Team Fortress 2 PC

9.1

1. Aug 27, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I Love this game is awsome.....................................................................

Very funy........................................................................................................
  2. Aug 22, 2016
    Free to play buena optimización los mapas, objetivos y jugadores bien logrados le faltaría un inventario algo mas completo y un poco menos de monotonía por lo demás un juego con una jugabilidad muy buena
  3. Jul 29, 2016
    This game is so close to perfection. With free access and a technically perfect weapon balance, the only bad thing here is the stuff that is missing. Come on, no grenades? No vehicles? Thankfully, powerups and other cool things have been added as weapons and game modes.

By the way, this is as far from pay-to-win as you can get while still gaining good cash. Give it a try!
  4. Jul 23, 2016
    Team Fortress 2 is an objective-based Team-FPS and free-to-play. Usually you fight against up to 12 other players for various objectives. It offers various classes, maps and objectives, resulting in a good diversity and long-time-fun. Its graphics are fine, from a technical point of view there is also not much to criticize.
  5. Jul 17, 2016
    There is a 150 character minimum for reviews. If your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box. Please do not use ALL CAPS. There is no linking or other HTML allowed. Your review may be edited for content.
  6. Jul 7, 2016
    Best hat simulator with guns motive ever. Now, seriously, it's very fun game, with constant updates never gets old, with 1152 hours played they all were worth. Valve never disappoints me.
  7. Jul 4, 2016
    As a guy who has almost one thousand hours in Team Fortress 2, I can say that this game is incredible. You will experience a lot of cool things, such as MvM (Mann Vs Machine), Competitive mode (now, by the way, officially), and public games. All of these modes are awesome, and you will enjoy it. The mechanics is unique, the game style is pretty cool too. Moreover, there will be sense ofAs a guy who has almost one thousand hours in Team Fortress 2, I can say that this game is incredible. You will experience a lot of cool things, such as MvM (Mann Vs Machine), Competitive mode (now, by the way, officially), and public games. All of these modes are awesome, and you will enjoy it. The mechanics is unique, the game style is pretty cool too. Moreover, there will be sense of humour. One of the greatest games created by Valve Software. Expand
  8. Jun 30, 2016
    If you like to play casual first person shooter games, then this is exactly what you are looking for! And the great thing is that it is completely free, without any restrictions or anything. (also a great hat simulator)
  9. Jun 22, 2016
    Before it's release in 2007, I was more psyched to play TF2 then I'd been for any other game before. I've got more hours logged into it then any other Steam game, hours spent actually playing, and plenty of time spent just messing around with friends in our personal server, playing around with mods. Time spent killing robots in man vs. machine, and slapping around randoms on 24/7 DegrootBefore it's release in 2007, I was more psyched to play TF2 then I'd been for any other game before. I've got more hours logged into it then any other Steam game, hours spent actually playing, and plenty of time spent just messing around with friends in our personal server, playing around with mods. Time spent killing robots in man vs. machine, and slapping around randoms on 24/7 Degroot Keep servers. I have predominantly fond memories of the game, even if I don't play it much at all these days... but I'd sooner play this then Overwatch. Euugh. Expand
  10. Jun 22, 2016
    Awesome to play.
    Well optimised,
    Shame on you Blizzard!
  11. Jun 19, 2016
    I was hooked on this game as soon as I got it. I demand that everyone gets this game, don't ask any questions just go out and get it now

You want my full review? *sigh* fine. TF2 is made by the gods of game developers Valve. TF2 brings in so much stuff to make the online FPS genre feel like a new fresh idea. Tons of more classes that, unlike COD, feel like they're different with

You want my full review? *sigh* fine.

TF2 is made by the gods of game developers Valve. TF2 brings in so much stuff to make the online FPS genre feel like a new fresh idea. Tons of more classes that, unlike COD, feel like they're different with different appeareances and customization options.

Gameplay is done in a sort of way to make the player, like me, get addicted to this and make them not want to move for a while, until you improve and make it so that you're the best possible. If u find a server with a perfectly balanced team, you will have tons of fun, filled with tons of tension and tons of fun.

If any of you have seen my L4D2 review, you'll remember when I said that it mainly focuses on realism but also has a slight cartoon tint to it. TF2 throws realism out the window, goes with a full cartoon tint and cartoon gore and rarely takes anything seriously and it knows it doesn't take itself seriously at times and I respect it for doing that as I haven't seen many shooters that do this sort of thing. It's either that shooters take themselves really seriously, which is the majority of the shooters out there or shooters that take themselves so seriously that it's funny.

The classes actually feel unique. Unlike other shooters where it feels like it doesn't really matter what class I take, in TF2 it really does dependon ur play style. If u pick a sniper, it REALLY IS harder to fight close distance. If ur playing as Heavy it REALLY IS hard to fight long distance.

TF2 is a nice breath of fresh air and I'm glad to see that it doesn't follow what other game devs are doing which is why I really respect Valve for making this.

