9.2

1. TimLing
    Oct 14, 2007
    More fun than I've had ina game for a long time. Great graphics, animation and sounds. TF2 was worth the wait.
  2. SergeiK.
    Nov 4, 2007
    Best game ever! I was getting tiered of shooting people right in the face more and more realisticaly with every new first person shooter. This game makes it not so personal even when you whack other players with an ax :) Great job Valve!
  3. AnonymousMC
    Oct 14, 2007
    First off, let me persuade you to go out and BUY THIS GAME if you haven't already. You n00bs will have some catching up to do, as the TFC vets have been playin since the beta. And you call yourself a PC Gamer... *phht*

Second, if you already own this game, then why are you reading the review?

TF2 > CS ... ? Maybe, I anticipate some dynamite maps.
  4. SilverFalcon
    Oct 14, 2007
    I'm not sure how to describe it other than as amazingly fun. The art style is awesome, and there are little touches here and there make it an amazing game. And it makes healing fun. Seriously, what other FPS does that?
  5. AlexB.
    Oct 15, 2007
    A game with old fashioned style cartoon that grabs a gamers attention, but quickly follows that up with solid gameplay that has been balanced firmly. This is a game that can be played for hundreds of hours and still seem action packed
  6. AnonymousMC
    Oct 16, 2007
    From incredible beautiful and unique Art style to Extremely Balance classes and game play. In addition, how the game is design is that teamwork is a major skill you need to know to be a good player. No other multiplayer game has it's foundation and core based on this. An easy example is that a Team of bad players can dominate a group of good solo players. Truely Amazing Game player.
  7. AlanM.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Great Fun, very playable. Geat looking. This is entertaining.
  8. CraigF.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Great balanced fast-paced smooth and chaotic - what more could someone want?
  9. DaveP.
    Oct 18, 2007
    By far the best team based multiplayer I've played to date. Fresh designs and character animations, with a true level of variety allow new and seasoned players both enjoy this title.
  10. NateA.
    Nov 8, 2007
    Great gameplay great spawn points only downside is maps are identical on both sides so sniper points are easily sniped from other teams sniper. that is only dissapointment great game
  11. DougW.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Great Game, innovative team work, and funny characters.
  12. WengC.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Team fortress has always been a favourite game of mine. This time they did it again with a fun touch to the comestic of the game with new nice add ons.
  13. HeathC.
    Dec 21, 2007
    Endless fun, includes level design tools, with new tools coming for movie making within the game engine. Never gets boring, the animation, character development, and class variety combined with the ability to make new maps is just what the medic ordered!
  14. B.M.
    Oct 24, 2007
    Fun game, need to utilize your team, chat it up. It's funny how each member has their "special" abilities and taunts.
  15. JakeM.
    Oct 26, 2007
    Though it took 9 years to complete, I am not disappointed in the least. Haven't had this much fun in a video game in years.
  16. AnonymousMC
    Oct 27, 2007
    What can i say i have never been an online game player more just pondering around in my own single game TILL NOW this game is the nuts even more so for users like me who didnt want to go online and play the pro`s,But with this game i feel you are able to and not lose face as it just makes you LOL get killed and do it all again there isnt one player who can never die while playing tf2 thatsWhat can i say i have never been an online game player more just pondering around in my own single game TILL NOW this game is the nuts even more so for users like me who didnt want to go online and play the pro`s,But with this game i feel you are able to and not lose face as it just makes you LOL get killed and do it all again there isnt one player who can never die while playing tf2 thats what makes us all as good as each other! Expand
  17. AntonG.
    Oct 27, 2007
    Team Fortress 2 become even better than TFC. Original (playground-like) atmosphere and one of the best class-based team game. Look even how many people abandon CS with its boring and repetitive gameplay and turn to be new game fans.
  18. AnonymousMC
    Oct 29, 2007
    I expected this to be a slight modification of Half Life 2 Deathmatch, but it truly is an entirely new game, full of amusing new graphics and a truly team based combat engine capable of running on pretty much any system. It's probably worth the $45 price-tag for the orange box single-handedly, not to say the other games won't be just as good!! Epic Game!!
  19. IanW.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Fantastic, beautiful, fun, addictive, and groundbreaking.
  20. MadsC.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Very fun game. The cartoon-ish layout only makes it better! It's extremely addictive, which would be the only down side!:P
  21. AnonymousMC
    Dec 10, 2008
    I don't get how someone could not like a game this fun. Design of the characters and maps (even user generated ones) are great. Weapon upgrades do not take away from the game, they are still very fair and balanced. New weapons were only added to give players more choice on which to use.
