SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition PC

8.2

1. Apr 22, 2012
    Be manager and create your own city from scratch, remember to listen to what your people want or, you will be taken out like trash ! Very well made managerial i personally bought it full price cause i know it was good.
  2. Jul 20, 2012
    SimCity 2000 was a good game because it was simple and intuitive. SimCity 4 is neither of those. The only way I can describe it is to say that it is no longer the game you play when you want to relax and see your plans spring to life before your eyes. Even the controls are difficult to figure out as the game has seemly 100 quick keys and no reference chart. If you want to spend hoursSimCity 2000 was a good game because it was simple and intuitive. SimCity 4 is neither of those. The only way I can describe it is to say that it is no longer the game you play when you want to relax and see your plans spring to life before your eyes. Even the controls are difficult to figure out as the game has seemly 100 quick keys and no reference chart. If you want to spend hours clicking through menus just to undo one mistake, then this is the game for you. I'd recommend dusting off a copy of SimCity 2000. Expand
  3. May 10, 2011
    I was having fun, building me a little beach paradise and then I clicked this button called "Reconsile Borders" and POOF! All gone. No undo feature. *Sigh...* I'm going to ride my motorcycle.

There are no critic reviews yet.