1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 422 Ratings

1. Jun 25, 2013
    Pathetic attempt at a game, uninteresting, bad game-play and overall rubbish, I definitely would not recommend this game and it was a complete waste of money.
  2. Aug 9, 2013
    Buy it for one reason. To laugh at it. The joy of the woefully crafted game, gave me the biggest laughs I got from any game in a long while. It could be put in for Funniest Game at any award, and it would win. From the nonsensical plot and ridiculous cut scenes to the awful mechanics and gameplay, Ride to Hell: Retribution is quite the worst game I've ever played. And for the hilarity itBuy it for one reason. To laugh at it. The joy of the woefully crafted game, gave me the biggest laughs I got from any game in a long while. It could be put in for Funniest Game at any award, and it would win. From the nonsensical plot and ridiculous cut scenes to the awful mechanics and gameplay, Ride to Hell: Retribution is quite the worst game I've ever played. And for the hilarity it left behind, I love it. I know it's crap, but the laughter is worth an 8. Expand
  3. Jun 25, 2013
    This is a really bad console port. Controls are aggravating and difficult, not customizable (choice of 3 sets of controls are given). Video controls are very minimal: brightness, full screen etc.
    Don't waste your money on this.
  4. Jun 26, 2013
    This game just blew my mind. It's like, if Steven Seagal made a motorcycle movie, only 10 times dumber. Does it fall in the "so bad it's good" category? In my opinion it does, and the main reason is that the controls, if you are using a pad, are "mostly" functional and it's not that painful to play, mechanically. In order to enjoy it though, you need to be prepared for the fact that 99%This game just blew my mind. It's like, if Steven Seagal made a motorcycle movie, only 10 times dumber. Does it fall in the "so bad it's good" category? In my opinion it does, and the main reason is that the controls, if you are using a pad, are "mostly" functional and it's not that painful to play, mechanically. In order to enjoy it though, you need to be prepared for the fact that 99% of the gameplay is completely pointless. The game is basically a series of cutscenes with some padding along the way. Those cutscenes however will make you laugh, guarranteed. Pretty much every time you do a quest for any female, you will see an abrupt cut into a dryhumping scene, with zero explanation or reason for it. You collect shags like Mario collects coins, and they come so suddenly and look sooooo dumb that they made me spill my coffee all over my keyboard. Most of the voiceacting and pretty much all the animations are also hilariously bad. The intro that abruptly cuts into a pointless turret section and then into a QTE fist fight was also very hilarious, it was like a complete and comprehensive video of what NOT to do in videogames. In short, if you find this game on a sale for 1$ or something, it's worth picking up. It will offer many laughs for a low price. At full price of course, don't even think about it. Expand
  5. Jun 25, 2013
    What a joke of a game, it is more of a terribly acted attempt at a horrendous movie. The "game" seems like an afterthought tacked on to an already miserable experience. I am literally at a loss for words as to describe this pathetically bad "Game".

The "Controls" while "Riding" a motorcycle are a JOKE IN OUR FACES! You can hold shift to "Slide" sideways for 1000 feet and not lose any speed at all. You can slam into things going 100 mph and bounce off like this is a terrible reskin of mario cart. Only with absolutely no fun to be had whatsoever.

The story is weak and uninteresting, it is wildly over the top and has, within 5 minutes of gameplay, go from seeing your brother die to banging a prostitute. And it's not over the top in a good way like the saint row's series. Its over the top in the terrible and awful way that is lame and ultimately boring.

I'd love to say I took this game all the way through the story but it was so grippingly bad I had to turn it off after around an hour of this so called "game".

What a joke.
  6. Jun 26, 2013
    This is not the worst game I have ever tried to play, but it is not far from it. The review on Destructoid pretty much points out every detail I would, and in much the same way.

It's cheap, the art is 6 years dated, the game play might have been passable 10 years ago, it plays like a BAD console port and the the cuts from scene to scene or between scenes and cinematics are horribly disjointed and it's helpful tips on how to play tend to be anything but, and often flat out wrong advice, like when it tells you to hit Shift to accelerate when it's actually currently done with your space bar.

This thing plays like a bunch of free to play mini-games tied together and shoved into the laziest plotline I think I've ever been exposed to. It is not fun, not inspired, not aesthetically pleasing and if you are not a chauvinistic pig, it may be downright offensive.

Do not buy this game, for any price.. You will never be able to get back the time you waste trying to play it.
  7. Jun 29, 2013
    Thought Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens-Colonial Marines were bad?This game right here takes the cake,i don't even know where to start, from horrible facial animations to terrible dialogue,redonkulous graphics and awkward sex scenes.Don't make a mistake and buy this turd,you will regret it.
  8. Jun 26, 2013
    Worse than anyone can imagine should be avoided by everyone on earth.

Zero gameplay, disgusting controls, production values from the toilet.

Expect returned copies to be sitting alongside ET very soon.
  9. Jun 28, 2013
    This is one of the worst games i have ever played, thankfully i did not buy it i played it at a friends house who only put it on to show me how terrible it was. The controls are bad, the voice acting cheesy, the graphics look like ps2 at best and it just constant cut scenes with very little playing of the game anyway. That is really all i can say about it, just terrible.
  10. Jun 25, 2013
    Being my first review, I can honestly say this is the worst game I have ever played.

As said earlier, there are only three video options. There is no way to up the graphics, which I doubt could save this game anyway due to how terrible it is. The gameplay is mostly action sequences. Press this button before this timer expires. When you're actually driving, you're told to go to a

The gameplay is mostly action sequences. Press this button before this timer expires. When you're actually driving, you're told to go to a destination which is straight ahead of you. You're unable to turn around, and as far as I could tell, also unable to crash. No matter what I hit into, my motorbike would just flip back onto the track.

