9.2

And

Stole my love

_______________________________
  2. Feb 6, 2012
    I figure if all players have left to **** about is 'balance', then you've created a fantastic game. Balance is a subjective thing. Team Fortress 2 is a free FPS with the nostalgic feel of the Quake engine that I feel is more than competitive with the likes of the most recent FPS heavy-hitters (i.e. Modern Warfare, Battlefield). With the legacy that TF2 has, it's no wonder Valve pissed offI figure if all players have left to **** about is 'balance', then you've created a fantastic game. Balance is a subjective thing. Team Fortress 2 is a free FPS with the nostalgic feel of the Quake engine that I feel is more than competitive with the likes of the most recent FPS heavy-hitters (i.e. Modern Warfare, Battlefield). With the legacy that TF2 has, it's no wonder Valve pissed off a few fanboys by changing things up a bit. Pay them no mind. If you are passing this game up, you're missing out. End of story. Expand
  3. Jan 9, 2012
    Great game. Never been a fan of FPS, but this is the best FPS game. Full of action, challenges and fun. The cartoon graphics make the game better, more enjoyable. 9 different classes of all types: power, speed, technique, and others. One of the best multiplayers game.
  4. Jan 9, 2012
    Very good art style for the game. With all of the classes, and everything you can do, it is a game hard to get bored with. It runs well on low end machines, and looks pretty good on high end machines. Fun for all.
  5. Dec 16, 2011
    Played this since 2007 and really love it. and I am not really much of a MP player. The fun and action-packed game has me enterained for years even if I have nearlyl 600 games on my steam account, I still come to TF2 to play. I am fast approaching 1000 hours played clocked on this game. Subtitles are lacking but someone has created a mod that implements closed captions into the game whichPlayed this since 2007 and really love it. and I am not really much of a MP player. The fun and action-packed game has me enterained for years even if I have nearlyl 600 games on my steam account, I still come to TF2 to play. I am fast approaching 1000 hours played clocked on this game. Subtitles are lacking but someone has created a mod that implements closed captions into the game which increased it's fun factor. Greatly recommended for those looking for action packed multiplayer FPS. Expand
  6. Feb 9, 2012
    First, think of the latest in a line of games that set the trend for almost all future fps's. then make it online, then give it constant updates and new toys to play with. now make it all free. that's team fortess two. it was worth the money when it was released because it offers competitive play for all skill levels and types of gamer. it has its own economy and continuously growingFirst, think of the latest in a line of games that set the trend for almost all future fps's. then make it online, then give it constant updates and new toys to play with. now make it all free. that's team fortess two. it was worth the money when it was released because it offers competitive play for all skill levels and types of gamer. it has its own economy and continuously growing fanbase. the graphics are great (you can barely tell the tf2 is as old as it is), the classes balance well. Oh, and did i mention it's free? Expand
  7. Nov 5, 2010
    This is truly one of the greatest multiplayer FPS games i've ever played.
    This is truly one of the greatest multiplayer FPS games i've ever played.
    I am playing it for a year and it's still entertaining, mostly because of updates, that, i think, come more frequently than MMO updates. With 9 classes to choose from, everyone will find their favourite gameplay style. And, of course, HATS. They make the game even more awesome... This is the best mix of RPG and FPS. Weapons, hats, trading, crafting and shooting. 'Couse who needs experience points.
  8. Nov 11, 2010
    This is a great game. It has by far the most hours logged on my computer out of any game I own. Every class you play you get an entirely different experience and the best part is that every class actually feels necessary. Then I personally enjoy the humor in this game and the fact that there are as many frequent updates as there are is just top notch. Its is bar none the best multiplayerThis is a great game. It has by far the most hours logged on my computer out of any game I own. Every class you play you get an entirely different experience and the best part is that every class actually feels necessary. Then I personally enjoy the humor in this game and the fact that there are as many frequent updates as there are is just top notch. Its is bar none the best multiplayer experience out there even 3 years after its original release. Expand
  9. Dec 4, 2010
    This game is frikin amazing. The best game ever for the PC besides Half-Life. Its fantasticaly simple yet strategic. You will really get into this game for a long time. Each character has a fun ascet to them. The game is hilarious and you will like it for along time. The gameplay is fantastic and its so fun. Its just mindless killing. No real war. Just killing. Its so fun you have to get this
  10. Jan 5, 2012
    The game is very fun to play and keeps constantly getting updated with new features making it fun to keep playing it. I've played it for years now and still enjoy it. Only problem is that Valve is releasing new updates without testing them properly making the game unbalanced.
  11. Dec 23, 2011
    This game is the most fun you can have online. Why? First of all, there are no such things as "levels" or "experience" or "cheating", and everybody has an equal chance to win. Second of almost all, you can find items and craft items with the time, which is also super epic. Don't buy Counter-Strike, Download THIS for free via Steam.
