8.8

1. Nov 10, 2013
    This is the first actual video game I ever played, when I was 5 years old. My father bought it for out PC. I tried to play it, but had more fun watching my dad play it. I played it again several years later and it now stands as the single greatest game I have ever played. The story is solid. The gameplay is awesome. It holds its own, with its own lore within a universe that already exists. This is such a great game. I loved every minute of the game. I have played it time and time again. 10. out. of. 10. Expand
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    I cannot tell you how many times I have played through this game over and over again. Back in my days of dial-up internet connections, this and Team Fortress Classic were the only two games that I could play online. Released the same year as Half-Life, I have always felt as though Jedi Knight was just as far ahead of its time with many gameplay and storyline innovations. The story is advanced through live-action cutscenes, making for a movie-like experience (granted with soap-opera-level acting). It featured multiple endings based on force powers used and decisions made throughout the game. It also made significant contributions to Star Wars' Expanded Universe, which include the first use of dual-wielded lightsabers outside of Star Wars comics. Expand

1. Jedi Knight combines all the good aspects that a game should have: good graphics, interesting story, innovative game-play and superb multiplayer support. Anyone who has a good system (fast w/ a 3D accelerator) will definitely be pleased with Jedi Knight.
  2. With innovative levels, a sparkling soundtrack, enhanced graphics, and near-perfect control, this is one game you won't want to pass up. Jedi Knight is easily the best game of its kind available.
  3. What Jedi Knight lacks in spark, it compensates for with the oodles of money that a giant like LucasArts can throw into the development process. Add to that good environments, great music, tons of options, solid gameplay, and smooooooth net connections and I can certainly say that fans of the genre won't be disappointed.