Gameplay is as linear as you can get. Do not buy this game.
  11. Jun 26, 2013
    This is one of those games that is so astonishing and shockingly bad that it forces you to wonder how, in 2013, it could be released and sold for more than 2.99. Jobs are lost and careers come to an end when a game like this is released. There's no need to go into detail about a single part of this game, it's all raw sewage.
  12. Jun 29, 2013
    This game is just a pile of garbage. I am the type of person who would try to look at the bright side of everything (this game has one redeeming quality). The game falls short on many, if not all, key points of what makes a game a game. The graphics are alright in some places, but absolutely terrible in many more. The games mechanics are super clunky and unresponsive. The game also lacksThis game is just a pile of garbage. I am the type of person who would try to look at the bright side of everything (this game has one redeeming quality). The game falls short on many, if not all, key points of what makes a game a game. The graphics are alright in some places, but absolutely terrible in many more. The games mechanics are super clunky and unresponsive. The game also lacks visual and audible feedback letting you know if you're doing something right or wrong. Sound is by far the worst part of this game. It lacks a lot of sound effects, and the ones that it does have are awful. For example, this is a biker game. One of the key points of a biker game is the motorcycle. The bikes in this game literally sound like weed wackers. The game's ONE redeeming factor is the music, only because they use proprietary licenses instead of in-house music. The one redeeming factor, however, doesn't matter if music isn't played. Many a level I went through without music ever playing. Checkpointing is piss poor, story is uninspired, combat is bad, multiplayer is boring. Just don't buy this game. This is an example of a quickly put together game made solely for profit. Expand
  13. Aug 17, 2013
    This game makes Hollywood look like YouTube fan made low budget movies. This game has it all, the graphics are out of this world, gameplay is very well done and the story is so brilliant that you will never see it coming! A must own game for anyone with mental illness!
  14. Jun 25, 2013
    This game should have stayed canceled. After they uncanceled it, apparently they released the Alpha test demo concept version. The assets are pretty enough, but they forgot to actually make a game.

It's all quick-time events and cut-scenes. You cannot crash your motorcycle at all. You just dead stop. It also doesn't even feel good. You are literally gliding along the scenery along with everything else.

The story feels disjointed and irrelevant. Like a bad b-movie. Maybe that was the way it was supposed to feel, but next to everything else, does itself no favors.

It's sickening how bad this game is. This is not just a bad console port. It is a bad game, period. Avoid. Do not buy. Not even worth it if offered for free.
  15. Jun 26, 2013
    Quite possibly the worst game I've ever played. The controls were horrendous, there were no graphics options and it was just one boring and poorly acted cut scene after another. There was zero gameplay here, just a few pathetic simon says sections tacked onto the 'story'. There was also no introduction, the game threw you straight into disjointed and unassociated set pieces which made noQuite possibly the worst game I've ever played. The controls were horrendous, there were no graphics options and it was just one boring and poorly acted cut scene after another. There was zero gameplay here, just a few pathetic simon says sections tacked onto the 'story'. There was also no introduction, the game threw you straight into disjointed and unassociated set pieces which made no sense before the old 'previously' line came up and we went into flasback.

I don't know why they bothered with this horrendous abomination of a 'game'.
  16. Jun 27, 2013
    Playing this game indeed a ride to hell in the worst possible sense. The art is awful, especially the faces. The cutscenes are atrocious, the voice acting is mediocre. The graphics are extremely outdated, it's like playing something from 2002. The driving is bugged. The story is not worth mentioning. Stay away from this piece of trash, you'll be so disappointed that you'll want to seekPlaying this game indeed a ride to hell in the worst possible sense. The art is awful, especially the faces. The cutscenes are atrocious, the voice acting is mediocre. The graphics are extremely outdated, it's like playing something from 2002. The driving is bugged. The story is not worth mentioning. Stay away from this piece of trash, you'll be so disappointed that you'll want to seek retribution. The developers have hired shills to post paid reviews (see Beemo's review, 10/10). There is no way in hell that this game could objectively be rated even close to 10/10.

STAY AWAY!
  17. Jun 28, 2013
    Normally when someone says "This looks and plays like a PS2 game" they are exaggerating.
    This game however is an exception to that, it is awful and could be mistaken for a PS2 game.
    It is overly shallow with a terrible combat system and awful bike physics, the game is covered in pointless padding with you riding your bike to locations with very little happening. When things do happen

When things do happen it doesn't make any logical sense such as tank trucks deciding to park sideways in the road for no apparent reason.

This game seems like it should have released at the start of this console gen, it would have made more sense for this garbage to be launched then with other rubbish like Vampire Rain.

This is the worst game to come out in the last few years and should never be bought, its not so bad its good like Deadly Premonition for example. Its just terrible and a disgrace to be released by Quick Silver when they knew full damn well how broken and awful this game is.

They should have left it cancelled.

I'm not even going to talk about the awkward fully clothed sex scenes and boring mass of QTE's

It would be generous to give this game a 1.
  18. Jun 26, 2013
    Really, really really, just bad, bad, bad.
    The entire game is cut scenes to a story that makes no sense.
    Horrible graphics, buggy and unpolished.
    Epic fail.
  19. Jun 28, 2013
    Well, Ride to Hell: Retribution does what it says, it's your retribution for riding to hell, a true ride to hell.

Oh, and to reach the 150 min I can add that citizenkaneofvi rated all three PC, PS3 and X360 versions 10, since I love justice I'm gonna bulldoze it's 10s on all the platforms.

What a missed chance of an interesting idea.
  20. Dec 29, 2013
    I knew this game is bad but bought it anyway just to see how bad a game can get. Deep Silver did a good job at making this the worst game of all time. I slightly vomited a few times in the first 5 minutes
  21. Jun 26, 2013
    I could not play longer than 15 minutes. It is impossible to adjust graphics options and to choose controls you like. Sound is terrible totally artificial. There is zero immersion in this game. It is a waste of time to write more about it. Avoid at all costs.
  22. Jul 3, 2013
    Shame on the publisher. The game is not worth a cent. Quality of the game is disgusting. This studio has become bankrupt in the near future. Shame on the publisher.
  23. Jul 1, 2013
    This game is a complete joke and an insult to gamers everywhere. Poor console port. Just plain AWFUL! I refuse wasting one more second of my life on this title and it includes this review!
  24. Jul 26, 2013
    it´s a scam folks like buying a car then it comes with no wheels. to release such crap and even have people to pre purchase it should be criminal!! deep silver are nothing but thieves in my eyes! whats strange is that steam dont react and rightfully kick them off the program!!
  25. Aug 31, 2013
    Nobody should buy this crap. Waste of money. -g
  26. Sep 9, 2013
    Ride to Hell title just made history.
    Here is my theory:
    This is a project made by a high school game design class as a class assignment and the teacher though why not take the game and make some money out of it and donate it to charity, I hope all the money went to helping staving children in Africa
    In conclusion, I threw up so many times I lost 100 pounds, thank you.
  27. Sep 2, 2013
    Bueno para comenzar la portada de este juego da la expectativa de ser un buen juego, pero como dicen LAS APARIENCIAS ENGAÑAN, en segundo lugar miro el punto de vista del juego, para ser de la consola XBOX 360 no llega a encajar allí, en tercer lugar y por ultimo, este juego me parece bastante monótono en el sentido de que el juego se torna ABURRIDO Y REPETITIVO y no logra ser un juego queBueno para comenzar la portada de este juego da la expectativa de ser un buen juego, pero como dicen LAS APARIENCIAS ENGAÑAN, en segundo lugar miro el punto de vista del juego, para ser de la consola XBOX 360 no llega a encajar allí, en tercer lugar y por ultimo, este juego me parece bastante monótono en el sentido de que el juego se torna ABURRIDO Y REPETITIVO y no logra ser un juego que valga la pena comprar NUNCA. Expand
  28. Jun 25, 2013
    this is the kind of game that should have been announced dead as soon as the idea came up at the creators.
    any game that have no control config should not be released in this day and age
    minimal video config
    this game belongs to around 2005 not 2013
  29. Aug 3, 2013
    I dont know how you can produce a game like that. The story is scripted and doesnt make any sense. And the graphic/physic engine is totally crap. Dont buy it please
  30. Aug 16, 2013
    wow.. that´s one bad game...

