Remember Me PC

7.4

1. Nov 4, 2016
    I fall in love with this gem ! :D The main story is very interesting and the story telling is grab and hold my attention through the game to the end. Fighting and dynamic combo system ( you can build and combine your combos the way you wish ) is absolutely positive ! Batman and AC series has far-far weakest fighting mechanics than this game and it can challenge some point in normalI fall in love with this gem ! :D The main story is very interesting and the story telling is grab and hold my attention through the game to the end. Fighting and dynamic combo system ( you can build and combine your combos the way you wish ) is absolutely positive ! Batman and AC series has far-far weakest fighting mechanics than this game and it can challenge some point in normal difficulty too! Neo-Paris is wonderful and has a great atmosphere i wish i have a little bit more room to poke around ! The only thing is bothered me is the camera handling which is very dull sometimes ( but i never died because of it :). Expand
  2. Oct 27, 2016
    Gameplay wise its a pretty decent beat em up game with satisfying combat and innovative combo customization mechanic which actually works quite fine once you grasp it, but for me where it gets most interesting is the story and memory manipulation and sharing themes this game explores. Some truly interesting stuff there for sci fi fans. Remember Me is quite possibly the best looking UE3Gameplay wise its a pretty decent beat em up game with satisfying combat and innovative combo customization mechanic which actually works quite fine once you grasp it, but for me where it gets most interesting is the story and memory manipulation and sharing themes this game explores. Some truly interesting stuff there for sci fi fans. Remember Me is quite possibly the best looking UE3 game ive seen, futuristic neo Paris setting is stunning looking and has amazing attention to detail.

As i found out the game was suppose to be an open world RPG, but unfortunetly dev team didnt had the budget to pull it off and there wasnt any publisher whod want to finance them. Luckily Capcom stepped in, but in th end we didnt get an RPG, but very linear story driven beat em up.

Im just happy this game came to be in the end and hope Dontnod someday makes a sequel or that RPG that they planned in first place.
  3. Sep 24, 2016
    Critics' score might make you think that this is a mediocre game. It's not. It's definitely above average and well done in nearly every aspect.
    The visuals and the music are top notch. The battle system, which is basically the core of the game, is great too. Though it might be not everybody's cup of tea. It requires you to think, while creating your combos, change them constantly throughout the game for the most effectiveness, and be well concentrated during the actual fights. So in order to enjoy the game, you must put some effort but it really pays off with a lot of fun and makes you feel like a real memory hunter. I can imagine it all being "meh" if you die constantly.
    The story of RM could've been better. It had potential and the premise was great, but in the end, it felt like somebody ripped off the pages from the middle of the script and replaced them with a couple of sentences. It really felt abridged, but it was still good.
    Also one of my personal gripes (since I like to replay it from time to time) is that the game doesn't have a lot of replayability. Though there is a bunch of collectibles scattered all over, I do wish they included a "skip" option for the cutscenes, which are aplenty, and memory remixes. The latter is actually the cool feature but only for the first time.
  4. Sep 10, 2015
    The combat and some of the mechanics will really annoy you at times as they're not 100% reactive but there are great puzzle segments and a satisfying combat style. I admit I almost quit playing because of one of the remixes i spent 30 mins trying to just change 1 thing (pc controls are terrible for this) so i recommend you grab an xbox controller for those segments.
    For combat, pc
    For combat, pc controls are tighter and easier than the controller. I also recommend that you make sure you look up your hotkeys so that you know which symbol means which move on boss fights. Nothing is worse than having to do the same bit 30 times not being able to figure out which button to press :)
  5. Aug 30, 2015
    This game is good,no doubt!But I've one grip with the game,the mouse and keyboard controls are Terrible!!!!
    But there are some really good thing.Here is my pro,contra list!:

Pro:
    The graphics are beatyful
    The storie has some twists
    The game has good controls......

Contra:
    .......BUT NOT WITH MOUSE AND KEYBOARD!!!!
    The puzzles have just ONE solution

But overall a good game!
  6. Jul 4, 2015
    This Game one of the best creation...
    Storyboard, Game play, Graphic and Imagination
    environment of the game is nicely detailed
    I wish if there movie should come on same concept
  7. May 17, 2015
    The love child between Bioshock, Inception, and Mirror's Edge. I would highly recommend it for anyone with a bit of money and a half a day to burn.

