8.7

Jan 3, 2007
    good game
  2. MichaelL.
    Nov 30, 2006
    FoC is an excellent addition to the Empire at War series. The addition of the Zann Consortium adds a more fun and diverse twist to the gameplay. The ZC campaign is for one very very enjoyable experience. I still have yet to try out all the units in multiplayer for both the Rebel and Empire sides. Oh, and multiplayer rocks, three factions, larger maps, new maps, it
  3. RayM.
    Dec 2, 2006
    Forces of Corruption is an absolutely brilliant addition to Empire at War. I would say corrupting planets has to be one of the coolest aspects of the game. Instead of conquering a world players can now setup a criminal organization and chew the planet up from the inside out. It
  4. RTSFanatic
    Oct 30, 2006
    I have to say, FOC kicks butt. The selling point for was the third faction in multiplayer and skirmish. I did play through the campaign on Hard, which I found to be very fun and more in-depth than the original game. All the new enhancements like base customization and fleet pathfinder slot really make a difference. It
  5. FlakJack
    Oct 24, 2006
    Love the new 3rd faction. Tyber Zann kicks butt! Also like all the new features they added like base customization, fleet pathfinder, and tons of new abilities. The new mission levels are also 200 times more unique than the original. Petroglyph did an awesome job. Best 30 bucks I spent on a Star Wars game.
  6. BillyT.
    Nov 1, 2006
    Love the game! New faction kicks major butt and the multiplayer now rocks.
  7. HenryS.
    Nov 12, 2006
    Star wars: Forces of Corruption is an example of one of those games that really represents the talent of its production team. When I heard that the original creators of the Command & Conquer franchise were going to contribute their talents into Empire at War I was extremely excited. I was pleased with the original EAW, but there just seemed to be something missing from the game. Forces of Star wars: Forces of Corruption is an example of one of those games that really represents the talent of its production team. When I heard that the original creators of the Command & Conquer franchise were going to contribute their talents into Empire at War I was extremely excited. I was pleased with the original EAW, but there just seemed to be something missing from the game. Forces of Corruption seems to fill the small holes of the original game and adds loads of new original content that practically makes it a brand new game in its own right. This expansion pack turns a great game into an epic masterpiece. This is one of, if not the best Star Wars games ever released and one of the best RTS games of all time. The new faction is great and plays totally different to the other previous sides in the original game. Star Wars fans are going to flip out as we can now use the Super Star destroyer as a fully working unit. This is probably the highlight of the game and it adds so much to the mechanics of the already awesome space naval combat. Rebel and Empire fans need not worry both factions have also been updated with killer new weapons such as: B-wings, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Tie Defenders, and Grand Admiral Thrawn to name a few. If your a fan of the franchise or not this games worth getting. The best part is you get all this for only $29 bucks. Expand
  8. Oct 3, 2011
    This expansion pack to an already good game had a lot going for it, and succeeded. This made an already good game even better. It adds a brand new side never seen before called the Zann Consortium, so many new units to already existing sides, and a brand new story. This expansion didn't change the game play much, but it hardly needed an upgrade considering that it was already amazing.This expansion pack to an already good game had a lot going for it, and succeeded. This made an already good game even better. It adds a brand new side never seen before called the Zann Consortium, so many new units to already existing sides, and a brand new story. This expansion didn't change the game play much, but it hardly needed an upgrade considering that it was already amazing. I did notice the graphics were different. They were more bright and polished than the first game. As for the story, it's just a typical revenge story where Tyber Zann (leader of the Consortium) wants revenge on Jabba the Hutt for locking him up in prison. This story is still good, but nothing Star Wars hasn't seen before. I would've given this game a 10, but there are a few problems that I just can't get over. The first is that when you're fighting the Consortium as the Rebellion or the Empire, it's just so unfair. This is because (please don't make me say Consortium again) they have advanced weaponry much more advanced then the Rebels and Imperials. This makes the game unbalanced. The space battles haven't gotten any better, as a matter of fact, they've only gotten worse. In the original, they were fun, but they only lasted five to seven minutes. Here they last only a measly two to four minutes. These faults don't ruin the game, but if they were fixed, the game would become so much better. Expand
  9. Dec 27, 2011
    Fantastically fantastic uber fantastic extra fantastic ultra fantastic mega fantastic super noober fantastic fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastic.
  10. Bor
    Feb 1, 2007
    The Best Game!!!
  11. Feb 12, 2014
    CONSORTIUM OP!!! But seriously, other than that, this expansion pack helps keep the game fresh and interesting by adding a third faction. It is pretty damn OP though.
  12. Jan 24, 2016
    A great game. I like it. Star Wars has inspired another great game. I have nothing to complain about. Good graphics, feels like Star Wars and makes me feel lm actually in the Star Wars universe commanding troops.
  13. Jul 28, 2014
    This game is a well made, easy to play RTS. It is simple in terms of goals and unit movement and control, but if you go onto multiplayer, the game becomes amazingly thoughtful and requires teamwork and collaboration. Unfortunately, the online community is since dead, but in its day, the multiplayer for this game was unbeatable. I have yet to find a RTS game that I enjoy online more thanThis game is a well made, easy to play RTS. It is simple in terms of goals and unit movement and control, but if you go onto multiplayer, the game becomes amazingly thoughtful and requires teamwork and collaboration. Unfortunately, the online community is since dead, but in its day, the multiplayer for this game was unbeatable. I have yet to find a RTS game that I enjoy online more than this game.
    The campaign is entertaining, lots of fun stuff, and it takes good fundamentals from the original and builds on it. Graphics are cleaner, and the functionality of the Galactic Conquest is refreshing. It is truly a blast to play through GC over and over. And this game has a TON of great mods. I have only played maybe 3 or 4 but they make the game that much better.

