Serious Sam 3: BFE PC

8.2

1. Oct 15, 2015
    Good game, interesting storyline, pure fun instead of the boring process nowadays called "gameplay", many secrets spread across all the levels, serious firepower, amazing soundtrack, good graphics (particles in the air adds a bunch of atmosphere of ancient Egypt, detailed monsters, tons of!, realistic water and atmospheric effects, featuring properly using of parallax, but very bad lookingGood game, interesting storyline, pure fun instead of the boring process nowadays called "gameplay", many secrets spread across all the levels, serious firepower, amazing soundtrack, good graphics (particles in the air adds a bunch of atmosphere of ancient Egypt, detailed monsters, tons of!, realistic water and atmospheric effects, featuring properly using of parallax, but very bad looking faces, no SSS, but it's negligible over the other pros and fully compensated by the fun of playing this non-stop action) Along constantly repeating giveaways by discount cost it's definitely recommended to buy for everyone loves good old-school shooters Expand
  2. Jun 22, 2016
    2/13/2012: There's not a whole lot I can say about Sam 3 except to berate you for not buying it already. Sam was the heir apparent to the throne of FPS Action left vacant by The King for so many years. Even now, Sam's games boast something Duke's (and indeed anybody else's) do not- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s of enemies on screen at once. If there is but one man that meets the definition of one-man-army, it2/13/2012: There's not a whole lot I can say about Sam 3 except to berate you for not buying it already. Sam was the heir apparent to the throne of FPS Action left vacant by The King for so many years. Even now, Sam's games boast something Duke's (and indeed anybody else's) do not- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s of enemies on screen at once. If there is but one man that meets the definition of one-man-army, it is "Serious" Sam Stone. On the whole, the Sam games deliver frantic action with lots of enemies, lots of bullets, and lots of one-liners, and BFE is no exception. The game starts off slow, throwing iron sight aiming, sprinting and manual reloading your way, tricking you into thinking you're playing yet another modern-durrfare terrorist-shooting game. But, surprise, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! Suddenly you've got a rocket launcher that can spit out 50 rockets without ever letting go of the trigger and you're fighting a massive army of butt-ugly aliens like you've never seen before. Welcome back to the glory days, my friends. Expand
  3. Aug 6, 2012
    It ain't the most complicated and nuanced game ever created that's for sure. Nevertheless you can sum up Serious Sam III in one word. FUN. Many games can be clever, engrossing and have amazing attention to detail but they aren't exactly fun. Sam on the other hand, delivers fun by the bucketload! Play it.
  4. Dec 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was expecting more of a Serious Sam HD kind of overhaul/remake, which keeps everything in tact. But unfortunately SSHD kept literally EVERYTHING in tact, including the levels and all gameplay elements. It is fun and quite exciting to see the classics in '00 getting graphic overhaul.

SS3 BFE however, added unnecessary things like reloading weapons, sprinting and iron sights. Why? CoD I guess. SS games wouldn't need any of those, and it just added more frustrations than fun. Imagine huge mob of beheaded kamikaze running towards you, then you're out of shotgun bullets. That's "cheap difficulty" for me, and certainly... not fun. Also iron sights? Older SS didn't need any of those, why adding such thing? Sprinting... ew.

If we wanted those things, we would've played CoD instead. But SS is SS. And its root are unique, therefore it should've try to keep the elements that makes the game unique, keep unique... a straighforward, huge amount of endless monsters-massacre.

I think what would've made SS BFE much more "proper" sequel is better graphic (check. BFE is beautiful), more consistent enemy themes (more jumbled and mess in this one), better, tighter pacing (the game is kinda boring at start, without any weapons in your hands, just the sledgehammer, then it suddenly throws in the numerous giant scorpions in your face), also much more "balanced" and well-thought/designed weapons (serious cannon & serious bomb?)

Also, BFE unfortunately took a more "realistic" approach to its visuals. It's not bad, but the way previous SS was very videogame-ish, with sprinkles covering the floating power-ups, etc, things like that. Again, if we wanted realism we would've fetched another "realism wannabe" FPS.

I never fancied on jokes in SS, they all lame. And the story? Meh. SS never needed any proper stories. Animations in this game is kinda unpolished, visibile only in the cutscenes tho (which is not really a critical element of SS), in game, I never noticed any bad quality of the animations, since I'm busy doing killing the monsters.

Nevertheless, the game is brutal, featuring very satisfying gore, tons of enemies and those "oh sh1t" moments.

And multiplayer? Oh boy! SS Deathmatch really shines here, unlike those CoD team deathmatches. It's like Quake in modern era, but FAAAAARR better than quake. Think of it as Quake Deathmatch with steroids. Seriously, people should try this game's MP rather than the same old, same old MW3 deathmatches.

Final words : Best $40 I've ever spent. Buy this game, stop feeding A*tivision and E*, they got tons of cash from Co* and B* fanbois already. And don't you think you deserve something more awesome than those military sim/realism wannabees?

Croteam deserve the credit for such awesome game. So. GET. THIS. GAME... ASAP.
  5. Jul 16, 2012
    This game is a refreshing break from the scripted linear narrow corridor modern FPSes. The levels are huge and labyrinthic; the monsters plentiful and varied -- each with a weakness towards a specific weapon, allowing you to strategically swap weapons for the most optimal attack.

