8.5

1. Mar 1, 2014
    The gameplay is various and it has many funny and interesting scenes. The characters are good and I'm glad they can speak normal (in contrast to Rayman 2). You can unlock mini games and videos by collecting points, which is truly effectively.
  2. Apr 5, 2012
    Absolutely great game. Great bosses, minigames and music. The graphics aren't amazing obviously but the art direction is great. Really really fun, a true classic.
  3. Apr 6, 2013
    A simply incredible game. The game is somewhat short but the experience is just fantastic, there are parts of the game the really make your heart beat, the bosses and enemies are great fun albeit frustrating. The graphics is pretty good for its time and the scenery is really beautiful, there is a wide variety of places from magical forests and mythical lands to evil desserts and boggy swamps, it is rather artistic. The camera angling can really get on your nerves but otherwise combats really enjoyable. An imaginative, inspiring game with great humour and good solid gameplay. Expand
  4. Apr 1, 2013
    I have to say this is my favourite game of all time. The art style was really different and interesting to me, even at a young age. The combat system was very like Rayman 2's, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing. The strafing mechanics and also the effects the many different powers have on the fighting are are easy to get the hang of and become good at. I think this game is the main reason that I ot into PC gaming. Expand
  5. Feb 12, 2014
    One of the bests, if not the best platform game you were able to find at this time. The atmosphere given by the music and by the game design is just wonderful, the humorous touch is omnipresent.

1. A game that is entertaining and frustrating because the environmental rules change within the same maps. You can walk to the edge on one bridge, but do it on another and you’ll fall off.
  2. A great arcade platformer, which is still a rarity on PC, excellent atmosphere, low frustration level, humor, and did I mention the game has reasonable price tag of $19.99...
  3. If only the camera system were half as responsive as the bad guys are. [July 2003, p.89]