Pros: Pretty graphics, solid voice acting, smooth controls, fun combat/progression, neat ideas and setting, and a memorable story. Given the premise, I went in afraid that the game was going to constantly go "Hah, everything you know is a lie" and call it plot. The developers resisted the urge, and stuck to an engaging core narrative that remained delightfully easy to follow.

Cons: I did have to hit the internet to figure out one core game mechanic (the difference between punching and kicking in a combo). Also the story is 100% linear, so the player needs to go in with the understanding that they are button-mashing (or elegantly combo-ing) their way through a movie, and not playing a Mass Effect or similar title. The jumping puzzle/problem solving requires more patience than thought, but the character looks so cool jumping all about that it's not a big problem.
  8. Apr 11, 2015
    Applaud DONTNOD for the scope of their ambition. Whilst they fall short of a great game, there is still a good game here. In particular the setting, characters and atmosphere are great.
    In particular the music and the lighting were very well done.
    The downfall is the clunky combat system, which can sometimes feel like a chore as you try to progress through the story. Game rates a 7 out
    In particular the music and the lighting were very well done.
    Game rates a 7 out of ten & +1 for ambition.
    Overall I look forward to a slicker, more fleshed out offering from DONTNOD in the future - I certainly think they are on the right path going forward.
  9. Apr 5, 2015
    Gran historia y fantástico sistema de combate que te pondrá en apuros en más de una ocasión si te descuidas. La dificultad es quizás demasiado baja pero se nota que el juego está pensado para disfrutar de su historia y de su ambientación futurista.
    Eso si, no es muy largo.
  10. Feb 21, 2015
    This is the best game I've played in a while, and it's honestly terrible to see it at such a low average score. Yes, you do need to go from A to B (as with every game, except they might not explicitly tell you about it). Yes, they really did mess up with the secret Mnesist system.

But I don't think the combat was bad at all. You can customize your combos, you can use special abilities, you can run around, dodge, all that stuff. I didn't really see anything wrong with it other than the auto-targetting, which is indeed not the best, but who cares? You can get used to it. Could be worse.

This game is definitely worth playing for the overall experience of the plot, the sound, and the setting. I almost believed the haters, but I got this on a sale - and it was awesome.
  11. Feb 21, 2015
    An awesome cyberpunk game with a nice story, plot twists, good character writing and amazing artwork in it.

This game is what happens when you mix up Deus Ex Machina , Devil May Cry and Assassin's Creed in one of the most impressive things I've seen in a while : Capcom publishing a game and not mucking it up. Also, the combat is fantastic and the main protagonist have short hair,

Also, the combat is fantastic and the main protagonist have short hair, totally a keeper.
  12. Feb 12, 2015
    It's been minutes since I finished this game and this game left me with so many impressions that, for the first time, I felt obligated to write a video game review.