  12. Oct 9, 2010
    This game is the best multiplayer game I have EVER played. The game is superbly balanced, lacking the traditional customization most FPSs like MW2 have. Instead the game has 9 Classes, all fo which gave several advantages, disadvantages, and styles of play. The Scout for example, is the fastest class, and can double jump, making hard to hit. But with that he gets a relatively weak weaponThis game is the best multiplayer game I have EVER played. The game is superbly balanced, lacking the traditional customization most FPSs like MW2 have. Instead the game has 9 Classes, all fo which gave several advantages, disadvantages, and styles of play. The Scout for example, is the fastest class, and can double jump, making hard to hit. But with that he gets a relatively weak weapon with bad accuracy (short double barreled shotgun) and very low health. I would recommend this game to anyone AND everyone. This game, now about 3 years old is also still getting patches and updates. HOW MANY GAMES ARE LIKE THAT?! An amazing game with a great art style and amazing textures, it has a unique look. This is the best multiplayer game I play tied with Counter Strike Source. Expand
  13. Aug 28, 2010
    the cartoony graphics make it even more lovable and is a great break from the next gen graphics (brown n' bloom). Lovable characters, dedicated servers, great community. This is definitly on my top 10 greatest games of all time
  14. Sep 1, 2010
    Lets have a new review shall we? Team fortress 2 is the most amazing mutliplayer experience ever. Its balanced with its diffrent classes that have diffrent roles, letting you pick your style. The pyro is people who like close range and ambush, heavy is for power and scout is for speed. Many diffrent tactics such as Sap n stab, rocket jumping can be involved. People who say there are noLets have a new review shall we? Team fortress 2 is the most amazing mutliplayer experience ever. Its balanced with its diffrent classes that have diffrent roles, letting you pick your style. The pyro is people who like close range and ambush, heavy is for power and scout is for speed. Many diffrent tactics such as Sap n stab, rocket jumping can be involved. People who say there are no objectives have not played the game. CTF, CP, PL, PLR, DM, AAD and counting are all gamemodes in this game. The characters have style and more. TFC is NOTHING compared to this lovley polished game. Expand
  15. Sep 15, 2010
    I bought this game on a whim a while back. All I can say is that this is quite possibly the most fun I've had in a game in a long time. Quite simply the longevity of the game and the willingness of valve to continue to support this game speaks volumes. Constant class updates, game updates and a vibrant community that run very excellent servers that are quite full day and night. I recommendI bought this game on a whim a while back. All I can say is that this is quite possibly the most fun I've had in a game in a long time. Quite simply the longevity of the game and the willingness of valve to continue to support this game speaks volumes. Constant class updates, game updates and a vibrant community that run very excellent servers that are quite full day and night. I recommend the No Heroes servers. The gentleman that runs the joint doesn't put up with any guff and his servers are full 90% of the day. There is also quite a large female gamer population that plays there as well. All and all this game is tops. Download it from steam or buy it off the shelf. You'll have hours of fun. Expand
  16. Nov 4, 2010
    One of the greatest parts of this game is the updates. Released back in October 2007, Team Fortress 2 is still a fun multiplayer first person shooter. More content is being added every month or so and the community is growing larger all the time.
  17. Dec 25, 2011
    This game was pretty good overall, and have nothing bad to say about this game. It is pretty amazing. Online was pretty good and the graphics were pretty good, too
  18. Dec 28, 2011
    I got this game for free without knowing much about it prior. 60 hours of playtime later, still going strongly. This is the best FPS ever made. Everything is simple but things get very complex later. There is a huge array of weapons. The whole game is ridiculous (in a good way) but that's why it's so much better than other FPSs such as COD. It's unbelievably addictive and the classes areI got this game for free without knowing much about it prior. 60 hours of playtime later, still going strongly. This is the best FPS ever made. Everything is simple but things get very complex later. There is a huge array of weapons. The whole game is ridiculous (in a good way) but that's why it's so much better than other FPSs such as COD. It's unbelievably addictive and the classes are very varied but have big room for customization. Basically, everyone with a good computer should get this game. Expand
  19. Jan 5, 2012
    nice game with nice graphics and and you will never get bored with all of this new weapon and maps and game modes and it has 9 classes each class has his own ability to do his job
  20. Mar 21, 2011
    TF2 has always been one of my favorite games. It has memorable characters, diverse playstyles, unique maps, and best of all: It has a wonderful and mostly kind community.
    I don't go a day without hearing one of the character's voices saying something in my head to fit my situation.
    Not to mention completely and totally reliable as VALVe is with all of their games. It's made well, it has constant content updates and patches, the blog is updated rather actively, etc.
    And for the low price of $20? This game is Three years old and the community is still huge. This game has quality written all over it. It's hard to find a major flaw that isn't soon fixed.
  21. Aug 30, 2010
    Team Fortress 2 is the perfect online FPS game. It is even with Counter Strike: Source. This game is possibly the most actively changing game that is perfect. 10/10
  22. Apr 5, 2011
    best half life game ever. but unfortunately now has become a bs pay more and more type of game. A perfect hit, even updates perfect, even thought became a digital hat simulator. I am only up set that now they added crates which one must purchase a key to unlock and you cannot craft a key. so if you don't have 25 dollars a month the crates are useless.
  23. Jan 18, 2012
    Everything about this game is great. The customization and item management is amazing, and the gunplay is varied, and violent. The visuals are great, but a little off putting if you're a veteran shooter fan of the likes of CoD and Battlefield. Similarly, The quirkiness of TF2 mean that going back to a different shooter is a little hard at least for me. Since it's F2P, there should be noEverything about this game is great. The customization and item management is amazing, and the gunplay is varied, and violent. The visuals are great, but a little off putting if you're a veteran shooter fan of the likes of CoD and Battlefield. Similarly, The quirkiness of TF2 mean that going back to a different shooter is a little hard at least for me. Since it's F2P, there should be no reason not to play it. Expand
  24. Sep 3, 2010
    The game is perfect to play multiplayer. It has few bugs, easy interface and controls, require more teamwork than ability, what makes this game good for all ages and gamers: casual or pro.
    The combination of multiplayer plus excellent gameplay plus nice cartoonie graphics makes this game so much fun. The price for this game is correct.
  25. Dec 4, 2010
    Team Fortress 2 is possibly the best TDM FPS of the century for me. The diverse mix of 9 classes, several different game mode types, many different maps, outstanding visual quality, constant free-content adding updates and many other things all add up this make this game just purely astounding.
    On top of that, since this game is build on the source engine, one of the most (if not the most) modded game engines in the industry, users can add their own maps, weapons and customizations at will.
    The game is very new player friendly, and at the same time very competitive. There are several videos on YouTube of dudes girlfriends/mothers/grandmothers who have never played first person shooters before and manage to pick up and play, get a few kills and have fun.
    What with there being 9 seperate classes, all with different types of weapons and content being added on that allows you to customize the classes even further, the possibilities are endless. I would give the game a 9.9 as I don't believe any game deserves a 10, but if there was one bad thing I would have to say about this game, it's that some of the new weapons that are added into the game can sometimes be quite unbalanced, but this is usually fixed after a short while.
  26. Jun 19, 2011
    The only people who hate this now are people who think a game has to be serious. This is a properly good game. There is no deep meaning campaign, no intricate combat system. There is no point to team fortress 2 other than good fun. Every character is a sterotype and no one class is useless. All classes have strengths and weaknesses and the swift learning curve for each helps you find theThe only people who hate this now are people who think a game has to be serious. This is a properly good game. There is no deep meaning campaign, no intricate combat system. There is no point to team fortress 2 other than good fun. Every character is a sterotype and no one class is useless. All classes have strengths and weaknesses and the swift learning curve for each helps you find the one you like the most and can play the best. The maps are often designed well and the interesting graphical style can't age. It will still be admired years to come. This game is so much fun that any gamer should buy it and treasure it. This is the worlds greatest war based hat simulator. Expand
  27. Jun 16, 2011
    As a hardcore TFC fan, I was skeptical when I heard about a lot of the changes being made in TF2, they were easily put aside once I played it, the gameplay and class diversity is much much more defined in TF2. The game demands and rewards teamwork, not many other games out on the market can do that, *Cough COD *Cough.