the gameplay is crappy and cheap, the cut scenes and story is amateurish and unfitting.. graphics are ugly.. oh well, not worth more commenting.
  31. Aug 24, 2013
    hilarious, i dont understand how anyone can rate this negatively. all you have to do is stop looking at is as a game and instead as a piece of art, hilariously broken games like this only come along every so often and we should embrace that
  32. Aug 29, 2013
    No. Don't even try it, don't even buy it. Even if you bought it by accident, don't even pop the disc in. The problem isn't bugs or anything, just horrible gameplay.
  33. Jul 15, 2013
    Not the best game i've ever played, but not the worst either, i have neither clawed out my eyes, or worshipped. Should have got the price right, it's budget baby.
  34. Aug 14, 2013
    Looks like Fast and Furious: Showdown has some competition. I've played some PS2 games that had better graphics and physics than this atrocity. It should be a crime to sell this game anywhere in the world. This is probably the worst video game of this generation, and one of the worst games of all time. Its not worth 15, its not worth 10, its not worth 5, its not worth five cents. The onlyLooks like Fast and Furious: Showdown has some competition. I've played some PS2 games that had better graphics and physics than this atrocity. It should be a crime to sell this game anywhere in the world. This is probably the worst video game of this generation, and one of the worst games of all time. Its not worth 15, its not worth 10, its not worth 5, its not worth five cents. The only reason I can see one ever buying this game is to get a good laugh at how terrible it is. Expand
  35. Izz
    Oct 27, 2013
    Beemo is OBVIOUSLY a developer, and I despise developers coming on here to rate their own game while so dumbly acting as a player. I haven't even played the game but it's quite clearly when it gets 252 negatives to...23 positives, so I'll add one more negative to balance out the crap from the developers.
  36. Sep 21, 2013
    Greatest game I've ever played, truly a masterpiece, it has everything you want, Bugs, horrible graphics, horrible controls,explosions, badly textured stuff, amazing, just... Amazing
  37. Oct 8, 2013
    Perhaps a better title for this game would be 'Slide to Hell' since that is essentially all that you are capable of performing in this game. After seeing the litany of negative reviews this game received, I have spent quite some time trying to look for anything good or meaningful to say about this game. Unfortunately, there is literally nothing good or redeemable to this steaming pile ofPerhaps a better title for this game would be 'Slide to Hell' since that is essentially all that you are capable of performing in this game. After seeing the litany of negative reviews this game received, I have spent quite some time trying to look for anything good or meaningful to say about this game. Unfortunately, there is literally nothing good or redeemable to this steaming pile of manure that we were forced to play.

The most disappointing thing about this game is that the basic, bare-bones plotline had so much potential. An open world biker rpg set in a post-Vietnam era America as the protagonist lives with his PTSD from extensive combat? What really makes me mad about this game was the potential it had and failed to deliver.

Instead, we were handed a game that came at a deceptive sale price with a significant amount of hype built up around it before its release, only to disappoint us in every way possible. The plotline is dry and poorly executed, the sex scenes are so blatantly juvenile and lacking, and the gameplay is so horrible that I actually considered thrashing my pc just to get some small measure of petty vengeance.

I would say that this game would make a great party prank, but I would rather not become charged with 'cruel and unusual punishment' for doing so. If there was a way for me to give this an even lower rating, I would.
  38. Nov 5, 2013
    Worst game ever. Graphics are poop, gameplay is broken and unfinished, story is poorly written, characters are a joke, AI is retarded, weapons are crap and there is just no point of playing this goddamn game.
  39. Dec 15, 2013
    Oh no im remembering ohhhhh the horror why did i buy this game whyyyyyyyy now im scarred for life stay away from it or you will be scarred for life oh god why
  40. Dec 22, 2013
    Ever had a kidney stone? Playing this game makes me wish I was having one. It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
  41. Oct 13, 2013
    It really is a ride to hell! I don't know why you're even looking at these reviews. Get out of here and burn all the copies you see. The game it-it-it changes you! Makes you go nuts and it makes you so angry! And oooooh those disgusting clothed sex scenes where you a girl after you JUST KILLED A RAPIST and he's still LYING IN THE ROOM! DEAD! The gameplay is bad and the graphics are badIt really is a ride to hell! I don't know why you're even looking at these reviews. Get out of here and burn all the copies you see. The game it-it-it changes you! Makes you go nuts and it makes you so angry! And oooooh those disgusting clothed sex scenes where you a girl after you JUST KILLED A RAPIST and he's still LYING IN THE ROOM! DEAD! The gameplay is bad and the graphics are bad and when I say that the PS2 could have runned this on 60FPS highest graphics I am NOT Joking. The story and voice acting is like someone wanted to make an indie game and made ALL the voice acting himself. (what I mean is that its DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! Expand
  42. Jun 29, 2013
    This game looks like PS2 game, gameplay is not good, graphics are good and controls are better, sound is disappointing and story is not good, it looks like that Deep Silver have made this game in 2005 not in 2013, it is "epic fail" by the Deep Silver and is real shame and disappointment in today world of High Definition gaming and despite of all the technologies they have made such anThis game looks like PS2 game, gameplay is not good, graphics are good and controls are better, sound is disappointing and story is not good, it looks like that Deep Silver have made this game in 2005 not in 2013, it is "epic fail" by the Deep Silver and is real shame and disappointment in today world of High Definition gaming and despite of all the technologies they have made such an awful game which is not bad but it is not for 2013 gaming this game is for 2005 gaming, wake up Deep Silver. Expand
  43. Sep 8, 2013
    This game is a joke. Sounds, VA, graphics, gameplay, a lot of QTE. Just no comment. Dont play this game even if they will want to pay you for that. Even shooting scenes suck, since your enemies sometimes dont want to react. Bodyshots dont work. Its just sad.
  44. Jul 31, 2013
    This game is a rushed pile of crap, pure potatobox port.The graphic's are so ugly it's like playing something from 1990.The story is hopeless as well as the voice acting,the control's are BAD. i do not recommend this game to ANY even if they were GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE.. STAY CLEAR
  45. Aug 1, 2013
    Just play the game with friends and you will have fun. It`s just funny how bad this game is. It`s and nobody should play it alone otherwise you will destroy your pc.
  46. Aug 16, 2013
    I want someone to go create an award for the most unimaginative, terrible game. It seems as if half of the game, you are having sex. *You just met a girl, guess what, SEX...* Controls are terrible, gameplay is horrible, graphics cannot be adjusted It's pathetic. This is not even worthy of the title: Game. This is my first review, and the reason I made an account, was to write a review onI want someone to go create an award for the most unimaginative, terrible game. It seems as if half of the game, you are having sex. *You just met a girl, guess what, SEX...* Controls are terrible, gameplay is horrible, graphics cannot be adjusted It's pathetic. This is not even worthy of the title: Game. This is my first review, and the reason I made an account, was to write a review on this game.

