• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 6, 2007
9.2

1. Oct 15, 2010
    Yes, this is the pinnacle of Real Time Strategy, even at the end of 2010. Not without flaws, like the horrible voice-acting and story (they really, finally need some talent there). It takes days to become a good, and weeks to become a supreme commander, but when you do, you can take on the whole galaxy. No other RTS (I played them all) gives me this kind of satisfaction. Just a fewYes, this is the pinnacle of Real Time Strategy, even at the end of 2010. Not without flaws, like the horrible voice-acting and story (they really, finally need some talent there). It takes days to become a good, and weeks to become a supreme commander, but when you do, you can take on the whole galaxy. No other RTS (I played them all) gives me this kind of satisfaction. Just a few RTS-games are eternal. This one is... I hope I'll ever see an even better one. Expand
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    Greatest RTS ever! Resource system is ingenious, at least i think so. The game is very complex, has so many units, four factions total, GIANT units, great command structure, incredibly massive scale, Naval battles, and air power the likes of which I've never seen in another RTS! But over all, this game is a huge step forward for RTS games, and a glorious, shining example followed by no oneGreatest RTS ever! Resource system is ingenious, at least i think so. The game is very complex, has so many units, four factions total, GIANT units, great command structure, incredibly massive scale, Naval battles, and air power the likes of which I've never seen in another RTS! But over all, this game is a huge step forward for RTS games, and a glorious, shining example followed by no one : (
    If you love RTS games, and your computer is high tech, you will love this game, if only Chris Taylor made supreme commander 2 like this game. I say again, GREATEST RTS EVER!!!!!!!!
  3. Mar 8, 2015
    Greatest RTS EVER. This isn't for the casual gamer or strategy gamer. This is for the hardcore strategy gamer. We're a rare niche and this is most likely why this game will be the last and best RTS that is macro in it's scope and depth. It saddens me, but this is our last great game guys so buy it on steam and keep it alive.

This is one of the greatest RTS games I have ever played. I

This is one of the greatest RTS games I have ever played. I love Starcraft games but I'm a slow clicker and that works against me in games like that. However, I'm a very good tactician and this game is amazing at allowing a person to strategize. The scope of this game is breath taking, you can zoom out and literally see hundreds of units or zoom in and see an individual unit.

The variety of units are awesome too. You like air? Well then you can make interceptors, air to ground attack aircraft, or bombers that bomb little bombs to mini-nukes. Want to launch stratetigic missiles? Awesome, but remember your enemy could build anti-missile defense lasers or shields. You can also nuke! BoooM!

Did I mention this game's visuals still hold up after all this time? In 2007 when it was released most computers choked on the computations needed to run this game, but today's hardware can handle it rather well. It looks good, very good for an 8 year old game.

I still play the campaign. I miss playing on GPG net multiplayer and the fun games. This game is 8 years old and I still love it.
  4. Aug 27, 2013
    If you liked Total Annihilation back in the day, this is made by the same lead designer and is a spiritual successor. It has a current metacritic score of 86/100 and is a seriously fun game. It features full dual monitor support (each screen in showing a different location, eg. one on your base and the other the front line, or whatever you like. very handy for an RTS) The defaultIf you liked Total Annihilation back in the day, this is made by the same lead designer and is a spiritual successor. It has a current metacritic score of 86/100 and is a seriously fun game. It features full dual monitor support (each screen in showing a different location, eg. one on your base and the other the front line, or whatever you like. very handy for an RTS) The default population cap is 1000 units per player.

The expansion Forged Alliance adds new gameplay features to the game, several new units for the three preexisting factions, and is further optimized for increased performance.

Gameplay in Forged Alliance is largely the same as in the original Supreme Commander. The player uses a giant bipedal mech called an Armored Command Unit (or ACU) to build an army with which they can conquer their opponents. Forged Alliance expands on the original gameplay mechanics, adding new units, modifying old ones, and introducing other improvements to the user interface.[4] The most notable addition to this expansion is the addition of a new faction, the Seraphim. In addition, the three original factions the United Earth Federation (UEF), Cybran Nation, and Aeon Illuminate also receive a number of new units. Other new content includes new maps. Several improvements to the controls and behind the scenes mechanics have been made as well. The interface has been revamped, as well as improved pathfinding and aircraft flight dynamics.[4]
    The original Supreme Commander allowed the player to employ all four traditional battlespaces air, information, land and sea. Forged Alliance adds the ability for the UEF faction to construct orbital weaponry which the player can control. These satellites are impossible to harm directly, forcing opponents to find and destroy the control centers maintaining them.