  22. AnonymousMC
    Dec 23, 2008
    I've had this game for a month or two and I LOVE IT!
    Its amazing, its very fast paced, It has lot's of co-op action and By god the graphics are MAGNIFICANT! There's only 1 flaw with the game and thats the slow updates. Plus only three chracters have unlockable weps right now.
    But other than that, I suggest everyone should BUY this game! ^_^
  23. JessicaS.
    Jan 4, 2008
    Finally an FPS game that puts as much focus on the characters as it does on the action. It's like playing through a Pixar film. If you're a fan of rich design and humorous game play TF2 is a must-have!
  24. TylerB.
    Oct 5, 2008
    A gory, violent but animated game pulled into one to make a great game played by so many people worldwide.
  25. AnonymousMC
    Jan 7, 2008
    TF has always been a top notch FPS. Only thing I would like to see for TF2 is some Engineer love. It is easy enough as is to take out the Sentry Gun. But now, in TF2, we have Uber-Charge and non-stop sapper spamming from spies. I still play the Engineer, but it can be greatly annoying at times as well. When a spy can spam sappers faster then the Engineer can beat them off with his wrenchTF has always been a top notch FPS. Only thing I would like to see for TF2 is some Engineer love. It is easy enough as is to take out the Sentry Gun. But now, in TF2, we have Uber-Charge and non-stop sapper spamming from spies. I still play the Engineer, but it can be greatly annoying at times as well. When a spy can spam sappers faster then the Engineer can beat them off with his wrench it becomes an imbalance. And point blank shotgun to a spies face rarely gets a kill fast enough before SG explodes. I dont know what a good fix for balance would be however. My only suggestion is maybe make it so Sappers cant be spammed on Equipment. Like a rate of fire or something to give the engineer a chance. Expand
  26. AnonymousMC
    Feb 1, 2008
    "Game crashes all the time with looping sound. My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased."

You must be playing the PS3 version, which Valve has OFFICIALLY CLAIMED they

You must be playing the PS3 version, which Valve has OFFICIALLY CLAIMED they don't support. I play the PC version, and I have not had a single problem. That being said, this is one of the best games ever. TF2 has a certain chaos that no other MP game in 2007 has reached. It's also funny, balanced, and has lots of great moments. Oh, also, the community is great.
  27. ShashK.
    Feb 11, 2008
    Pure gold, this game is my most played, period.
  28. KennyP.
    Feb 12, 2008
    My favorite multiplayer game so far. The class and map variation add a lot to the replayablilty. Although I find it slightly unbalanced. It's impossible to create a perfect game, but this is going to played a very long time.
  29. StephenW.
    Feb 16, 2008
    Great online multiplayer, I love the cartoony graphics of it, they only things I don't like are the Critical hits.
  30. AndsEM.
    Feb 16, 2008
    This Game Is The Best Ever!
  31. JasonY.
    Feb 17, 2008
    This is a great achievement after 9 years of developement, no MP FPS rivals TF2.