Do not get this game, unless you want to show all of your friends the most horrendous game ever made.
  47. Oct 4, 2013
    Ride to Hell: Retribution is the worst game i have ever played in my life!
    Its a unfinished pile of trash and i recommend that you avoid this game with all your life!
  48. Oct 26, 2013
    This game is probably the result of budget cuts, restructuring, poor planing and horrible deadlines. Do not buy this game, unless you want a pure example of a terrible game.
  49. Nov 8, 2013
    This game is absolutely amazing, ignore all those 0s and 1s, they've been payed off by jealous game companies like Rockstar and EA. This game has one of the best, no, THE best storyline of any game ever made. It's visuals stunning, it's audio is quality.

I wait desperately for the squeal!
  50. Nov 30, 2013
    The 1% in this games title refers to this games overall score and Ride to Hell is exactly what this gaming experience is for the poor sod who plays through it. This game sucks so bad that it doesn't even warrant a game that's so bad its good label, watching someone else play through it for the first time can be funny for about ten minutes but after that it loses all value. Honestly don'tThe 1% in this games title refers to this games overall score and Ride to Hell is exactly what this gaming experience is for the poor sod who plays through it. This game sucks so bad that it doesn't even warrant a game that's so bad its good label, watching someone else play through it for the first time can be funny for about ten minutes but after that it loses all value. Honestly don't buy this game even for a laugh it is clearly a failed project that was released anyway to try and make some money back to recover their costs and buying it only encourages this practice, it's the same thing that was done with Aliens:Colonial Marines. This comes from the same company that removed Metro last lights hardest difficulty mode and used it as pre-order bonus/limited edition/DLC. If you want a more in-depth review of this awful game check out Angry Joes review on youtube. Expand
  51. Aug 24, 2013
    You don't need a ride to hell when this game already makes you experience hell simply by playing it.

This game rivals Superman64 in terms of terrible.
  52. Sep 8, 2013
    This is almost everything wrong with gaming. QTEs, turret sections, clunky controls, bad voice acting, bad sound effects, bland music, sexism, bugs and glitches galore, every mission is almost a carbon copy of each other, trash story, and much much MUCH more. This is a top contender for worst game of 2013. Into the trash it goes.
  53. Sep 2, 2013
    Definitely the "best" worst game ever made in the past few years. And it's on my top 5 of worst games I've ever played in my life.
    1. Terrible voice acting
    2. Terrible AI 3. Simple and boring game play 4. Shallow, unoriginal and cheesy story 5. Muddy textures 6. Game doesn't make any sense 7. Nonsensical and pointless sex relations with random over sexualized women 8. One of the
    1. Terrible voice acting
    2. Terrible AI
    3. Simple and boring game play
    4. Shallow, unoriginal and cheesy story
    5. Muddy textures
    6. Game doesn't make any sense
    7. Nonsensical and pointless sex relations with random over sexualized women
    8. One of the worst and repetitive soundtracks ever made for a game. I disabled it 5 minutes into the game.
    9. Terrible sound effect quality. I can find better sound effects in free websites for download
    10. Bad animations
    11. Game physics is completely unrealistic and buggy
    12. Levels feel empty
    13. Expensive game for what it has to offer greedy company
    14. Countless bugs and lack of polish
    People giving this game a 10 are surely trolling. Don't waste your money or time playing this game.
  54. Aug 31, 2013
    The 10/10 user review for this game HAS to be sarcastic. Everything Beemo says is the exact opposite of how it is in the game. The story is the sounds are the soundtrack is the graphics are (character's necks being the ugliest), the bike segments are the combat is (repeatedly kicking an enemy for 15 minutes on end is this game's version of "combat") and the overall presentation andThe 10/10 user review for this game HAS to be sarcastic. Everything Beemo says is the exact opposite of how it is in the game. The story is the sounds are the soundtrack is the graphics are (character's necks being the ugliest), the bike segments are the combat is (repeatedly kicking an enemy for 15 minutes on end is this game's version of "combat") and the overall presentation and execution is I couldn't even bear to watch 4 mins of gameplay for this garbage game. Steer absolutely clear of this one. Worst game of the year...HELL! Worst game of the generation!! Expand
  55. Sep 3, 2013
    THIS is the worst game ever if i played it by an friend
    If i had to make a list of everything that is BAD it won't fit so here is my list of everything that is GOOD:
    bike modification's futher nothing worst gameplay worst voice acting worst story worst quality ect.
  56. Aug 12, 2013
    This game is a pathetic time waster that made me buy a second console version, just so I could microwave it and leave it to die on my driveway. This was a game that no one expected to be good and completely meets those ass level standards. First of all I think that we should talk about the gameplay, which must take some award for having some of the worst combat that I've seen in a game.This game is a pathetic time waster that made me buy a second console version, just so I could microwave it and leave it to die on my driveway. This was a game that no one expected to be good and completely meets those ass level standards. First of all I think that we should talk about the gameplay, which must take some award for having some of the worst combat that I've seen in a game.