Pros:
    + Addicting
    + Good classes
    + Good gameplay
    + Creative graphics

Cons
    - A few glitches
  12. Jun 12, 2016
    After playing this game for over 170 hours I would like to make my own opinion about this game. TF2 is a great game however I would like to list some of the bad things about it. The Item dropping system is kind of okay. The problem is that I have to play for 2 hours each day just to get a weapon and it is a waste of my time. But if I would have get alot of weapons, I would have to buyAfter playing this game for over 170 hours I would like to make my own opinion about this game. TF2 is a great game however I would like to list some of the bad things about it. The Item dropping system is kind of okay. The problem is that I have to play for 2 hours each day just to get a weapon and it is a waste of my time. But if I would have get alot of weapons, I would have to buy crates and keys that costs about $2.00 if I recall correctly. But I did not waste money on weapons or HATS. Overall this is a good game, the graphics are a little bit cartoonish and the classes are unique. I love the spy and I sneak up to everyone and scare the **** out of them. Plus if you are poor, this is a right game for you I guarantee you, if you once click multiplayer, I will be sure that you will have tons of fun (Just watch out for little kids).
  13. Jun 12, 2016
    Now that TF2 is F2P, it becomes one of the best values in online gaming. Super addictive FPS action with a class-based system. Blue and Red teams battle for control points, advance or defend payloads, capture briefcases (aka CTF), and more. I've enjoyed many hours of fun zany action with TF2. In spite of the sometimes chaotic and spastic gameplay, the skill cap with TF2 is quite high. SomeNow that TF2 is F2P, it becomes one of the best values in online gaming. Super addictive FPS action with a class-based system. Blue and Red teams battle for control points, advance or defend payloads, capture briefcases (aka CTF), and more. I've enjoyed many hours of fun zany action with TF2. In spite of the sometimes chaotic and spastic gameplay, the skill cap with TF2 is quite high. Some players can master certain classes and have a huge impact on the game. That being said, the auto-balancing system is genius. If a team is clearly punishing the other team, you can vote to scramble the teams for a fresh start. Expand
  14. Jun 8, 2016
    This game will ruin your life. You'll forget to feed the dog, you may even forget to feed yourself. Your lawn will look like the amazon and the newspapers will pile up. If you don't like your job, perfect, you won't go to work once you start playing. I love this game, more than I loved my girlfriend. I'm a logical (somewhat decent) person. I have memories from 2fort. Help me.
  15. May 31, 2016
    An amazing classic FPS by Valve. There are hundreds of shooters out there that are loads of fun, but nothing compares to Team Fortress 2. The game is friendly to all who want to start playing FPS and i'd recommend it to anyone!
  16. May 28, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very very fun and cool!!! If Again, Team Fortress 2 is released after nine years this is the thing that's being still love the game even before the game like I want to like this game. Expand
  17. May 25, 2016
    One of the greatest PC FPS games of all time without a doubt. The maps are hugely varied and fun, the lore is funny, and the characters are great. There is so much to love about TF2, which probably explains why I have spent over 1600 hours in this game. Not to mention that it's free and now almost 10 years after release it is better than ever, with new maps, campaigns, and content stillOne of the greatest PC FPS games of all time without a doubt. The maps are hugely varied and fun, the lore is funny, and the characters are great. There is so much to love about TF2, which probably explains why I have spent over 1600 hours in this game. Not to mention that it's free and now almost 10 years after release it is better than ever, with new maps, campaigns, and content still being added. The biggest flaw though, is that sometimes it suffers from staleness. The meta doesn't change much. There are dozens of weapons available for every class, but most classes have only one or two accepted loadouts that can be used successfully. I would love to see some balance changes made so that less-used weapons become used again. Also, Soldier and Demoman gets WAY too much love from Valve. They have the most powerful and widest viable weapon selection by far, and that kinda sucks. Especially for someone whose favorite classes are Pyro and Heavy, both of which have been nerfed into the ground in recent updates. Still, the game is good enough to bring me back time and time again. I'll keep playing it as long as there are people to play with.

Also, **** random crits.
  18. May 22, 2016
    This monstrosity of a game is extremely ugly and terible, it is by far the worst game i have ever played. Valve made plenty of great games but this is just offensive to the gaming community. It is ugly, unbalanced, everyone trolls, laggy, near imposssible to play with friends, unclear. And don't even get me started on the worst invention since the atomic bomb. I truly advice you not to play this.
  19. May 21, 2016
    Very awesome old-school game that keeps you entertained. It is made by non other than valve itself. (creators of game such as portal, counter strike and half life.)
    And, did I mention, IT'S FREE!
  20. May 18, 2016
    It's rare to find a free to play shooter as legendary and praised as Team Fortress 2. Maybe that's because it didn't start off as free to play. Regardless this is some highly enjoyable class-based shooting. One with some strategic options to go alongside the frantic, chaotic action.

There are a healthy amount of classes and modes to keep you coming back, as well as plenty of special items to acquire. Each with their own stats boosts and tradeoffs. You can unlock them all by playing naturally or buy them through some pretty pricey IAPs. They help add some extra depth to the game.

It's the type of experience where running and gunning isn't always going to help you. The shooting mechanics and aiming are kind of loose and a little floaty. Knowing the classes strengths and weaknesses is the key to being more successful. Everything is remarkable balanced, meaning that skill is the key to victory and not an over-reliance on overpowered classes or items. Everyone can contribute in their own way.

Given that this is a game that's been out for years now and doesn't do a great job of letting players in on just how deep it can be, the whole thing can be pretty rough on newcomers. Being stacked up against players who have been doing this for years and know just about all of the games secrets can be frustrating at first. However it rewards the time you put into it and those that take the time to master it's intricacies are sure to find a powerful new addition to their multiplayer rotation.

