5.6

1. Oct 2, 2011
    This game is uncompleted. Some animations are awful, the skins are horrible, some Heroes are OP, some heroes are identical to some heroes from League of Legends, and the gameplay is difficult. The game industry must stop making MOBAs.
  2. Dec 30, 2011
    Horrible game only for people who are too untalented to play LoL (let alone something good like HoN or DotA). Terrible graphics for it's time, clunky gameplay, too much like LoL, buy to win rubbish in a genre that should be totally balanced, plenty of lag, avatars look **** (alt avatars just a gross re-skin) money is too easy to get (finish all your items so quickly), games drawn out forHorrible game only for people who are too untalented to play LoL (let alone something good like HoN or DotA). Terrible graphics for it's time, clunky gameplay, too much like LoL, buy to win rubbish in a genre that should be totally balanced, plenty of lag, avatars look **** (alt avatars just a gross re-skin) money is too easy to get (finish all your items so quickly), games drawn out for ages because of small res times and no gold penalty for dying and probably a heap of bugs (I didn't encounter any I tried to get out as soon as I could). I even went 28-3 and it still made me want to poke my eyes out with a stick. The only game I have actually truly felt bad deep down for playing. Avoid this at all costs, PLEASE just don't waste bandwidth, just go and download LoL or HoN which are both free to play. Unfortunately I really have no way of believing this game will ever get to half of what their competitors are. Just trying to cash in on a popular genre that has just risen up. Collapse

1. May 8, 2013
    It may not be the most varied game of its type, but it's very good, and it's bent on leaving the genre in better condition than it was found in.
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Dec 4, 2011
    Nothing more than a League of Legends clone, with a few subtle differences that aren't going to win over any genre fans. [Christmas 2011, p.62]
  3. Oct 11, 2011
    A game in a bad need of huge patching. Makes you wonder what could be the reason for buying it in the growing MOBA market, especially now that Valve is about to step on stage.