Step 1: Shoot the gun wielding enemies with guns from behind cover. This will be incredibly easy considering that this whole "cover" thing is something that only works for people with a camera following them.

Step 2: Get some easy headshots on melee focused enemies who run towards you in single file, like you're an ice cream man with bullet flavored frozen treats for them all.

Step 3. Walk through an empty room littered with instant kill melee areas that you realize were for you. Then think "oh was I supposed to be fighting them in here?

The next thing I need to touch on are the horrible motorcycle sections that just shows how lazy the programmers were. How lazy you ask? Well lazy enough for you to continuously go forward and give you the inability to back up, and if you hit an obstacle you get spat back out onto an earlier area of road. If that wasn't bad enough then there are the things that are intended to be sex scenes, but that word doesn't cut it. How can a sex scene not be a sex scene? Well first of all, you need to take off your clothes, but RTH: Retribution feels like it should be innovative and play penetration noises and make Jack still thrust while fully clothed. I mean really! If you don't want your audience to see Jack's big bare ass then put them under the blankets or do what Mass Effect did and make the screen fade to black!

At the end of the day RTH: Retribution is my favorite kind of bad that makes me laugh for days in ways I should tell my psychologist about. It's none of that some things are good some are bad type of game, it's just all bad, all the time and I think you should buy it to just see how the game is and laugh afterwards.
  57. Aug 18, 2013
    Let's be honest. Weak, bad or even tragic games exist, but this time, something enigmatic happened. Probably everyone who played this game is now wetting the bed at at night. I'm no different.

Let's start off with who is responsible for this crap. Well, the game was developed by Eutechnyx, but they are not that guilty, because the game received most injury from Deep Silver. These morons didn't give time for Eutechnyx to finish the game properly. A perfect example that rush gives birth of s***.

On paper, the game might look good (truly, even way better than Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing), the main menu is climatic to the Harley lovers, but this fades out after taking a look into options. Very little to do out here and I have even found out that most stuff can only be modified through the .config file in game directory. It's too annoying to sweep through pile of code just to find something like screen resolution. What about in-game options. Too simple. Brightness, volume, mouse sensitivity and...vibration?

Fight system in this hyper-crappy, game-like thing is limited to the use of two keys, until our fingers will bruise. There's even a kick, useful to send antagonists into the coffins, but it takes senseless 30 seconds of raping one key. Developers also gave us a finisher move available after taking out certain amount of opponents, which was intended to be effective. The problem is, the animation is as long as the time it takes to make a tea and it's always the same. There's also a block, but it's as useful as comb for the bald man. I used it once in a fight against bigger fist-fighter. Apart from that it could be useful to flee the groups of enemies unharmed.

Shooting is truly a problem. Of course we got variety of weaponry, but the shooting itself is a tumor on the butt. Maybe the aim is hitscan friendly and LMB has its function, but some idiot thought that shooting on PC is too simple. Aiming gives the feeling of using honey coated mouse. Attacking moving targets is impossible.

Thinking of NASCAR 2013, what about the driving model in RTH? Difficult in every aspect. Riding a motorbike resembles riding a brick loaded wheelbarrow on a stone crossroads. There's no way not to ride without a crash. Powerside is completely useless.

Artificial intelligence is dramatic. Unarmed enemies move towards protagonist not giving the damn to the fact that they are about to die, often getting stuck on walls. Enemies are also very kind. When we fight with one, others will patiently wait for their turn. In firefights they stand still, only waiting for their portion of lead. Even on the roads, they often disappear along with the bikes they rode. It seems like they didn't want to be in this game.

Graphics are disgusting, although the game works on Unreal Engine 3, which has over 7 years, but is still very good when in hands of professionals. Here we got saturation and blur non-corresponding, which seems to be more or less a test game made in this engine. Lipsync and special effects are as effective as farting mosquito. Only models look somewhat good.

Apart from the low quality sound effects or even bit lame music, the only thing that caused most pain to my ears is voice acting. People were probably recorded in a cellar. They don't give any feeling to their role. And this is not just bad voice acting; it's the worst voice acting in the galaxy.

And now it's time for the most important. Bugs and errors. And not just little bugs. No way. In this game there are bugs on bugs riding on bugs. Problems with movement and sprint button is not enough. Enemies that launch into the air after getting a headshot; also not enough. Animation freezing and broken quicktime events; dammit. Even sometimes during a finisher I was beating a thin air instead of a fellow biker. Once I even succeeded in falling off the map.

