2.7

1. Jan 22, 2014
    After reading all the negative comments here I felt a need to give my own impression of the game.The game is for people who enjoy sexy RPG's not for fapping off to.

First off I loved the background music!The game does have an RPG open world feel to it.The card games while interesting were certainly challenging(when you know your gonna lose and can't spare the points you need to exit the
    game for another chance!).The card games can be a bit merciless and it's too bad they make you quit the game to try for a better hand(otherwise you may be restarting the game over and over).

The graphics were very nice for the visual novel style chosen for the game.The cut scenes if you could call them that, were at least well written eroticism.The girls were beautiful.My biggest disappointment and the reason for a 9 instead of a 10,was after finishing one playthrough I was not being rewarded with an actual real" video" type of cut scene with my character and his lover.Other than that the game was solid entertainment.

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Seduce Me might be a way to ease us into the notion that sex in games isn’t necessarily harmful. But next time, it wouldn’t hurt if it was a little more fun, too.
  2. Mar 5, 2013
    There’s no story here and the game depletes its potential quickly, so after few sips of Mediterranean decadence comes boredom. [CD-Action 03/2013, p.75]
  3. Feb 11, 2013
    Seduce Me gives you what you're looking for, but not much more. It has some nice ideas, but they're not well developed, and even the adult content, while decently made and with some nice art, could have been better. A mediocre game.