  32. AnonymousMC
    Feb 22, 2008
    this game offer everyone the chance, whether your a complete beginer or a more advanced player, even though this doesnt offer the realism of things like counter strike and call of duty four it still provides you with countless ways to play the amount of classes and variation on maps will always keep you entertained. the game has everthing to keep you entertained. it has comedy moments,this game offer everyone the chance, whether your a complete beginer or a more advanced player, even though this doesnt offer the realism of things like counter strike and call of duty four it still provides you with countless ways to play the amount of classes and variation on maps will always keep you entertained. the game has everthing to keep you entertained. it has comedy moments, tons of a action and a personality of its own Expand
  33. AnonymousMC
    Feb 24, 2008
    This is the best Online Multiplayer First-Person Shooter I have ever played. It takes away all the frustration a normal or new player has when they first start playing a game. I hate when I play a game for fun and every three seconds I die because of someone using a grenade or another cheap weapon to kill me. Which brings me to another point, theres not a single cheap weapon to be found inThis is the best Online Multiplayer First-Person Shooter I have ever played. It takes away all the frustration a normal or new player has when they first start playing a game. I hate when I play a game for fun and every three seconds I die because of someone using a grenade or another cheap weapon to kill me. Which brings me to another point, theres not a single cheap weapon to be found in the game, they all have they're strengths and weaknesses. I thought the Demoman was cheap in TF2 for the longest time, because I kept getting killed my them, but when I tried to use Demoman for myself, I found it takes alot of skill to properly use one, and In my book if it takes alot of skill to use something, it's not a very cheap weapon. The thing I like most about the game is the variety in the classes, it's not guaranteed you'll be good at using all of them, but they are all nessicary for a great and balanced team. Bad at playing Pyro but good at Sniper? That's fine! Use your skill set to benefit your team! And if you get bored of playing your usual class, you can always switch classes and have an entirely diffrent experience. The game never gets old! Great game. Expand
  34. AnonymousMC
    Feb 25, 2008
    Astounding. This game is a perfect fusion of action and strategy. Depending on my mood, i can be defense, offense, or support. With each class having different unique skills and weapons, it always provides an exhilarating experience. Along with the amazing game play, Team Fortress 2 is very hilarious. For those of you who do not own this game, go and purchase it right away. By far, theAstounding. This game is a perfect fusion of action and strategy. Depending on my mood, i can be defense, offense, or support. With each class having different unique skills and weapons, it always provides an exhilarating experience. Along with the amazing game play, Team Fortress 2 is very hilarious. For those of you who do not own this game, go and purchase it right away. By far, the best investment of $50 I have ever made. Expand
  35. TobiasT.
    Feb 7, 2008
    A nice designed game which makes a lot of fun. Teamplay is integrated very well.
  36. AnonymousMC
    Mar 9, 2008
    A unique FPS that stands above the rest! Innovative gameplay, stylized graphics, nonstop action and humor, and an experience that will keep you at your computer for hours make this a must have! Bored with Counter Strike? BUY TF2! Still have fun with Counter Strike? BUY TF2! It is a fun and unique FPS experience.
  37. AnonymousMC
    Apr 27, 2008
    One of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friendsOne of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friends about.
    Definitely the most fun I've had in a class based FPS in a long time, and currently my favorite game.
  38. DenisA
    May 22, 2008
    Best multy-player game i have ever played above Call of Duty.
  39. Stathis619K
    May 23, 2008
    I gave it a 10, because I think it's the best "roleplay" online FPS game I have ever played it is just simply amazing! I suggest you to buy it.
  40. JohnP.
    May 26, 2008
    I just bought this game a couple days ago and it is very entertaining. I love how they changed the way it is played from the old Team Fortress and I think it is a lot better. GREAT JOB!
  41. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    it is a great multiplayer game that is up there with games like the halo series. My one complaint is that the spy needs to be toned down, they can just kill u pretty much at random. But this small bug doesn't keep me from giving it a 10
  42. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    The first word in the name of the game is "TEAM" and that's what it's all about. It's what makes this game great. It's the only game where I can lose a round and still feel great because my team worked together. Those that play for self achievements usually play for the losing teams. Those that know their role and importance to the team usually make their team victorious.
  43. AnonymousMC
    May 6, 2008
    My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased." 1. Get a better video card and more RAM. I
  44. VernerU.
    Jun 1, 2008
    Kicks halo 3 and call of duty 4 in the nuts.
  45. ZacharyM.
    Jun 10, 2008
    This game has pleased my friends and me sooooo much I got it for my PS3 and My PC. This is very well made game I hope there are many more sequals to come. Good Job Valve!!
  46. AndrewA.
    Jun 15, 2008
    This game strikes me as an experiment by valve, updates are constantly being released and they are ALWAYS taking suggestions from the community. This game is really arcade but in a good way.
  47. GaryP
    Jun 17, 2008
    This is one of the best games Ive ever played. Played over 300 hours of it so far, and enjoyed every single minute. Even now I dont feel the need to move on to another game, especially with all the updates and new maps they keep making.
  48. SibinS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Awesome looking game, sweet gameplay, different mods, player made maps...
  49. SebastianG.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This is the best FPS game I've ever played. Even better than COD4.
  50. JasonB.
    Jun 22, 2008
    Brilliantly balanced, fast paced and fantastic fun with friends over headsets. Offense, defense, offensive defense, defensive offense, serious strategy or run 'n' gun fun this games has something for all gamers.
