7.9

1. Jun 10, 2011
    Extreme classic run and gun fragging goodness! Experiencing high definition 16 player coop is a must. It's hard not to love Sam, especially when playing with others.
  2. Feb 22, 2012
    This game is very funny. Is one of the best FPS Game in the world, is better than COD, Battlefield and more
    It's competitive game, you must have a minimum of skill to play online or offline. My vote is "10", best FPS ever IMHO (also quake and ut).
  3. Oct 18, 2011
    Constant,awesome chaos!Best Fps 2010!
    Super graphics and physics.Croteam remembers how to do it!
    One of the best Fps shooter ever! Tradition hard core!Hordes of enemies,tons of humor! Every second somebody die! Every second something explodes! 12 super level,co-op up to 16 players! Death Match, Team Death Match,Capture the Flag and many others multilayer styles! Graphics 910 Sound
    Constant,awesome chaos!Best Fps 2010!
    Super graphics and physics.Croteam remembers how to do it!
    One of the best Fps shooter ever!
    Tradition hard core!Hordes of enemies,tons of humor!
    Every second somebody die!
    Every second something explodes!
    12 super level,co-op up to 16 players!
    Graphics 910
    Sound 1010
    Game play 1010
  4. Nov 27, 2011
    this game is a blast!!!! It has a lot of action and I´m hoping for a serious sam 2 hd remake as well , Thanks Croteam :):):):):)
    A great remake of a great game!!!!!
  5. Oct 11, 2010
    Terrible version of this game. Back a few years this game was the answer to the death of the Duke Nukem Franchise in a sense, while being a very different game. Now this version is horrible and will ruin whatever good memories you have from the original version.
  6. Dec 30, 2011
    It's hard not to like this game...... The fun never stops in sam with blood cusomization,skins,16 player co-op (the best thing),Over all Shooter Of The Year 2010!
    Brings back memories
  7. May 13, 2012
    One of the best FPS games ever made.
    The Second Encounter continues where The First Encounter left off, but this time you have more levels, more weapons, more enemies and much much more.
    The levels are amazingly designed and even better then The First Encounter. The First Encounter was in Egypt, and this time you're in: South Africa, Persia and The Medieval ages. The game's single player
    One of the best FPS games ever made.
    The levels are amazingly designed and even better then The First Encounter.
    The game's single player is mind blowing and the game also has a multiplayer, the multiplayer is extremely fun! but the problem is that not many people play this today.
    You're lucky if you will find at least 5 servers with players.
    People play this game, but not as much as it was just released.
    I personally give this game a 10/10.
    Masterpiece.
  8. Sep 23, 2012
    play the game with serious there by you will not get bore.... good gamer cant leave this game.. ..............................................
  9. Jan 3, 2013
    After playing the terrible "First Encounter", I went into this expecting the worst. Second level started off with frustrating jumping puzzles which killed the game for me. If the first game was any indication of how this one is (and it is from what I've seen), then you should skip this too.
  10. Sep 7, 2013
    los ahi malos con ganas pero este es con cojones malo pero malo malo malo tanto graficamente como en jugabilidad no vale para nada absolutamente espero no verlo mas
  11. Dec 31, 2012
    The campaign is great and funny, it's even better with friends.
    And.. Must I say something about the deathmatch? Why do I play only TFE deathmatch? Ok, I'll explain.
    The campaign is great and funny, it's even better with friends.

- Maps. The maps in SS HD: TSE are bad. Not all the maps, but the most... They are confusing and some of them are designed for third-person view. And that's not good. - Community. The community is FULL of Italians who lick Zeb89's ass. They are rude against others and they clog the servers. - Overpowered power-ups. Serious Damage and Serious Speed are just awful and unfair. - Sniper. Well... This weapon can one-shot. And if you can use this, you'll **** up everything. In TSE I see people who fight to take this weapon, it's like a competition of who is taking first the sniper. It's OVERPOWERED as ****.

