7.1

1. Oct 2, 2013
    Love Prime World, its a great and no experience to play. I love the way you can customize your hero and be complete different from another. Also the developers are extremely active with the community which is always a great feeling when you ask a question and it gets answered.
  2. Oct 2, 2013
    I enjoy the game very much, particularly the way each of your heroes develops individually and get stronger the more you play them. The community is the main highlight for me, with many contests going on, the participation available is great and there is a lot of hands on from the developers, I will often spend more time on the forums than actually playing the game!
    From a gameplay
    From a gameplay perspective, it is particularly enjoyable how levelling up and customisation of each individual is handled.
  3. Oct 6, 2013
    While very early in development compared to other MOBAs, this game has great potential. The talent system is wonderful, allowing for endless customization of your heroes. The castle system offers alternatives in how you obtain talents and EXP to level up your heroes to be more efficient in battle, but is not explicitly needed, so those who prefer just the MOBA part aren't obligated to takeWhile very early in development compared to other MOBAs, this game has great potential. The talent system is wonderful, allowing for endless customization of your heroes. The castle system offers alternatives in how you obtain talents and EXP to level up your heroes to be more efficient in battle, but is not explicitly needed, so those who prefer just the MOBA part aren't obligated to take part in the castle building.

The minigame, more commonly known as zuma, gives very significant strategic advantages and disadvantages, making it useful, and perhaps even essential in some cases, but if you're not careful, you can throw the game with it. With the splitting of Prime (the ingame EXP system used to "buy" talents for leveling and items) between all nearby heroes, the minigame allows a team the option of not having to share in farming a lane (a 1/1/1 lane situation, with a jungler and a minigame player), giving the team maximum gain from farming lanes on a per-player basis. The minigame player earns slightly less Prime overall compared to their allies, but they provide their allies with consumable scrolls which can easily turn the tide of a lane if they're in trouble, or give that extra push to allow for total domination of a lane.

As this game develops more and more, it will continue to improve, and give a unique aspect to the MOBA genre that hasn't been touched yet.
  4. Oct 7, 2013
    Out of all new MOBA's that have been our recently, Prime World is one of the most interesting and exciting. The first thing you will come across is it's unique and beautiful art style&graphics. Despite having a pretty low system requirements, the game looks really refined and designed. The sound and music is also extremely good. I even downloaded a few tracks for myself (they areOut of all new MOBA's that have been our recently, Prime World is one of the most interesting and exciting. The first thing you will come across is it's unique and beautiful art style&graphics. Despite having a pretty low system requirements, the game looks really refined and designed. The sound and music is also extremely good. I even downloaded a few tracks for myself (they are distributed freely). The gameplay itself does not come far from general MOBA, but has it's own interesting additions, like some tactical elements with flag capturing. Additionally, the game has 8 different modes, far more than most other MOBA's have.
    Now, the most unique feature of the game is it's persistant progression. This is what defines the game as innovative.
    The only thing I was cautious about is its castle part. I first associated it with a FarmVile type of games, but in the end it proved to be quite different from that.

Overall, I really like this game. Surprisingly, It's free to play and far from being p2w. But I guess it's what all MOBA's are these days.
  5. Oct 8, 2013
    Prime World has what most people would expect from a MOBA: Decent graphics and animations that, while not the best out there, do their work really well, a 5v5 map with three lanes and jungle with a river splitting it by half.
    But Prime World also offers much more, it offers different modes, like a one-lane 3v3, a 4v4 race through the jungle, and variations to the usual 5v5 map.
    There
    There are, however, two special points that make Prime World stand over the rest of MOBAs. One, is it's customization thanks to the talent system, a well designed system that allows you to modify your hero to better suit your style.
    The second one is, and this is the most amazing thing, the community. Prime World's community is one of the less toxic communities in the MOBA genre, if not the least toxic. The rules are clear, Nival doesn't like toxicity and it's dealt with in a severe fashion, starting with bans for a while to bans forever.
    If you come to play Prime World, you will find that which you love from other MOBAs, and more.
  6. Oct 16, 2013
    Interesting game that promises a lot, refreshing and actually great talents and prime system worth checking out. Also, u level up each hero separately which i find better option. Customization in this game is... Well, check out for yourself
  7. Oct 18, 2013
    Prime World strives to bring change to the MOBA genre with the developer actively engaging with the community to make changes based on player feedback. Nival approaches their players as the heart of the experience by actively reaching out for them to engage themselves with feedback, and to involve themselves in the community.

As others have mentioned the game has a fantastic castle

As others have mentioned the game has a fantastic castle building element which allows for experience gains for the player in the same fashion as a summoner level, and for individual heroes through the Inn which lets you send heroes on quests to obtain XP and loot. When you have obtained higher Lord levels you will be able to unlock new heroes, and hero buildings which give minor in-game stat bonuses, making the castle very worthwhile to improve.

Gameplay is very similar to those who are familiar with genre, however the experience is much more involved and satisfying due to the talent system. Talents are obtained from playing games, and from certain buildings in the castle. These talents allows players to tailor each hero to suit their playstyle in the same fashion of an RPG, with heroes also having levels independent of each other which give points with each level to allocate to an attribute of your choosing. This is a great system as it really keeps you engaged and focused to have long term satisfaction.

The only downside is the current issue of players being uneven in matchmaking skill. Initially this was not an issue as longer queue times ensured even matchups, however the community asked for change to reduce queue times, and a sacrifice in quality was made. This can be frustrating for those who are new and feel overwhelmed by the skill gaps. Given more time, once players establish themselves more the ratings will even out in much the same way as LoL did, so it's only a temporary issue.

Overall I would recommend everybody give Prime World a crack, and really get involved in the community so they can understand the mechanics of the game and have a great time.
  8. Oct 15, 2013
    This game fleshes out the Moba scene with a rpg flavor with the power/talent system. With a castle system that allows for some facebook style farming. The mini game in the Moba combat allows for a unique approach to the support role.
  9. Nov 11, 2013
    WOW if u get a chance to play this i highly recommend it!!!!!
    A definite must have for your collection. very addictive and revolutionary upgrading system like no other!!
    Come play today!!!
  10. Nov 23, 2013
    The most interesting moba experience I've had yet. Progress chosen hero's building them with loot (Talents) gained after every match. Couple this with innovative design and the most responsive controls I've ever seen, makes for my new Moba home. Oh, and it's free to play... All it needs now is a larger community. Don't understand the copy and paste reviews out there. Listen to theThe most interesting moba experience I've had yet. Progress chosen hero's building them with loot (Talents) gained after every match. Couple this with innovative design and the most responsive controls I've ever seen, makes for my new Moba home. Oh, and it's free to play... All it needs now is a larger community. Don't understand the copy and paste reviews out there. Listen to the people who actually play it. Expand
  11. Dec 1, 2013
    Prime World Dota 2 Dota 2, (Dota 2); 1-1-1-1-1 ).

P.S.:

1. Mar 28, 2014
    Both familiar and interestingly different, this is a gentle introduction for newbies, or a charismatic change-up for MOBA veterans. [Apr 2014, p.61]
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    Prime World fails to follow through on many of its innovative ideas. From boring castle-building to unrewarding single-player and a typical map, there isn’t much reason to choose it over any other free-to-play MOBA.
    If you want another MOBA game and you do not want to spend a penny, this is the one to get. A surprisingly competent freemium product for fans of the popular strategy genre.