9.2

1. Mar 1, 2015
    This is a game with strong addiction. This is a true game which will blow your mind away.
    Team Fortress 2 is a very fun game that any game player would like. The most important thing: this game is FREE.
    The game is very cool and enjoyable. However, there are any experienced players which overpower the less experienced players and do not give beginners a chance to improve and develop.
    The unique thing about this game is that: in most games, repetition bores a person. However, this is one rare game in which repetition makes the player more hooked. Hard to explain; you try it out and you will find out.
  2. Mar 6, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 is amazing FPS Game. Which does not have end. You have still new updates! New weapons. Amazing Game-play. Nine Classes. Team Fortress 2 is one of the best FPS Free to play Games, I ever seen. If i need to go out and play with others, NO! I must play this game. This will ruin your day. It is addictive game. But, i must say also this when im reviewing this game. It has gotTeam Fortress 2 is amazing FPS Game. Which does not have end. You have still new updates! New weapons. Amazing Game-play. Nine Classes. Team Fortress 2 is one of the best FPS Free to play Games, I ever seen. If i need to go out and play with others, NO! I must play this game. This will ruin your day. It is addictive game. But, i must say also this when im reviewing this game. It has got so many new players, and...They are destroying this game. You will start to get bored, after playing with them. Because they don't aim to head and similarly... But, there are PRO players too. I know players they can kill you in 1 second. They are rich. And have got many expensive items. But, you can get it too by trading. I have played about 1 000 hours; What is: (41,6 of day). What is not much. I personally ''love'' Pyro and Spy.

So:

-Fun
    -Addictive
    -You Can play it With friends
    -If you get into, you will be one of the best

-Free To Play Players
    -None
  3. Mar 6, 2015
    Tell me, what other FPS game can you whack people with a golden frying pan while wearing a burning hat, turn them into gold, then fly out of the world with a boy with baseball bat wearing a cleaver on his head, then see him turn into ice by a man with a ice stick wearing a horn with thunder on it?
    If you can find 1, I quit tf2, if its Free to play like tf2.
    Well, there are no best
    If you can find 1, I quit tf2, if its Free to play like tf2.

Well, there are no best things in tf2, making it balanced, some might be good with one, while others prefer other weapons. With a bunch of cosmetics and hats, tf2 is perfect for any age, from a tryhard 10 years old to a adult who spent 100 dollars on a hat.
  4. Mar 8, 2015
    I just started this game in September 2014 and I loved this game to the fullest to it's unique and laughable artwork.More likely because updates and the fps is so unique from the others because HATS AND DON'T BOTHER TO TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY . You have made me addicted and I wish you can continue :).
    Also please continue making us laugh
  5. Apr 24, 2015
    When I first played tf2 I was like meh just a normal f2p fps game. so I came back about a year ago and got into the trade industry and I was like wow I love this! And now i'm addicted to it
  6. Mar 24, 2015
    Best game I have ever played, but I can say that they release too many updates and I'd not be angry about them, if they won't put in so much hats and taunts. That are making gamers (P2Ps) buy more hats and expensive things. So they could laugh at other gamers (F2Ps), I can say that I was an F2P for very much time, then in like a month ago i became a P2P. I"m not like some of those, I don'tBest game I have ever played, but I can say that they release too many updates and I'd not be angry about them, if they won't put in so much hats and taunts. That are making gamers (P2Ps) buy more hats and expensive things. So they could laugh at other gamers (F2Ps), I can say that I was an F2P for very much time, then in like a month ago i became a P2P. I"m not like some of those, I don't laugh and make fun of F2Ps. So take that for advise, don't do this what you don't want do be done to you. Expand
  7. Mar 26, 2015
    The most fun I have ever had in a online game! No matter what game that I decide to buy on Steam or retail I consistently have to keep asking myself the question "Will I play this more than TF2?" and from playing the game for well over 2.5k hours I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that TF2 is one of my favorite games to date.

Okay enough praise for the game and time for a bit of

Okay enough praise for the game and time for a bit of history, with the original Team Fortress being launched as a mod for another classic fps game Quake which was released in the year of 1996 and it took a new turn on the fps genre. With the game predominately focusing on team work rather than a "one many army" tactic it had provided enough balance in a game that allowed for moderately skilled teams to effectively counter or defeat another team which focused on 1 or 2 highly skilled players.

Fast forward to Oct 9th of 2007 and you have the release of Team Fortress 2 a stunning edition to the games series and which provided a better display of what the source engine was capable of. Team Fortress 2 featured a selection of nine different classes with different styles of play. Keeping to the traditional Quake death match styled game play teams would be pitted against one another over capture points, capture the flag scenarios, and attack defend scenarios which would focus on either control points or payload matches which focused on one team pushing a giant bomb to the enemy teams base.
    With the games high octane take on team structure and intense death match game play the competitive scene and popularity of TF2 rose quickly through the ranks.

Seven years later and TF2 is still holding the rank of 3rd most popular game on steam to date right behind Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Dota 2, this is unheard of in any competitive game or fps to date. TF2 is still being updated with new modes, maps, weapons and overall content as well as trailers or promo's for the games advertising and reveling new character stories and events made by Valve themselves as well as the addition of the Steam Workshop which gives a ton of creative aspects to TF2 from both a players stand point and anyone who's looking to get into modding and doing creative things for games in general.

Con's: No game is perfect in either story or gameplay and TF2 is no exception, with the games random crit rate being one of these issues. Players can randomly do 3k damage in a sudden burst often to the dismay of would be attack and much delight of the would be victim/survivor. With the addition of the Kritzkreig medics and build Krtiz and choose which player to give the Kritz too providing for a few moments of 100% crit damage, this allows the game to be more balanced by working for the critical damage instead of randomly being rewarded for it.

