7.4

1. Mar 1, 2013
    Call of Duty wishes they could make a zombie mode as fantastic as this.
    The co-op play is intense and more than wild fun; it is insanity pure laughter and even some "AH!!!" type of laughing screams I had a buddy so tense a F'n lightbulb around a corner had him jump.
    The singleplayer campaign is extremely well built and executed; and the co-op which is perhaps the bread and butter is
    the entire single player campaign with up to 4 people adding more zombies and a higher difficulty.

I would compare it more to L4D/L4D2 (regular mode) than to "CoD Zombies" as most people as if it is endless waves that you cannot live from. No it is not massive waves, each chapter is very long (in a good way) and have safe rooms which act as ammo and gun rooms along with an extra checkpoint along with the checkpoints spread around areas of the map.
    I made a video of a MP game I was in until the host left; It's not the best example but hopefully people will buy it!

2. Mar 4, 2013
    if you like this genre (either sniping or zombie, as this game incorporates both pretty decently) than you will absolutely love this game, i mean sure there are a few bugs, those most of these are visual and can either be fixed by turning down settings or will be fixed in future patches. that being said, this game is called Nazi zombie army...if you buy this game expecting some deep story with great graphics than you will be sorely disappointed, if you buy this game for a creepy atmosphere (which is very reminiscent of a Romero zombie flick) with decent mechanics and an awesome kill cam, than you will be getting your money's worth. This is an excellent game (which is surprising considering rebellion's past track record) and totally worth its low cost. Expand
  3. Feb 28, 2013
    Impressive game so far! The opening menu looks polished. The cut scenes are well done, and set forth the story, which is about Hitler unleashing an army of zombies. The zombies look scary, and they lurch slowly at you. I really like the supernatural feel to the game. You start out moving through a bombed neighborhood in a foggy night setting. Your character can crouch or go prone, and you have a few weapons in case the zombies get too close. The kill cam is cool to watch, as it shows the bullet traveling to its target, ending in a splatter of zombie guts. I am really enjoying this game, and for the budget price, this game is definitely worth it. Expand
  4. Mar 1, 2013
    This game is one of those what you get to enjoy very rarely! Intense single player and co-op makes it one of the best zombie survival games. Horror is perfect and soundtrack gives you goosebumps!
  5. Feb 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A game a little differently than accustomed to playing. A good cooperative game. With good graphics series continues to impress me. A good gameplay of vai shoot zombies until they make traps. Expand
  6. Feb 28, 2013
    All zombie games have zombies and a way to killed them. But this game brings atmosphere and great soundtrack along awesome gameplay. Great job Rebelion and please keep it up! I hope this game will dictate how zombie games should look like to all future zombie game developers.
  7. Mar 1, 2013
    One of the best zombie games I have played so far. The World War 2 setting really adds to the atmosphere and it is a nice break from the horde-style "shoot em ups" like Wolfenstein. Single player is fairly difficult, the game was obviously made for multiplayer. The only changes I would like to see (and they are very minor) would be to be able to close/barricade doors in a way like Killing Floor, maybe some character options/unlocks for your skin, and to not advertise the "spawn trigger" for the next wave. Past that, immensely fun and one of the best multiplayer zombie games I have played. Expand
  8. Mar 1, 2013
    Brilliant! Haven't had so much fun playing a game with friends for ages. This is just mental action all the way. Non stop blasting action, though if you're good with sniping that helps a lot to thin out the numbers of enemies before they get to you otherwise you run the risk of getting overwhelmed through sheer numbers. So cheap as well, amazing package. More!
  9. Mar 1, 2013
    Gran juego, muy buen clima, graficos de geniales, buen sonido, gameplay de lujo, muchas armas,los zombies geniales...
    lo unico que espero es que agreguen un modo survival para ser el mejor juego de zombies.
  10. Mar 4, 2013
    Well executed is the first thing that comes to mind with this game. Diversity in weapons is good enough to keep you going. Game is rather difficult, as in everyone has to pull their own weight to make it through I wouldn't deem it "Scary" but it has certain suprise moments during play. All i can say is that i enjoy this game greatly while being a great zombie game fan. A must buy for any zombie killing gamer. Expand
  11. Mar 2, 2013
    The $15 price tag made me very skeptical about the entire game. I thought it was going to be another awful quick cash grab by another company, but I was shocked by the quality. The game is easy for the players whoo want it easy and insane for the players who want it insane. Just imagine fighting off a legitimate horde of zombies (roughly 50+ at once) with your friends while getting outrageous bullet cams to show you just where your shots landed.
    I enjoyed being able to play a game with realistic bullet drop, quick thinking, fairly nice graphics, and above all, one with a nice story that's extremely replayable.