It's a filling and thoughtful dose of competitive and cooperative multiplayer. One that's made more appealing thanks to it's free to play nature, expensive IAPs aside. If you can get past the learning curve and really dive into the deeper elements of it then you are sure to find a very satisfying game. Even if you can't the fast-paced, crazy action is very entertaining on it's own and proves reason enough to stick with it.
  21. May 10, 2016
    This game has been around for almost 10 years now, and with all the updates, weapons, maps, gamemodes and hats, Team Fortress 2 is one of my favorite FPS games. There are bugs but it doesn't really affect the gameplay that much. Also there hasn't been any new weapons since late 2014, but lately the developers have been listening to the community lately so we might get some new weapons soonThis game has been around for almost 10 years now, and with all the updates, weapons, maps, gamemodes and hats, Team Fortress 2 is one of my favorite FPS games. There are bugs but it doesn't really affect the gameplay that much. Also there hasn't been any new weapons since late 2014, but lately the developers have been listening to the community lately so we might get some new weapons soon in a future update. Team Fortress 2 is a great game that I definitely recommend. Expand
  22. May 9, 2016
    This is the best game ever, my fav game and I will never love a game the same way as this. TF2 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Apr 29, 2016
    Any game that that's kept so many people engaged for so long deserves a score that reflects that. I've personally logged over 1000 hours into the game and have no plans on stopping. But if random crits could just not it'd be better.
  24. Apr 23, 2016
    Team Fortress 2... probaly the most fun game of 2008. I mean, i've probaly only met like 2 people who doesn't
    like this game. It has a pretty big fanbase with alot of animations and their Steam Workshop ideas. I even really used to play this game all-day. It has alot of custom maps, modes and servers, which i really like. The gameplay is fun and pretty addicting with enough modes and maps to keep the´game fresh. I mostly think about positive things about this game, but not every game is perfect so it still has a few flaws. But it moslty has good things and it probaly has some of the most famous sound effects in the game, including the NOM NOM NOM and Nope. So let's now have a list of the pros and cons:

Pros:
    -Very fun and addicting
    -A lot of weapons to use
    -Also a lot of maps and modes
    -Events
    -Popular sound effects
    -Fanbase
    -Uptades

Ok, so that's alot of good stuff. But now we have to look into the dark side: Cons. So, let's get started:

Cons:
    -You need to buy stuff for not being a total noob
    -Alot of too overpowered stuff
    -Bugs

So, yeah. My review on this game. I really enjoied playing this addicting game back in the day. I still like it alot. Anyways, i hope you enjoy the game as much as i did.
  25. Apr 23, 2016
    TF2 is just one of those games that lasts 9 years flawlessly & still goes strong today. It's free to play, great art style & has it's own hat collecting community.

In short:
    Simply the best.
  26. Apr 3, 2016
    Uno dei multyplayer migliori sul mercato, con una grafica accattivante e con un retrogusto splatter. E come non provarlo dato che è anche gratis su steam?
  27. Mar 22, 2016
    The best free to play game next to Path of Exile. I have been loading this game up randomly for the past 6 years and have been loving it all along. It is less punishing than Counter-Strike to jump into as a beginner and offers tons of good maps and game types, all for free.
  28. Mar 13, 2016
    There's a reason 50,00 people are playing this game at any given time. It's a masterpiece of a shooter that stands the test of time with its fun art style and amazing gameplay.
  29. Feb 27, 2016
    It's a good addicting FPS with 9 different classes with different weapons. So why it's score 8?
    Because it's addicting but after playing some time it's boring.
  30. Feb 26, 2016
    A pesar de sus años, sigue siendo uno de los mejores juegos multijugador en primera persona. Las diferentes clases y sus correspondientes armas/estrategias, lo convierten en un juego ideal para jugar realmente en equipo.
  31. Feb 17, 2016
    this is my favorite fps game and all of class are balanced out in a rock ,sissier, paper style in my opinion, one class is better for killing another class but other class could kill you. there are a lot of game modes and they are beta ones that you can test. you can even make maps and weapons that could be potentially in the game.
  32. Feb 7, 2016
    This game is on a whole other level for FPS games. Not only are the mechanics, physics, controls, and gameplay all spot on, but also the whole idea that 9 entirely different play styles (classes) could be balanced so extremely well by Valve is a massive accomplishment. The game has no story mode, but the 'cast' boasts a lot of humor with the banter and quotes from all the differentThis game is on a whole other level for FPS games. Not only are the mechanics, physics, controls, and gameplay all spot on, but also the whole idea that 9 entirely different play styles (classes) could be balanced so extremely well by Valve is a massive accomplishment. The game has no story mode, but the 'cast' boasts a lot of humor with the banter and quotes from all the different characters. There is some backstory, found in comics, but this is for more invested fans. Casual fans will still have a blast. The weapons are very varied, but stock weapons are a lot of fun. The map variety as well as many different game modes makes it very hard to be bored with this game like a lot of FPS shooters. Despite this game having been out for over 7 years now, Valve constantly supports this with new updates and modes. Mann vs Machine is a blast, for example. The workshop function allows for creative designers to create new items/weapons for possible integration in TF2. I would recommend staying away from training mode, the only way to truly improve your skills is online multiplayer, it really speeds up your learning. The community while sometimes having trolls is great banter, the F2P and P2P thing is kind of funny too. probably the best thing about TF2 besides the game itself is the Source Film Maker videos which allow you to take TF2 characters into many world and situations and make a little movie. The Saxxy Awards (Oscars) rank the funniest and most well made every year, this year's overall winner was hilarious (Turbulence). GET THIS GAME NOW IF YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES AT ALL!!!! Expand
  33. Jan 24, 2016
    Graphics haven't become old, gameplay hasn't become repetetive, greatness has stayed the same... but one complaint, and here my out here: If you're going to offer a single player mode, why does every bot play the same? Snipers nad scouts will be running into combat, but hey, I'll give you that it's a multiplayer oriented game, so I'll give it a pass.
  34. Jan 22, 2016
    Robin Walker is a genius. TF2 is hands down one of the greatest FTP FPS games to ever cease existence. Its originality along with its amazing community has made me come back to love this game for all of high school and I don't regret one moment playing this game.
  35. Jan 10, 2016
    I always got killed by some hardcore gamers with superhyperultramegaweapons but its still good. Probably only firstpersonshooter that is good. Hats are kinda useless and used only to rub your awesomeness to poor ones.
  36. Dec 26, 2015
    team fortress 2 is a very fun fps game coming from the company that gave you the Half life and Counter strike games. you have 9 classes to choose from which are all unique in one way or another with different personality traits as well. the customisation is also a very good thing about this game with weapons with different upgrades to hats and cosmetics. team fortress 2 requires you toteam fortress 2 is a very fun fps game coming from the company that gave you the Half life and Counter strike games. you have 9 classes to choose from which are all unique in one way or another with different personality traits as well. the customisation is also a very good thing about this game with weapons with different upgrades to hats and cosmetics. team fortress 2 requires you to have good team working skills as a team that wouldn't work together will have more trouble winning than a team that does win the game. throughout the years the game has been gaining more popularity with the (almost) awesome community that supports the game. the game doesn't even get old IMO. I also find This game better than the COD (please don't hate, I have nothing against COD) Expand
  37. Dec 20, 2015
    its like really good and **** yo yo yo i just wanna leave a positive review but i need 150 characters so just get this game its free yum yum almost done yep
  38. Dec 19, 2015
    This is probably one of the best shooters i have ever played.While there are some flaws here and there it still remains one of the best shooters of today.Also there is hats!
  39. Dec 10, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 is a first person shooter SQUIRT SPLURT BLOOD GORE STRATEGIC and FUN type of game from Steam. Its a huge gap between TF from Sierra and Valve, with TF2 from Steam. Can't say I didn't warn ya!
  40. Dec 6, 2015
    This game has charm, something all but few shooters today lack. There are many things that make the game so fun and addictive, but the thing that draws me back is the community. If you were playing a round of Mann VS Machine and the medic didn't have a kritzkrieg I can almost guarantee someone would give you one. It's these kind of small things that make the community great. As well as theThis game has charm, something all but few shooters today lack. There are many things that make the game so fun and addictive, but the thing that draws me back is the community. If you were playing a round of Mann VS Machine and the medic didn't have a kritzkrieg I can almost guarantee someone would give you one. It's these kind of small things that make the community great. As well as the lack off Russian sweats you see in CSGO.

