8.0

1. Sep 3, 2015
    Played it as a kid, still got it in box. It was great back then, and I still find it very good. And what a surprise it was when I found out it was produced by devs from my country!
  2. Aug 20, 2013
    Nephew bought this game, saw if I could get it to work, played it, was actually pretty surprised.
    Here's the instructions that allowed me to get the game to work on win7:
    1. Go to the HKCUSoftwareCity InteractiveProject FreedomV4D Direct3D Renderer. There, you can find Width and Height. Double click on it, and change the value to Decimal. Put your desired resolution, and the game
    Here's the instructions that allowed me to get the game to work on win7:

Go to the HKCUSoftwareCity InteractiveProject FreedomV4D Direct3D Renderer.

There, you can find Width and Height. Double click on it, and change the value to Decimal. Put your desired resolution, and the game will be applied with your custom resolution next time when you execute the game.

2. Create a shortcut of the exe and add -skipmovies to the end of the target.

This game has good graphics (it actually feels like your flying in space close to a huge planet while dodging some asteroids), relatively good voice acting and the gameplay/control of the ship is great.
    It actually has a first person view, which is extremely rare for this type of game, and you can even roll 360 degrees. Think decent/homeworld/freelancer with just pure action.

Maybe this game just got released at the wrong time, was overshadowed by other games etc.
    But this is a pretty decent action packed game that more than decent, it's so simple yet so fun and kinda challenging too.

1. The game is fun, but it lacks the true depth needed for extended replay value.
  2. In a genre as close to utter desolation as the space combat sim, even a plucky little space shooter with more heart than technical prowess like Space Interceptor can prove to be a breath of fresh air.
    It's so straightforward that even casual gamers will be able to jump right in and start playing, but entertaining enough to give veteran players a simple joyride.