tl;dr version: Great game, l4d with snipers and bullet cams, go get now.
  12. Mar 1, 2013
    Even better than the actual sniper elite v2 game.
  13. Mar 1, 2013
    Although the concept is fairly unoriginal, the gameplay is just amazing and the four player co-op is stunning! Much more skill and teamwork is required to complete missions than Call of Duty Zombies and the fact that it costs only a fraction of its price is phenomenal!
  14. Mar 2, 2013
    Sin duda es el mejor juego de este género que he podido jugar, es una autentica jodida obra de arte. Seguro que iremos viendo nuevos añadidos que haran de este juego una franquicia única.
  15. Mar 1, 2013
    This is the best Zombie game I have played since resident Evil 4, this game is just amazing, the movement of the zombies is perfect and the hordes that come at you makes you feel terrified.
  16. Mar 3, 2013
    I started to hate zombie mods since they are around every corner and the effort put in creating them is insulting.Thus I was sceptical that this will be the same as all the other zombie modes, boy was I wrong.
    The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant, the action is intense and fluid followed by an amazing soundtrack,
    of course the graphic is excellent spiced with nice animations and
    detailed character design. It's a must buy.
    Personally i know around 40 people who bought the game,of course they all have different system specifications and not one of them has problems with the game.I am writing this only because I see a lot of people call this game a "broken software" while the problem is at their end,before you start flaming make sure you're not the problem.
  17. Mar 4, 2013
    Video that shows the 100/10 worth of this game (and this is only one gameplay chapter montage!)

Best co-op experience I've had in years of gaming. We all love zombies, and those of us that enjoy strategy and team-work being crucial will adore this title not just for a little while, but long-term, thus here is to hopes that free DLC and even
    paid DLC come along to extend this amazing game. The mechanics are near flawless with the pistols even feeling powerful I usually stay away from the large magazine size Sniper's due to the damage zoom and stick with Springfield/Kar/type99/Mosin although will choose the Garand Carbine etc when playing a more support role (such as those who use mainly SMG or Shotgun) which also feel equally powerful. Pistol headshots are just about as satisfying as sniper headshots Landmines Dynamite Tripwires Nades create amazingly explosive situations and getting 15+ kills in one detonation is overly satisfying.

I created an amazing (in my opinion) movie montage of gameplay with a perfect song to go along with the games theme and footage I hope this video attracts more potential players! and to those already into it that they dig the movie!!! Link is at the start of the review ^_^ Flawless 10/10 I see no issues with the game aside from wishing it was longer; but for 15$ USD (11.99 pre-order) it should be a 100/10!

