1. Oct 2, 2013
    this is the best real time strategy game that i ever played. It is very much underrated by media because the developpers did not do proper marketting. There is a mod that a small community still plays online called sudden strike RWM (real warfare mod). google us, this game is awesome
  2. OlivierG.
    Jan 9, 2003
    The game is very good...but in my editor only two maps are avalaible, and thats very annoying, but...its still a great game.
  3. TheVoice
    Jun 17, 2003
    I bet the developer tried to make the graphics realistic... but the soldiers are too small, the controls are difficult, and lastly, the graphics are too fake.
  4. Vladenko
    Sep 6, 2005
    This is the first RTS game where the brain is used...
  5. NorthW.
    Nov 16, 2002
    This game sucks !!! can't find a multiplayer patch for it . so if you can send me a link for the patch, I thank you north.
  6. LanceO.
    Sep 1, 2005
    This game is great! If your a good General!
  7. AvaR.
    Oct 10, 2002
    A much better game than the previous time, it is an absolute to try.
  8. CheebD.
    Dec 21, 2002
    Awesome awesome awesome.
  9. BasW.
    Jun 27, 2005
    A great game but only mine map editor doesn't work:S
  10. AdolphoP.
    Apr 11, 2003
    The game isn't too bad, could of been a lot better. The vehicles are good, but the men, what gives. You can't tell who is who. Could you have made them any smaller. The map editor, if it decides to work, is stupid, were you on crack when you made this. Come on people a little better effort next time. These things do cost us players a lot of money. UB
  11. JimmusMaximus
    Aug 11, 2003
    Horrid. Anyone remember Cannon Fodder? For a "realistic" strategy game, it plays like an amateuristic children's version of war, albeit with blood and carnage. Teeny-tiny little men, very few unit options, and no way to organize soldiers into formations. Even though World War II:Frontline Command sucks, I'd still recommend it over this poor game.
  12. Jan 22, 2018
    Этот текст здесь для того что бы оценка отобразилась в моем профиле.

A decent real-time tactical simulation, but a fairly unpolished one that doesn't address many shortcomings of the original.
  2. Instead of investing time and energy into making demanding 3D graphics, the crew at FireGlow has concentrated on improving the gameplay by increasing the number of missions, units, and tactical possibilities.
  3. A classic example of how to make a real-time strategy game and then completely undermine it with a bad user interface.