Rush Bros PC

4.9

1. Jul 26, 2013
    Despite being downright frustrating at times, Rush Bros. is a fun little game that you may enjoy for a few hours at the most, before switching back to superior platformers.
  2. Jun 27, 2013
    Overall, I believe the game was fun for me due to the fact that I played it with a friend.
    There are two maps or so in there which force you to start from the very beginning when you die and the maps were punishing causing us to take more than 17 minutes of retries in order to get past them.
    I believe that they can definitely improve on a little bit of everything. Sometimes the jumping felt a little frustrating and not smooth enough, wish the music was a bit more interactive (overall, it wasn't too noticeable, perhaps this was due to me shouting at my deaths because i was racing with a friend). Definitely needs a tiny bit more variety. And doesn't respond very well to your music, it would be nice if they had a sort of allowing you to send files within the lobby so that you didn't have to waste time outside the game sending each other music files in order to play the same song.
    Overall, I would not classify myself as a platform gamer, I almost hate the genre, but by the game having multiplayer with a friend it made the whole game a lot more fun for me since i especially like coop games.
  3. Jun 18, 2013
    Rush Bros has an interesting concept of platform meets rhythm game meets racing. But the delivery falls flat. While the visuals and soundtrack are very good, the gameplay was lacking flow. The main hook of traps moving to the beat of the music was barely noticeable and although you can add your own music it didn't necessarily make the game harder or easier. I wish the game had more timeRush Bros has an interesting concept of platform meets rhythm game meets racing. But the delivery falls flat. While the visuals and soundtrack are very good, the gameplay was lacking flow. The main hook of traps moving to the beat of the music was barely noticeable and although you can add your own music it didn't necessarily make the game harder or easier. I wish the game had more time for better level design, tighter controls, and better implementation of the traps-move-to the-beat concept. Expand
  4. AWG
    Sep 14, 2013
    Useless and unfunny, Rush Bros fails to entertain the player.
  5. Dec 12, 2013
    This isn't exactly terrible, but it doesn't come with as much as was let on in the trailers on Steam. The pacing seems very slow, levels designs are a bit confusing, and the overall feel is not what one would expect. Granted, it is an interesting idea, but it really just needs some more work. Would I recommend you buy it? Not really, but with a bit more work, the game could be better.

1. Jul 30, 2013
    Rush Bros. is a game with many good ideas. If only they'd been executed properly.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    Rush Bros has some good ideas behind it, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired; for a game that claims to be a blend of two genres, there’s surprisingly little content from either.
  3. Jul 6, 2013
    The idea of running and jumping on your own music library sounds exciting, it is to bad Rush Bros doesn't deliver what it's promising. The levels lack inspiration and the music you play seems to have little effect on Rush Bros. Also the controls are to stiff for a game like this.