Story/Dialogue/Characters... What seems at the beginning as a classical revenge motivated story line, evolves into a tale of guilt and the importance of confronting your pain, the price we pay to achieve our goals, of our identity and how a single event can drastically alter who you are. Nillin is an outstanding protagonist, her monologue is brilliant from the start, when she trashes inside the coffin her panic and anxiety is palpable, her reunion with her family gave me one of the most emotional experiences I've had in any game... If you love video games that stay with you long after you play it, then you simply cannot miss out this one. I would put it even on the same level with Last of Us, which is longer and overall better written, but was less original and more predictable. Only thing that was bit detracting from experience was some voice acting on english version( Nillin VA is exceptional though) and few characters like Kid X'mas and Madame that felt more like Austin Powers villains, compared to overall tone of this game.
    Graphics/Environment Design/Art Style... simply put this is the best realized cyberpunk and most immersive setting of our close future in any game. Graphics are excellent(although I would have liked an option to remove film grain) but the environmental design is where this game really shines. Robotics and smart technology is everywhere, design of life spaces is completely spot on, transparent floors,etc... You can clearly see, how designers didn't simply rush into this and really investigated what our life in 50 or so years would be like. If you love games with great atmosphere, that pull you to another space and time, then you're in the right place here.
    Gameplay...Overall it feels like simplified version of Assassin's Creed platforming and Arkham series combat with a few ideas of it's own. The movement between environment felt a bit restrictive with a clear follow the marker line, that the game could do without. Combat is less complex with no block or parry feature, but animations are top notch with well executed kill moves and the ability to create your own combos with different effects, which is a nice addition to the genre. You also develop several unique abilities like stealth, AOE stun, control drone etc... to complement pure fighting game. Overall, on the highest difficulty, it was simple but challenging, quite addictive fun without ever becoming frustrating... the only thing I would have liked to see is more agressive AI from common enemies, while allowing Nillin to continue her combos from one to the next.
    Performance and Stability...It runs very smoothly, no FPS drops, crashes,zero bugs... I've encountered only one glitch during platforming that reload fixed and that's just about it. No complaints.
    Final Impression... I expected poorly optimized game and riddled with bugs , or an ending similar Mass Effect style that leaves a sour impression on the overall game, anything to explain how something of this quality was almost unnoticed, but I stil don't get it. RM could definitely use more complexity when it comes to combat or platforming, or allowed us some storyline Deus Ex choices, as well as expanded environments with more alternate paths... but what this game also offers is fantastic atmosphere and amazing environmental design where it's second to none, provocative tale and one of the most unique and engaging protagonists in any game, while adding it's own innovations like combat style customization and memory altering mechanic.
    Trust me on this, this is a game whose only real failure is that it values quality over quantity and substance over form as well as offers unique ideas of it's own to an industry where creative design is of little interest...like Masquerade Bloodlines and similar games, this game has a unique quality that will take years to be recognized.
  13. Jan 20, 2015
    This is by far one of my favourite games ever. The storyline is fantastic, the art is beautiful and the mechanics to set up your combos for fights are unique. The controls can be a little awkward due to the often bad camera angles but as a big fan of Capcom games, you get used to it. The storyline of this game easily makes up for this anyhow. 10/10 will never forget this game :D
  14. Dec 21, 2014
    One of the best games I've ever played in terms of narrative and gameplay originality. Memory remixing is incredibly genius idea. Artwork and textures display new scenes for futuristic dystopias. I strongly recommend this game for all sci-fi and dystopia fans.
  15. Dec 16, 2014
    Remember Me very clearly borrows ideas from Assassin’s Creed, Tomb Raider and Batman’s Arkham series, but manages to do so in a fun & creative way. I’d not say it is worth the release price of $60, but I got it cheap during a Steam sale and don’t regret the purchase at all.

Combat will initially feel a little too much like the Arkham series. Stick with it, however, and it turns into something unique. As you level up, you gain access to different types of combos and different types of attacks. One type is pure damage, one shortens your special attack cooldown, and one type heals you. It is more than button spamming, as you will have to remember the exact order of strikes to press to carry out the correct type of combo. If you need to do big damage, repeatedly doing a health combo will get you nowhere. The biggest payoffs come the further along you get in a combo, as well, so you will need to be able to fight without getting constantly hit or you’ll have a bad time.

Remember Me manages to mix things up just enough, and is just the right length, so the combat doesn’t get too repetitive. There are a few stealth-like areas as well as some puzzles and collectibles to find. The climbing & parkour bits are decent, but best of all are the memory remix sections. This comes when the protagonist has to alter someone else’s memory. It’s highly enjoyable to figure out the correct combination of changes to meet your goal as well as see how changes can alter the memory in ways you didn’t intend.

The music, atmosphere and design are all done very well, too. You feel like you are in a dystopian future Paris.

As for the drawbacks, I think Remember Me could have used a little more RPG to it. Some skill trees, weapons or something. There are a few enemies that require some of your specific special attacks to defeat and that’s about the only time you will use them. The rest of the time you can skate by with regular combos, and once you get used to the system, fights get pretty easy.

Secondly, the story ultimately left me cold. It was pretty good and the concept was intriguing but I never felt invested in any of the characters. I kept waiting for some big twist or reveal and it never quite happens. There is a sort-of twist near the end but nothing I found to be such a big deal.

Third, there are quick time events. Not a lot, but they are there and usually pop up during boss fights. I loathe QTEs and want them to go away very badly. Nuff said.

Finally, I would have liked to see something more done with the memory remix sections. There are just enough of them to leave you wanting more.