  28. Jun 22, 2011
    I haven't played a game that was more fun, satisfying, and endlessly entertaining. I'm very bad at first person shooters and I can't get enough of this game. Even as I run through the maps, dying at every turn, I continue to play. Plus, if you keep up with the blog, they have some of the funniest updates I've ever read. I actually look forward to their posts. If you're a fan of shooters,I haven't played a game that was more fun, satisfying, and endlessly entertaining. I'm very bad at first person shooters and I can't get enough of this game. Even as I run through the maps, dying at every turn, I continue to play. Plus, if you keep up with the blog, they have some of the funniest updates I've ever read. I actually look forward to their posts. If you're a fan of shooters, or of having fun, I can't recommend this game highly enough. Expand
  29. Jun 23, 2011
    This is honestly as close to FPS multiplayer perfection you can possibly get. It is constantly updated, with new guns, hats,and other collectables, and it never gets old or boring. And now it is free. There is absolutely 0 reason not to play this game.
  30. Dec 31, 2011
    Absolutely hilarious. Period. And that in itself deserves a 10. I like how people make modes, release new weapons, I mean now that it's f2p, I see a lot more players I can beat up. But either if you're a newbie or a pro, and First-person shooters are your thing, I high recommend this game.
  31. Jan 5, 2012
    I love this game! Best source game ever build. I love the graphics sometimes a little bit funny. But all the prices for hats and weapons is too high. But everything else is very good.
  32. Nov 11, 2011
    "Team Fortress 2" is one of the most historically epic games Valve has ever made. The game only consists of multiplayer, but multiplayer at it's finest. The 9 classes are very balanced as well as the controls too. Gameplay is smooth and is equipped with sexy graphics. There are a variety of maps and game modes as well as constant updates from our trusty Valve. The only downside? There is"Team Fortress 2" is one of the most historically epic games Valve has ever made. The game only consists of multiplayer, but multiplayer at it's finest. The 9 classes are very balanced as well as the controls too. Gameplay is smooth and is equipped with sexy graphics. There are a variety of maps and game modes as well as constant updates from our trusty Valve. The only downside? There is no singleplayer or campaign. Nevertheless, TF2 is one of those games that defines "games". Expand
  33. Dec 4, 2010
    This game is PC gamer's essential. You can't call yourself a PC gamer and not at least try this game. The art style is unique and appealing. The gameplay varies dramatically from map to map, requiring the player to create new strategies and work with their team n order to succeed. If you employ the classes properly you should never get stuck, unable to proceed.
    The community is a
    The community is a nice bunch of people.
    The game has it's own charm, that keeps a big, goofy smile on your face the whole time you play it, maybe it's the art style, maybe it's the art style, maybe it's the personalities that each of the classes has, maybe it's how the game sort of makes fun of itself and takes itself so un-seriously.
    There are frequent updates that keep adding new items and features that get the whole community excited and with good reason, these new items can throw a real curve ball in the right situation.
    Lastly, whether you buy the game separately or in the deal of the century that is the Orange Box, the price is always right to buy a copy of Team Fortress 2. So what are you waiting for, go and fire up Steam, and download it, you will not regret it.
  34. Nov 11, 2011
    This game is a masterpiece. Period... The graphics, the controls, the team effort for winning another fight and the constant updates and new items you can get.... It´s great. One of the best games i ever played.
  35. Apr 25, 2012
    A masterpiece. this game is a truly worthwhile shooter for the ages. gameplay is fun, and balanced. character customization is expensive, but if your into that kind of thing thats cool. the game as a whole is awesome looking, sounding, feeling, and playing. why are you still reading this? go play it! its FREE!
  36. Dec 15, 2011
    I got this game as soon as it came out and can't bear to think about the hours I've put into playing it. Luckily its still enjoyable now, which is amazing given its age. My only slight issue is the game does require strategy (especially around medics) and online games are weak on that aspect, which can make it frustrating. Still its an amazing game and now its free there can bge noI got this game as soon as it came out and can't bear to think about the hours I've put into playing it. Luckily its still enjoyable now, which is amazing given its age. My only slight issue is the game does require strategy (especially around medics) and online games are weak on that aspect, which can make it frustrating. Still its an amazing game and now its free there can bge no argument for not playing it. Expand
  37. Dec 21, 2011
    The best overall shooter game I've ever played, very creative and original as well. The fact that the game now is completely free and gets massive regular updates, and has hundreds of community created maps makes this perhaps the best game I have ever played, and I rarely give out 10 / 10!
  38. Dec 24, 2011
    It's balanced, it's addictive, and you can play it for hundreds of hours without stopping. Yes, my friends, this is the world of Team Fortress 2, a highly addictive and stylized free to play multiplayer game. It does look simple, but it's a very complex shooter at its heart and caters to all forms of gameplay.
  39. Dec 27, 2011
    One of the few games I'll give 10/10. I've played this more than any other multiplayer game (800 hours). There are nine classes, each truly unique from the next, with a limitless number of strategies, tactics, etc. Played this game all through college and still loving it.
  40. Apr 6, 2012
    One of the best PC games of all time, and it's FREE. There are no reasons for you to NOT download it and at least try it out, but I can bet you'll be sucked in by the perfect, meticulously balanced gameplay, the original visual art style or by the quirky comic books and videos Valve releases once in a while, it's a fun game to play, to discuss and be a part of.
  41. Aug 27, 2012
    This is one of the best games i ever played. I looked at the negative reviews and it seems lots of people complain that they dont get hats right away or believe the hats make other people better. They complain about being bad and saying theres no balance when there really is just gotta pay attention and know what you're doing.
    Give this game a try. All the extra weapons arent better just
    Give this game a try. All the extra weapons arent better just go with play styles so try them out and have fun. And a tip: The 2 keys you'll probably buy to become premium can be used to get most of the game weapons or get a hat and 3 stranges for the class you'll mostly like use as your main one and some weapons you'll use in the game as you find drops. Tf2 official wiki and tf2 spreadsheet a great resource of information and pricing.