Overall, Ride to Hell: Retribution is one of very few titles where title is also a description in a nutshell. This game is literally ride to hell. Software hell, where Deep Silver staff should be sent along with Eutechnyx dragging it. Everything broken, even technical layout. Shame for humanity. This game was probably made for sponges that can soak any kind of s*** this game offers. I will never play this game again. Seriously.
  58. Jun 28, 2013
    Ok let's rate this game At first about game graphics AWFUL Game looks like 6 year old (even more) dumb cutscenes Absolutely dumb enemies ugly faces emotions It's not fun there's no gameplay Even On maximum graphics still the same sh*t Don't waste your money There are too much good games to play Oh You said MUSIC Yeah there is music but they can't hold you longer
  59. Dec 24, 2013
    In one sentence a terrible game
    Very boring Story
    Very Glitchy
    Bad combat System
    U can drive in only one direction like from point 1 to 2 with no roads connected to it and also u cannot go back to point 1
  60. Aug 30, 2013
    I wonder who can like a game like this? Bad graphics, Bad AI,Bad Sound effects, Bad gameplay,The logic of the game makes no sense. The guy who you control supposed to be a badass or something like that. how ever its only a stupid biker makes bikers look bad.
  61. Aug 18, 2013
    Possibly the worst game I have ever seen in a VERY long time. I'm not sure who actually let this game get released as it's probably got the developers a terrible reputation. I would advise that NO-ONE buys this game unless it is to laugh in it's face.
  62. Sep 3, 2013
    Okay so this starts you of you in right in the action not knowing who your playing as the graphics are just outright worse and this is a 2013 game the dialogue is just bad the game feels a bit to silent and once you save a girl from being raped then you automatically have freaking sex and there is only one explosion sound in this hole game and the story is just bad especially with theOkay so this starts you of you in right in the action not knowing who your playing as the graphics are just outright worse and this is a 2013 game the dialogue is just bad the game feels a bit to silent and once you save a girl from being raped then you automatically have freaking sex and there is only one explosion sound in this hole game and the story is just bad especially with the dialogue being bad and once your fighting with other bikers in motorcycle once drive to any side they explode when in real life you will fly off your motorcycle or yea explode and quick time events are just awful this game deserve a 1/10 Expand
  63. Sep 5, 2013
    A pathetic game, with crappy controls, disturbing sexual cutscenes, unpolished textures, broken sound effects, and a storyline that doesn't make any sense. I'd rather throw my money into a hole instead of spending them to a disgrace to gaming and bikers all around the world.
  64. Sep 7, 2013
    Complete waste of money, I wouldn't spend $1 on this game nor would I play it even if I were payed to do so, terrible game mechanics, buggy driving sections, terrible AI. For the love of god do NOT support this game!
  65. Sep 13, 2013
    This game has no point. Terrible approach to every aspects of the game and any game could have done better if the developers were paying attention to what they were doing and 5 years of development was not worth anybody's time and they should forget their wishes to have a franchise. This game isn't worth the disc it's made on let alone 30$ and any thing else more in depth go watch angryThis game has no point. Terrible approach to every aspects of the game and any game could have done better if the developers were paying attention to what they were doing and 5 years of development was not worth anybody's time and they should forget their wishes to have a franchise. This game isn't worth the disc it's made on let alone 30$ and any thing else more in depth go watch angry joe's review. Expand
  66. Oct 10, 2013
    i'd rather play et. on atari 2600,sonic free riders for kinect,mindjack for xbox 360 than play this game. i may not own it but after the reviews i'm glad i don't have it.
  67. Nov 1, 2013
    There is nothing good about this game, people have been trying to find one good thing about this about this game. Why was this game even published, it's a big waste of time. Just don't get it.
  68. Feb 28, 2014
    the most **** game ever made if you buy this game you are being robed of your money
    10/10 game of the year it **** sucks ass **** bad ****
    so bad
    so bad
    do not play
  69. Nov 18, 2013
    Ahhh... The 1960's a time where you should never ever set a game becuase it is rubbish. Ride to hell is a game a bout something where they don't know what a cutscene is becuase they just teleport the character everywhere. Now let me say this is a full price title. But it's rubbish. I bought this game for £30 expecting something I could give a 7 and I get this I'm sorry to say... Crap. ThisAhhh... The 1960's a time where you should never ever set a game becuase it is rubbish. Ride to hell is a game a bout something where they don't know what a cutscene is becuase they just teleport the character everywhere. Now let me say this is a full price title. But it's rubbish. I bought this game for £30 expecting something I could give a 7 and I get this I'm sorry to say... Crap. This is a bad game. I do not recommend this game. Oh and by the way the graphics look horrid. It looks like a PS2 game.

Overall
    -Rubbish cutscenes
    -Rubbish Gameplay
    -Bad graphics
    Score 11/100
  70. Nov 19, 2013
    It is just The guys who made this game should burn in hell. Waste of money. Youre thrown into the game with a turret section and a fighting one. After that you meet w- you know what just go and look for something else ok just, you will be reading this calling then play it and be scarred for life.
  71. Aug 2, 2014
    Best game ever, makes Grand Theft Auto V look like a joke.
    Ride to Hell all the way!

10/10 - Game of the Year any year every year forever.

Just typing the rest to make my comment 150+ characters.
  72. Dec 6, 2013
    This is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Not only does it have graphics that come straight out of the next few generations of gaming, but also gets extremely interesting. I guarantee you from the second you start this game, you will be SO amazed by the graphics you could swear you've entered the 4th dimension. The storyline rivals that of any meth-addicted homeless person'sThis is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Not only does it have graphics that come straight out of the next few generations of gaming, but also gets extremely interesting. I guarantee you from the second you start this game, you will be SO amazed by the graphics you could swear you've entered the 4th dimension. The storyline rivals that of any meth-addicted homeless person's made up story about their drunken running toaster. When you hear the sounds of the game, you'll look out your window to actually see if there's a motorcycle outside your house. Overall: I'm screwing with you. This game is so glitchy and horrible it's ridiculous. 10/10 would buy. Expand
  73. Jan 1, 2014
    There has never been such an awful game since E.T. For Atari. The only reason to buy it is to give yourself a reason to jump off the Empire State Building into a pit of lava while you get tazed after swallowing 10 abortion pills, while satan you in the ass. The only thing that may be worse is big rigs: over the road racing. Satan himself couldn't have concocted a worse game. I urge you toThere has never been such an awful game since E.T. For Atari. The only reason to buy it is to give yourself a reason to jump off the Empire State Building into a pit of lava while you get tazed after swallowing 10 abortion pills, while satan you in the ass. The only thing that may be worse is big rigs: over the road racing. Satan himself couldn't have concocted a worse game. I urge you to never EVER buy this game unless you want to torture yourself. This is worse than the holocaust. Expand
  74. Jan 22, 2014

-Bad Graphics-
    -Weak Personality of the Main Protagonist-
    -Frustrating Camera issue-
    -Poor Level Design-

