Stacked with Daniel Negreanu PC

5.6

1. RichardH.
    May 14, 2007
    The game itself if really quite entertaining, from creation of your player to interaction with the AI players... but the real fun starts when you play online. The major flaw there is the poor servers and the total lack of security. In about one short year, the game (online) runs amuck with hackers and cheats, taking the fun out of the picture almost completely. I'm suprised thatThe game itself if really quite entertaining, from creation of your player to interaction with the AI players... but the real fun starts when you play online. The major flaw there is the poor servers and the total lack of security. In about one short year, the game (online) runs amuck with hackers and cheats, taking the fun out of the picture almost completely. I'm suprised that Daniel Negraneau would want his name attached to anything so flawed and hopefully UNLIKE real online poker rooms where there are checkpoints to allow cheats running amuck. Expand
  2. JonC.
    Sep 2, 2006
    What a dud, the interface and game play is terrible.
  3. KenG.
    Jul 26, 2006
    Outstanding poker game - online it is truly addictive and fun!

1. Stacked could benefit from more polish and deeper player customization (no, we don't want to look fat and balding, even if we are), but its actual gameplay is solid, and the creepy I'm-watching-you-so-I-can-destroy-you vibe can only help your real-world strategy.
    The presentation on a whole is either poor and/or awkward, including the raise adjustment, menu navigation, visuals (specifically for the chips), lack of a reasonable create-a-player and more.
  3. Stacked presents itself as a typical game of poker, but thanks to a pretty intriguing artificial intelligence system, it plays things much smarter than your average poker title.