8.3

1. Sep 1, 2013
    Bought on sale for $17.99 in the alpha stages. I understand exactly what buying in the alpha means, and I wasn't expecting a polished or even completed game of any sort. That being said, what I did not expect was not being able to play the game at all, as prisoners spend 24/7 trying to escape from the moment they entered (yes there was a double-fence around the entire compound with noBought on sale for $17.99 in the alpha stages. I understand exactly what buying in the alpha means, and I wasn't expecting a polished or even completed game of any sort. That being said, what I did not expect was not being able to play the game at all, as prisoners spend 24/7 trying to escape from the moment they entered (yes there was a double-fence around the entire compound with no cracks), or standing in their cells unresponsive to any schedule I set or orders I placed. Staff would stand there doing nothing, janitors wouldn't sweep no matter what I tried.

I'm fine with bugs, and helping the devs find those bugs, but I was kinda hoping the game was playable for that price.

Positives are it looks great, handles pretty nicely, and is very intuitive right up until it stops working.

There are no critic reviews yet.