The game options are in-depth, especially the graphics options. This is most definitely not a lame console-port as is common with today's big-publisher rushed copypasta. Definitely worth getting in the Steam Summer Sale! Grab this if you haven't yet. This game is not for newbies who want a rails shooter to hand-hold them throughout, which is what the official critics seem to need.
  6. Jan 17, 2012
    A perfect case for why critics are stupid and completely miss the point when it comes to some games. Are most of these critics young people or are too old? Or do they not remember playing Serious Sam? Are they even aware of the numerous complaints about the problem with modern shooters these days (although I love Battlefield 3 and plenty of other shooters these days)? If a game that soA perfect case for why critics are stupid and completely miss the point when it comes to some games. Are most of these critics young people or are too old? Or do they not remember playing Serious Sam? Are they even aware of the numerous complaints about the problem with modern shooters these days (although I love Battlefield 3 and plenty of other shooters these days)? If a game that so much RESEMBLES a classic shooter comes out, they have to make up problems to nitpick in their silly reviews. Now, let's talk about the game, as I am not reviewing the REVIEWERS here. Serious Sam 3 is... a completely awesome game with lush graphics, jaw dropping moments, and seriously awesome seriously serious battles. It paces itself just right too, giving you room to breathe right before a huge battle pops up suddenly! This game in a nutshell is all of our classic gaming sensibilities done just right for the modern market! Reloading helps to give combat more intensity, and forces you to switch weapons on the fly. Health powerups like medkits are often scarce, opting for an abundance of +1 health stimpacks instead. Better gore helps to make each fight seriously more seriously fun than ever before. Seriously seriously!! Okay enough with the "seriously" jokes. The only major problem is, once again, a lack of real optimization for PC despite what Croteam says. The game's performance is VERY erratic for many gamers, with little or no explanation for why it runs poorly by the developers themselves. They say it runs "well" for them, but they don't understand that not all of us have fancy processors or PCs. Silly Croteam. RAGE and Battlefield 3 look better but run very well for me, which says a lot about Serious Sam 3 in terms of the performance. However, that's the only real issue I have. Other minor complaints are somewhat repetitive area designs, reused sound effects clearly from the glory days of classic Serious Sam, and incrediblly hard to find secret areas. Everything else, however, is perfectly fine and worth every penny in your pocket! Now go play Serious Sam 3, and gib some baddies! Expand
  7. Aug 20, 2013
    Holy effecient engine. Great graphics and the game runs smooth as well. There can literally be 100 enemies on screen and I don't even notice a dent in the performance. Now about the that matters...

Guns are fun as hell, enemies are fun as hell. Shooting is fluid and fast and awesome. No health regen? Just the way I like it. This game is basically what Duke Nukem Forever should have been. You can carry all your guns at once, and the focus is definately on killing everything. It's difficulty settings are actually accurate as well. Normal is actually a little challenging, while the harder difficulties warrant bringing a friend in. Mental stands out as well. All enemies are invis? AWESOME!

Buy this game. Encourage the making of games like this.
  8. Jun 19, 2012
    This game is awesome, and there are many reasons. The game takes what worked in the previous 2 games, amplified, fixed and in addition added different situations and "bit" more emphasis on the "adventure" part. Translation: we even get a bit of plot! First of all, the weapons: there are many and, unlike what I saw in the previous games, now most of the weapons are actually very different:This game is awesome, and there are many reasons. The game takes what worked in the previous 2 games, amplified, fixed and in addition added different situations and "bit" more emphasis on the "adventure" part. Translation: we even get a bit of plot! First of all, the weapons: there are many and, unlike what I saw in the previous games, now most of the weapons are actually very different: the best example to me was the rifle (with 40 rounds magazine) and the minigun (no recharging), since they were basically the same thing before (they even used the same ammunition), but now they have different ammunitions and just work differently. Even the melee weapons (the sledge hammer) is a good tactical weapon now! So in this regard, the weapons are extremely good, varied, and add more tactical situations. Next is the gameplay, which I was surprised: I noticed many type of situations and not just linear levels like the previous ones. Yes, it's still linear, but I liked how they tried to change the areas by adding few details (like avoiding chainguns, collecting items, and escaping from a "flying" enemy. And yes, there were similar zones in the previous games too, but in here I found it more varied. Again. Third point, is the enemies: Wow, I liked how many are kinda fresh (like the Khnum), and how can you kill some of them: you can kill them in many ways and, strangely, other tactics will actually work! Seeing Kleers coming? Grab the hammer and smack their bones! The rocketeer is wasting tons of your rockets? Weaken him and grab his head! Those bulls are giving you a hard time? Use the mutilator and cut their heads off! Those giants red mechs are so annoying...attach a C4 on their body and goodbye problems! While in the predecessors the killing was basically the same, with rare exceptions, in here any tactic can almost work! That's, again, variation! With all of this said, I have mainly 3 big flaws on this game that, unfortunately, it's present from the previous games too: the gameplay is varied, yes, but the levels aren't: the theme is the same. FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. I understand this game is connected to egypt (I bet it's because of the plot, but I never followed the entire plot of the series), but I really couldn't stand how the levels were basically on the same setting: pyramids, egyptian ruins, egyptian streets, ruins of egyptians civilisation...It's probably unfair, yes, but I'd loved more variation on the setting, instead of the same egyptian theme. Also, even though I mentioned a plot, I...kinda didn't get it properly and so...my guess is that the plot is barely noticeable? Still it's good though, since the other games almost had no story...I think? And for the third flaw, the online is barely good. I don't care much about online gaming if the single player is fun (which it is), but I barely find people playing online and that's sad because it's always a good way to spend some time, eventually. With that said, this game is still awesome: to me this is how new generation shooters should be: fun to play, varied, with some weird and ironic dialogues and have a good combination of old and new school fps. In other words, this is how a FPS should change! Expand
  9. Dec 9, 2011
    Serious Sam 3 successfully delivers the old-school FPS action, combined with the new modern elements. DNF tried to do the same, but while it failed, SS3 did it with success. It has a really fast and entertaining gameplay (its just so much fun to shoot all the enemies with the different weapons), with tons of weapons, beautiful graphics, cool comments from sam, funny moments like [spoiler]Serious Sam 3 successfully delivers the old-school FPS action, combined with the new modern elements. DNF tried to do the same, but while it failed, SS3 did it with success. It has a really fast and entertaining gameplay (its just so much fun to shoot all the enemies with the different weapons), with tons of weapons, beautiful graphics, cool comments from sam, funny moments like [spoiler] the tentacle who attached itself to a helicopter [/spoiler] , and with COOP mode! Expand
  10. Feb 24, 2012
    Everything you expect from Serious Sam. The new engine is amazing and performs excellently. With over 45 graphics settings, you can tweak the visuals to suit your system specs without sacrificing too much on quality. New weapons like C4 bricks are loads of fun. I read some people complaining that you have to reload certain weapons and you can aim down the sights on a few guns as well.Everything you expect from Serious Sam. The new engine is amazing and performs excellently. With over 45 graphics settings, you can tweak the visuals to suit your system specs without sacrificing too much on quality. New weapons like C4 bricks are loads of fun. I read some people complaining that you have to reload certain weapons and you can aim down the sights on a few guns as well. Really? It may sound weird to be able to do these things in a Serious Sam game, but CroTeam made it work. Melee synch kills add a new dimension to combat and are not a "press E to win" feature. They simply provide a new way to play should you choose to use them. Entering synch kills leaves you vulnerable, so you cannot spam them and expect to do well. The first few levels of the game are insultingly easy to any Serious Sam fan and feel more like something out of Call of Duty. Once you get past these nauseating moments, the game really picks up and remains true to the franchise. Multiplayer co-op is a blast, but the high player count can cause some systems performance issues. The high player count also makes the difficulty unpleasantly inconsistent. This game is reasonably priced, doesn't have any ridiculous DLC, is loads of fun, and hearkens back to a time when FPS games were about intense action instead of following an NPC and watching it play the game for you. The weapons are well balanced as are the enemies and their vast variety. If you've never played a Serious Sam game before, this is a great place to start since it is a prequel to the previous games. If you're a returning fan, don't let the first few levels turn you off to what is a genuinely enjoyable game. Expand
  11. Dec 7, 2011
    An excellent game that uses diverse and deadly enemies and excellent weapons to make its hordes both a genuine challenge to survive and immense fun to kill. It's backed up by fantastic, destroyed eye candy, a gorgeous soundtrack that puts you in the heat of battle, and damn fine co-op.
  12. Feb 12, 2012
    I almost cried blood when i ended this game, seriously.