Guys, you should really play this game. It's the best of it's class, hands down.
  5. May 27, 2011
    Supreme Commander is supreme real time strategy game. One of the best RTS games ever created. More than worthy successor of Total Annihilation. With this expansion Forged Alliance,they only further improved the original game. So many units, strategies , tactics, buildings, advance economy, land,air and naval warfare. One word sums it up, epic.
  6. Jul 25, 2012
    One of the best ever. The sense of scale this game visual creates is inspiring. Excellent maps and resource gathering system. Graphics are still good by today's standards which may not be saying too much but at least they don't suck. The tech tree is straight forward really, you just need to gauge what you're opponents may do and at what point you have to start on defenses. The game hasOne of the best ever. The sense of scale this game visual creates is inspiring. Excellent maps and resource gathering system. Graphics are still good by today's standards which may not be saying too much but at least they don't suck. The tech tree is straight forward really, you just need to gauge what you're opponents may do and at what point you have to start on defenses. The game has tonnes of replayability in it and the ability to customize your games with units of your choice. Game speed controls and saves in single player skirmish is their too, their isn't much you don't get. Expand
  7. Sep 30, 2011
    I believe that supreme commander forged alliance is the game that follows Supreme commander and I love this game more than supreme commander 2, I find this game great for the difficulty going up until the end of the game where its very hard for a player like me.

The two new factions that was added into the game makes for a interesting story line, Then there's the battle modes included in the skirmish mode allowing you to take off level 3 units and factory's or remove the air and naval forces from the game makes it quite interesting

8. Mar 9, 2012
    This game is AMAZING. The graphics, the tactics, the game play .. Hands down, this is what a game is all about. Having fun and being in a bit of awe at awesomeness. The scale of the battles makes me giddy like a little girl just WATCHING it. This game is advanced by the standards of 2012, and is definitely worth buying. They should re-launch it in stores again and advertise it. IThis game is AMAZING. The graphics, the tactics, the game play .. Hands down, this is what a game is all about. Having fun and being in a bit of awe at awesomeness. The scale of the battles makes me giddy like a little girl just WATCHING it. This game is advanced by the standards of 2012, and is definitely worth buying. They should re-launch it in stores again and advertise it. I think it would still do pretty darn well. And get it on steam or something like that for auto-updates & better multiplayer integration. Expand
  9. Dec 8, 2011
    This game is THE BEST RTS EVER. There is no set BO you have to do and no you have to use this unit to counter this unit You dont have to babysit factories as you can leave them on repeat forever. Completley the oposite of starcrat. It has a drain rate based economy where you have to spend resorces as you get them and as you build things. This game is about stratergy not APM. There are noThis game is THE BEST RTS EVER. There is no set BO you have to do and no you have to use this unit to counter this unit You dont have to babysit factories as you can leave them on repeat forever. Completley the oposite of starcrat. It has a drain rate based economy where you have to spend resorces as you get them and as you build things. This game is about stratergy not APM. There are no ends to the stratergies you can do. It is the most complex RTS ever produced. 4 years on I still see stratergies I have not seen before. This game is also cheap. £5 from Amazon for gold edition that includes vanilla SC as well. AT release this game required a very decent computer to run but now most computers are able to run it with a few thousand units onscreen with no lad

As a beginner online you will be steamrolled online as the AI sucks hardand those turtling tactics dont work. This is not much of a problem however as you can get AI mods and play against people of your own rating. GPG net aint so good but you can use forged alliance forever that is a fanmade, fixes bugs and dont crash so buggy and slow GPG net is also a non issue. It still has a few hundred active players. I have to stress this game is not for people who are knew to RTS games. It is as I said the most complex RTS ever and when you lose if your commander is not sniped you get steamrolled. It has quite a steep learning curve. Once you get past this however an get to an average level online it becomes much more Fun. Dont be suprised if you lose your first ten games completley online. It will happen. I lost my first 7 games online and got steamrolled. But now I am in the top 50 players.

