6.9

1. May 15, 2014
    Its a unique puzzle game with time manipulation that could even rival Valves Portal series.
    With a very interesting story and puzzles that could even give a Time Lord a hard time.
    This is a game that will challange gamers to think long and hard than rewind if they screw up.
  2. May 15, 2014
    This was a really unexpected game for me. I was surprised about how fresh the idea is, and how fun it was to play. I hope they support it with future DLC's.

1. Aug 6, 2014
    The title offers quite a bit of fun for those who love the idea of solving puzzles, while philosophically questioning the role that time plays in our lives.
  2. Jun 27, 2014
    It looks good and holds some interesting ideas, but the control and the repetitive puzzle system have a negative impact on the overall experience. If you’re looking for a puzzle game, though, this may work.
  3. Jun 2, 2014
    Without the constant glitches, the game would be a mediocre six-hour distraction allowing you to toy with an enjoyable time-bending mechanic. The shallow story and the general awkwardness of its delivery, not to mention Project Temporality's inability to lead the protagonist without a leash, however, prevent the game from being worth the time.