FOR ME, it's the best ending i could ask for. It took me by surprise as it is the ending i spect in all hollywood movies. Now i unexpectedly got it in my favourite game...what a combo! This is the perfect game from all times, it is the most brutal and it is the funniest SS of the whole series. Believe it or not, Serious Sam finally
    I almost cried blood when i ended this game, seriously.

Believe it or not, Serious Sam finally got a story. This game is what i was waiting for years.
    Meelee executions in Serious Sam? Greatly accomplished and goes well with the game.
    The missions are well introduced along with the weapons and enemies, you'll discover a lot of new things while you move on.
    Most achievements are quiet easy to unlock but there are some that require you to take more time.
    You'll love the remake of old enemies and you'll also get to know new ones.

I loved the work behind the game: All the music is superb as usual, the light and shadows techniques are from another dimension, cool shaders, cool physics, magnificient graphics...the overall game engine is PERFECT and the best of all is that it has been highly optimized to run on all modern/modest computers.

Thanks Croteam for this piece of art work. I'm a programmer and the Serious Engine is my favourite one since the 1.0 version and i like very much what you've accomplished with it so far. I'm also a big fan of the SS game as many others here. SS3 is what we all wanted for breakfast.

I no longer say "shotgun" when getting into my friend's car. I now say DEVASTATOR!
  13. Feb 2, 2014
    The graphics arent that great! the story sucks! and the whole game, really isn't that great!

but, what saves it. is the gameplay! I don't know why? but I like playing this game! its dumb, but very addictive!
  14. Dec 7, 2011
    This is a good example of the developer / publisher NOT paying the critics money for reviews (What happens to popular games like MW3) low to average critic rating and HIGH user rating (exact opposite of Payed reviews again for example MW3) This is a really fun and great game and i cannot believe the bad ratings from the critics because they probably didnt get payed for their rating, shameThis is a good example of the developer / publisher NOT paying the critics money for reviews (What happens to popular games like MW3) low to average critic rating and HIGH user rating (exact opposite of Payed reviews again for example MW3) This is a really fun and great game and i cannot believe the bad ratings from the critics because they probably didnt get payed for their rating, shame on them.

10/10 because this is really a great game and the greedy "professional" critics can suck my balls
  15. Apr 29, 2012
    Excellent game for old fps fan. This game plays similar to the old SS only better. Great bosses, great gameplay, sound.

The graphics are very good. This is a very nice engine croteam has built and this has the most graphics configuration options I've ever seen. It's nice because this game was designed for PC, not the other way around. I've read the previous reviews and I've come to

I've read the previous reviews and I've come to the conclusion they just suck, lol. Granted the first 3-4 levels are relatively slow and weapons are limited. Honestly though if your decent at old-school fps normal is really not that difficult. Serious difficulty can be rage inducing.