TF2 is also the largest source of SFM's, by which I mean about 90% of SFM's are probably TF2 related. CSGO and DotA don't have any where near as big SFM followings.
  41. Dec 5, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First, The dislikes need to understand that tf2 is a unique team-based shooter that is NOT realistic and would rather opt for team balance. Every class is meant to counter each other. Spies are supposed to destroy machines and backstab high value targets. Soldiers use rocket jumping as a reliable source of mobility and offensiveness. Demomen use physics and indirect means of attacking and defending. Pyros are used for crowd control, reflection and ambushing. Scouts are used for capturing objectives quicker and using hit and run tactics. Engineers are the wall separating you from your team's objective. Medics are fail safes for when things go south. Snipers are mainly used for picking off slow moving targets such as soldiers or heavies. Heavies are used for pushing, defense and clearing. It keeps going on and on. Making this game free was a good move by valve. They introduced players to this fresh new world and offered them premium, in which they receive hats and guns for life. There is a workshop filled to the brim with experimental maps, weapon models and new ideas for cosmetics and gamemodes. Expand
  42. Dec 1, 2015
    3 words describe this game, Best game ever. The classes are extremely diverse, the balancing, the community, the updates, and pretty much everything about the game will keep you playing for thousands of hours. A requirement for your steam library.
  43. Dec 1, 2015
    Imagine a game that was meant to be a shooter. Now throw that notion out the window but keep the guns and add nine classes of different play style and lots of hats and other customization's. Now add a pinch of Garry's mod and you have team fortress 2. Definitely play it since it's free!
  44. Nov 30, 2015
    Fun, but not that engaging for me, and didn't keep me interested in the long term. It didn't do anything wrong, but it didn't do anything special really. The only really engaging and super fun part for me was the grappling hook. Man I love that thing. Still a classic, and F2P!
  45. Nov 30, 2015
    I could write a deep review, explaining why this game has taken away 500 hours of me, as an F2P and P2P. But i'm not. Instead, here are some of the mopst important stuff in TF2:

-Hats
    -Killstreaks
    -F2P vs. P2P
    -Hoovies
    -Taunts
    -And the most important thing:HATS
  46. Nov 24, 2015
    This game is the most unique FPS I have ever played. IT balances fun gameplay, frantic modes and hilarious characters into one free to play masterpiece of a game. Each class focuses on a trait used in every FPS to date and are really balanced. The rusher being the scout, the Brute being the heavy, the sneaky class the spy, the crazy fun class the soldier, the laid back sniper, the up inThis game is the most unique FPS I have ever played. IT balances fun gameplay, frantic modes and hilarious characters into one free to play masterpiece of a game. Each class focuses on a trait used in every FPS to date and are really balanced. The rusher being the scout, the Brute being the heavy, the sneaky class the spy, the crazy fun class the soldier, the laid back sniper, the up in your face pyro the medic, the builder the engineer (my favorite) and the fun class which is the demoman but thats my take. The modifiers on weapons are great for each class and it gives new play styles. Whether they slow you down but make you stronger or they shoot faster and do less damage there are tons of variants for each play style. Each character has a great personality and witty insult for domination quotes for each class. Overall TF2 is the best free game ever and if you have a PC and don have it what are you waiting for??? Expand
  47. Nov 18, 2015
    This is definitely one of my favorite, if not my most favorite game of all time. This game has held a nice place with me since 2009, back when I played it an absolute ton. While I played it for a long time, it lost a spark with time that I really liked. I'm not sure what it is, but I just lost the want to play the game for some reason.