  42. Jun 24, 2011
    This game is absolutely amazing. The classes are all balanced to have perfect weaknesses and strengths. Teams must balance the types of players to be successful. However, you are not handicapped so much that your are incapable of fighting one class or another. Expect to spend hundreds of hours on this game
  43. Nov 6, 2011
    This is an epic game. Playing online against other people, with an array of outlandish characters is epic. There are so many things you can do, so many achievements to collect, pwnage to dish out and pwnage to receive. By far the bes FTP game on Steam. The graphics are also good, and the controls are not that hard to learn. Overall, a very addictive, all-rounded game.
  44. Dec 23, 2011
    Oh yea! This is most fun multiplayer game 4ever!
    You can forget hats, you can collected weapons.
    You can love hats and weapons
    You can hate it's all.
    But you must install this game.
  45. JYT
    Jan 6, 2012
    Really fun. Like a good cartoon or comic book. When the players understand they have to team up and organize according the to roles it's another level:

- demo & soldier to cover heavy and fireguy and clear the way from distance bfore moving in - sniper must cover engineers against spy
    -scout must sacrify or create diversions
    - etc..
  46. Apr 4, 2013
    Been playing since '08 and it's still a blast. While the community can be frustrating, there are thousands of servers out there and everyone can find their community. The complaints about balancing is a bit ridiculous; the game is very balanced. There are a very small number of items that I find unbalanced, (3 to be exact), but other than that it's a wonderful game with a genuine, colorfulBeen playing since '08 and it's still a blast. While the community can be frustrating, there are thousands of servers out there and everyone can find their community. The complaints about balancing is a bit ridiculous; the game is very balanced. There are a very small number of items that I find unbalanced, (3 to be exact), but other than that it's a wonderful game with a genuine, colorful artstyle. Expand
  47. Sep 17, 2012
    TF2 is an amazing game that has so much stuff in it! Trading, crafting, purchasing (Although I don't really do that). Possibly the best thing is stranges. They count your kills and level up and every person you kill shows what level like positively inhumane minigun. There are 9 classes, which I thought some would be OP and others terrible but they are all even. Heavy is susceptible to spysTF2 is an amazing game that has so much stuff in it! Trading, crafting, purchasing (Although I don't really do that). Possibly the best thing is stranges. They count your kills and level up and every person you kill shows what level like positively inhumane minigun. There are 9 classes, which I thought some would be OP and others terrible but they are all even. Heavy is susceptible to spys and snipers, but can own some other classes. It's free if you want but you can get premium if you want which allows better drops. Expand
  48. Nov 5, 2010
    I've been playing with this game for 2,5 years now and still my only multiplayer game.. Never gets old.. just LOVE IT!! It was cool even for the first time and after the awsome updates too. Now with trading, crafting and the new items which give you countless new strategies.. I can't say how much fun is this game :)
  49. Nov 16, 2010
    TF2 hat's off...though i am not a regular review writer...but this game is so epic that even Chuck Norris might write in a review for it!!!
    BEWARE:
    This game is highly addictive..and i am dead serious abt it... it's so good that it will keep u gaming and gaming for hours non-stop...of course once you have adjusted to it's gameplay...but that's a big issuse..it's quite simple if u start
    BEWARE:
    This game is highly addictive..and i am dead serious abt it...
    it's so good that it will keep u gaming and gaming for hours non-stop...of course once you have adjusted to it's gameplay...but that's a big issuse..it's quite simple if u start playing with the regular classes like heavy, medic, pyro, sniper, demoman, engineer and soldier...Scout is a bit rough @ handling and oh my...if you become a really good spy, man, you can change the games in seconds if you are losing!!!!
  50. Mar 26, 2011
    Team Fortress 2 is my favourite multiplayer shooter. The game itself is fun, with a very cool community centered around it. Even though I consider Modern Warfare 2 better in terms of game quality, the fact that you can play this for hours and not be called names makes this my preferred titles.
  51. Nov 2, 2010
    This game is so kick ass, I have played this game for a while now, and I nearly had a heartattack when the mann co. update came out, new weapons for the spy,sniper,scout,pyro and soldier, plus the halloween update has just come and that was awesome with the horseless headless horseman and the mann manor map where the horsless headless guy chases you and chops your head off. :D
  52. Nov 17, 2011
    Very humorous and a great way to kick back when you're feeling tired and don't want to commit to a complicated/serious game. The achievement system is fair, and you almost always, when you play, get a new item, which is a nice reward, as you slowly try to play different styles of the classes. It feels very balanced, also with the gear, and it really comes down to teamplay. Great game thatVery humorous and a great way to kick back when you're feeling tired and don't want to commit to a complicated/serious game. The achievement system is fair, and you almost always, when you play, get a new item, which is a nice reward, as you slowly try to play different styles of the classes. It feels very balanced, also with the gear, and it really comes down to teamplay. Great game that keeps you laughing even after 40 hours of playtime! Expand
  53. Mar 18, 2011
    TEAM FORTRESS 2... In my option one of the best games of the past years. In my option it has set new goals in FPS games. It is my second favorite game (My favorite is still Garry's Mod, but that's another story.) Team Fortress 2 is great because of it's setup. With amazing classes such as the spy. Invisibility cloak? Never heard of that in a FPS game for a spyish class. And bow and arrowsTEAM FORTRESS 2... In my option one of the best games of the past years. In my option it has set new goals in FPS games. It is my second favorite game (My favorite is still Garry's Mod, but that's another story.) Team Fortress 2 is great because of it's setup. With amazing classes such as the spy. Invisibility cloak? Never heard of that in a FPS game for a spyish class. And bow and arrows for a sniper? Never heard of that kind of weapon for another FPS game. Also the graphics are cartoony, but yet realistic. Gameplay is addicting yet not overdone. For it's price it is defiantly worth it. The ONLY reason it isn't rated a 10 is that the all new weapons are a little confusing since I had Team Fortress 2 since the start in 2007. You need to buy this with Garry's Mod. Expand
  54. Apr 23, 2011
    These 9 characters you get to chose from are some of the most well done in gaming history, final. It's a run and gun online shooter but one thing VALVe did right was balance this out.