Needless to say this is a SOLID fps. Very well made. Online is fun too but there's not many people on it.
  16. Dec 25, 2011
    Amazing. This game is a real fps unlike all the cod clones that come out every year. This game is pure action and a perfect ten out of ten. The levels ar long and hard (lol), the enemies are all different and every one needs a new strategy. All the weapons are different and fun to use.
  17. Feb 28, 2013
    Croteam is one of those developers who still knows how to make a fast-placed, old-school and totally funny shooter. I'm very excited by the Serious Sam 3: BFE, 'cause it brings back old good memories of playing games, where you just need to relax and shoot motherf*cking enemies! Especially I'm glad that Croats listened to their fans and cooperate with band Undercode again, 'cause withCroteam is one of those developers who still knows how to make a fast-placed, old-school and totally funny shooter. I'm very excited by the Serious Sam 3: BFE, 'cause it brings back old good memories of playing games, where you just need to relax and shoot motherf*cking enemies! Especially I'm glad that Croats listened to their fans and cooperate with band Undercode again, 'cause with their music Sam is Serious in a full power of this word. Thanks for this awesome game, Croteam, I missed you, guys, and I'm glad you back! Expand
  18. Jun 10, 2012
    Simply One of the best games I have ever played.
  19. Dec 25, 2011
    Epic old school shooter, with best non-stop gameplay, very good graphics, many fun moments, good coop and great soundtrack. Best FPS of 2011 year, and awesome game. 10/10
  20. Dec 5, 2011
    Serious Sam is Back! Unlike the Serious Sam II Failure in my opinion, Serious Sam 3 fully takes up the Arcade-Shooting experience like it once were, new game, but with same gameplay and style, Thanks Croteam! Playing through the Campaign Solo with 6 different difficulty Modes, it can be extremely difficult even on Normal, but isn't more of a challenge then you can beat it after a fewSerious Sam is Back! Unlike the Serious Sam II Failure in my opinion, Serious Sam 3 fully takes up the Arcade-Shooting experience like it once were, new game, but with same gameplay and style, Thanks Croteam! Playing through the Campaign Solo with 6 different difficulty Modes, it can be extremely difficult even on Normal, but isn't more of a challenge then you can beat it after a few death's when realising what to do, but Seriously, this game is not for kiddies, you will need to have Skills in this game or els you will have to get it in easy mode. ;) You have to be careful with Health and Ammo as it does not auto supply, but can be found lying around. Lots of Secrets and things to explore, Big spacey maps with lots of room to go nuts with good old Mini-Gun and Rocket-Launcher. The Co-oP experience is just perfect, up to 16 Player with lots of Blood gore, Crazy Shooter Action against big hordes of Monsters, Craaaazy Fuun. Versus Mode is like it always have used to be, fast action shooting or Exploding blood splashing, you will need a super reaction time.
    Personally when Playing with a mate in 2 Player Private Co-oP( or with more if desired) gave me everything back which the old Serious Sam's had, Fun, Teamwork, Blood gore, Screaming while running with hordes of bloodthirsty monsters and kamikaze men, running around exploring secrets, Full Single-Player Campaign and Survival to have fun in, Playing the Co-oP also made the experience in Serious Sam so much Better, Single-Player was Fun and the Co-oP gave it that little extra which the old series also had, a Great Game, a Perfect Creation by Croteam. Take into notice there is a Serious Sam 3 Editor, so in future we might see other people's mods and maps too! and hopefully more exciting content.
  21. Dec 14, 2011
    I completely disagree with all those who say the worse part was how the game started slow and how the environment never changes. I have played the game and even though it felt a little unfinished, it was still surprisingly fully action packed and exciting. The visuals are indeed breathtaking and might I say better than Battlefield 3's graphics, I should know this because I have played bothI completely disagree with all those who say the worse part was how the game started slow and how the environment never changes. I have played the game and even though it felt a little unfinished, it was still surprisingly fully action packed and exciting. The visuals are indeed breathtaking and might I say better than Battlefield 3's graphics, I should know this because I have played both games and found that out for myself. The gameplay goes from turtle to Speedy Gonzales in the passage of time, the sound is quite decent and much more. All in all, this is indeed the best game I've played along with Half-Life 2, Portal 1 and 2, Batman Arkham Asylum and other games that had the right flavour of fun and excitement. In spite of the bugs 10/10 from me, well done Croteam Expand
  22. Dec 24, 2011
    Serious Sam 3 is a ridiculously fun old school shooter. It is a really great playing experience which some modern shooters don't compare to. While it can be difficult at times it is not difficult to the point where you cannot get past an objective and since it is only 40 dollars it is a must buy.
  23. Jan 17, 2012
    I bought it in sale during Steam sales at reduced price and loving every piece of it.
    - Graphics are very good and I also must raise the proper support for eyefinity - good job guys!
    - performance is decent - running it medium/high @ 6048x1080 (eyefinity) with following setup: AMD x6 3,3GHz, 8GB RAM, 2x AMD 6850 1GB. I can imagine in could be optimized a little bit more, but it's more than sufficient (let's say 8/10).
    - Sounds are awesome - guns sound just right and music is really epic.
    - Gameplay is very smooth, movement feels very PC like (no console conversion crap) aimimg is also very good

Half point down for some passages with turrets (not really a spoiler) and the other half point for no demo and copy protection so customer can't do try before buy.
  24. Jan 11, 2012
