4.9

1. FiZ
    Mar 11, 2011
    It's a novel idea, but that doesn't make it a good game. First, the controls are interesting in theory, but frustrating to actually work. And then there's the rest of the game...that's it. This isn't a full game, it's an experiment. An expensive one at that, for what I paid.
  2. Jan 1, 2012
    This game has good physics but it impossible to move around or do what you want. The limbs are soo small that every time I tried punching or stepping I would just be flung around the screen. The special items that drop are usually just food and there aren't many cool items. Nobody is online to play with and you have to play the campaign to unlock anything but deathmatch but because theThis game has good physics but it impossible to move around or do what you want. The limbs are soo small that every time I tried punching or stepping I would just be flung around the screen. The special items that drop are usually just food and there aren't many cool items. Nobody is online to play with and you have to play the campaign to unlock anything but deathmatch but because the controls suck most of the quest objectives are impossible and I just gave up after 10 min. Don't but this game, nothing like SSB. Expand
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game idea was very good, but when i played the game it wasnt that good like the back of the game box said. The game was really bad and the worst thing was the story , i will tell you what i remember when i was young : (SPOILER ALERT)
    You're training wis your sensei and the ather guy, then Ming Mong, the seneis sister or daughter went to get some moshrooms, then there was a scene when 2 weid looking ninjas talking like monkeys where serving his master, a guy in a sunglasses. After giving him beer and cigarette he wanted Ming Mong, so the ninjas kidnapped her. then you, sensei, and the fat learner that i dont remember his name go to rescue her. On our way we find A **** TROLL, and what do we do?
    THROW ROCKS AT HIM TILL HE GET ANGRY.
    (Now i ask myself : Why? He didnt do nothing to the girl so why do we bully him?)
    Then the "troll" gets the fat learners nunchako or whatever you call it, kills him and then he waves the nunchako and flys away. (this idea probalby was made by a guy that was smoking drugs)
    So after that we come to the a woman that smokes cigarettes and then we realize that this was an ambush.
    Sensei dies but we survive after the fight, we regenerate our health and we go to kill the guy with sunglasses and rescue Ming Mong.
    Then i dont remember what happened because i didnt complete the game. Why do i dont want to go back?
    Because the voice acting was just endless mumbling that isnt chinese or japanese.
    The mumbling voice is also plaing when the character moves.

My personal rating:
    Graphics : 6/10
    Sound : 3/10
    Gameplay : 2/10

General Rate : 0.5/10

1. The camera pans and zooms as it pleases, so keeping tabs on yourself is tough enough, let alone pretzel-bending into a stamina-boosting lotus stance while ducking baddies. [Jan 2006, p.103]
  2. Pretty funky and fun - but only for a short while. [Christmas 2005, p.96]
  3. Even though this game is an indie effort, the art and sound production are professional-quality. [Jan 2006, p.57]