Still Life 2 PC

5.7

1. SushieC
    Jul 26, 2009
    Really goes to show how biased pratically 90% of the so called pro reviewers are. Of course we know green has to be flashed infront of IGN and Gamespot and your review will shine but with this game I think I see more of the same crap. If you at all rate this with an unbaised look and judge it against other adventure games in the genre, Still Life 2 does nothing but outshine part 1 (or Really goes to show how biased pratically 90% of the so called pro reviewers are. Of course we know green has to be flashed infront of IGN and Gamespot and your review will shine but with this game I think I see more of the same crap. If you at all rate this with an unbaised look and judge it against other adventure games in the genre, Still Life 2 does nothing but outshine part 1 (or part 2 if you consider Post Portem). Seriously what the h**l is going on with the score of this game? A true adventure gaming site obviously see what I'm talking about. This game rocks my hang down. Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    I enjoyed it. the plot is 5 stars but unfortunately the limited number of locations makes the game play a bit repetitive. for fans of still life and others of the adventure genre i think will like this. the graphics are charming and atmospheric the camera is unpredictable but bearable , the clues can be cryptic and fun to solve . the game seriously reminds me of the saw movies. playersI enjoyed it. the plot is 5 stars but unfortunately the limited number of locations makes the game play a bit repetitive. for fans of still life and others of the adventure genre i think will like this. the graphics are charming and atmospheric the camera is unpredictable but bearable , the clues can be cryptic and fun to solve . the game seriously reminds me of the saw movies. players will get what i mean. I never felt safe even when i knew that the character wasnt under threat. Expand
  3. Emil-CristianM
    Sep 28, 2009
    The game is simply great...It has some nasty bugs, yes, and that's the only reason I can't give it the maximum rating. But in terms of gameplay, story and characters, it stands out as one of the best adventure games in existence.

1. It takes two or three hours until the game really takes off, but then the thrilling story with lots of objectives unfolds with nightmarish drama. The inventory system is one of the dumbest every created, but if you like thrilling adventures you should give it a go.
  2. Get caught by a killer, be his pet and have fun chasing yourself with a different character. Sounds like fun? It isn't... check out why!
  3. If nothing else, this game is destined to be divisive, and whilst it’s certainly not “Still Life: Part 2”, it does – just barely – do enough good things to deserve to be called Still Life 2.