    BFE is a masterwork; a monumental piece of video gaming that is far better than I, as a long-time fan expected, and deserved. Croteam have gone to absurd lengths over the last six years to meticulously research everything that should and should not be included in order to maintain the series' draws, but also to keep it progressing and evolving. The game, while being an immensely enjoyableBFE is a masterwork; a monumental piece of video gaming that is far better than I, as a long-time fan expected, and deserved. Croteam have gone to absurd lengths over the last six years to meticulously research everything that should and should not be included in order to maintain the series' draws, but also to keep it progressing and evolving. The game, while being an immensely enjoyable 15+ hour kill-fest, also works to subvert the norms of the first-person shooter genre. It laments the state of FPS, asking how it became to be about storyline, scripted events and underdeveloped RPG elements -- and does this by providing nothing but fast-paced, gory action. It is more retrospectively old-school than even the other games in the series, and comes with gameplay (nay, *gunplay*) unmatched by any video game currently on the market. Add to this a stunning graphics engine, and you have the best game of 2011. Perhaps the public simply isn't ready for such a bold step in video gaming? No matter; I was ready for one, and I got it. Expand
  25. Dec 31, 2011
    I've played this game for about 16 hours now and it's awesome. Like many others have said the first 3 levels are boring and slow but sh!@ starts to get serious from level 4 and onward. This game has anything you could want from a shooter, lengthy fun singleplayer, surprisingly fun multiplayer, 4 play splitscreen support, and online and offline co-op. It gives you so many graphic optionsI've played this game for about 16 hours now and it's awesome. Like many others have said the first 3 levels are boring and slow but sh!@ starts to get serious from level 4 and onward. This game has anything you could want from a shooter, lengthy fun singleplayer, surprisingly fun multiplayer, 4 play splitscreen support, and online and offline co-op. It gives you so many graphic options and overall it could look better but it still looks good compared to many console ports. Only things i haven't liked about this game is it has a somewhat weak storyline and at times its frustrating trying to find the key or the way out. But overall i think anyone who likes frantic shooters needs to get this game Expand
  26. Jan 2, 2012
    Simply outstanding. This is the first game in 2011 that really amazed me! DO NOT listen to low-minded kids complaining about "no facial animations", "characters have sunglasses" .. and so on. I played this game and i cannot stop. Gameplay is pure adrenaline, graphic is good weapons are SERIUOS as always, environment is cool ! There is some physics .. an who cares the rest ? THIS IS SERIUOSSimply outstanding. This is the first game in 2011 that really amazed me! DO NOT listen to low-minded kids complaining about "no facial animations", "characters have sunglasses" .. and so on. I played this game and i cannot stop. Gameplay is pure adrenaline, graphic is good weapons are SERIUOS as always, environment is cool ! There is some physics .. an who cares the rest ? THIS IS SERIUOS SAM !!! Tons of monsters, Tons of lead and TNT .... Tons of explosions .... no damn cover and shoot! JUST Run , Jump , Aim and Shoot then switch weapon and shoot, that is it the perfect OLD STYLED FPS .. and i say what and fps should be: PURE ADRENALINE!!!! This game will rock everything!! Prepare to fight huge monsters, ships, prepare to destroy everything you "ENCOUNTER" :D I would vote this game as the game of the year , CROTEAM teached a lesson that goes by the title "WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT!!!" Whoever complains about this game is a low minded children, you wont need experience ponta, or to power up equipment . I won need to bother in farming points to have better stats.... THERE ARE NO STATS !!! THERE ARE NO SKILLS - PERKS OR whatever ... A simple pure hardcore game!! Try out a skeleton jump with the hammer blooooood violeeence!!!!!! As it says .. NO COVER ALL MAN !!! This is serious !!! Expand
  27. Jan 23, 2012
  28. Jan 31, 2012
    The Best Sam game to date.There is only one thing i do not like very much.It takes time for the game to change into real Serious Sam game and transformation takes couple of hours.First couple of hours, it resembles everything except Sam game. You shoot less than in previous games, you need to get to cover and it is close to modern shooters.When i saw first level, i told my self, that thisThe Best Sam game to date.There is only one thing i do not like very much.It takes time for the game to change into real Serious Sam game and transformation takes couple of hours.First couple of hours, it resembles everything except Sam game. You shoot less than in previous games, you need to get to cover and it is close to modern shooters.When i saw first level, i told my self, that this resembles me canceled croteams modern combat game, they announced couple years ago. They took architecture i guess from that other game i guess and used it in this one. Or maybe, they made decision of producing two games in the more or less same area and share architecture to save the costs.Anyway give that game a try, after couple of hours it is really amazing!Graphics is the best i have ever seen later on in the game, lightning is most realistic ever. in an ancient part of town game looks great!!!!Weapons are the best from all of Sam games.So i give 8.Without first couple of hours, it would be 9 or 10!!!!Go for it!!!! Expand
  29. Feb 16, 2012
    Serious Sam 3:BFE is about one thing:Killing aliens. Its amazing to just start up the game and blast everything in sight without cutscenes every 5 minutes (Metal Gear Solid i'm looking at you). I played and beat the single-player mode, ready to play co-op with my friends, and then I look at the survival maps. Two. Maps. I understand that this game isn't as high budget as most AAA shooters,Serious Sam 3:BFE is about one thing:Killing aliens. Its amazing to just start up the game and blast everything in sight without cutscenes every 5 minutes (Metal Gear Solid i'm looking at you). I played and beat the single-player mode, ready to play co-op with my friends, and then I look at the survival maps. Two. Maps. I understand that this game isn't as high budget as most AAA shooters, but really? The point is, buy this game for the single player. You will have tons of fun. But do NOT expect it to compare to the likes of Gears of War or Halo. Expand
  30. Feb 23, 2012
    AMAZING GAME!! Is not better than Second Encounter and First Encounter, but is a great game! The Offline is the best in the series, action and fun! My vote is 10
  31. Apr 21, 2012
    72/100? Seriously? This is the best FPS I have played since, well ... Serious Sam: The second encounter. That would mean it's the best shooter I have played since 2002!