So, that's it. In SS HD: TFE you have better maps and community and there is no overpowered **** Excluding the cannon. But nobody uses it, only newbies and they're harmless.
  12. Dec 13, 2012
    Very good game! It is rich of action, it's a fast-paced game (or almost) and it is very competitive! Recommended if you're a fan of hard and fast action games.
  13. Jun 10, 2013
    The best FPS around for me. Tons of monsters and huge sprawling levels. Loads of content for a budget game with a 10 hour plus campaign. The guns are outstanding too, there is great variety and thud satisfyingly into baddies. No cover and Sam sprints around the maps at a hell of a clip. If you imagine Quake but with massive outdoor maps as well as tight claustrophobic corridors. TheThe best FPS around for me. Tons of monsters and huge sprawling levels. Loads of content for a budget game with a 10 hour plus campaign. The guns are outstanding too, there is great variety and thud satisfyingly into baddies. No cover and Sam sprints around the maps at a hell of a clip. If you imagine Quake but with massive outdoor maps as well as tight claustrophobic corridors. The learning curve is just right to with the number and variety of monsters building steadily to a massive onslaught at the later levels. Also, it pops up on Steam for a couple of quid every so often. Buy it without hesitation. Expand
  14. Jan 6, 2014
    The introduction of more facepalm platform jumping and annoying time based traps, like that always works well in these type of games. New weapons same old stuff to kill, meh. The second HD installment seriously fails to impress.
  15. Jul 25, 2013
    A huge improvement from The First Encounter, various levels, many enemies, huge guns. Combat is very good and kiling enemies is fun. It is harder than normal shooters from this years like COD but it will reward you with so much fun. The best Serious Sam game and a great throwback to old school FPS.
  16. Sep 29, 2013
    THIS GAME SUCKS BALLS!
    THERE IS NOT GOAL WHAT SO EVER.
    THE GUNS SUCK ALSO WITH NO RECOIL AND THE SOUNDS SOUND LIKE MY FRIEND'S FART. ITS SO HORRIBLE WORST $1 I'VE EVER SPENT. NOT EVEN WORTH IT. I WOULD RATHER PLAY COD THAT THIS AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE COD. THE DEVS SHOULD GO INTO A CORNER AND CRY BECAUSE THIS GAME IS HORSE CRAP. I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS
    THIS GAME SUCKS BALLS!
    THERE IS NOT GOAL WHAT SO EVER.
    THE GUNS SUCK ALSO WITH NO RECOIL AND THE SOUNDS SOUND LIKE MY FRIEND'S FART.
    ITS SO HORRIBLE WORST $1 I'VE EVER SPENT. NOT EVEN WORTH IT.
    I WOULD RATHER PLAY COD THAT THIS AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE COD.
    THE DEVS SHOULD GO INTO A CORNER AND CRY BECAUSE THIS GAME IS HORSE CRAP.
    I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS REALLY BAD.
    IF YOU LIKE ****TY GAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS UP YOUR ASS THEN BUY THIS GAME.
  17. Oct 29, 2013
    What a terrible game. Same level, booby trap, enemies again and again, Stupid enemies with broken pathfinding and either extremely easy/snipable enemies or ridiculous save/reload fests.
  18. Nov 20, 2013
    This may sound a bit dumb, but I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a “Second Encounter” I’d played Serious Sam 2 before but never the second part to the original. Needless to say it is just as intriguing as the first instalment. Again it is a very difficult game (for me anyways), I've never been so thankful for a quick-save button in all my life! The updated HD graphicsThis may sound a bit dumb, but I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a “Second Encounter” I’d played Serious Sam 2 before but never the second part to the original. Needless to say it is just as intriguing as the first instalment. Again it is a very difficult game (for me anyways), I've never been so thankful for a quick-save button in all my life! The updated HD graphics are stunning, like its predecessor, and just when you think the madness is over it just kicks right off again. I would like to see a new Serious Sam game soon though; we need a brand new adventure… It’s time to get serious again! Expand
  19. Aug 16, 2014
    This game is an excellent old-school FPS, with fast-paced gameplay and excellent sense of humor. Story is basically an excuse to run around while blowing up hordes of aliens, and "hordes" here means "hordes" - if you don't have hundreds of kills at the end of the mission, you're doing it wrong. Only downside of that approach is comparably stupid enemy AI, but that is not so much of aThis game is an excellent old-school FPS, with fast-paced gameplay and excellent sense of humor. Story is basically an excuse to run around while blowing up hordes of aliens, and "hordes" here means "hordes" - if you don't have hundreds of kills at the end of the mission, you're doing it wrong. Only downside of that approach is comparably stupid enemy AI, but that is not so much of a problem. Game is cartoonish, which is actually a good thing, and is quite fun. While runnin' and gunnin' can get boring, there are boss battles and puzzles to break up and refresh the gameplay. Expand
  20. Nov 1, 2014
    This game is alot better than the first encounter as it has more maps that are interesting than just Egypt levels, co-op is still a blast and with new game-modes whats not to love?

1. There are some nice things to be done in the HD version of The Second Encounter: set new high scores in the endless Survival mode, take part in two-team matches or play cooperatively with four or five cutthroats like yourself. But as for the single-player campaign, it's better to set it aside… forever.
  2. A riotous blast that smacks of old school game mechanics and nonsensical fun.
  3. With an online multiplayer mode as well as replay features, not to mention several difficulty options that'll make players thankful for a quicksave button, Sam's second outing is for serious gamers everywhere.