7.5

1. Apr 22, 2014
    This is a budget release - third person space shooter - usual stuff about alien laboratory and that sort of science gone bad thing. Third person is nice and works well - the game's main trick is the cover system - like shooting around corners and that. Quite good fun. It's not a polished as more expensive games but it isn't 40$ it's 4$ - so yeah. Defo worth the price of a beer!
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    Played Scourge Project (This game's Beta/precursor) and loved it. It is a real cover shooter. I liked the art style. I like the weapons. I liked the co-op campaign, (not many games had a co-op campaign it seemed back then).

This bring the graphics and so much more - so up to date - And owners of the original got this one for free!!!
  3. Apr 22, 2014
    A free re-release on Steam if you own the first one. Co-op is probably the best way to play the game but the bots you get on single player are OK. Reminds me of older title in the way it plays - but it's fun in a kind of Rainbow Six: Vegas kind of way. If you are looking for a light-hearted blaster then this won't hurt to have a look at. A bit like the feel of Starbreeze's Syndicate reboot - which was OK too. Price makes this a 10 though Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. May 15, 2014
    A game that follows the beaten track of third-person shooters, avoiding big flaws at the same time. If you are a fan of the genre you can consider buying it, mainly because of its very low price.