If you only give the game 1-2 hours of your time, you would be forgiven for thinking it's just another CoD clone; a military helicopter crashes and Sam spends most of his time running through ruined cities and dark corridors killing mostly humanoid enemies and spiders. In fact, it isn't until right at the end of the fifth level, where a boss fight takes place in a wide open area, that things truly get going (note: the first levels are CONSIDERABLY shorter than the latter ones so that, although this is level 5 out of 12, I'd say it's about 1/5 or 1/4 of the way through the game)

By the time you're around level 7/8, you'll realise that you really are playing a Serious Sam game again. The hordes are massive, the environments expansive, and the gameplay mental, fast and fun. Sure, the dialogue is stupid, Sam's quips sound like you've heard them many times already, and the story is, well, nonexistant. But who cares? The game is massive fun, cutscenes are rare and short and, if this is important to you, the game looks truly GORGEOUS if you have the power to max out the settings.

As one would expect from a Serious Sam game, the controls are tight, enemy attacks are plentiful but dodgeable, and (at least on higher difficulties) requires some serious ammo and health management - this is NOT a dumb, pure reflex shooter.

So I urge you, if you judged this game based on the first few hours, give it another go and at least play until you reach the pyramid. It may not be up there with First/Second Encounter, but it's close, and it's about time we get a shooter without regenerating health, a two-weapon limit and useless AI partners that completely ruin the experience. This is just you, on your own, against hordes of the most mental enemies ever seen. It's been a long time since a game has put such a big grin on my face.
  32. Jan 2, 2013
    Serious sam 3 offers some great gameplay moments, but after a while I have to wonder why I am playing such a sadistic game. Take some of the enemies for example: the flying helicopter thing that can be a pain to hit and the teleporting witch that moves your aim around when you have to hit it. Overall the game is good, especially for the price,but some of the moments are unbearingly hard,Serious sam 3 offers some great gameplay moments, but after a while I have to wonder why I am playing such a sadistic game. Take some of the enemies for example: the flying helicopter thing that can be a pain to hit and the teleporting witch that moves your aim around when you have to hit it. Overall the game is good, especially for the price,but some of the moments are unbearingly hard, and some are basically a walk in a park. On an unrelated subject, Sam's comments seem now seriously overdone , and quickly become dull and boring. I can't help remembering in previous SS games the badly sampled "now that's what I'm talking about" just as you got some real weapon, but in SS3 Sam always talks. And the impression he gives is not good. I mean, really, why would I ever want to imagine myself being such a shovinistic idiot as Sam is trying to be? "Ugh I am gonna destroy this, 'cause I am a moron" No, Thank You. Expand
  33. Apr 29, 2012
    Awesome.... absolutely enjoyable game! It has been a long time since I didn't laugh so much on quotes and situations. Graphically the game is very good, and the music is excellent!
    I really reccomend this game to every fan of FPS - and if you like - as me - coop this game is marvellous :-)
  34. Apr 29, 2012
    Sam 3 just made me realize how sucky modern shooters really are. It takes the best part of a shooter (THE CRAZY, RANDOM ACTION) and stuffs its levels with it. Not perfect (still gonna give it a ten because I want to see more Sam), but much more fun than 'shoot, sit behind cover, shoot, move to next fight, repeat'.
  35. May 4, 2012
    $19.95 from Steam sale..
    $29.00 for a G5 mouse that was violently slammed down an broken..
    $20.00 for Xanax prescription..
    Beating Serious Sam 3 on unmodified Serious difficulty..PRICELESS !
  36. Feb 18, 2013
    Sometimes this game suffers with repetitive gameplay, in special on these maps where most of enemies have machineguns and you need to use cover often, and Deathmatch is not really fun. But the beautiful graphics, highly detailed scenarios, the epic music score, and the senseless violence, and the perfect coop mechanics are not affected by it. I think this is one of the best games of thisSometimes this game suffers with repetitive gameplay, in special on these maps where most of enemies have machineguns and you need to use cover often, and Deathmatch is not really fun. But the beautiful graphics, highly detailed scenarios, the epic music score, and the senseless violence, and the perfect coop mechanics are not affected by it. I think this is one of the best games of this generation. Expand
  37. Jul 19, 2012
    You cannot go wrong with this game. It provides endless hours of non stop gut exploding action. Although sometimes you wish the enemies just stopped coming at you, the game is still amazing. Its Serious Sam for Christ sake. Sam stone can kick duke nukem's ass.
  38. Jul 19, 2012
    I'm a Sam fan, but I can say without any no bias, that Serious Sam 3 is THEEE most successful and fun shoot them up FPS (TPS) I had played in ages. This is definitly something old school shooter fans should look up to. Dropping those generic hide and poke "strategical" shooter games that had been swarming the market for years, the return of Serious Sam sure brings fresh air to the currentI'm a Sam fan, but I can say without any no bias, that Serious Sam 3 is THEEE most successful and fun shoot them up FPS (TPS) I had played in ages. This is definitly something old school shooter fans should look up to. Dropping those generic hide and poke "strategical" shooter games that had been swarming the market for years, the return of Serious Sam sure brings fresh air to the current gamming society. Facing millions of enemies and pwn them with full pack of uniquely designed heavy weapons that are capable of massive destruction, the action contained in SS3 top all other FPS games plus together. The higher difficulty in this game not only make this game more challenging, also more fun -- diffferent characteristics of the enemies, different properties of the guns, and the strategies to deal with different scenarios are all exploited in the higher difficulties, resulting the ultimate gameplay experience and pleasure. The graphics in this game is purely amazing, the textures and art style completely portray the sceneries at their most impressive state, and of course, great heavy metal music goes with great battles, pure awesomness. Expand
  39. Dec 7, 2013
    All killing, no gimmicks. The little details like real-time weapon switching (press a button and the gun is immediately there no half or one second delay like many FPSs out there) fast character movement, and straightforward weapons make the sell. None of that fake realism kife to slow you down. Unlike many of the FPSs fads saturating the market SS does not pretend to be anything it is not.
  40. Jan 7, 2013
    This game has gorgeous graphics and physics. Im astonished, im playing in a Lenovo Y460p and I play with no hiccups. Im just amazed. About game play, if you played the first Sams you are gonna love this one, is like the old stuff with gorgeous graphics lol. Have fun!!
  41. May 31, 2013
    A pretty decent game and one of the best "SHOOT THE OUT OF EVERY ALIEN WHILE LOOKING AWESOME DOING IT". First it has a pretty big campaign(the campaign can be completed in about 6-7 hours but you will mostly find your self stuck in a point for hours so the life span can arouse to about 20 hours according on how good you are at slaughtering aliens). Killing those while saving the worldA pretty decent game and one of the best "SHOOT THE OUT OF EVERY ALIEN WHILE LOOKING AWESOME DOING IT". First it has a pretty big campaign(the campaign can be completed in about 6-7 hours but you will mostly find your self stuck in a point for hours so the life span can arouse to about 20 hours according on how good you are at slaughtering aliens). Killing those while saving the world feels great and all this blood and killing effects just leaves you a sense of joy as you kill countless aliens. Also this game combines excellent music with the shooting effect and MOST importantly Serious Sam's quotes which are clever, BAD-ASS and hilarious. On the other hand the drawbacks are that the game is HARD if you aren't playing co-op you will get stuck a lot and some battles just don t seem to end and you are like NO please NOT another horde of kleers again" But anyway this game is great and deserves a 9! also the co-op is outstanding as you and your partner can cooperate in order to set traps and make up other clever plans in order to overpower the hoards and the multiplayer is running quite smoothly as you won t get almost any lag at all!! I suggest this game to all of you! Expand
  42. Feb 28, 2013
    Okay, Croteam, kickass game, but I`d really like you to consider my feedback:

First of all, I really loved Serious Sam 2. I loved the comic style, it fit the overall humor, the exaggerated weapons, dumb characters, pop culture references and even a voiced NETRICSA. But that wasn`t what I missed most about BFE. What really sucks is Egypt. It`s either sun or tombs, palms or ruins,
    Okay, Croteam, kickass game, but I`d really like you to consider my feedback:

What really sucks is Egypt. It`s either sun or tombs, palms or ruins, sometimes a deserted city. The environment felt just dead. It wasn`t fun to shoot it to bits because it was dead anyways.

There you did a hell of a job in SS 2: We had NPCs running around, beautiful jungles, medieval castles and towns, an asian carnival and palace, army bases, lava worlds and wonderful futuristic cities.
    In BFE we had a dead Egypt.

I know SS 2 got criticized a lot, but it still remains my all time favorite because of it`s diversity and how alive it felt. You really grew to like the Sirian council and the different inhabitants. The soundtrack was awesome and Sam`s speech on Kronor still gives me the chills.

So please don`t scrap everything you did in SS2, because a lot of it rocked. Don`t be afraid of a little Story, because that doesn`t mean you can`t mow down a ton of enemies in the same game. For SS 4 I`d love to see Sam planet hopping chasing mental, through beautiful, interesting and funny environments and interacting with people. Don`t let the hardcore fans pin you down to making the same game over and over again, because that`s what you`ve been doing since Serious Sam HD. I bet you had tons of talks about the reload mechanism in BFE because it felt like a huge change, but hands down, it`s nothing.

So please, make the fourth one a lively one again :)
    But even if you won`t, I`d still buy it so you can make a fifth one.