The gameplay is also completley diferent from all other RTS games I have played. The units cost ranges from 8 mass to 300000. The unit cap is normaly 1000 units online not 100 like other RTS games. This makes games all the more epic and exiting as hudge armys face each other off.Completley unique. The maps are raning from 25km2 to 6561 km2. The time games last depends on maps. Games normaly last anywhere from 15 to 45 mins. There is up to 12 players in one match online with forged allaince forever.

A MUST HAVE for any RTS gamer
  10. Dec 28, 2011
    Supreme Commander is the BEST RTS ever made, and this stand alone expansion lives up to the original. Expanding on the original, adding new units and buildings it rounds of the original into a more balanced. The game is just epic on every level. Might I suggest to people that they download the SORIAN AI mod for more balanced AI gameplay. If only other RTS games were even 50% of thisSupreme Commander is the BEST RTS ever made, and this stand alone expansion lives up to the original. Expanding on the original, adding new units and buildings it rounds of the original into a more balanced. The game is just epic on every level. Might I suggest to people that they download the SORIAN AI mod for more balanced AI gameplay. If only other RTS games were even 50% of this game...... EPIC!! Expand
  11. Jun 29, 2012
    this is probably the single best rts out there, fun, good story mode,much replay value, tons of skirmish. its just plain fun. gpg has outdone themselves on this game.
  12. Jun 26, 2014
    It's a shame what happened to this series, from the unknown first installment and expansion to the ruined - from a SupCom standpoint - second (third) game which ultimately killed it. Install Sorian AI and get a friend or two and you won't regret it. That and you can build shield generators to protect shield generators.
  13. Mar 31, 2013
    This truly is a classic RTS extremely detailed yet simple to use, and most of all really fun! As others I am a fan of Total Annihilation (the starting game of it all) but you don't need to have played it to enjoy this game. It's unique, clever, and has long lasting re-playability. The ideas that originated in TA and in this game have really set the standard for other RTS games.
  14. Apr 3, 2013
    Great RTS on a grand scale. It is a complex RTS with lots of units and structures, ranging in size from the comparatively miniscule 9 meter tall Mech Marines to the gigantic 137 meter tall Galactic Colossus bots. Each faction have unique units and there is still quite a bit of faction diversity between units filling the same approximate role. Online multiplayer and balancing is still veryGreat RTS on a grand scale. It is a complex RTS with lots of units and structures, ranging in size from the comparatively miniscule 9 meter tall Mech Marines to the gigantic 137 meter tall Galactic Colossus bots. Each faction have unique units and there is still quite a bit of faction diversity between units filling the same approximate role. Online multiplayer and balancing is still very much alive through FAF. Expand
  15. Nov 12, 2014
    supreme Commander is supreme real time strategy game. The best strategy game i have ever played in fact.Greatest RTS ever! Resource system is ingenious, at least i think so. The game is very complex, has so many units, four factions total, GIANT units, great command structure, incredibly massive scale, Naval battles, and air power the likes of which I've never seen in another RTS!
  16. Sep 17, 2014
    Supcom 1 was my introduction to this kind of RTS games. Red Alert 2 was my latest epic addiction. While Supcom 1 was fun, Forged Alliance really showed how extremely complex and fun an RTS can be. I have played it to death. Then I stopped. Then after 1 year I started playing it again. Then I stopped. Then after 1 year I started playing it again. Etcetera. This game is just coming backSupcom 1 was my introduction to this kind of RTS games. Red Alert 2 was my latest epic addiction. While Supcom 1 was fun, Forged Alliance really showed how extremely complex and fun an RTS can be. I have played it to death. Then I stopped. Then after 1 year I started playing it again. Then I stopped. Then after 1 year I started playing it again. Etcetera. This game is just coming back everytime with the same fun level I initially had. If I was ever to give a true 10 to a game, then it is FA for sure. Expand
  17. Jan 15, 2014
    This is the best rts (real time strategy) game i have ever played, seeing the trailers back from 2006, playing in 2007.. its january 15th 2014, i still play this game on a weekly baises and theres still an active community, a game with no dlc, just a second game and its still more outmatching than most rts.. look at world of warcraft. that games still going. this is like the rts version ofThis is the best rts (real time strategy) game i have ever played, seeing the trailers back from 2006, playing in 2007.. its january 15th 2014, i still play this game on a weekly baises and theres still an active community, a game with no dlc, just a second game and its still more outmatching than most rts.. look at world of warcraft. that games still going. this is like the rts version of wow. id reccomend this game to absolutly anyone and it is my favorite of all time. id rate 100 but 10 is maximum:(. please... dont ever let this series die. ever. there must be a supreme commander 3. there has to be. thank you. Expand
  18. Feb 26, 2014
    The game that makes Starcraft 2 look outdated.

