Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter PC

8.0

1. Dec 31, 2012
    The campaign is great and funny, it's even better with friends.
    And.. Must I say something about the deathmatch? Why do I play only TFE deathmatch? Ok, I'll explain.
    The campaign is great and funny, it's even better with friends.

- Maps. The maps in SS HD: TSE are bad. Not all the maps, but the most... They are confusing and some of them are designed for third-person view. And that's not good. - Community. The community is FULL of Italians who lick Zeb89's ass. They are rude against others and they clog the servers. - Overpowered power-ups. Serious Damage and Serious Speed are just awful and unfair. - Sniper. Well... This weapon can one-shot. And if you can use this, you'll **** up everything. In TSE I see people who fight to take this weapon, it's like a competition of who is taking first the sniper. It's OVERPOWERED as ****.

So, that's it. In SS HD: TFE you have better maps and community and there is no overpowered **** Excluding the cannon. But nobody uses it, only newbies and they're harmless.
  2. Dec 13, 2012
    Very good game! It is rich of action, it's a fast-paced game (or almost) and it is very competitive! Recommended if you're a fan of hard and fast action games.
  3. Nov 7, 2015
    Same **** as Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter: the game is beautiful and the shooting is smoothly, though reload times of the shotgun is too long. However it becomes boring and repetitive very fast, with all those enemies running at you constantly. Some corridors are plain out idiotic.
  4. Jun 5, 2015
    A fun game I enjoyed much more than the first encounter.

It's fun shooting through endless hordes, searching for secrets, but there is not much else to it than that for single player.
    Worth getting at 90% off but since it's an old rehashed game, not something I'd pay full price for.

1. There are some nice things to be done in the HD version of The Second Encounter: set new high scores in the endless Survival mode, take part in two-team matches or play cooperatively with four or five cutthroats like yourself. But as for the single-player campaign, it's better to set it aside… forever.
  2. A riotous blast that smacks of old school game mechanics and nonsensical fun.
  3. With an online multiplayer mode as well as replay features, not to mention several difficulty options that'll make players thankful for a quicksave button, Sam's second outing is for serious gamers everywhere.