CoD Fan's should even give this game a chance if you want SUBSTANCE with your Nazi Zombie Killing! L4D2 fans will feel more at home, and the in betweens as well. hit the Helpful button if you enjoyed the video I spent all-day learning Adobe CS6 Premier to edit it properly compared to my old Windows Movie maker films. (link once again) Footage of me and my buddy "ButtStallion" blasting and shooting thru chapter 2, to the song "Reagan's Skeleton' by Yeasayer. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqIXrYAOnc
  18. Feb 28, 2013
    Holy cow I bought this game for $9 in a 4 pack with a buddy and wasn't expecting much out of it, and we were even poking fun today that it was going to be contender for GOTY next to Aliens Colonial Marines lul. I fired it up after work and was simply blown away, amazing game, I cannot believe how awesome it turned out! So much fun especially with some friends, the graphix and gameplay are worlds better than I was expecting, and such awesome environments and the sound and music are also incredible. Highly recommended to anybody who likes zombie and/or co-op games especially for the cheap price they are offering it at! I put it right up there alongside the Left 4 Dead series as one of the best zombie and co-op experiences I've ever had the pleasure of playing, love it! Expand
  19. Mar 3, 2013
    Great atmosphere and game play and even better with friends for $15 dollars it's definitely worth it. But don't buy this game if you have a crappy computer or bad accuracy
  20. Mar 22, 2013
    Best for its price. Zombies. On high level it gives a agood challendge. I like sound, slow zombies. Weapon is really different. Slow-mo is awesome as usual. Of course 3 friends is a must!! Don't play alone, especially first time.
  21. Mar 12, 2013
    Excellent game, very addictive, more "arcade" than Sniper Elite V2 (the bullet goes where you aim). I recommend, very fun to play online coop too. The game should be more hard in Sniper Elite difficulty, but it's ok. Waiting for new maps
  22. Mar 5, 2013
    An absolute superb game, great graphics, great gameplay and a great co-op experience, and all this for the price of only 10,99€ makes it pretty much unbeatable.
  23. Mar 1, 2013
    Very good game for the money. A freakin' creepy atmosphere, good graphics and animations, scary sounds, and a variety of weapons makes this a solid stand-alone zombie shooter. The single player is good, but the co-op is where it really gets fun. I recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed L4D or COD Zombie-mode. For 15 bucks on steam, you really can't miss!
  24. Mar 1, 2013
    I bought this thinking it was going to be one of those games that you play once with your mate and then the game seems to lose its buzz but to my friends and I's surprise it delivers a very fun, action packed campaign that is far more interesting one than that of the main series. The game actually gives a tense atmosphere and at some parts was relatively scary which is quite hard to find in horror games that have recently been released and although obviously influenced by other games as to its idea and content it actually has its own flare as well. One point I would like to bring up though is its repetitiveness, although still enjoyable the main object is to go to a safe house, leave, survive a siege of zombies and move to the next safe house etc. All in all it is well worth its buying price and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Expand
  25. Mar 14, 2013
    First things first. This is a $15 game. That being said if you think about it in those terms you will not be disappointed. The game is fun... and heart-pounding. After surviving a huge wave of zombies with some of your friends you really have a "phew" moment. The atmosphere is tense, the lighting and fog effects are bat, and the gore sublime.

Such a good game a reasonable price. In the
    days of $60-$70 interactive movies that are too serious to be fun, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army gives players what they want for a quarter of the price. And what we want is some kick ass, head poppin' horror action, baby!

Highly recommended.

Jon
  26. Apr 23, 2013
    loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Gameplay is same as SE:v2 only with scary zombies, ghost necromancers, and skeletons. (i was legitimately scared but because of the scenery worked well with creepy zombies. i thought it was going to be like Call of Duty's Zombie mode when i first heard of it, I was severely mistaken. Call of Duty's developers should take
    note of this game because it does survival the right way. not only was it done in levels but each level had its own section of "survive-until-the-last-wave-is-killed".

I wont say much about graphics because i had to run it on low, but even on low i was amazed by the model's quality.
  27. May 2, 2013
    amazing game... I think, 61 is very low!!
    Graphics looks great!! the zombies, skeletons and there are many weapons!!
    this game support full 3D! I love this!!!
    co-op is awesome!!
  28. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  29. May 20, 2013
    This game is zombie fighting Max Payne style. I love the game. The difficulty is very hard if you play cooperative. I Have a plenty of fun playing with 2 friends. Nice graphics, nice set of weapons and a good story. The price in steam is like 15 dollars. Worth every single dollar guaranteed. If you like left 4 dead you will love this game.
  30. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.

There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away