My only complaint is that LucasArts and Petroglyph didn't try to fix any of the online bugs and allowed the amazing multiplayer to die. Honestly the funnest RTS online I have ever played...
  14. May 19, 2015
    This is what DLC should be. This expansion pack to the original game gives you a brand new side to play with: the Zann Consortium. It also adds more units for the two already existing sides. The only problem is the Zann Consortium because they are overpowered, but if you use strategy to your advantage, you can easily defeat them. This is a great game for fans of the RTS genre and fans ofThis is what DLC should be. This expansion pack to the original game gives you a brand new side to play with: the Zann Consortium. It also adds more units for the two already existing sides. The only problem is the Zann Consortium because they are overpowered, but if you use strategy to your advantage, you can easily defeat them. This is a great game for fans of the RTS genre and fans of Star Wars alike. Expand
  15. Dec 31, 2015
    Love this game so much it is the ultimate star wars game (or the best you can get right now) and the dlc Forces of Corruption makes everything better 10/10
  16. Aug 22, 2016
    I've already wrote a review on how awesome the previous game, Star Wars: Empire at War, was. This game is very much like the previous game w/ few exceptions; that's the Zann Consortium: new faction, characters, units, buildings & stations, some unique abilities that the Empire or Rebellion don't have, new planets, and few more.

Just like my previous review, it has one con and many pros

Just like my previous review, it has one con and many pros in it.

Con: like before, predictable later in time, and that unpredictability (esp. when increasing A.I.'s intelligence) is important on making a "best strategy game."

Pros: like before w/ some additions. The Zann Consortium's technologies was awesome. It makes me want to support fictional space pirates. Tyber Zann is one bad mother-f. His military genius makes him so special. His partner, Urai Fen, and a-little-antagonistic-partner, Silri, are also cool. The Zann Consortium faction is awesome, in addition to the Empire's and Rebel Alliance's.

What it does best isn't the way it adds a creative, original third side to the classic two, nor the decent added campaign or the extra units all round. No, Forces of Corruption's best feature is exploding Ewoks.
  2. Petroglyph have done a nice little job on expanding what was already a good game. Granted it isn’t the same as all the other RTS games out there, but isn’t that what you want – a little diversity? If the first game left you wanting more, which it certainly did for me, Forces of Corruption will most certainly fill a void in your Star Wars craving.
  3. The new faction adds a great new way to play, and every mode of gameplay, including multiplayer, has been reborn with nearly everything a gamer could ask for.