Ride To Hell Is the Worst game. Not only the worst, It's over ''Tasteless''
  75. Feb 1, 2014
    This game is seriously the worst game i've ever seen.The explosion in this game is just nasty.It's like they hired some random group to make this game.Hope they don't make a sequel out of this because that is just mean
  76. Jun 13, 2014
    The Worst game of the 7th generation
    Pros:
    + When you don't get a chance to play it
    Cons:
    - PS1 graphics
    - Boring gaameplay
    - Countless bugs
    - Offensive "love" scenes
    - The sound effects are generic
    - The voice acting is even worst than the original Resident Evil game
    - The soundtrack is painfully average
    Recommendation: No one
  77. Feb 8, 2014
    THE WORST GAME OF ALL TIME WITHOUT A DOUBT. It's a rubbish. Do not even look at it's cover, your iq will drop. What kind of evil mind did this game? It's not even funny Deep Silver, go to hell.
  78. Apr 19, 2014
    Big Rigs might even be better than this, that's right, that's how awful this games is. Don't buy it. Don't play it. It should be a crime to do so. The 0 was well deserved.
  79. May 3, 2014
    By far the WORST game that I have ever had the displeasure to play, I would recommend throwing away you money rather than buying this sorry excuse of a game. I try to find the positive factors of every game I play, but this has to be the only game that there are no positive features at all. I actually would give this game a score of -1 if it was possible.
  80. Sep 2, 2014
    This game is a travesty at every aspect. Nothing about this game makes sense as a game. Game design doesn't make sense, driving is pathetic. Physics are non existent, camera is terrible, combat is broken and animations and voice acting are beyond pathetic.
  81. Sep 9, 2014
    Thhis germ hus to bae the berst germ I harve eva played in ever amount of time ever. My grundmer that wers kille dby heeerthtone is now better because game so good. !0/10
  82. Aug 13, 2014
    Ride to Hell: Retribution is beyond any doubt the worst game I have ever played! This "game" has so many bugs and is totally unplayable and here's why. The aiming is so frustrating because the sensitivity is way to high and that's on the default setting and even on the lowest aim setting it's still sensitive. The game's melee is like the Batman Arkham series but without the challenge theRide to Hell: Retribution is beyond any doubt the worst game I have ever played! This "game" has so many bugs and is totally unplayable and here's why. The aiming is so frustrating because the sensitivity is way to high and that's on the default setting and even on the lowest aim setting it's still sensitive. The game's melee is like the Batman Arkham series but without the challenge the strategy and the fun. The game also has an endless stream of QTE's, and the story... My god it's the worst story I have ever heard in a game, and every woman in the game is used as an object for unsexy fully clothed sex. Expand
  83. Apr 11, 2014
    I played this game only because I have heard that it was bad, and they were completely right. There are just so many things wrong with this game, including wonky physics, unconvincing characters that can't be related to because character development is so terrible, extremely boring plot, disgusting, immature use of sex, and terrible gameplay/ combat mechanics. This wasn't like Big RigsI played this game only because I have heard that it was bad, and they were completely right. There are just so many things wrong with this game, including wonky physics, unconvincing characters that can't be related to because character development is so terrible, extremely boring plot, disgusting, immature use of sex, and terrible gameplay/ combat mechanics. This wasn't like Big Rigs where when I played I was laughing at how bad the game was; I felt completely disgusted that such a game is out there teaching kids how if you save a woman about to be raped, she will just immediately bang. This game is even being charged for sixty dollars! Seriously, I don't see any reason for anyone to buy this. Expand
  84. Sep 2, 2013
    Easily the best game of 2013. The wacky antics and hilarious character interaction easily blows comparable titles like The Bureau out of the water. Most fun I've had in months.
  85. Apr 2, 2014
    A game that COULD'VE been a good game, got ruined. Shame, it would've interesting to see this game made by a good game developer. Everything negative about this game has already been said by other people, so no reason to put them here again. Just a shame.
  86. Aug 21, 2014
    Dude how old were the producers......im guessing 11, everything thats bad about games is in this one its like a pile of **** wrapped together and presented as if the game was brand new, so insulting
  87. Jul 25, 2014
    This game is positevely brimmig with chrctr inovasun and cool atiyood. The grepi r just purfxt and soot the gampley i love how they mke combay and oyhr things have no sund, oy really makes yje hameu smole veryu worsjp. i woild ercomme rhis hae to peop;e ober 3 yrs old i am adass become i am 2 mgns old.
  88. Jan 1, 2014
    I seriously enjoyed this game no matter what anyone else has to say about it, it is super fun and really immersive. The way the bike handles is a dream, the closest to real life I have found in a video game.

This game really shines with its wild and wacky characters, all beautify voice acted. It does have some mature themes, like the incredibly hot sex scenes with full nudity, but I feel it really adds to the nitty griddyness of the game.

Overall a really enjoyable experience so 10/10, would play again.
  89. Jan 23, 2014
    a utter piece of garbage.
    full of brutality, moronic thought paths, god awful audio, non-functional A.I., **** driving mechanics, and borderline rape.
    10/10 must buy.
  90. Jan 23, 2014
    I can't understand why people hate this game.This game reminded me gta:lost and damned.Biker 's life with cool men with beards,girls,fights,bikes....not awesome but playable
  91. Jan 28, 2014
    So bad. It's so adorably terrible.
    PC Port is a joke. Mouse look feels wonky, No resolution options, No graphics options, Hardly any control customization available.
    So bad. It's so adorably terrible.
    Story is laughably rotten-cheesy. You play as Jake Conway a soldier who returns from the vietnam war only to get himself and his brother killed. Jake actually survives and he vows vengeance. It could have been a potentially good grindhouse story. And it sort of does with terrible voice acting and one dimensional characters. The game also has a playable grindhouse-style montage opening. Albeit missing a bombastic narrator sadly.
    The game has the worst depiction of sex in the history of gaming. If fully clothed sex turns you on, this is the game for you. Women in the game will have sex with you for no reason beyond you helping them.
    Graphically, the game looks like it was from 2003, almost 10 years ago. The game does have a nice cartoony colorful vibe which saves the game a little, but it doesn't forgive poor animation.
    Sound design is laughable. Motorbikes sound like lawnmowers. Guns sound like BB guns. Certain sound effects doesn't exist at all. Thankfully, The soundtrack is decent with nice rock and roll songs.
    Gameplay revolves around three things. On-foot shooting, On-foot melee, Motorbike riding. All of them mediocre at best. The shooting sucks at first but as soon as you upgrade your gun to the best assault rifle, it becomes half way decent. IF you can handle the poor mouse optimization. With melee brawls, it's if you don't mind button mashing. With motorbikes, it plays like one of those 'run-to-the-end' mobile games (See temple run) You can only move only forward and slide left or right. If you hit something that stops you, you spawn a bit back and continue. Motorbike riding sequences feel a bit padded but otherwise manageable and easy. Over all the gameplay is just mediocre, perfectly functional. The game's linear nature will remind you of Postal 3. As in, you get a mission and you do a mission in a single map. Thankfully, The individual maps are interesting in design.
    Overall, the game is a mess. But NOT as terrible as everybody says. It's perfectly functional and you can have fun tearing it to pieces and have some legit fun here and there.
  92. Feb 9, 2014
    this game Not worth pirate, Just dont play this game.
    The biggest question with this game probably is: "Is it really that bad?"