A Serious Sam 2 Fan
  43. Feb 16, 2016
    For those of you who have given up on FPS games, worry not, Serious Sam is here. It is one of very few shooters in general that still has essence. If that's not enough, it even has local coop. I can only hope for a 4th installment.
  44. Nov 13, 2014
    A relentless and incredibly fast paced game, definitely not forth the faint of heart. If you want a challenge and manic gameplay then this is for you. Your index finger will be reaching for that LMB like a hooker that has caught sight of a crack rock. Story is nonexistent but there are some good (bad) one liners. I can't say it's perfect because it does get a tad repetitious after you killA relentless and incredibly fast paced game, definitely not forth the faint of heart. If you want a challenge and manic gameplay then this is for you. Your index finger will be reaching for that LMB like a hooker that has caught sight of a crack rock. Story is nonexistent but there are some good (bad) one liners. I can't say it's perfect because it does get a tad repetitious after you kill your 2000th headless kamikaze. Expand
  45. May 29, 2013
    SS3 won me over. (The First and Second Encounters were good to me ten years ago. I enjoyed the HD remakes recently, since it was years since I played the originals.) SS3 is preferable to the first games. I liked that it was all much the same as before. However, I loved that it rarely locked you in a small arena to deal with it. The alien models are better as you'll see in a review withSS3 won me over. (The First and Second Encounters were good to me ten years ago. I enjoyed the HD remakes recently, since it was years since I played the originals.) SS3 is preferable to the first games. I liked that it was all much the same as before. However, I loved that it rarely locked you in a small arena to deal with it. The alien models are better as you'll see in a review with screenshots. There's the guns and the time to deal with them.

My only slight criticisms are these: The secrets are sometimes hard to find. Without secrets guides, I might not have found many. By level five a couple of music riffs had become repetitive, and weren't pleasant to start with. (I'm thinking those descending four notes on the wind instrument played to destruction.) The set design used up to level five had got slightly tiresome, because you had to search over many backstreets. (I got lost in level four.) Not enough sniper rifle action. I had to search online to work out how to defeat the final big guy, (but check Netrisca first). These were only niggling faults.

Other than that, have a ball. SS3 delivers all kinds of fun. Sometimes you have to pick your way through hundreds of easy kills. Sometimes your faced by wave of very agressive foes; followed by another wave, with plenty of ammo. (It was never too tough though, and I think it was easier to manage than ever before.) Kleer were quicker and leapt further. One particular kleer I remember, although it was only A.I., seriously had it in for me badly. Those smaller rocketeer enemies would literally blast the set apart to get at you. (All by accident because they were shooting in your direction as you took cover, but it felt real. They kept on shooting.)

There are levels in that game, where I think back, and will love to play again. It's new style allows tactical play, and you can pick you ememies off whilst revelling in the whole experience. The cameraderie adds to it. The set design can be gorgeous. Some of the levels take you away somewhere.

[My favourite line: "Sh*t: space monkeys.]
  46. AWG
    Jun 22, 2013
    This game starts as a solid 8 and keeps this status through the whole game. Almost. Because the last level is so awesome (dem hoards, dem continuous respawn) that it alone adds a point and makes Serious Sam 3: BFE a solid 9 and one of the most funny FPS in the history of vidya. Then the final boss battles arrives and the game is a 8 again (a jetpack? Iron bars? Really?).
    But a
    But a disappointing finale doesn't change the fact that the rest of the game is pure gold.
  47. May 2, 2014
    Serious Sam for a long time was able to underestimate games like Quake, Duke Nukem or Halo. The fact that BFE runs on a very powerful engine capable of rendering magnificent environment and hundreds (or even thousands) of creepy monsters at a time without major performance loss is where Croteam proves that putting an effort into work creates extremely enjoyable game. The small downside,Serious Sam for a long time was able to underestimate games like Quake, Duke Nukem or Halo. The fact that BFE runs on a very powerful engine capable of rendering magnificent environment and hundreds (or even thousands) of creepy monsters at a time without major performance loss is where Croteam proves that putting an effort into work creates extremely enjoyable game. The small downside, though is rather large amount of small and tight areas but still, it's not a flaw ruining the game (I'm talking to you, Duke Nukem Forever).

The question is - will you like this game? Yes and no. If you are tired of the same on rails structure in more 'realistic' concept and looking for a massive slaughter with non-stop trigger pulling, then this game is for you. If not, then stay and die alongside Call of Duty. I love this game and opinion is all that matters.

Serious Sam. NO COVER. ALL MAN
  48. Jul 18, 2013
    A breath of fresh air in the FPS genre. Just pure carnage from the get-go. Serious Sam 3 knows exactly the type of game it is meant to be and executes the concept to near perfection. You'll slaughter thousands of dangerous (and fairly harmless) monsters and aliens throughout your quest and you'll enjoy almost every minute.

The game looks pretty damn good (nothing special but still,

The game looks pretty damn good (nothing special but still, solid.) and the environments are a bit stale at times. I found the darker interior levels to be a nice remedy to the desert landscapes the series is known for however. All levels work great as far as mixing up different challenging combinations of Mental's minions to throw at Sam.

