7.5

1. Dec 3, 2010
    Actually i don't like Puzzle-Games, because of Time-Limits, Rankings based on the Time you need, reflexes and so on. But RUSH is different, because i can lean back in my Chair and think about my next tile i place.

This Game is Brain****ing-Awesome!
  2. Oct 25, 2011
    RUSH reminds me of colored blocks moving around in a world made of sugarcubes. I felt intense satisfaction whenever I solved a puzzle, although it would be nice to have some sort of instant replay - watching some of the solutions is mesmerizing. The soundtrack is good, the mechanics are fun. If you like puzzle games this is worth checking out.
  3. Jul 22, 2011
    RUSH is a really simple puzzle game, but it's that simplicity that makes it fun to play time and time again. The puzzles in this game range from pretty easy to extremely hard, and I do like having easy and difficult puzzles to do. It's easy to grasp, but hard to master, so it makes for some really fun level ideas. My only complaint is that I felt like there wasn't a lot of content, but the game is $5, so that's well justified. Even with that, this game's really fun, and it's entertaining for a good amount of time. Collapse
  4. Dec 11, 2012
    Simple mechanics yet deceivingly complex maps. The Easy & Normal maps are fun enough but by the time you get to the Hard set you'll be hitting the "hint" button for maps multiple times because many have only one solution. A unique puzzle game but a bit short.
  5. AWG
    Jul 27, 2013
    RUSH is a really simple and simplicistic game that starts with a bang but gets a little boring soon. Plain achievements don't help the player to get more involved into it.
  6. Jul 22, 2011

1. Oct 19, 2011
    Overall, the concept is good... but it does feel like it needs more polish.
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    A smart and primly executed brainteaser, but the lack of feedback stops high-level play feeling similarly squared away. [Mar 2011, p.87]
  3. Dec 22, 2010
    Once you're onto the medium levels and beyond, you'll be cajoled into smack-talking the level designers and laughing like a drain when it all slots into place, as if you're exacting some strange form of revenge by solving their unseemly riddle. It's that kind of game.