Overall, though, Remember Me is a solid single player experience. It is not a must-play title, but if you’re looking for something brief and engaging at a discount price, this is it.
  16. Nov 16, 2014
    I picked this game up in a Steam sales because it looked interesting without any expectations and it blew me away! This game was simply the best cyberpunk experience I ever played. Beautiful artful graphics (Neo Paris looks breathtaking), great electro music especially towards the end of the game and an truly awesome story (especially appealing to someone who has own kids). I completed theI picked this game up in a Steam sales because it looked interesting without any expectations and it blew me away! This game was simply the best cyberpunk experience I ever played. Beautiful artful graphics (Neo Paris looks breathtaking), great electro music especially towards the end of the game and an truly awesome story (especially appealing to someone who has own kids). I completed the story in 15 hours and to me this game didn't feel more repetitive than Assassins Creed or the Batman Arkham games. Expand
  17. Nov 14, 2014
    I do not understand **** ratings people give this amazing game. The story is very good, the graphics are of the highest level, the soundtrack is one of the best I've enjoyed in any game before, well fitted perfectly in the turns of history. If it's a linear game, and is perhaps the only reasonable criticism I've read, but is not it true that "The Last Of Us" is linear and has 10/10 in overI do not understand **** ratings people give this amazing game. The story is very good, the graphics are of the highest level, the soundtrack is one of the best I've enjoyed in any game before, well fitted perfectly in the turns of history. If it's a linear game, and is perhaps the only reasonable criticism I've read, but is not it true that "The Last Of Us" is linear and has 10/10 in over 200 publications as long and wide the world?

"Remember Me" is like a good glass of wine. Not everyone likes it, but everybody should be able to recognize the work involved in running a job of this exquisite quality.

The Spanish translation is a little bad sync with the mouth movements of the characters, but it is somewhat understandable given the differences in the oral articulation and existing sentences in French and Castilian. Evidently motion capture is based on models that spoke French, but not overlook it an outstanding job.

If you like intense stories and twists in the story lines, plus futuristic scenarios this is your game. I say that not many titles in the video game market at the height of "Remember Me"
  18. Nov 13, 2014
    Wow
    I cannot stress how much people have been hood winked into thinking this is not worth there time or money.

This is a Gem of a game, yes its a bit linear and you don't interact with everything in the world but to be honest I think this would slow the pace. Awesome in ever way and some what pioneering.

To me this is a AAA Game without doubt
    Miss it at your peril.

Easy 8.9/10
  19. Nov 3, 2014
    It's sad to see these uniquely styled games buried by the likes of the mainstream AAA gaming industry and whatever the charts say for the executives that make all of these decisions.
    It's an action game with a brilliant art style and unique take on the beat em up genre. The story is captivating and the world around is a brilliant mix of near future renaissance and totalitarian utopia.
    Though the game is not without its flaws, the combat can be a bit frustrating at times and the linearity of the game feel a bit out of place, since it feels as though this game should have been open world. If ever there is a sequel though unlikely it seems, I hope they implement an open world as I would love to explore everything this setting has to offer!
    I really hope to see more games like this one that don't follow the trends of today's industry... sadly publishers just want to go where the money is, not where the art is.
  20. Oct 20, 2014
    This game could of easily of been a 10/10 if it wasn't for some of it's issues. First the good. The story is a great cyberpunk tale and the environment of Neo Paris is beautiful. The music is one that you will want to continue listening well after the game ends. The combat system is fun and allows you to design your own combos. And the puzzles in this game are actually puzzles unlikeThis game could of easily of been a 10/10 if it wasn't for some of it's issues. First the good. The story is a great cyberpunk tale and the environment of Neo Paris is beautiful. The music is one that you will want to continue listening well after the game ends. The combat system is fun and allows you to design your own combos. And the puzzles in this game are actually puzzles unlike other games that ditched the concept of having puzzles in them. *cough cough* Resident Evil *cough*

Now the bad, Quick time events are a **** in this game. Sometimes they don't show up correctly and will make you lose a boss fight. The camera extremely annoying in the combat and the auto aim feels clunky.

Like I said if it wasn't for the bad, all the good would of made this game a 10/10. Still if you are a fan of cyberpunk, this game is a must buy. If you don't care too much about cyberpunk, the game might not be able to hold you.
  21. Oct 10, 2014
    Absolutely enjoyed this game. It is however cut scene heavy and the game play is slightly repetitive, especially the platforming.

However an absolutely A+ story and setting, well worth the time.
  22. Sep 26, 2014
    game is highly underrated blame the reviewer sites for giving mediocre scores it deserves 8.5/10.graphic details in episode 2 is amazing.very good story evoking emotions(makes me remember last of us not as emotional journey as last of us).involves morality,politics in backdrop(makes me remember story of bio shock series) its told in an interesting manner.clunky controls and ridiculous icongame is highly underrated blame the reviewer sites for giving mediocre scores it deserves 8.5/10.graphic details in episode 2 is amazing.very good story evoking emotions(makes me remember last of us not as emotional journey as last of us).involves morality,politics in backdrop(makes me remember story of bio shock series) its told in an interesting manner.clunky controls and ridiculous icon for jumping,after you get hang of it fighting system with combos keeps fights interesting.story telling in form of memories is very good Expand
  23. Aug 29, 2014
    Well, like some other guy here, I don't believe this game deserves a 10 (would give it 710 or even 8), but I think that this game is highly underrated! So I gave it a 10 in order to balance things a little. (The metascore and critics reviews give the wrong impression, in my opinion.
    First of all - I must say this loud and clear, this game deserves to be played! You really should play it!