My actual review would be simply this: The lore of

My actual review would be simply this: The lore of the game is very interesting, even if it has nearly nothing to do with the game itself.

The gameplay is just about exactly what you'd find in any Source game: pretty damn good. While Source has a lot of flaws, it's good as it runs for low-end computers pretty well. It's also what ran Half-Life 2 and many other Valve games, and the actual feel of it is very slick and what I'd want in a first-person shooter.

The game is to conclude, a masterpiece. It's a lot of fun with friends, and it's awesome to get into the many things the community has made possible for the game. Trading, mapmaking, modding, the many groups and communities, servers, and a whole lot more. All of this and more exists in this wonderful game. I highly recommend it to those into first-person shooters on a gigantic scale.
  48. Nov 11, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 is a darn good game. Controls are solid, graphics are appealing, the only real complaint I have is about micro-transactions, but all of them are completely avoidable with a little time and effort. There's a class for just about everybody, whether you're a stealthy player to an accurate player to a brute, this game will suffice your needs. I always find myself playing thisTeam Fortress 2 is a darn good game. Controls are solid, graphics are appealing, the only real complaint I have is about micro-transactions, but all of them are completely avoidable with a little time and effort. There's a class for just about everybody, whether you're a stealthy player to an accurate player to a brute, this game will suffice your needs. I always find myself playing this game when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. I haven't had too many negative online interactions, all of the bad ones just being those 9-year-old newbies. All of this for the low, low price of FREE. Expand
  49. Nov 10, 2015
    I have 187 hours played on this game... I dont need to say anything!
    I will porbaly get more hours of fun. 10 hours total of rage :D
    The cartoony artstyle gives the game its own personality.
  50. Nov 3, 2015
    Booting up TF2 I was excited to experience what many claim is greatness within this game. I was met with frustrating team mates and everyone else having special gear that made them overpowered. There was no greatness. Only a samurai sword that chopped me into a thousand pieces every match no matter what I tried to do.
    The only things I enjoyed about TF2 were the selection of classes you
    The only things I enjoyed about TF2 were the selection of classes you could play and the different game modes available.
  51. Oct 27, 2015
    This game used to be good. From it's launch till 2011 it was good. But then Valve decided to mess the whole thing up. It went from a fantastic fun online shooter, to a worthless, incohesive cluster of junk. Now instead of a fun online shooter, it is just another pathetic 'Free to Play' cashgrab that revolves around virtual items that cost real money. Speaking of the virtual items, theThis game used to be good. From it's launch till 2011 it was good. But then Valve decided to mess the whole thing up. It went from a fantastic fun online shooter, to a worthless, incohesive cluster of junk. Now instead of a fun online shooter, it is just another pathetic 'Free to Play' cashgrab that revolves around virtual items that cost real money. Speaking of the virtual items, the balancing on most of the weapons is off, and all of the costumes look ridiculous/don't go with the games initial theme at ALL. The game used to have a fantastic & unique cartoony style, but that is now overshadowed with absurd cosmetics/items. They seriously added a My Little Pony hat! Come on, who thought that would be a good idea? I can't remember the last time they released a half decent update. Actually, nevermind that. I do remember. It was the Engineer Update...BACK IN 2010! And to top it all off, the game has gotten stupidly buggy. I remember when it was almost polished to perfection, barely any bugs at all.
    This used to be one of my favorite games of all time. But now whenever I see it, I cringe. This game has become cringe worthy.
    Team Fortress 2 has lost ALL of its soul. This isn't TF2. TF2 doesn't exist anymore. It was replaced by...whatever THIS garbage is.

Also Meet the Pyro was awful. One of the most interesting classes in the game and they didn't even make a decent video for him.
  52. Oct 24, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very fun FPS game that I love playing with my friends and I love using scout a lot and this game really touched me a lot.

I won't give it a 10... but this is a game I really like to play much with my friends all the time.
  53. Sep 26, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. team fortress 2 is one of the best games of all time. tf2 is fun, funny, and amazing. the pyro which is my favortie is a killer machine. if you like pc. tf2 is a worth to pick up. Expand
  54. Sep 8, 2015
    Metagame Tactics Trash. If I opened a box, the box would be recycled from trash. Then I would open the box and the box would be filled with s**t. And I go, "NOOOOOO! TEAM FORTRESS 2!"