The game that makes Starcraft 2 look outdated.

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance brings a unique feature set to the table that should have set new standards to the genre. The user interface gives the user to stay in control even in the largest battles with thousands of units, all fulfilling their roles on the battlefield, from tiny. cheap and mass produced units up to the gigantic experimental units. True real-time strategy on small and large battlefields, a game that enables the player to really play out their strategies under constant pressure of battle. So far the best game the genre has to offer.
  19. Apr 10, 2014
    This game is a classic by now. But the graphics and gameplay are still absolutely up to date. Forged Alliance is a massive RTS game with 4 factions, giant maps and up to 12 players and up to 12.000 Units on the battlefield. Getting really good at the game will take you a while. But the community is really friendly and helpful and since you mostly play in large teams sorted by your ratingThis game is a classic by now. But the graphics and gameplay are still absolutely up to date. Forged Alliance is a massive RTS game with 4 factions, giant maps and up to 12 players and up to 12.000 Units on the battlefield. Getting really good at the game will take you a while. But the community is really friendly and helpful and since you mostly play in large teams sorted by your rating (Use community based Forged Alliance Forever!!!) this is not a problem. The good thing about this great game is: It gets even better. For one the community still improves the game regularly. Secondly, the greatly improving hardware with quadcores being common today, allows for even bigger battles with no slowdowns. Buy it, enjoy it! Expand
  20. Sep 7, 2013
    To this day, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance remains my favourite RTS of all times. This expansion pack includes a new faction to play as and a ton of general improvements on what made vanilla SupCom such a unique experience. Forged Alliance really pulls off what it attempts to do. It is face-paced by nature but games can last well over an hour. Economy plays a massive role and playersTo this day, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance remains my favourite RTS of all times. This expansion pack includes a new faction to play as and a ton of general improvements on what made vanilla SupCom such a unique experience. Forged Alliance really pulls off what it attempts to do. It is face-paced by nature but games can last well over an hour. Economy plays a massive role and players have the option of bunkering down in their starting location or can simply pour all their resources into spamming cheap units. There's also the option of sniping; selecting a group of units, quite often bombers or gunships, and assassinating an opponent's ACU. There really are more strategic options than any other RTS I have ever played. The FAF multiplayer community makes this a 10/10 experience and has really kept the game alive. SupCom 2 simplified the formula and was generally panned by the fan base so it's great to see FA doing so well today. A classic game. Expand
  21. Nov 29, 2013
    I remember that 3 years ago I was (still!) often giving up on the game (or kept lowering the resolution/detail settings) once the action started getting intense because the frame-rate slowed down to unbearable levels. But now, with a i5 3.4 GHz CPU and a Radon 9750 GPU, I can *finally* play it with max graphics settings across 2 displays (2560x1440 1600x1200) It only took 6 years for theI remember that 3 years ago I was (still!) often giving up on the game (or kept lowering the resolution/detail settings) once the action started getting intense because the frame-rate slowed down to unbearable levels. But now, with a i5 3.4 GHz CPU and a Radon 9750 GPU, I can *finally* play it with max graphics settings across 2 displays (2560x1440 1600x1200) It only took 6 years for the hardware to catch up!
    (Honestly, how were people expected to play this when it was first released?)

That said, it's a great game, and much deeper than the sequel. If you haven't played it yet, you should!
  22. Jan 17, 2015
    This is a significant upgrade to the SupCom engine, making everything appear much more polished and smoother, especially with fog of war. Along with balance changes and new units, it's like a whole new game, rather than an expansion. My favorite part of this game is how it offers a mesmerising view of a futuristic battlefield. How it allows you to zoom up, watch individual parts of an unitThis is a significant upgrade to the SupCom engine, making everything appear much more polished and smoother, especially with fog of war. Along with balance changes and new units, it's like a whole new game, rather than an expansion. My favorite part of this game is how it offers a mesmerising view of a futuristic battlefield. How it allows you to zoom up, watch individual parts of an unit move and fire true projectiles. That might not seem to be not that special, but the level of amusement I get when I see projectiles hit things they're not supposed to hit is goofy high. I can spend hours zoomed in just to watch the animations of units, even small things like energy storage growing taller as more energy is stored, and how engineers tilt their wheels to float on the water. I wish every game had strategic zoom like this game, with such polished visuals.