When I first played it, I was shocked by the not-too-good reception of the game and later on I figured out what was wrong about it.
    You can summarize what's wrong like this - this game could be, and promised to be, something big, different, innovative, even revolutionary- in terms of gameplay. It seems as if it even intended to do so, but didn't fully succeed.

What makes this game look so interesting is the fact that you're being a memory hunter. Messing with people's memories is not a concept often explored in common video games. The one extraordinary feature which raise this game above many others is the memory remixing - you'll have to remix people's memories in order to change their views, thoughts and actions. Sounds amazing, isn't it? And indeed, the few times you'll be doing this in the game are rather cool and exciting, even though it felt like the mechanics of the remixes was a bit too simple, it still felt really good. But as I said, you'll only be doing this a couple of times. Four actually, throughout the entire game, which isn't totally satisfying and makes you want more of it.
    What else will you do that's related to memories? Well, you're gonna steal some, replay some, and kill some, but it's all done with a few buttons' clicks and not in a very interesting way. And what else will you do? Well, you'll kick your enemies' butts. And climb. You'll also jump a bit, but you're gonna climb a lot.

And in Remember Me... it just isn't enough.
    The game is not very long, yet it might feel like you're playing forever, as the game gets more and more tedious in time when you feel like you fight horde after horde of enemies with cutscenes in between. The fighting isn't that interesting, and is generally easy, except for some parts in the game where it's not. But that's only because of the controls, which at first seemed fine to me, but somehow from the middle of the game and on I just felt like it all became too clunky and Nilin's movements didn't always have much to do with the buttons I pressed on the keyboard.

The platforming is not that interesting as well. It only gets long and repetitive in time. The only thing that makes it good is the gorgeous graphics and surroundings which I'll speak of later, and the somewhat-artistic camera angles which change and flow smoothly. But still, as I said, it gets long and repetitive, especially when you don't have much freedom of choice about where to go, and not even the illusion of it. There's almost always only one single path to follow, you can never wander too much, and many times when you do the game would quickly suggest you the 'correct' path or action that has to be done. That makes the game even easier, and makes you feel like you just follow a trail of cutsceneshordes of enemies at times.

So, yeah, gameplay-wise, the game is not necessarily brilliant. But now let's talk about the good stuff, which far outweigh the disappointing gameplay.

Remember Me is very much story-driven. It's purely a science fiction kind of story and yet it revolves around humanity and its mind, their memories and their urge to change or guard them. It isn't the deepest tale to be told but it has its insightful moments, and its a very personal and at times heart-touching.
    The cutscenes and dialogues which transfer the story are very well done, never too long and never too short, usually very interesting, and with very good and professional voice acting (Note: the game is fully dubbed in English, French, Italian, German, which is very cool!).
    The graphics looked absolutely amazing, and without requiring a super-high-tech-machine (Bought my computer in 2010, even back then it didn't have the best specs possible. The game worked very nicely on my machine on High graphic settings). The world of Neo-Paris seemed very wide and detailed, colorful and alive, with my only complaint about it is that the game won't let you explore the environment much - as I said earlier, it's very linear and many obstacles would make you walk in a specific one way instead of exploring the world around you which seems so interesting and eye-catching.
    The soundtrack of the game is beautiful, combining symphonic and electronic tracks together (trust me, it's good!) which integrate brilliantly with the game and battle sequences.
    The collectibles are nice, not too hard to find usually, but gives you some interesting information to read about the peoplesurroundings around you.