  51. BenG.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Such a fun game! You really can't go wrong with it.
  52. HelderV.
    Jun 7, 2008
    Funny and highly addictive. The developers are always updating and upgrading the game.
  53. ChrisG.
    Jun 9, 2008
    Amazing game... always fun, with tons of comic relief.
  54. LukeJ.
    Jul 12, 2008
    Awesomeness. it's unfortunate that the console versions haven't had the pyro or medic updates yet, and that they can only play the stock maps.
  55. SebastianJ.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Best Game Ever! Good with unlockable weapons. And The Achivements! Wow! Amazing! But i want more than only unlockable weapons for the pyro and the medic. Maybe a Super-Disguse that allows you to shot with the spy and not lose your disguse! Sorry for my bad english.
  56. bOBBOBBYBOB
    Jul 17, 2008
    This game has inspired me to do greater things, to start a new life and get married, i love you TF2 and hope that you go on forever!
  57. JuniorK.
    Jul 19, 2008
    This game has made gaming way better, great graphics and maps.
  58. PJK
    Jul 2, 2008
    Words cannot describe how much fun I've had with this game since its release. So many hours of fun with my friends. Love it to death.
  59. MeizE.
    Jul 24, 2008
    Best online fps i have ever played (even better than cs was 3-8 years ago among other multiplayer fps), with very fun gameplay, impressive Valve support and awesome community, Must Have!
  60. JasonK
    Jul 28, 2008
    Best game ever. I can't stop playing; the gameplay is fun and balanced and the visuals are stunning. Regular updates and additions make TF2 worth every cent.
  61. ChrisM.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Very funny game, very good gameplay - lots of teamwork required to win, unlike many other games. The game is class based, and I think it is one of the most balanced class based games ever, which is a good thing :) Bert H says "It fails" with no explanation... nice.
  62. BudB.
    Jul 7, 2008
    Simply fantastic. All 9 classes are unique yet balanced. Valve releases constant free updates for the PC version.
  63. AlexS.
    Aug 1, 2008
    This game rocks! I absolutely think it will be even better when all new class weapons are out! Keep 'em coming!
  64. AxelA.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Valve has done it again! yet another Game that I can really enjoy, the style and the gameplay are both great, however acheved wepons are lame, only people with no lives and spend all thier time playing can get them, so its an unfair advantage.
  65. TomR.
    Aug 15, 2008
    Epic gameplay, new user created maps are beginning to get better and better.
  66. MichaelS.
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is the best multiplayer game ever! All classes are great (my favourites are: pyro, scout, spy).
  67. AnonymousMC
    Aug 18, 2008
    When I first played this game I thought it was a load of crap becuase of the cartoony style. But then I took a second look and though how it actually fit with this type of game. I also played TFC but this game IMO is a lot more enjoyable. All the classes are evenly balanced and with the additions of all the achievment packs just keeps you more into the game. all in all and great tactital FPS
  68. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    TF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, andTF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, and that's why it's a bit "cartoon-y." The maps are balanced and fun, the graphics are easy on the eyes (even at all lowest settings), and the gameplay is fantastic. Expand
  69. AlexF.
    Aug 24, 2008
    I love this game! I don't think i'll get bored of it because of all the endless hours of gameplay I get from it.
  70. Kenunknown
    Aug 24, 2008
    Great game. gameplay which is exciting.
  71. MarekP.
    Aug 26, 2008
    The game is quite good.It has a whole new level of graphics.The gameplay is great but I'm sorry to say that after playing the game about...2 days...it gets boring.
  72. TomM
    Aug 28, 2008
    This game is amazing. Reminds me of the days playing RTCW before school :). 10 * rating. This game is just a must have for anyone in to FPS.
  73. KarlB.
    Aug 28, 2008
    After being in the TF2 free weekend and using a guest pass, this game impressed me greatly. I just love this game.
  74. Ross
    Sep 21, 2008
    The only people who don't like this game must be allergic to fun, because that's what Team Fortress 2 is, pure and unadulterated.
  75. MiniK.
    Sep 27, 2008
    I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too me.........soooo yeah i would rate it a 10 and if you happen to want a new server to play in then look up NEMU DUSTBOWL AND NEMU GOLDRUSH. Expand
  76. PEvans
    Sep 6, 2008
    Brilliant! This game is different and is heading in the right direction with it's great features. I would give it 9.5 due to having to unlock things on the updates but I have to round it off to the closest figure.