True story.
  55. Sep 2, 2015
    I have been playing since launch and I have played this game off and on, sometimes intensely then not touching it for months. Gun Mettle has got me playing again but I still find the same strengths and weaknesses, like the unbalanced classes and weapons, the prevalence of servers with 'VIP' accounts that give double health, damage etc and the very basic nature of the gameplay overall. AnI have been playing since launch and I have played this game off and on, sometimes intensely then not touching it for months. Gun Mettle has got me playing again but I still find the same strengths and weaknesses, like the unbalanced classes and weapons, the prevalence of servers with 'VIP' accounts that give double health, damage etc and the very basic nature of the gameplay overall. An issue for me with Gun Mettle in particular is not only that I could have waited and bought most weapons for about 5p each, but also the fact that half the drops require a further key to be bought, indicative of the need for Valve to rinse the community for every penny they have. Expand
  56. Aug 31, 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER!!! I feel sorry for someone who hasn't played this game. Tf2 is by valve who are probably the grates game devs ever. Gaben please bring me HL3!
  57. Aug 22, 2015
    You can conga, while being fallowed by a unicorn made out of Ballon. BEST. GAME. EVER. Not to mention its a mostly balanced game with a variety of classes. BUT BALLONS!!!!
  58. Aug 20, 2015
    The Best game ever! The Art style is very unique, the level of violence of this game is over9000! The characters have unique weapons, strengths, weaknesses and personality. Its a well balanced game which promotes teamwork. This game has dozens of endangered species(presenting the spycrab). For me it has the best multiplayer experience,best hat simulator, best graphics than any other valveThe Best game ever! The Art style is very unique, the level of violence of this game is over9000! The characters have unique weapons, strengths, weaknesses and personality. Its a well balanced game which promotes teamwork. This game has dozens of endangered species(presenting the spycrab). For me it has the best multiplayer experience,best hat simulator, best graphics than any other valve game, best art style and etc. Good job Valve for making a very great game!. 10000000000000000/10 Expand
  59. Aug 19, 2015
    The definition of insanity...and i love it.!
    The definition of insanity...and i love it.!
    a refreshing change from the usual hyper realistic war shooter, TF2 is nothing more than pure fun in hats, while purchasing weapons is possible, the game is in no way pay to win , in game purchases (while annoying) are understandable since it is a free game. keep in mind that this game is not for single player lovers as it is almost exclusively PVP oriented, a co-op vs A.I mode is available, but it is not free.
  60. Aug 13, 2015
    This online multiplayer game is absolutely the best shooter game ever made. It's not just go in shoot all the people and win. It's also team based combat with MANY different game modes. You can also collect all sorts of weapons and hats.Every time I play it I can never get off.
  61. Aug 2, 2015
    This game, having had it for 2 years now, is by far my most favourite game that I own. The fact that it is free makes it accessible to so many people. You don't have to spend a penny unless you want to, and even if you are up against someone who has spent money, they have no advantage over you. This game is so diverse in its classes, gameplay, maps, gamemodes, items and servers that youThis game, having had it for 2 years now, is by far my most favourite game that I own. The fact that it is free makes it accessible to so many people. You don't have to spend a penny unless you want to, and even if you are up against someone who has spent money, they have no advantage over you. This game is so diverse in its classes, gameplay, maps, gamemodes, items and servers that you can play it for an entire day and still think "I wanna go have another round of payload." There are so many ways to play because all the classes have different, game-changing items that, when put together with another item or team member, can meany death or life, or winning or losing a round. You don't even have to kill people, capture the bojective or even play properly at all to have fun. You can sit in a robotic, self-building chair and drink a beer while watching bullets fly out of a sentry gun that you just built rip a scout into a million tiny pieces, sit in a corner with a bunch of other fat Russians eating sandwiches and chocolate bars, beat people to death with a frying pan or a fish, spin up a minigun and shred some people up, give a black, drunken Scot a shield and a magical sword that talks to him fly off a cliff and into a group of people and behead them all, or, most importantly, get a hat. There are rumours that are flying around saying valve has ruined the game's economy with hats and now skinned weapons, but the fact is there wouldnt be as many new or returning players if there wasn't the option to buy hats, build up a collection or look utterly badass flying into to battle with a camo rocket launcher in hand, a bright yellow shotgun on your back, a frying pan in your belt and a pair of grenades gently wrapped in a pair of bright pink christmas socks on your chest. If NONE of these things appeal to you I would sincerely suggest getting checked by multiple doctors. Expand
  62. Aug 1, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. polla polla polla polla is a polla sdfs sfdf dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfdssfsd ff dsf sd fsd fs sd dsf s ddf s dfs f sdf fsdf sdfdsf d ssdf dsf fsd dffsd fsdf sdsdf sdfd fdf Expand
  63. Jul 25, 2015
    Amazing game , really cool gameplay , easy to get into competitive scheme , 9 extremely in depth classes - with even more in depth playstyles, some may say that some games are unbalanced, but the thing is that you need skill, and strategy i poored 1000+ hours in this and i can say no class is OP a sniper can kill a heavy , a soldier can be killed by a spy , it just takes the skill,no pay 2Amazing game , really cool gameplay , easy to get into competitive scheme , 9 extremely in depth classes - with even more in depth playstyles, some may say that some games are unbalanced, but the thing is that you need skill, and strategy i poored 1000+ hours in this and i can say no class is OP a sniper can kill a heavy , a soldier can be killed by a spy , it just takes the skill,no pay 2 win weapons , if you put your time in the game you can get any item you want by trading without putting money in the game, once you go into competitive playing youll see the gameplay is manicacly fast and addicting and NO people that say this game is "unrealistic" this is how its supposed to be , a damn cartoon!The only thing that drags this game down but i wont drag down the grade for this because this is by far the most amazing game I played is that the system requierments go up over time because of the updates, in mid 2011 i could run this game on max no problems , but now it isnt the same anymore , and it can run on your day to day 2 gb of ram toaster and nvidia geforce 9800 + dual core with some fps configs and low poly packs(like me) if you train alot youll be that demon that 1 v 12 all the team in no time and trust you ARE (im playing this since mid 2011) Expand
  64. Jul 24, 2015
    I love this game. I LOVE THIS GAME. This game is like my child. I just love it.

Team Fortress 2 is a class based shooter with 9 different classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy. This makes it great once you get tired of one class, you just try another. It's very fun and addictive. It's now free so there is NO EXCUSE not to get it if you own a PC.
    I love this game. I LOVE THIS GAME. This game is like my child. I just love it.

