3.1

1. Dec 28, 2011
    Running With Scissors hits it again! A humor filled, gore packed funride that has tons of gameplay. The game can be played through on a good or bad path which brings tons of interesting happenings to the game.
  2. Dec 26, 2011
    Actually i bought and played this game. In my opinion I'd give it a 7, or a 6.5 its a fun game. I'm really in to the humor mostly, the characters Champ and Dude really got me hooked in, I'm a stupid person, and I can relate in some aspects. So as for the controls, theres lots of glitches, game crashes, AI gets in my way, sometimes its hard to punch/pour gasoline, graphics are outdated(ButActually i bought and played this game. In my opinion I'd give it a 7, or a 6.5 its a fun game. I'm really in to the humor mostly, the characters Champ and Dude really got me hooked in, I'm a stupid person, and I can relate in some aspects. So as for the controls, theres lots of glitches, game crashes, AI gets in my way, sometimes its hard to punch/pour gasoline, graphics are outdated(But I don't rate based on graphics, I love me some n64) But for the plus- its got good humor, good characters, lots of gore and dismemberment, decent weapon selection, and quite a few medium sized maps. Although the animations can be cheesy, the scenery of the map makes up for it in most cases. So should you buy it? Up to you, in my opinion if your a postal fan YES. If your new to postal, wait for the price to drop to 30 before you even consider buying. So in the end as for a fan - 7/10 (8 if the glitches were totally removed). And for any gamer 5.7/10. Its fun.
    -Quick edit, if you are looking for a hardcore serious game, look elsewhere this is for people with a good sense of humor. I'm only giving it 10 here just so i can get the rating up a little
  3. Jan 26, 2012
    Funniest game I've ever played!... Lots of fun and brutal moments. Especially in movies. Like it a lot!!! Devs rock! Guys, you probably had to spend a bit more time on bug fix, but you did give me a fun which is worth waiting for the game for so long!
  4. Mar 13, 2012
    I bought this on release and yes it was buggy then again so way skyrim and a ton of other games. I agree the score at that time was low to me as well but unlink the reviewers of games I waited until it was patched up all nice before I judged it and I am glad I did that as its a very fun and potty outh game. The controls work great now all sounds so far are dead on etc a whole differentI bought this on release and yes it was buggy then again so way skyrim and a ton of other games. I agree the score at that time was low to me as well but unlink the reviewers of games I waited until it was patched up all nice before I judged it and I am glad I did that as its a very fun and potty outh game. The controls work great now all sounds so far are dead on etc a whole different game then when it came out. SO honestly do not listen to all this negative slagging of it as most all them played it right out of the box or steam on day one and didnt give it a fair play after the patches. Expand
  5. May 28, 2012
    BEST GAME EVER!!! Yo
    YO
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO
  6. Aug 22, 2012
    The trouble is that everyone expects a lot from this game. I think it is just good, it's not a COD MW 1000 it! Its a great in its own way.Do not expect much from this game.
  7. Apr 23, 2012
    Fail to be a shooter and uterly fail at being evil or Funny or creepy. It's not even making any sense, it's bad gameplay and design. Gone are the days of dark humor! It's now offensive for the sake of it. It's not witty or anything, truly a let down from PO2.

Adams familly does beter evil than that!
  8. Jun 19, 2012
    This is truly an awesome game. this game is a ten out of ten because its whats keeping us from going out and doing this crazy **** in real life. so **** yeah!!!!!!
  9. Jul 13, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 10/10
    Because its a freaking AWESOME game, i loved Postal 2, and Postal 3 is even more funny, lot of jokes, lot of fun, gays, talibans, mexicans, hippies, soccer moms, chineses, policemen, cats, this game has absolutely no limit, and i wish their was more game like this Of course graphisms are medium, but there's so much fun The spirit of Postal insanely hilarious Thank you akella for this game
  10. Aug 22, 2013
    I don't understand why everybody hates this AWESOME game. It IS really violent but that's what lots of people like. Plus this game has a cute dog called "Champ" and he can kill everyone.

I think this game is great!!!

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Postal III is a disappointment: the game shows a very bad technical realization and little respect for civil and ethical tastes.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    The uninspired gameplay, incoherent narrative, and off-color humor of Postal III result in a game that has clearly passed its expiration date.
  3. Feb 26, 2012
    If you're going to be offensive, you need a point. This has none, either as satire, commentary, videogame or comedy. [Mar 2012, p.118]