Another issue would be ironically certain objects within the games maps specifically the corners of objects, Some of the games object corners can completely stop momentum and completely immobilize a player trying to make an escape.

Aside from these issues nothing really breaks the game and even with these issues the game is still 100% enjoyable and well worth any amount of time spent playing, with a friendly community of both new and highly skilled players the games over all experience is well worth any avid or new gamer's time!
  8. Apr 26, 2015
    TF2 used to be something special, something that made it stand out from other games, however as timed passed Valve now ruined this game and made it a monstrous cash cow, not only that, but they keep doing stupid sh*t and ignore the stuff that needs addressing.

Firstly is F2P, sure it boosted the game's life span, but all it really did was add a huge amount of idiotic, immature and awful players into the game that poisoned the community, the community used to be friendly, they helped new players, we would laugh and smile while we enjoy TF2, now it's just "OMFG F2P NOOB!" "UR SH*T AND SO IS UR WHOEL FAMILY" and more terrible quotes that should stay in COD, players act aggressively for no reason and the amount of hackers has sky rocketed, thanks Valve, thanks for destroying a unique community with your sh*tty business model.

Secondly is how lazy the devs are now, TF2 got a lot of updates in 2011, in 2012 that dropped a bit, in 2013 and 2014 we get next to nothing except a million hats that nobody wanted and some underpowered/useless weapons, not only that but ALL UPDATES are nothing but cash cows, End of The Line was sliced and diced to death and only featuring hats, miscs AND A PAY 2 PLAY EVENT while we were promised new weapons, a new gamemode and map. The map was cut because "It's too confusing for new players" which is absolute bullsh*t because Valve has maps in the game which ARE EVEN HARDER THEN THE CUT MAP! You can still play the map on community servers, but it's still stupid that it isn't in the game, but yet harder maps are.
    If you thought End of The Line was bad, the Robotic Boogaloo is worse, 54 "New" hats! Oh sorry I meant 54 RESKINS of hats! While some are creative, most are just carbon copies of the original hats.

Thirdly is the Source engine, it's an awful engine that needs TO DIE, hitboxes are terrible and the glitches make Ride To Hell look stable and well polished, crashes everywhere and game changing bugs like getting into spawns and more. As for the hitboxes, you can headshot someone BLOOD COMES FLYING OUT, and nothing.... while they shoot your toe and you instantly die....

Fourth is balance, the balance is everywhere in this game, let me tell you what I mean...

Scout is alright, however he does have some gimmicky bullsh*t weapons like the Sandman and Flying Guillotine combo, he also has some useless weapons like the Sun on a stick and Back Scatter.

Soldier is too good, a powerful and reliable arsenal of weapons makes him a top pick for tryhards, and all you see is them getting 50 points at the end of the match while 2nd place has like 20, Soldier is balanced, but when a pro uses him, there's no downsides.

F*CK PYRO, Degreaser is absolutely broken and is a straight upgrade to all of the flamethrowers, plus VALVE KEEP IGNORING THIS WEAPON AND NERF EVERYTHING ELSE! I love how Pyro can be a crit wh*re but Heavy can't drop sandvichs to heal himself and Engineer not having the Pomson penetrate targets, so those are OP while Pyro kills 8 of the 9 classes without any skill/thought? 11/10

Demoman used to be overpowered, but recently he's been reworked and I like it, he's still strong as hell though but better then he used to be.

Heavy is balanced in my eyes, too bad everyone wants to nerf his Minigun while Pyro gets away again.

Engineer is annoying, but not overpowered.

Same goes for Medic.

Sniper suffers from the same issues I have with nearly ALL sniper classes, "If you can aim, there's no downside or counter!" seriously, try and fight a sniper who can aim GOOD LUCK! There needs to be a longer delay when you can headshot people and not do BS quick scopes.

Spy is annoying, but the only issue is the Ambassador, it suffers from the same issue with the Sniper, but I think it needs a rework since it's a straight upgrade to all the Revolvers.

Plus Valve are slow as sh*t to nerf weapons, it took 3 years for them to fix the Mini Sentry from healing itself when being built, AND 6 YEARS TO OVERNERF THE AXTINGUISHER!

There are a truck load of more complaints, however there is one thing I like about this game and it's the characters.

All of them are well developed, fun and very memorable and they are easily the best part of the game, I love watching SFM videos of them, I love reading the comics, I love GMOD videos on them, honestly I love everything about them, too bad the game their in is ruined.
  9. Apr 10, 2015
    Its so awesome that it is too much for me to describe!! :D yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  10. May 4, 2015
    Team Fortress is a pleasant FPS game. Indeed, I hate usual FPS games because the best players always win, and as a beginner, I don't enjoy these type of game. But Team Fortress is different. Indeed, there are different type of gameplays depending of the character you choose. For example, if you don't like to aim, you can burn the enemies with the Pyro, or if you want to heal people but youTeam Fortress is a pleasant FPS game. Indeed, I hate usual FPS games because the best players always win, and as a beginner, I don't enjoy these type of game. But Team Fortress is different. Indeed, there are different type of gameplays depending of the character you choose. For example, if you don't like to aim, you can burn the enemies with the Pyro, or if you want to heal people but you are not too good to kill the enemies, you can pick the Medic. There are always solutions for beginners. Moreover, the game by itself is funny : the dialogue, the graphics, the taunts, the way people die. AND IT'S FREE ! Expand

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.