The user interface is still rather basic, but much improved over the original, giving you much more space to see the battlefield. It requires 3rd party add-ons (UI mods) to allow things such as keybind remapping, to display health bars all the time, managing templates easier, and upgrade helpers. I highly recommend at least getting GAZ_UI (I used version 6.1). I had to adjust my build order with the changes that took place, such as starting with a factory first. It wasn't until FA that I seriously started to look at deciphering all the + and - numbers on everything, and learning how to balance energy income with mass income, depending on what I wanted to build. A lot of reading tooltips, looking at unit stats in the unit database web page, and a bit of math helped me out, which is akin to doing spreadsheets.

This game seems to love Intel processors, or those with great "single-thread" performance. Playing on a laptop or AMD CPU will result in some slow-mo action before the end. Even if you have a good CPU, playing in a game with another with a slow CPU can make it agonizingly slow for you, especially if you're used to it being faster. The game doesn't run smoothly at full speed if there's someone else in your game with a poor or unreliable connection as well. I felt like I couldn't play big 8 player games with air battles and 1000 unit cap, until I got my PC upgraded (from AMD X3 720 to i2600k).

The gameplay itself is a handful. It's a challenge to multi-task. The objective is simple, to destroy the enemy commander, but achieving it is another story. You should manage to progress your economy, never settling with a certain amount as "enough", and considering how there's 3 tech levels of it and the hugeness of how maps are, you quickly find out how difficult it is to keep track of anything spread out. Staying compact will allow you to progress through tech at a manageable pace, but this is not an ideal way to achieve victory. Until you get used to things, to the point they become subconscious actions, your strategies will be extremely limited. I resorted to gambling with basic strategies, such as building up dozens of tanks, outnumbering the enemy, and using an upgraded commander to spearhead the assault, looking to surround the enemy commander. At first it was successful, but as maps get bigger and enemy teams get more members, this becomes less effective. Using a dozen tech 2 bombers or gunships to just simply fly in and bomb the enemy commander was a gamble that was easily countered by a shield and a few flak units. Once I got the hang of quickly upgrade my mass, I tried getting out an experimental as quickly as possible, but this strat could be beaten by a zerg rush. Sneaking a T3 commander with a transport as soon as possible was a huge gamble, but seemingly was the only strat that worked if I could land it where I wanted, without endless practice in other parts of the game.

Multiplayer is still barely alive. I was able to register my product serial on Steam to play there, but a competing 3rd party lobby seems to be sucking players away with its advertising. If you choose to play multiplayer on that other lobby, "FAF", I hope you have thick skin and have great luck! I'd describe it as being an active volcano. Be extra cautious and watch out for eruptions. Go in with low expectations, else you may be disappointed, as their advertisements are clearly biased. They lose as many users as they get new ones, due to how toxic and unwelcoming they can be to some, especially those who go in expecting too much. Stick it out and endure the frustration and you'll be able to play one of the most noteworthy RTS games with some actual players.