Worth the price for that last level alone. I've never felt so heroic playing a video game.
  49. Dec 1, 2013
    The goriest and most action packed Serious Sam game yet! Want to rip out eyes, rip out hearts, rip off heads, snap necks, squash, and dismember? Feel free to do so in this game. Serious Sam 3 BFE is a refreshing take on Sam and his seriousness. The best Serious Sam game ever!
  50. Jul 20, 2013
    The classic monster killing Sam is back in a new game, better then ever.
    Good graphics, fun gameplay, and 100`s of monsters rushing you at once!! This is just pure, raw fun.
    Pick it up now!
  51. Nov 7, 2013
    THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS THIS GAME CLEARLY IS TO USE ALL CAPS. THIS GAME IS MEATY, LITERALLY. THERE IS SO MUCH EFFING CARNAGE YOUR EYEBALLS WILL FALL OUT. OPEN MOD SUPPORT, CO-OP, MULTIPLAYER, AND UTTER MEATYNESS MAKES THIS ONE OF THE BEST ADVENTURE/SHOOTERS OF ITS TIME. THIS GAME DID THE SERIES A GREAT JUSTICE. BUY IT. JUST. BUY IT.
  52. Jul 25, 2013
    For as a fan this game is just exactly what i wanted. If u expect classic old school gameplay with tons of enemies and great arsenal of guns this is your game. Graphics are great, variety of enemies is thinner than SS2 but still very large, guns are classic from double shotgun to cannon. Now to the downgrades, level design simply sucks, two of the guns are available only as secrets. GameFor as a fan this game is just exactly what i wanted. If u expect classic old school gameplay with tons of enemies and great arsenal of guns this is your game. Graphics are great, variety of enemies is thinner than SS2 but still very large, guns are classic from double shotgun to cannon. Now to the downgrades, level design simply sucks, two of the guns are available only as secrets. Game is starting very slowly and first few levels feel like its not Serious Sam. Despite theese the game is very good, one of the best in SS series. Expand
  53. Aug 1, 2013
    An absolutely fantastic game built on an equally fantastic engine. Fair warning, this is not a cinematic or story driven game. This is a worthy successor to the classic Doom-type shooters of the 90's where the weapons feel powerful and the enemies don't mess around by attacking one at a time. This is a "you vs. a horde" experience. And it's a bloody one. The graphics are downrightAn absolutely fantastic game built on an equally fantastic engine. Fair warning, this is not a cinematic or story driven game. This is a worthy successor to the classic Doom-type shooters of the 90's where the weapons feel powerful and the enemies don't mess around by attacking one at a time. This is a "you vs. a horde" experience. And it's a bloody one. The graphics are downright impressive for such a small developer, and only add to the fun. The game could use a few more cut-scenes or at least some more radio banter between Sam and HQ to help narrate the story, but overall, a highly recommended title. Expand
  54. Nov 1, 2013
    Exelente juego para los fanáticos de la saga, y con un humor negro del mejor desde el 2005 que esperaba otra serie de SS es un shotter pero sin frenos, muy parecido al painkiller pero con humor y diseños y animaciones caricaturescas, nada de serio tiene el juego jeje, lo recomiendo, buenos graficos y deja a las vgas mas top a veces pobres de fps al jugarlo al máximo sobre todo en Full HDExelente juego para los fanáticos de la saga, y con un humor negro del mejor desde el 2005 que esperaba otra serie de SS es un shotter pero sin frenos, muy parecido al painkiller pero con humor y diseños y animaciones caricaturescas, nada de serio tiene el juego jeje, lo recomiendo, buenos graficos y deja a las vgas mas top a veces pobres de fps al jugarlo al máximo sobre todo en Full HD 1080p hacia arriba, definitivamente 2011 fue el año de SS3 recomendado! Expand
  55. Feb 9, 2014
    This game is one of the best games I've ever played,I don't really mind the new weapons,there's alot of nostalgia left in this game.
    You got alot of mods for it,even classic Serious Sam weapons(credit to the ones that made it and lots of respect),the old enemies are back,well almost all+some new enemies like the Antaresian Spider and the Khnum.
    This game is a must buy,but if you hate to
    This game is a must buy,but if you hate to face a lot of enemies,well,good luck.
  56. Nov 9, 2013
    Whatever people say, Sam is still as hardcore as he was before. Great music, massive monster annihilation, big maps, big guns, takedowns, black humor and, of course, good, old, epic Sam phrases. GG, Croteam.
  57. Jul 15, 2014
    If u like bloody, mindless FPS games with tons of weapons against tons of enemies, I highly recommend this title. It offers an adrenaline ride with a lot of pick-ups and secret locations. Also the difficulty modes are pretty good balanced. The story itself is important as the plot in Steven Seagal movies, but the game is not about that. So.. are you ready to get Serious?
  58. Oct 3, 2014
    I know Its The last game of Serious Sam series. Its The last and best.. In 2011 it reminded me of the old school shooters. But though its An old classic shooter its better than COD MW3 and Battlefield 3. forget Bulletstorm and Duke nukem forever. Crysis 2 and Halo is not for fun . But serious Sam 3 is for pure fun and enjoyment. Great gameplay. Its a funny , fast enjoyable, bloody brutalI know Its The last game of Serious Sam series. Its The last and best.. In 2011 it reminded me of the old school shooters. But though its An old classic shooter its better than COD MW3 and Battlefield 3. forget Bulletstorm and Duke nukem forever. Crysis 2 and Halo is not for fun . But serious Sam 3 is for pure fun and enjoyment. Great gameplay. Its a funny , fast enjoyable, bloody brutal shooter. With a Beautiful graphics and melee attacks This game Excells in 2011. I love it mostly for The multyplayer. Its The only fps shooter that has Split screen. Overall its the best shooter of 2011 . And those people who love classic shooters like doom , duke nukem , He must try this one. Expand
  59. Oct 3, 2014
    Awesome Super !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fasciniting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bloody brutal fun Devastating... I really love games like this
  60. Oct 29, 2014
    Its just mindless first person shooter, serious sam do not pretend to be "tactical" or "real" its just plain shooting experience and its good at it.
    It looks good it sounds good, its quite cheap and have hours of good gameplay, what else to say ---oh yes
    Why have this game only 72 metascore --- Gamekult given 50 points and with "Quotation forthcoming" ...well seems legit
  61. Dec 11, 2014
    Mindless gore fest for quick shots of adrenaline. This is a old school FPS classic! No hiding, no recharging health. Just skill based face to face shooting! As in every Serious Sam game epic last level! Great music too! Recommended!
  62. Mar 24, 2015
    This is an incredibly exhilarating FPS where the player has to mow down dozens of enemies at a times, frantically dodging and weaving while simultaneously shooting just to progress through the game. That along with the generally impressive graphics and the exotic mix of middle eastern and rock music makes this game a very fun and memorable experience.
  63. Oct 17, 2016
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOM :D

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 13, 2012
    This game is the opposite of modern FPS. Enemies attack in hordes and the levels are labyrinths. Serious Sam 3: BFE is a game from 90's made with the tools of the 21st century. [March 2012]
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    Serious Sam 3: BFE is a game worth checking out, especially if you were a fan of old iD Software titles like Doom or Wolfenstein, or the even the Serious Sam series itself. If you're a gamer who's only played modern FPS titles, you'd still do well to see what Serious Sam 3 has to offer. It's more unique nowadays, and it's polished just enough to be an enjoyable experience.
  3. PC Master (Greece)
    Mar 1, 2012
    A worthy descendant of the original Serious Sam titles, it's a FPS that deviates from the standards of today's games: its difficulty level is high, it challenges your reflexes, it's utterly addictive and it's honest, as it delivers on what it promises. [February 2012]