The game is so well balanced, granted they've made some mistakes for the most part every character can benefit your team big time. But over-stacking a certain class will ruin you. My personal favorites are

My personal favorites are Sniper, Scout, and Spy (of course.) The best part about Team Fortress 2 is hands down it is the biggest bang for your buck, you'll be actively playing it a year after you buy it, sometimes more, I've owned it for a about a year and a half and only now took a break mostly because I work so much. This game has so much replay value and Valve really knows how to treat their community. Some of the weapons are user made as well as the maps and valve has a lot of respect for their players. They always have. (Yes even you hat hackers that did the huge protests over the Halo's.) If you just got your gaming pc, Buy this game right now. You will find that on your steam it will have the most hours forever no matter what. FINAL.
  55. Apr 26, 2011
    Unique graphics, persistent updates with new content, well thought out maps, and fun gameplay are some of the highlights of this gem. I played the original, and don't miss grenades to any extent. Server list quality kind of sucks, but Valve is cracking down with server IDs and blacklists. One has to sort of build a whitelist of servers in order to have a good experience. Nonetheless, it isUnique graphics, persistent updates with new content, well thought out maps, and fun gameplay are some of the highlights of this gem. I played the original, and don't miss grenades to any extent. Server list quality kind of sucks, but Valve is cracking down with server IDs and blacklists. One has to sort of build a whitelist of servers in order to have a good experience. Nonetheless, it is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

My final score: 9.8/10
  56. Jun 2, 2011
    A very well designed game with memorable characters. Each class has a very distinct way of helping out the team, and all are very fun to play. Entertaining to play for an indefinite amount of time, considering there's hats, weapons, and other items to find, craft, and use. To some, the graphics may be a turn-off, but I personally like the style. Definitely a PC game; the console versionsA very well designed game with memorable characters. Each class has a very distinct way of helping out the team, and all are very fun to play. Entertaining to play for an indefinite amount of time, considering there's hats, weapons, and other items to find, craft, and use. To some, the graphics may be a turn-off, but I personally like the style. Definitely a PC game; the console versions are not updated and don't have any of the new maps. My only problem is that the new weapons are a bit over powering, causing some classes to be weaker than others. Expand
  57. Jun 16, 2011
    Absolutely a great game that is Multi-player only. Classes are well balanced despite what a few reviewers say. This game is still getting regular updates so that tells you it's actively polished. There will always be updates that do not cater to everyone and people need to realize that. In terms of Graphics, audio and gameplay TF2 deserves an A+

To put it in perspective, I purchased the

To put it in perspective, I purchased the Orange Box and this game was included. While the other Orange Box games are great as well, My total playtime with TF2 is higher then the total of all other Orange Box games combined. TF2 is definitely addicting!
  58. Jun 23, 2011
    This game is incredible. New content gets added every few months and gameplay is always getting updated. It's price is ridiculous for the amount of fun you'll have. Some people take it too far for the hats and forget it is a game but hey.... it's their choice. I highly recommend to anyone who has a PC it's the funnest fps. 10/10
  59. Jun 24, 2013
    though it is not my favourite kind of game type,but it is perfect,fun game experience,monthly update fix and improve,and add new things,and it is free.the most important reason i play it is now not so many online game can improve it that is was published for so long,there are only a few game is like this(except valve game),such as killing floor,wargame(focus home interactive).
    so many
    so many kinds of unit we can use,but still are balanced from each other,COD is a counterexample,though it is nice and exciting,but soon will be forgotten,maybe Treyarch is better,but IW is rubbish,they only focus on money making,but tf2 shows us free game and balance game still can make a lot of money
  60. Nov 11, 2011
    BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME IN THE WORLD.VALVE,BRAVO FOR DOING SUCH A AWESOME JOB ON THIS GAME.BEST GAME EVER PLAYED IN MY SHORT LIFE,1000HRS!BOOYA!BUY THIS GAME NOW.seriously,Now.
  61. Nov 27, 2011
    This game is amazing. The controls and over all gameplay makes up for the lack of game modes and limited social possibilities (clans, game rooms). The map are well done and divers. Glitches are rare with a solid code. And valve's engine couldn't handle the cartoon ish feeling any better. The characters, divers, yet balanced are a great way to play an FPS with this team sensation. It'sThis game is amazing. The controls and over all gameplay makes up for the lack of game modes and limited social possibilities (clans, game rooms). The map are well done and divers. Glitches are rare with a solid code. And valve's engine couldn't handle the cartoon ish feeling any better. The characters, divers, yet balanced are a great way to play an FPS with this team sensation. It's free, so you got nothing to lose, you can only win. Expand
  62. Dec 2, 2011
    This game was brilliant when it was first released, now its terribly screwed up. But, there is something about this game which makes it so fun. They added robot arms, bow and arrows, even lazers - none of which fit with the theme of the game. But, its fun as hell. Constant updates, varieties of weapons, memorable characters, and best of all, HEADGEAR FOR YOUR MERCENARIES mean this gameThis game was brilliant when it was first released, now its terribly screwed up. But, there is something about this game which makes it so fun. They added robot arms, bow and arrows, even lazers - none of which fit with the theme of the game. But, its fun as hell. Constant updates, varieties of weapons, memorable characters, and best of all, HEADGEAR FOR YOUR MERCENARIES mean this game remains one of my alltime favourites. Expand
  63. Dec 29, 2011
    Excelent stylish graphics. The gameplay is just the ideal to make fun with friends and plan action tactics for fps assaults. All the different characters inside the game are well balanced and each one has an specific way to play and combine with the rest of the team.
  64. Jun 4, 2012
    What can I say, the game is just fun as **** I think they've gone a bit overboard with all the different weapons/hats - some kind of vanilla mode for servers would be a nice option - but at least there are alternative methods to acquire everything beyond having to pay for them.
  65. Aug 26, 2012
    The BEST fps ever! Back in Beta (2006) it was one of a kind, unique.And the graphics are still good for a 6 year old game! Many copied the game. but there's only one TF2! ( Games similar (COPIED) Micro Volts, Final Combat, Battlefield Heroes) Now any of you who hate it, you...probably spent your life playing COD, Roblox, Runescape.