After playing this, I haven't found another RTS that has impressed me enough. SupCom2 was okay for a short while, fixing some issues I had with Forged Alliance, but was not close to being a FA killer, since it just didn't have the same scale and felt cheapened overall, such as with the cheesy sound effects (ex. commander explosion) and Aeon unit names that sounded cheap and unoriginal. I can't wait for a real update to SC:FA.
  23. Mar 22, 2014
    The game is great, but there are so many issues that ruin it in many ways. First of all, if you have units attacking, they will not move if there's an obstacle in their way and will attack hills, walls, etc. This results in the pointless and frustrating loss of units. Second, The fog of war effect is sort of poor in some regards. For an example, one of my enemies sent a Galactic ColossusThe game is great, but there are so many issues that ruin it in many ways. First of all, if you have units attacking, they will not move if there's an obstacle in their way and will attack hills, walls, etc. This results in the pointless and frustrating loss of units. Second, The fog of war effect is sort of poor in some regards. For an example, one of my enemies sent a Galactic Colossus at me, and started shooting my commander. I had no clue what it was because its laser beam not show up on the screen (it just looked like my commander was dying randomly). Another very annoying thing is the fact that missiles cannot be destroyed with tactical missile defense systems, unless they're "tactical" missiles. The amount of times I've had the AI turtle in their base spamming air transports, missile launchers, and turrets is insane. I swear, the only air vehicles they ever make are air transports. Lastly, your AI "allies" screw you over all the time. I have had them send engineers straight off the bat to take all my extracting points and hydrocarbon plants. They also love spamming engineers, Tech 1 tanks, etc in your base. When the AI puts their units on your factories, they stop producing units. Just imagine it. You're defending your base from a spam of armed air transports, missile launchers, and Tech 1 assault bots. After you kill them, you notice two of your mass extractors were destroyed, and replaced with a Tech 3 mass extractor your ally put there with that engineer that's blocking your factory production, causing you to lose buildings and units. Of course, you can reclaim their units, but it takes forever to reclaim their Tech 3 extractors. Most of the time I get carried away and forget I sent an engineer to destroy the mass extractor they stole, and then come back later to see them rebuilding it. In general, this game is wonderful, but these are crippling issues. Expand
  24. May 12, 2011
    A rather sad expansion to a great RTS. FA is to Homeworld 2 as Supreme commander is to the original Homeworld, in that you will spend most of your game time repelling invasions and rebuilding, and not actually playing the bloody game. Only until you build experimentals do you actually stand a chance at pushing forward... and at this point, the campaign missions are over in a hurry.A rather sad expansion to a great RTS. FA is to Homeworld 2 as Supreme commander is to the original Homeworld, in that you will spend most of your game time repelling invasions and rebuilding, and not actually playing the bloody game. Only until you build experimentals do you actually stand a chance at pushing forward... and at this point, the campaign missions are over in a hurry. Speaking of experimentals, there is not one mission where you don't fight an experimental, or have to repel an experimentals early in the game. Resource management is just as stupid to manage in FA as it was in SupCom; however, it is even more so in FA as the enemy loves to rush, and without adequate resources in the first place, you will be unable to defend yourself. Being able to choose a campaign and go through that faction's unique story and struggle has disappeared in favor of a single, similar story (and missions for all three factions) with the option to be different factions during said mission. The only difference in these missions might be one objective. The Dev's have unlocked the tech tree for you (no progressing as you complete the campaign anymore) and have given free rein on how the player approaches the mission. But given the amount of rushing that the A.I. does, the only choice is to spam units of your own, turtle, or build experimentals. Tactics have gone the way of the Dodo, and brute force has taken it's place. In regards to the story, it's worse than the original. Unlike the original, battle plans on how to defeat the enemy are not discussed; it's just "go here, turtle up, steamroll the enemy, and gate off planet". Other story elements are weak and predictable and don't convey much of a story, let alone a unique FA universe. Just "oh no! we're losing! hold the line!" like many other sci-fi stories that have come before FA. The A.I. is horrible, often targeting the same three defenses over and over again. Often, it will take 20 failed raids before the A.I. realizes the strategy isn't working, and will spam new units against another section of defenses until it slowly realizes once again that said strategy isn't working. Because the A.I. is too stupid to target wall sections, all one has to do is build a wall surrounding your base and laugh as they sit there like hungry puppies at a door. Once tech 2 turrets are up, you can snipe said puppies. And don't get me started on performance. The damn game requires modifications to run properly on multi-core systems; otherwise you get massive slow down. Modifications help to alleviate this problem and turn an average game into a good one; however, i must judge the game on what the Dev's did, and not what modders can do. Expand
  25. Nov 12, 2011
    An interesting attempt to rebalance the great original game in this expansion pack ultimately killed it - Forged alliance multiplayer features tech 1 (out of 4 tech levels), and nothing else. Game ruined by a crying community. Real shame.

1. What's impressive is the amount of stuff that developer Gas Powered Games has managed to squeeze into the standalone expansion in relatively little time.
  2. Of course, I think THQ and Gas Powered Games probably realized early on that their fan base has been dwindling, so this seems more to be an honest effort. It's damn good, but it's just not quite enough to rekindle interest in their game.
  3. For SupCom owners, Forged Alliance is a must-have expansion. [Holiday 2007, p.70]