7.9

1. Feb 12, 2013
    FU! it is a fun and different kind game for me, but almost every level had at least one stupid ass mini game, where i suck 100%. and now im stuck on 70% story mode and i have to uninstall it because i cant finish anymore enough minigames, to continue i hate when devs dont consider, that not everyone are pros like themself in their own game. but in the end, thank god, that i got it from a free promotions. at least i didnt waste my money. Expand
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    When I watched the trailer, it looked like an epic Rayman adventure (like the first games), but instead we have some mini games with funny rabbids and that's it. I have to admit that I enjoy these games, but it can't compete with the games before, because they have so much more to offer!
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    I liked this game. Despite the sometimes difficult and repetitive mini-games, the game is not bad. The main plus point is that the game is addictive and you just do not want to stop playing it! And most importantly it is raaaaaaaaaaaaabbiiiiiiiiiiiiits!!!

1. A direct port of a game clearly designed for the Wii to platforms that don't even support the core appeal. It's sad now that the bunny that demos the Wii's controls before every event is replaced by...empty space.
  2. The PC version of Raving Rabbids is still a goofy collection of minigames, but some of the fun was lost in translation from the Wii.
  3. The Wii version still costs 50 big ones, but there's a world of difference between experiencing this game with a Wii-mote and playing via the PC mouse-keyboard.