Anybody who gives this below a 8 is either a Call of Duty fanboy or is faking it.
  65. Jul 15, 2015
    Being a fan of Valve for years now, I had never Team Fortress 2 until recently, although I did have the Orange Box on Xbox 360, I haven't heard the best of things about the Console Ports. So what do I have to say about the PC Version? Absolutely amazing! I can't believe how much fun I've had! I have 26 hours on my Steam account already for this game, and I still love the game. In addition,Being a fan of Valve for years now, I had never Team Fortress 2 until recently, although I did have the Orange Box on Xbox 360, I haven't heard the best of things about the Console Ports. So what do I have to say about the PC Version? Absolutely amazing! I can't believe how much fun I've had! I have 26 hours on my Steam account already for this game, and I still love the game. In addition, all the characters are absolutely amazing, especially The Sniper. In short: If you have a good PC, get this game! Also, it does micro-transactions right! 10/10! Expand
  66. Jul 7, 2015
    This is my favourite game ever, and that people are still putting stuff on the workshop which later gets added into the game is awesome! I love seeing new taunts, weapons and maps getting added to the game!
    Sadly, I can't vote more then 10/10, because I would if I were able to!
  67. Jul 1, 2015
    This game is a very one of a kind FPS game.It is realy addictive and of course we cant forget about the hats!.Now the classes[Warning spoilers!]
    1.Scout is scout is the fastest class in the whole game , he have a scattergun[modified shotgun] , a pistol, a jar of milk, and a lot of random things to hit people with, scout is a powerful class when you master it .but he has weakness like a the damn MINI SENTRIESS
    2.Soldier is a american patriot that uses a rocket launcher as his main weapon.he is also popular because of the damn rocket jumping and by rocket jumping he is braking the laws of pyhsics.he is a very powerful class espicially when someone master it.But pyro is your weakness.
    3.Pyro is a fire maniac that uses a flamethrower that can air blast almost everything in this game[except bullets].his weaknes tho is long range , a sniper can take him out easy...
    4.Demoman is a guy that love exploding stuff, and drunk he have a grenade launcher, a sticky bomb launcher and also he can be demoknight by equping a nice boots,a shield and sword[making him the fastest class when he does the charge].
    5.Heavy is well fat,and heavy weapons guy that uses a minigun and ofcourse love sandvich's.
    6.Enginner is a guy that make buildings [sentries] that can kill people in a instant he can also help the team buy building a dispenser and teleporter.but he have that one weapon that everyone hates THE GUNSLINGER.DAMN MINI SENTRIESS.
    7.Medic is a german guy that like to put a healing beam up other players arse .he can be the favourtie person in the server or the most hated.
    8.Sniper is a austrialian assasin that uses a sniper rifle of many kind and he can throw jar of piss to people.and he have a kind of melle weapo that is like a sword.
    9.Spy is a class that almost have all of the instakill weapons,by a succsesful backstab you can intsakill a guy and he has the only pistol in the game that can headshot!!!
    TF2 is very addictive and must try to play FPS
    It deserves my 10/1o score.Congrats Valve.and dont forget HATSSSSS!!!!!!![hat fortress 2]
  68. Jun 26, 2015
    The game is a fast-paced, action packed shooter with a creative art style like no other. The cartoonish 1970s look is just breathtaking, and the textures seem like they're 100% different than other games in the Source Engine. Although I haven't touched the game in a while, I have over 600 hours, and I have enjoyed every single minute of this game.
  69. Jun 25, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 is ok, its reasonably fun at times, to be honest, i dont see the appeal in all of the cosmetics, but if people like them, then thats fine.
  70. Jun 24, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 or TF2 a game developed by my most favorite company Valve Corporation, is a sequel to the highly popular Team Fortress. The game is massively fun to play especially with your friends and even alone, this game is surely one of the best comedic multiplayer games of all time! Play as the Heavy, Spy, Medic, Scout, Denoman, Soldier, Engineer, Sniper and the mysterious one of theTeam Fortress 2 or TF2 a game developed by my most favorite company Valve Corporation, is a sequel to the highly popular Team Fortress. The game is massively fun to play especially with your friends and even alone, this game is surely one of the best comedic multiplayer games of all time! Play as the Heavy, Spy, Medic, Scout, Denoman, Soldier, Engineer, Sniper and the mysterious one of the bunch the Pyro as you blast your way through fun multiplayer maps. And although I do not agree to In-App Purchases and DLC, this game does offer In-App Purchases, the prices are fair! Expand
  71. Jun 21, 2015
    NOTE: This review is based off of my experience with the game, I will not be referring to any server or any user in this review, I am not against anyone whatsoever. This is overall my opinion of what I thought of the game overall, this will be the longest review I will ever do.

First I would like to say that Valve has done an excellent job at developing their games and making their commuinity statisfied. So why do I not recommend Team Fortress 2? Well the gameplay itself is fun and enjoyable, the community itself is not.

My Expierence With the Gameplay
    After waiting nearly 7 hours of installing the game on my brand new computer I was finally ready to play what players and critics call "The Greatest FPS Game Ever Made!" I loaded up the game, I was given the option to play the training section and know how to play the game, I realized that this is was not going to be the best part of the game, but I just had to know how to play. After completing the training section of the game I connected to a community server, I jumped into the game being a newbie, I admit I did not do very well at the start, but I had some potential of getting better each time I played the game. Some of the players I work with would tend to get angry because I was not doing so well, I simply ignored and found some strats with the different classes in the game and eventually got better. I played almost everyday because I felt so addicted to the game and the different game modes it had to offer.

I noticed that other players I was playing with had better items than me, so I asked how they got those so called "Unusual" items, they said to me that they traded for it, they also said that I could unbox those items, but they warned me that it was extremely rare that I could unbox it. I took their word of advice and I started to look for players who were willing to sell their items to other players, and that is where my expierence with trading comes in, the worst feature in the entire game.

