Strike Fighters: Project 1 PC

7.7

1. SteveT.
    Apr 10, 2003
    This is a good game, but you must patch it, graphics are superb, the campaigns are good when you get into it, the enemy is tough even on easy, overall very good.
  2. JeremyN.
    Apr 5, 2003
    Before anyone has the right to review a game, why don't they let us know what spec pc they are running.. this is vital info to make a reliable review... On my high spec pc.... Strike fighers is Superb...
  3. TeddyA.
    Mar 31, 2003
    So much potential and so little follow through. This sim at first glance look like it's going to be awesome. It IS beautiful to look and and the flight simulation seems realistic. Though I tried to produce a flat spin in the f-104 ala Chuck Y. In "The Right Stuff" and just cannot get it or any of the other aircraft to depart from control. The campaigns and missions are weak and So much potential and so little follow through. This sim at first glance look like it's going to be awesome. It IS beautiful to look and and the flight simulation seems realistic. Though I tried to produce a flat spin in the f-104 ala Chuck Y. In "The Right Stuff" and just cannot get it or any of the other aircraft to depart from control. The campaigns and missions are weak and repetitive, they seem unconnected to eachother. Flight sims are really getting irritating. can't anyone find the balance between fun, realism, and playablity? Expand
  4. SINAN
    Mar 18, 2003
    I have not played this game yet but according to screenshots that this site provided, the game's graphics are better than todays most popular games. I hope this game won't be too expensive because I sure would like to test fly it.

1. Aviation history buffs will absolutely love this game, but the rest of us should wait for the promised patches and upgrades.
    Clearly missing some pieces, but the product may be salvageable.
  3. The core gameplay is actually quite good, and it's tempting to just overlook the bugs and missing features and focus on the game's strengths. Unfortunately, there are too many of these bugs and missing features to ignore.