ok, I played it.
    after 1 hour my brain is already full of ♥♥♥♥.
    How can Deep Silver made game like this?
  93. Feb 27, 2014
    Yes, That's Right I just gave this "Biker" game a 0, This looks like a xbox 1's graphics, NO NOT THE New XBOX ONE The Orignal Xbox! Story line is one of the WORST I HAVE EVER PLAYED. YES THERES MISSING SOUNDS TO THE GAME! One of the worst parts to this game is with the random sex scene, Yes shoot somebody and then 2 seconds later.... SEX! THIS GAME IS UNFINISHED. Hey Deep Silver, YOU HAVEYes, That's Right I just gave this "Biker" game a 0, This looks like a xbox 1's graphics, NO NOT THE New XBOX ONE The Orignal Xbox! Story line is one of the WORST I HAVE EVER PLAYED. YES THERES MISSING SOUNDS TO THE GAME! One of the worst parts to this game is with the random sex scene, Yes shoot somebody and then 2 seconds later.... SEX! THIS GAME IS UNFINISHED. Hey Deep Silver, YOU HAVE NO FANS FOR THIS GOD AWFUL GAME. Please, Do NOT MAKE A SERIES OUT OF THIS. An for anyone readying this... DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.... EVEN FOR THE LAUGHS! WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, and yes after i "Beat" the game After 37 broken missions I wish i could get a refund! Don't buy it Expand
  94. Sep 24, 2014
    This game is just utter s**t! Horrible controls, boring story, trying to win people over with the sex appeal. Everything about this game is bad, bad, bad. Probably the third worst game ever (with the first being E.T. and second being Superman 64).
  95. Mar 11, 2014
    What the hell is this! Is this game from 2004? No, its from 2013!! The best thing I can say about this game is NOTHING! The game functions, and it sucks balls! I have seen a perfect rating for the game! WHAT THE **** Final Verdict: 0/10!!!!!!!
  96. Dec 15, 2014
    Without a doubt, not the worst game I have ever played! That award goes to a Wii racing game that I have bleached the memory of from my mind for a reason. I apologize for changing the rating count from 420.
  97. Apr 3, 2014
    This is not a game. It is a chore. The developers of this crap obviously spent no time or effort into developing it. This game does not deserve to exist. The graphics are bad (Which doesn't matter too much), the voice acting is abysmal, like seriously god awful. The game play is buggy and unresponsive. The game crashes constantly. And lets not forget the terrible driving, sounds, cutThis is not a game. It is a chore. The developers of this crap obviously spent no time or effort into developing it. This game does not deserve to exist. The graphics are bad (Which doesn't matter too much), the voice acting is abysmal, like seriously god awful. The game play is buggy and unresponsive. The game crashes constantly. And lets not forget the terrible driving, sounds, cut scenes, and overall story. A amateur developer in his first year of college could create a better game than this. Don't waste your money, because the more money people put into these crap games, the more of these games we are going to see. Expand
  98. Apr 6, 2014
    This game reminds a lot about my cat. She was very tall, but she didn't eat that much.

This game though is very different from my cat in almost every way. It dentally is one of my favorite picks of 7:30 AM eastern standard time. It's probably one of my best looked over MMORPG games that I've played (much better than pikmin). The best part about this game is the wonderful candle light simulation that is clearly demonstrated by that one scene where the guy was talking about something. It really adds depth to the combat system and overall increases my enjoyment of the book. All in all this is probably the best addition to the Elder Scrolls franchise, dethroning the previous prime minister Diablo 5 1/5 Reckoning! Now some people might call this game a total biscuit(hold the honey), but those people have never even seen a KOMODO DRAGON( A large species of monitor lizard found on the island of komodo. They are the largest known species of lizard on earth. Komodo dragons have a venomous bight due to the bacteria in their saliva. Often they will simply "nip" there prey on a single area and then wait for it to slowly die of the course of possible several days if need be"

I'm not the only one who thinks this, here are some quotes that people have deferentially talked.

"I've never enjoyed a better tuky sandwitch in my life" -Brooke from PressHeartToContinue

"This game makes me butter my life" - Phil(A guy I know, but trust me he's okay)"

"Owning this game really adds to my rocking-chair using experience" -God

"If had a turtle for every time I loved this game, I'd have a single turtle, because that would emply that at some point I unloved this game and then reloved it, AND YOU CAN'T UNLOVE THIS GAME!!!" -Jesse Cox

See, the facts are in my pants, so you know I'm providing the hard truth. I con only give this game a tehn odah tehn, despite the fact that I've never played it, mainly because this entire review is based on an oddly specific eight ball I found in my candelabra.
  99. Apr 8, 2014
    By far, this is one of the worst game ever made. I felt sorry for them. But this game is unacceptable and it's a really bad situated game. The graphics are well done, but the game play? Declined. I hate games like this, it has no feel into it. It just makes you feel even stranger when you're playing this. I understand the story line and all that. But, please. It needs improvements. TheseBy far, this is one of the worst game ever made. I felt sorry for them. But this game is unacceptable and it's a really bad situated game. The graphics are well done, but the game play? Declined. I hate games like this, it has no feel into it. It just makes you feel even stranger when you're playing this. I understand the story line and all that. But, please. It needs improvements. These games will not be accepted in any gaming market. Even if you make profit, your loss is even bigger. I'm sorry, but I declined this project. Expand
  100. May 5, 2014
    I cant believe there are people that rated this game 10/10. Thats proof of living and breathing retards in this world. They will accept literally anything given to them, aslong as they can get thier greedy hands on it, without have the intelect to think for thier selves as to why this game fails so bad.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 9 Critics

1. Aug 2, 2013
    What a prophetic title. Since the first announcement 5 years ago Ride to Hell has come a long way just to reach the hell of deserved mockery and low scores. Stay clear of this game as if it was a puddle of oil on the highway. [CD-Action 09/2013, p.54]
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    The attempt to stick together some assets and calling the result a videogame is inexcusable. One of the worst titles of this entire gen.
  3. Jul 12, 2013
    You can try out Ride to Hell for some masochistic fun. Low-budget games are built by throwing some concepts together without much thought - Ride to Hell is exactly that, but much more expensive. Interesting story, cool characters, freedom, original missions, great fighting system, exciting chases and heavy guitar riffs - none of that is here. Ride to Hell: Retribution is damaged in such a way, that you start thinking: what were the developers drinking/smoking?