8.6

1. May 24, 2011
    To date, this is my second favorite PC game. It gives you the ability to govern how you city will look in a way not previously seen in the sim series while at the same time allowing you to simply zone areas if you prefer. The transportation system adds another element to the game which is quite fun to work on while your city is developing. Furthermore, the mods available are excellent. Definitely worth every penny I spent, even when I had to buy a second copy because I lost the first. Expand

1. The level of detail is amazing, although the overall quality of the game will be determined by your PC's capabilities. It's relatively easy to play but the more you get into it the more depth will reveal itself.
    The new driving options are a nice consolation for those of us who'd still like to see more scenarios and directed challenges that involve the city as a whole. That, coupled with the new transportation options, make Rush Hour an easy sell for fans of the game.
  3. I find some of the new features should have been part of the original to have made it a more complete game.