Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 PC

6.4

1. Oct 21, 2011
    The best football game on earth, amazing graphics and detail and gameplay that makes us hard to stop playing. either in singleplayer or multiplayer mode.
  2. Oct 26, 2011
    A wonderful game.Nice graphics and gameplay.This game is much better than FIFA 12.Refereeing has also been improved. Also,teammate control system has been introduced which allows to control a secondary player,either during play, or at a set piece or throw-in Couldn't wish for more from Konami.
  3. Oct 4, 2011
    From a ISS player: This game has evolved correctly. The ability to use two players on the field to generate gaps in defence, the amazing AI that covers intelligently all zones in the pitch and the much higher skill to be a good player of the game make this game unaccesible to all those FIFA button spammers. This is Football at it's best, both tactically (set a formation for every strategyFrom a ISS player: This game has evolved correctly. The ability to use two players on the field to generate gaps in defence, the amazing AI that covers intelligently all zones in the pitch and the much higher skill to be a good player of the game make this game unaccesible to all those FIFA button spammers. This is Football at it's best, both tactically (set a formation for every strategy and set the off the ball, on the ball tactics for each strategy) and in movement (best ball phyisics ever with great collision engine and much better animations). We have the classic PES movement restrictions to balance the game but also all new controls and responsiveness to make all the epic multiplayer games all that more spectacular. Play 10 hours and you will understand the game. Play the demo once giving it a low score and you clearly do not know how to rate a game.

I'm sorry but this year's PES is way over the quality. FIFA 2011 was better than PES2011, but FIFA 2012 is worse than PES2011 thanks to the new engine and the lack of feel in the game.
  4. Oct 2, 2011
    New Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is on the best game in story of PES. Interesting gameplay, nice graphics, new mods. On my mind, on PC Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is better than FIFA 12.
  5. Dec 9, 2011
    Good game. Not perfect, but good. Long pass doesn't do the magic by itself anymore. Strikers are overpowered in this edition. Worths the try. Very nice game play, in my opinion.
  6. Oct 31, 2011
    Incredible game ... not one of the best versions I've played but it's great, to change some aspect of vegetative motor such as the impact and how to defend and attack without the ball. But especially the online play feature, your master is simply spectacular cruising nothing to equal it.
  7. May 4, 2012
    Awesome Game.
    Way Better Than FIFA.
    Graphics, Gameplay and Game Modes are awesome.
    The Master League is better than ever and has a great online.
    It only needs more Licenses and it will be the perfect game for everyone.
    ENJOY !!!
  8. May 26, 2016
    It's the best Pro Evolution Soccer game because we can play Club Boss, we can put our real faces on players without patches. We can create and fully edit players and teams, transfer players, nationalize players to international teams, we can load data from PES11, we can create stadiums, we can change league structure and others.

FIFA fans criticized PES because it hasn't fully license.

FIFA fans criticized PES because it hasn't fully license. It cool, because we can change maybe all things in edit mode.

Verdict if you want play now get FIFA, if you want to create a dream soccer simulator play PES2012!

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 15, 2011
    New Konami football sim will please and annoy you in one minute. Lifelike football actions and visuals are spoiled by robotic AI, restricted moves and raw physics engine. [Nov 2011]
  2. Nov 15, 2011
    Pro Evolution Soccer is like Kaka – in mid-noughties it was cherished and loved, but today it's just a pale shadow of its old glorious self.
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 9, 2011
    PES 2012 fails to shift the balance – even if it's the best Pro Evolution Soccer to date it's still far behind the FIFA series. What PES desperately needs is a deep change. [November 2011, p.62]