In short(VERY short)- Amazing storytelling which absolutely overshadows disappointing gameplay (the memory remixes totally worth it, though)
  24. Aug 7, 2014
    Although the combat is somewhat rudimentary and the style of play (and unskippable cut-scenes) limit replayability, the truly brilliant story-line makes this game a must-play. Honestly, the quality of the direction, writing, and score are better than in a lot of major motion pictures. If you have the means (and a 360 pad), definitely check this game out.
  25. Jun 3, 2014
    A terribly underrated game, which was obviously very tightly developed. Amazing setting of Neo-Paris, where the only currency are memories - the juicier, the better. Incredible music, blending instrumental sound with a glitchy electronic vibe. The gameplay is a bit simpler and slightly unrefined, since it all boils down to just having the longest, most varied combo and doing it over andA terribly underrated game, which was obviously very tightly developed. Amazing setting of Neo-Paris, where the only currency are memories - the juicier, the better. Incredible music, blending instrumental sound with a glitchy electronic vibe. The gameplay is a bit simpler and slightly unrefined, since it all boils down to just having the longest, most varied combo and doing it over and over again but the fact that you can customize your own combos is something fresh and interesting.
    The writing could have been better at some points but it can hold it's own.

Overall it's a very good game and it's not just a simple button-masher, it has depth as well.
  26. Apr 20, 2014
    Let me start off by saying the first 2 hours were horrible. But after that what seems like a crappy Assassin's Creed clone blooms into a beautiful dynamic game. It has a very original 1984 esque story with some of the best character development to date. You can tell the creators really bled themselves dry to create something that will be remembered for decades to come.
  27. Apr 20, 2014
    One of the most overlooked games of its year, possibly due to the misguided advertising. I played this game without having no prior knowledge of its existence and boy oh boy, was I in for a surprise. This game is definitely ahead of its time and I was really amazed by how overlooked this gem was. Capcom really went above and beyond with this one. The funny thing is though, it's not thatOne of the most overlooked games of its year, possibly due to the misguided advertising. I played this game without having no prior knowledge of its existence and boy oh boy, was I in for a surprise. This game is definitely ahead of its time and I was really amazed by how overlooked this gem was. Capcom really went above and beyond with this one. The funny thing is though, it's not that the game introduces some new element to gaming but that it uses a familiar game formula so brilliantly! It's the perfect example of what happens when game developers take their time when making a game. Asides from the awesome graphics, the gameplay mechanics are great and the storyline is awesome! It definitely raises your standards in gaming if not done right. That is, IF done right. This was meant to be an immersive game so quality headphones, a comfortable seat and a 360 controller are a must (after owning a strong rig of course). Expand
  28. Apr 11, 2014
    POSITIVE for being awesome and trying something new and exciting and in most parts, succeding, even though it's DONTNOD's first game ever.

Pros: • Combat: - There are 3 types of attacks: Damage, Heal and Cooldown Reduction (for Special Powers), you unlock different and longer combos as the game progresses and as you level up you choose to unlock a new Kick or Punch for some type of

Pros:

• Combat:
    - There are 3 types of attacks: Damage, Heal and Cooldown Reduction (for Special Powers), you unlock different and longer combos as the game progresses and as you level up you choose to unlock a new Kick or Punch for some type of the attacks and se on your combos, you can mix them or use a specific one for each type.
    - The longer the combo, the better the effect (Damage, Heal, Cooldown Reduction).
    - No blocking or auto-counter, only dodging.
    - Smooth and good looking animation.

• Story: Awesome, gets very personal.
  29. Apr 2, 2014
    Extremely underrated game, Beautiful graphics, great visuals, unique combat system, original story.

The combat system is kind of like a mix between Magicka and Batman where you put together long strings of combos using different types of attacks that do things like reduce time your cooldowns, heal, extra dmg, amplify the previous rune etc. there several different types of cooldowns you can use to boost dps, crowd control, mind control etc.

Where the game loses points is the parts that are actually challenging are a bit too spread out during the game but the great visuals and story more than make up for it imo.
  30. Mar 26, 2014
    This game is highly underrated. The story kept me interested, the combat was really fun, boss battles wer entertaining. Voice acting was pretty good (Edge was kind of crappy), but really I don't think this game deserves the crap I've read about it. People are too critical.

1. Sep 10, 2013
    Remember Me is a competent action game that never really excels. The story is wasted and the platforming is poorly implemented with the rest of the game. Still the combat system is interesting and the framing around memories is at least somewhat original.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 9, 2013
    A game with great potential, great setting and great music. However, it's knocked down by its incomplete implementation of the original ideas and its frustrating battle system. [Issue#231]
  3. Jul 8, 2013
    There are a lot of ideas packed into this game but I feel like if they would have cut back on a couple of the concepts to focus more on the story then this could have been a real stand out game. As it is now Remember Me is more appealing when it gets cheaper or if you have absolutely nothing to play.