  66. Jun 9, 2012
    In an Era of graphically demanding First Person Shooters, Team Fortress 2 is a Gem. It can Run smoothly on integrated graphics. Fun and Unique Gameplay. Epic Chaos and Mayhem happening in various maps and game modes. The cartoony graphics is visually appealing and beautiful.
  67. Jul 17, 2012
    At first I was hesitant about this game for how minimalistic it was compared to TFC, however it quickly grew on me. The game is far more balanced than its predecessor, and boy is this one well polished multiplayer FPS. At free-ninety-nine the price is more than right for this game, and they've done an excellent job of not making new items overpowered than any of the originals. All theAt first I was hesitant about this game for how minimalistic it was compared to TFC, however it quickly grew on me. The game is far more balanced than its predecessor, and boy is this one well polished multiplayer FPS. At free-ninety-nine the price is more than right for this game, and they've done an excellent job of not making new items overpowered than any of the originals. All the classes and item layouts are extremely well balanced for how much variety there is, the gameplay is tight as hell and smooth as butter. Map designs are good but not great, with the exception of Payload maps which are excellent. My one qualm with this game is the crates - 2.50 for a **** key? Give me a break!! You can buy most of the items that you directly want for .50-1.00, but to open a crate which gives a completely random chance of getting the item you want (more often than not you don't get it). 2.50 for 10 keys seems like a much more logical deal. Oh well though, the game is in my opinion the best multiplayer experience as far as FPS goes at the moment, with no games in sight overtaking it in the foreseeable future. It's the starcraft 2 of FPS multiplayer, it's that good. Expand
  68. Aug 1, 2012
    The finest example of what most multiplayer games should be and what games nowadays should try to be like. Fun. Most games today are trying to be realistic , something video games shouldn't be all about . What team fortress 2 does is breaks most rules of physics and logic and creates a fun, balanced, multiplayer fps that updates regularly. Not to mention it is free (although many wouldThe finest example of what most multiplayer games should be and what games nowadays should try to be like. Fun. Most games today are trying to be realistic , something video games shouldn't be all about . What team fortress 2 does is breaks most rules of physics and logic and creates a fun, balanced, multiplayer fps that updates regularly. Not to mention it is free (although many would say it is a bad thing) so if you have a fast, working Pc/Mac this game is a must. Expand
  69. Sep 22, 2012
    Best of the best game! With out comments! The most highly regarded free game in history!
    As one of the most popular multiplayer action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 is constantly evolving with ongoing free updates, with whom in the game, new game modes, maps, items, and, most importantly, hats. Nine game classes will open access to many different tactics.
  70. Sep 23, 2012
    I'm never a fan of Multiplayer games. But this game just blows everything away. I always get bored of games eventually. However with the games updates I can keep coming back to it year after year... Plus it's free! So what are you doing? Get downloading!
  71. Oct 8, 2012
    wow, where can i start? its free, and fun, and funny, and its by valve. one of the best PC games ever made, probebly the best multiplayer ever made, or at least the free one. i just cant say anything else, its just a master peace, bravo valve you did it again!
  72. Jul 1, 2013
    To put it shortly, Valve's Team Fortress 2 is "The gift that keeps on giving all year long." There's really no reason you shouldn't be playing TF2, especially considering the price (free).
  73. Dec 23, 2012
    Absolutely awesome, so much better than cod and battlefield! The Heavy is especially epic! The humor, the action, the dlc and everything about this game makes it the best free to play game ever!
  74. May 25, 2013
    I like this game very much. The Gameplay is brilliant, the gameplay epic and the comedy well thought out. You choose from one of 9 unique classes each with a different strategy and abilities. From Engineering stuff to sniping enemies and Backstabbing, I recommend this game.
  75. May 25, 2013
    Free, fast paced, and fun. This stylized and over the top class based FPS from Valve is one of the most addicting and unique games on the PC. Team Fortress 2 constantly rewards you not only with ridiculous and fun combat, but also in its extensive loot it has to offer. With constant updates and user created hats, weapons, and character models, there is no shortage of things to find andFree, fast paced, and fun. This stylized and over the top class based FPS from Valve is one of the most addicting and unique games on the PC. Team Fortress 2 constantly rewards you not only with ridiculous and fun combat, but also in its extensive loot it has to offer. With constant updates and user created hats, weapons, and character models, there is no shortage of things to find and use. There is a learning curve, but that doesn't detract from the game, nor am I going to consider subtracting from this gem among the crowded sea of FPS games. After a couple of games, it gets you hooked and adjusts you to the frantic action around you that offers timeless fun and entertainment. Expand
  76. Jun 2, 2013
    I love this game it puts a fantastic twist on generic fps games. In this game winning revolves around teamwork and not just quick scope everyone until they die strategy. All classes have perks and weaknesses so there is no overpowered class. This game may not have the best graphics but its the gameplay that counts which it excels on. The community has been more and more active in teamI love this game it puts a fantastic twist on generic fps games. In this game winning revolves around teamwork and not just quick scope everyone until they die strategy. All classes have perks and weaknesses so there is no overpowered class. This game may not have the best graphics but its the gameplay that counts which it excels on. The community has been more and more active in team fortress 2 so that means if you have some good ideas you may be able to help out valve. Basically it's a fantastic game that everyone should try out. Plus it is free to play so there is no loss in trying it. Expand
  77. Jun 3, 2013
    My favorite game of all time, Beautiful Graphics even to today standards, constant new content updates, game is perfectly balanced.... Its The Best Ever
  78. Jun 21, 2013
    This game gave me thousands of hours of entertainment, it a FPS with SOLID game mechanics!
    No P2W, and no overpowered weapons.
    It's great!

The game also has a really awesome community, and the competitive play is really fun!
  79. Jun 8, 2013
    I love this game, this now Free-to-play FPS is a fun and yet engaging for anyone experienced or new to video games. The Cartoon-like graphics are sure to keep you up and enjoying this classic piece.