  77. Nova
    Nov 10, 2009
    Innovative, amazing game that requires a new approach to thinking in combat. The characterization is also lovely. And try to play the game for a decent amount of time before you post a review; being noob at a new playstyle is no basis for a bad review.
  78. Clover
    Nov 28, 2009
    In my opinion one of the best FPS ever made. I cannot count the number of hours I've spent on this game without ever feeling bored. Unlockable weapons and achievements give an incentive to keep playing, and Class updates add content to the game for free.
  79. PoooMASTER
    Nov 28, 2009
    3 months ago i bought this game ! since then i have failed many, many, many classes !! as it is addictive to the MAX ! worth every penny and every minute ! THANK U VALVE
  80. SamS
    Nov 4, 2009
    This game is one of the best to exist in a long time. nearly everything is perfect. the only reason I didn't give it a perfect score is because of the drop system that screws with some people.
  81. MikeG
    Nov 7, 2009
    It is very exciting game.Fantastic!One of the best games based on source!
  82. EdwardS
    Nov 8, 2009
    A great game, with great balance and with constant updates to keep it fresh.
  83. GeorgeP
    Nov 9, 2009
    Amazing class based action. Funny. Gorgeous. Unique. Keeps getting better.
  84. matth
    Nov 9, 2009
    Best multiplayer game i have ever played, hands down
  85. SheaH
    Oct 21, 2009
    A lot of fun right from the get go. I think people are having a problem with the drop system for new weapons because the new weapons don't provide an outright advantage like other tree system games. I think its great. Even new weapons have their balance where an advantage is added and on taken away KEEPING THE GAME BALANCED. I think valve has been quite succesfull keeping this game A lot of fun right from the get go. I think people are having a problem with the drop system for new weapons because the new weapons don't provide an outright advantage like other tree system games. I think its great. Even new weapons have their balance where an advantage is added and on taken away KEEPING THE GAME BALANCED. I think valve has been quite succesfull keeping this game very balanced. Don't forget its cartoonish quality. You're not supposed to have an outright advantage on someone starting out, except for your skill. People are too worried about being rewarded for playing the game. The reward is hours of enjoyment you get from it, which you payed for by the way. Get this game. Its fun. Expand
  86. Panic
    Oct 20, 2009
    By far one of the top shooters to date, and it actually encourages teamwork over solo play. Ignore the babies crying about random drop system, you can still earn weapons by achievements and the game it still great even with or with out them since there is no "super" must have weapon.
  87. TrevorA
    Jan 2, 2009
    This game is truly a work of art. although each class has a variety of weakness' as a group their strengths balance out making for a even match even if one of the classes has a greater advantage (depending on map, player skill, and etc.). The game is meant for a variety of players and play styles make 'fun for the whole family' feel to the game. Since this game relys on This game is truly a work of art. although each class has a variety of weakness' as a group their strengths balance out making for a even match even if one of the classes has a greater advantage (depending on map, player skill, and etc.). The game is meant for a variety of players and play styles make 'fun for the whole family' feel to the game. Since this game relys on team work and coordination of the classes those without a Microphone could see some of the action in the game to be frustrating. but those who do have the mic's in game usually alert those who do not have mic's to where they are needed. overall the game is amazing. i would reccomend it to anyone who has friends who have a steam account. or those who want to get into computer gaming (for it is the best platform ever...). best of luck Expand
  88. JakeP.
    Jan 20, 2009
    An excellent game that defied everything i ever thought about it. Nothing is too overpowered, as sentries can be taken down with 4 rockets and snipers, even with their insta-kill headshots, are easily weakened. In my opinion, this game is easily my favorite and it will stay as such for a long, long time to come.
  89. JamesR
    Dec 17, 2009
    Definitely the best FPS-Multiplayer shooter out there. Great game variety, a lovely atmopshere and of course free updates which are clever designed.
  90. MRT
    Jan 22, 2009
    This game has eaten up so much of my life, and I still find it fun. As one of the reviews says, it does get a tad repetitive after 150-200 hours, but who cares! They have been adding unlockable items too, further increasing the game's lifespan.
  91. GabrielR
    Dec 20, 2009
    It IS the best FPS i have ever played. Its a fun game, not like the others that are always the same thing, same weapons etc. It is fun for its graphics, the characters are very well made, big variety of weapons, classes, maps... i honestly don't see anything bad about it. Its surely a must-buy.