  80. Jun 13, 2013
    TF2 is a superb multiplayer FPS experience that continues to get better and better with every update (although the sheer number of hats can be a bit annoying). The graphical style still holds up well today and the game is full of humorous lines from the various classes. Speaking about the classes, there is a large variety of different characters to play not seen in other online FPSs asTF2 is a superb multiplayer FPS experience that continues to get better and better with every update (although the sheer number of hats can be a bit annoying). The graphical style still holds up well today and the game is full of humorous lines from the various classes. Speaking about the classes, there is a large variety of different characters to play not seen in other online FPSs as much and this adds a large layer of depth to the game. Add to that lots of maps and weapons and you have tons of different ways to play this game. I've recently clocked 1000 playtime hours, but that number will increase. If you haven't played this game yet play it. TF2 is not just the best free to play game, but it is still quite possibly the best online shooter out there. Expand
  81. Jun 19, 2013
    Ever since I've gotten Team Fortress 2 after it became F2P (I've spent money on it, so don't ridicule), it's been my little FPS Dreamboat. From art style to character personality, to map designs to controls, this game is fun and addicting. It's free, so I suggest downloading it!
  82. Jun 25, 2013
    Best multiplayer game i´ve played. Multiple mods, servers, trade servers (using to trade hats, weapons, miscs) i dont have enough words for this. every player can be unique. I am playing dodgeball but its most funny mod for me. Enjoy
  83. Jun 30, 2013
    Best free to play i have ever played i have played other free to play games that are no match for tf2 like dota, alien swarm, planetside 2, and that microsoft flight simulator games. This game gives you unique items for free unlike in other free to play you have to buy to get the items, the games every funny as well i recommend that you download this game now.
  84. Jun 30, 2013
    It is all about fun.
    Even in losing games, it is fun.
    Originality, universe, graphics, sounds, characters, gameplay, support, fanbase it has all of it.
  85. Jul 3, 2013
    When you think FPS, you think Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Medal Of Honor etc. But TF2 manages to stand out in its own way. You may feel skeptical about the cartoony art-style but that is what makes it stand out in the genre. The gameplay is fast-paced with 9 different classes that stand out in their own way. The scout has you running fast on the offensive and the engineer can build sentriesWhen you think FPS, you think Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Medal Of Honor etc. But TF2 manages to stand out in its own way. You may feel skeptical about the cartoony art-style but that is what makes it stand out in the genre. The gameplay is fast-paced with 9 different classes that stand out in their own way. The scout has you running fast on the offensive and the engineer can build sentries and dispensers to Protect an area e.g control point. The classes are grouped into either Offence, Defence or Support. Each class is important in its own way, helping teammates indirectly or directly. There are a vast amount of weapons in the game and can be unlocked through random drops. Also, each class has their own set of miscs and hats, adding more variety to the game and decorates your character. If thats not enough,there is a workshop for you to create your own weapons which may be added to the game. Expand
  86. Jul 5, 2013
    This is probably one of those games to go down in history. What I love about this game is it is free, and the game is still very fun with out buying in-game content. Many free to plays are all about special currency's to be able to enjoy it, not TF2. With many fun gamemodes weapons maps classes, there are no flaws at all.
  87. Jul 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. For a game that is almost 6 years old I have to say that Team Fortress 2 is my favorite fps and that this game has aged very well. For a game that I have invested over 693 hours in over the course of 11 months I have to say that this game is fun and better than you may think for a game with over 9 unique classes (for when it came out.) this game has a lot of variety in not only the classes but in all the weapons which are all balance with pros and cons and all have a unique look to them each class has its own unique game-play style and weapons and all weapons have different names. Also for people who are still unsure if they want to get it it is free to play although there are some limits premium only requires you the player to buy any one item from the in-game store once to get a permanent premium account you can also get premium gift from friends that will make your account premium, but if you don't want to go through the process you can remain a free to play and have a great time. Expand
  88. Jul 10, 2013
    Okay before i begin i will say i have been playing since about may 2008 and i have played on and off (but mostly on) for 5 years now, ive seen the highs and lows of this game, overall just about everything about it is brilliant, Amazing gameplay, very subtle but creative and effective design choices, and despite the fact that i was tired of shooting things and FPS in general when this gameOkay before i begin i will say i have been playing since about may 2008 and i have played on and off (but mostly on) for 5 years now, ive seen the highs and lows of this game, overall just about everything about it is brilliant, Amazing gameplay, very subtle but creative and effective design choices, and despite the fact that i was tired of shooting things and FPS in general when this game came out, this is not only one of the best shooters of all time, but one of the best games of all time id say the game was at its peak around mid 2010 around the engie update if my memory serves my correctly, around a year after that trading came out, and then all hell broke loose, just ask anyone who has been around as long as i have and ask them how trading changed the game, its a bit too much to type out here, but lets just say it reminded me of how much i hate people dont let that stop you from playing the game, just because trading exists doesnt mean you have to get into it in fact, over the last few years, ive only made a few big trades, one for my vintage tyrolean and my hat of cards (2 of my favorite hats) and a few various ones from hats ive picked up from drops along the way that i just traded for metal, im not on tf2 saying things like "SELLING HATS 2.33 REF EA!!!" i play and every now and again i go "shopping" for items i want (or usually when new weapons come out) while trading has brought out the worst in the community, it has added a reasonable amount of value to the game, either way, now its free so you really dont have a reason not to play, pick this game up and have a blast!!! Expand
  89. Jul 12, 2013
    legi gaem 295 india ruppe ueiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  90. Jul 12, 2013
    This Game is the Worlds best fps game i like it also its free and it runs on direct x 8.1 witch is good and its great got it to work with my xbox 360 controller.
  91. Jul 15, 2013
    I spent more than 1,700 hours on TF2 and it's still the first game I launch when I turn on my computer. Graphics are original and funny, the game is fast and needs you to react quickly (instinctively almost). All the 9 classes are balanced, and the customization is very impressive. Perfect game for a gamer like me.
  92. Jul 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Team Fortress 2, a vintage hat-simulator game, basing it off with a great couple of 9 mercenaries, conflitcting between a plot of land, to demolition it, or to build on it, BLU is for Builders League, and your average RED team, of course is to bomb it all down, instead of talking about that, we have a couple of things too, this is as I said a hat-simulator, great for its architecture, it makes a workshop and you'll find yourself seeing if VALVe accepts it, the hats are amazing, and your weaponry, your asking? How can I put it this way, AMAZING! Goddamn, over 300 weapons to choose from.
    Now lets get back to our mercenaries, they each contain different characteristics, Scout as your punk 23 year old that goes around bonking others, Soldier as the crazed American patriot, fighting in World War 2, and cosidered still fighting the Germans, even when they were done with the war, Pyro is unknown, but might be said to be a male or a female, Demoman is a drunk man ready to bomb you all, Heavy as the big man, loving his sandvichs, Engineer as your old Texan building up some ol' sentries to tear down the whole team, making it a living hell for you, Medic as a German man of medicine, skilling your team a ace in victory, Sniper is a man of a Austrailiann, ready to crack-a-shot at you, and Spy as a lady-loving man ready to backstab any man in his way, as his description on the TF2 wiki is that he is a lady killer (metaphorically) and a mankiller (for real).
  93. Jul 15, 2013
    best game ever ill use the words this game has guns crates hats evened out weapons custom maps cool classes always updateing a must play free expirenc for hard cour gamers and new gamers
  94. Jul 16, 2013
    I got this game when it first came out and you had to pay for it. It was amazing then, and it is still amazing now, although I don't like all of the class updates they have added to this game (seems to have slightly unbalanced the perfect balance that the game had on release) .That being said, it is still really fun, and now it's FREE too.
  95. Aug 16, 2013
    I do enjoy this game, but I think has become overpowered with achievement idle servers. Achievement idle servers are servers were one team just stands there while the other kills them. Another thing is A lot of people spend to much money to over power themselves with useless hats. However, The Valve maps game modes and maps that are valve approved can be quite enjoyable.
  96. LHy
    Sep 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A very enjoyable experience with a great economy and a lot of things going for them, the hats I believe are 60% of the reason that people play this game, the economy is great, people love to "dress up" their characters, this game not only brings you that, but an amazing online experience. Expand
  97. Jul 7, 2014
    Such a wonderful game... This was. Hitbox issues, inability to access inventories, Idle serverse, Daily hacking due to the f2p change, Sniper class still in the game (focus on sitting in one spot and instantly killing people across the map, opposite of fun), Mann-conomy, Weekly updates to adress concerns for Linux (an OS that make up about 0.5-1% of the userbase) forcing all the serversSuch a wonderful game... This was. Hitbox issues, inability to access inventories, Idle serverse, Daily hacking due to the f2p change, Sniper class still in the game (focus on sitting in one spot and instantly killing people across the map, opposite of fun), Mann-conomy, Weekly updates to adress concerns for Linux (an OS that make up about 0.5-1% of the userbase) forcing all the servers to re-boot and update manually, Overpowered soldier class (too much versitility, HP, manouverment, damage), Crates, Constant wave of clearly unbalanced weapon not ready to be released to the public (Original tommy gun for the heavy, old equalizer, etc), Hats...

Oh Valve, where did you go so wrong. Your 200-300+ Better Business Bureau ignored complaints aside, this greedy community neglect will not do you good.
  98. Nov 27, 2011
    great game. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj;i;afffffffffffff ijoeipfakopfkaspofkaspogm;aiojg;oagmu;iunrugoeherperoeiog ej wg[gewonwepogpweunwpnwpeg wepgon w'egjwpeonweongeu'woufa gnaug[uGPOug'pgeponu;oiaenoanoiUN;n oiugnfowigusohginsehgiy ;aon a;gunegoapoguna'gopuna;gpouawe;guawegoupaegpuona;g
  99. Dec 7, 2011
    One of the most polished and enjoyable FPS titles in my collection. I've continued to play this game with the same enjoyment since I bought it with Orange Box at launch and still consider it my go-to game when I have time. The character art and voices make it one of the few games where you feel that each class has a personality, the ever-expanding catalog of weapons, hats and maps keepsOne of the most polished and enjoyable FPS titles in my collection. I've continued to play this game with the same enjoyment since I bought it with Orange Box at launch and still consider it my go-to game when I have time. The character art and voices make it one of the few games where you feel that each class has a personality, the ever-expanding catalog of weapons, hats and maps keeps the game continually fresh and Valve's constant inclusion of TF2 extras with games sold on Steam makes it a reason to try out new games.

One of the truly cool games out there that's managed to carry a 4 year long lifecycle. (And it's free now)
  100. Aug 12, 2010
    Before writing this review, I decided to skim through the user-submitted negative reviews to see if they had any valid points. Apart from their computer being unable to handle it, no, there weren't any. Most were TFC players who were disappointed when its sequel wasn't the same thing with a sprinkle of new features. I've dealt with this type of "prequel jingoism" with other such IPs asBefore writing this review, I decided to skim through the user-submitted negative reviews to see if they had any valid points. Apart from their computer being unable to handle it, no, there weren't any. Most were TFC players who were disappointed when its sequel wasn't the same thing with a sprinkle of new features. I've dealt with this type of "prequel jingoism" with other such IPs as Gears of War and Halo, and to those having trepidations regarding Team Fortress 2 based on these negative reviews, don't believe it. TF2 is amazingly fun. Each of the 9 classes is diverse and has its own unique role (though the lines between Soldier and Demoman occasionally get blurred, as the resident indirect attacking classes), and thanks to the new Item Drop and Crafting systems, each class is further diversified from its peers based on your loadout preferences. The map's themes are all relatively unvaried - desert, industrial, or industrial in the desert - but their designs are acceptable; there will be few, if any, maps that you will end up refusing or loathing to play. The few true shortcomings of this game include the imbalance of the Engineer against its direct counter, the Spy; and the console version is not supported, so the PC version is a must. The unique graphical style, accessibility to new players, extended depth for hardcore players and veterans, and amusing characters make Team Fortress 2 a must-have. Expand
  101. May 1, 2013
    The fun thing about Team Fortress 2 is that it's laid back. Team Fortress isn't focused on graphics, dlc, amount of kills, etc. like other modern shooters. TF2 simply is meant to be goofy and to have a good time with. There a huge assortment of weapons which mostly can be unlocked without in game purchaces (which are not pushed unlike other shooters) and are very well balanced. Team workThe fun thing about Team Fortress 2 is that it's laid back. Team Fortress isn't focused on graphics, dlc, amount of kills, etc. like other modern shooters. TF2 simply is meant to be goofy and to have a good time with. There a huge assortment of weapons which mostly can be unlocked without in game purchaces (which are not pushed unlike other shooters) and are very well balanced. Team work also is encouraged and you must co-operate to win a game. Thankfully the community is friendly so you will get along. The graphics have this great pixar look, making gameplay zany and hectic. This may not be a high-budget shooter like call of duty, but I found I had more fun in this game than any other shooter without paying a single cent. Collapse

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.