  92. CharlieS
    Dec 20, 2009
    I have had this game for a year and a half, and no matter what other FPS titles I buy, this is the one i will always compare them too. But many people have talked about that in the other reviews here. I give this game a 9 because it is true that at first the experience is very daunting. Learning everything about the game is very difficult given the general attitude of some players. I have had this game for a year and a half, and no matter what other FPS titles I buy, this is the one i will always compare them too. But many people have talked about that in the other reviews here. I give this game a 9 because it is true that at first the experience is very daunting. Learning everything about the game is very difficult given the general attitude of some players. However there are many servers with really decent players who are kind and helpful. My advice is to find a server close to your home (for low Ping) and to play there until people know who you are. Perhaps join a clan server, where people from that clan will often help new players. Also, read beginner articles on Ubercharged.net and listen to podcasts from Control Point Podcast. These will help you start off and get more out of the game quicker. Finally, for those players who like a more sophisticated FPS, TF2 has a thriving competitive (6 vs 6) community where more advanced playeers can earn cash and glory. Feel free to check that out once you settle into the game. In short, find a nice server, and have FUN!! Expand
  93. PeterK
    Dec 21, 2009
    This game is very good. Its not like any other game. Its come a very long way since 2007 and its getting better every update. I've heard people complain about the class updates, because it makes the game unbalanced. Valve are trying to keep this game as balanced as possible. If your good at any class you'll be able to take down almost anyone. This game is just one of the best out there
  94. NiklasS
    Dec 6, 2009
    This is by far the greatest game, I have ever played to date. The classes are fun and different, and yet they're still well balanced. There's no classes you can't kill. I've played over 700 hours of this game, in a year, and I normally get pretty tired of a game fast, but this is just awesome. It's worth EVERY little penny, it's simply a must-have.
  95. ConnorM
    Dec 7, 2009
    Excellent game, well balanced visually and game wise. The best part about it(which Is what many games now a days tend to forget) is its FUN, which Is what I game should be in the end. It gets a well deserved 10 from me and a must buy.
  96. Bor
    Oct 3, 2009
    The Best Game!!!
  97. AlecG
    Oct 6, 2009
    By far my favorite Multiplayer game, This game is hilarious, and fun. Well balanced Classes each, not with limitations, but rather their own capabilities. A game that fits together while seeming as though it doesn't. I guarantee you'll like it, unless you hate class based combat, and prefer Call of Duty then fine. It hasn't gotten boring for me, and i've played it for By far my favorite Multiplayer game, This game is hilarious, and fun. Well balanced Classes each, not with limitations, but rather their own capabilities. A game that fits together while seeming as though it doesn't. I guarantee you'll like it, unless you hate class based combat, and prefer Call of Duty then fine. It hasn't gotten boring for me, and i've played it for over 36 hours, This game is the greatest! Expand
  98. AnonymousMC
    Mar 14, 2009
    I love this game. Yes i do die a lot and yes the achievements are kinda hard to get done but there also needs to be more. It is a very fun game though. They do need to add more things for engineers and more achievements for them as well to unlock better turrets and what not.
  99. AnonymousMC
    Mar 21, 2009
    This is a fantastic online multiplayer game. There are nine different characters/classes to play as, which is like having nine different video games at your fingertips. Plus, the fact that it is a multiplayer game online means that each and every game is different. Thus, this game never gets old!

Highly recommended.
  100. AlexR
    Mar 26, 2009
    Since October 2007 if there has been one multiplayer game that outshines the rest, TF2 is certainly it. Well balanced, solid player base and continued support only add to the best gaming experience on the pc. Throw in Valves' continued support of the low-mid end hardware scene allowing anyone to play this game and the fact that there are tons of servers makes for a reliable game. The Since October 2007 if there has been one multiplayer game that outshines the rest, TF2 is certainly it. Well balanced, solid player base and continued support only add to the best gaming experience on the pc. Throw in Valves' continued support of the low-mid end hardware scene allowing anyone to play this game and the fact that there are tons of servers makes for a reliable game. The naysayers will first highlight the "cartoony" art direction, but this game certainly isn't Looney Tunes. The art style adds to the realm and atmosphere which is retro 50-60's type and blends perfectly with witty and sometimes dark but always timely responses from classes in certain situations. This game just would not have the same charm without its art style, the comedy wouldn't work and this game would have fallen by the wayside many months ago. Expand

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.