My Experience With Trading
    I searched for a handful of servers to get me started with trading with other users. I eventually found a server to trade on, I looked in chat to see what other users were selling, most of them were selling normal items like weapons, hats, and other items. I noticed that players were also showing a price tag next to their items they were selling, they were selling items that cost like 1.33 refined metal, or 5.66 keys, I got confused on what this meant. I asked around the server to figure out what this so called "Pricing System" meant, players on the server responded by saying "Wut? You don't know what that means?" or "Is this guy a noob or something?", I obviously was not going to get the answer that I wanted, but of course I cannot get everything that I want. Some players advised me on what website to go to (not mentioning the name), so I took their word of advice and I looked online, the website apparently prices every single item in the game. I was shocked to find out that this website manipulates users into getting other players into listening to their stupid pricing system. So I browsed the website to look for the answer I wanted, I never found the answer that I wanted to hear. So at this point I began to ask to myself, why are players being forced to use this website to actually sell their items they want to get rid of from their backpack? I mean it's a good idea to prevent players from overpricing their items, but what is the entire point of trading if you cannot sell your items at your own prices? But wait! This website even overprices their items they list! For example, there is a hat in the game that costs 300 earbuds, if you don't know what earbuds are, they are a way to pay for items, these "earbuds" costs $60 USD, so do 300 X 60, that equals $18,000 USD, why would anyone pay that much money if it really does not mean anything besides gaining fame? Feels more like a game that rich people would play only to be amongst the wealthy. As I said, it sounds like a good idea, but it just does not work, this website overprices items that thieves and scammers will go after and attempt to steal from other players who are in possession of those items.
    Speaking of scammers and thieves, they are EVERYWHERE IN THIS GAME!!!!! Whether it is a game server, idle server, or trade server, there will always be a player who has had a past history of stealing from other players. The higher the value of an item, the more likely chance you will be added by a random person who will either A. Try to buy it off of you for a fair price. B. Will try and steal it from you. C. Will send you a random fake link to a fake website that will hijack your account (I have had countless users trying to hijack my account because I have an unusual in my backpack, I still get random friend requests even though I don't play the game anymore). so yes, they are EVERYWHERE!!
    The good thing about trading is you never know what you might get from other players if you agree to pay their price!

I would also like to mention I was a moderator on a trade server at one point in the game, I was a regular on this server, I often assisted with helping the staff catching rule breakers or someone who has had a past history with stealing from other players. They recommended for me to apply to work for their server, I agreed to apply for their server, I went on the official website for the server that they run and wrote my application to work for the server. I waited about 2 weeks for an answer, the owner of the server added me via Steam, he gave me the news that I got the position of a moderator. I said in my application that I had not been a part of a staff team anywhere else before the one I applied for, I figured that they would train me to learn how to be a good moderator, someone who can be an expert at knowing what to do, but nope! They instead threw me in without any training at all and NOT advising me what to do and what not to do, they did however how to use the console commands that the server had provided, I did not know what most of them did or did not know what each of them did. About 2 weeks later I was called into TeamSpeak (I actually had to this program on my computer) the staff was talking about how they were changing rules and that they were denying any sort of appeal from a specific website that does not exist anymore. After the meeting was over I was told to deny any existing appeal on the forums, I was told by an admin to do this action, I did what he told me and I posted on the forum posts, after I posted on the forums posts, the admin denied all of the posts. So a few days go by and I log back on my Steam account, I noticed a message that was sent to me by another staff member, he gave me a link to one of the appeals I was told to post on, I read that the person who was one of the people that I was told to post on tried to sue the server and website all together, so a few of the other staff members kept sending me messages blaming me for this entire thing when I was only doing what another adminstrator told me to do. So after this I decided to get off of my Steam account for an entire year, not knowing what was happening, I just did not decide to care anymore and left for good. I have never seen such a terrible server not giving a crap about their server and the way they treat their other staff members like this.

Final Opinion
    So that is my opinion of Team Fortress 2, I know that there maybe some things I went way too hard on, but this is my experience and what I went through while playing this game. The game is good itself, has a lot of effort that was but into the game, but the trade system is what destroys it from being a completely normal game, a majority of this game is just a cash grab, it seems that the message is: Have the most expensive item in the entire game and you win.
  72. Jun 16, 2015
    This game is great - I hardly have to sing its praises. The environments make the game brilliant and the strong influence on Team Based Strategy (TBS) makes this one FPS you do not want to miss out on. It is actually interesting, because TF2 used to cost around £15 but they have now made it Free To Play (That'll get on the Pay 2 Player's nerves, so don't wear the Ghostly Gibbus Hat). IThis game is great - I hardly have to sing its praises. The environments make the game brilliant and the strong influence on Team Based Strategy (TBS) makes this one FPS you do not want to miss out on. It is actually interesting, because TF2 used to cost around £15 but they have now made it Free To Play (That'll get on the Pay 2 Player's nerves, so don't wear the Ghostly Gibbus Hat). I honestly think this huge leap was unnecessary. Although Valve are hardly the poorest Game Developers out there, I think they could have simply reduced the price to, say, £5-£7! F2P is really just a bonus, but if you want the full impact of Hat collecting, Payload Delivering, Spy mouthing off fun, you'll pay 29p for a bad quality gun and fire away (the puns!)

There is actually quite a cool, well developed storyline behind a game that seems to be just 'Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Hate on Noobs, Shoot', but I won't go into it now. Let me just say, its better than anything that Treyarch have come up with recently.

Each class is pretty much necessary on a team for success, besides maybe a couple of slightly more unnecessary classes (I won't stir the Demoman Fans), and you really DO feel that you have a part to play. Win, and you feel great and proud for doing your bit, and lose, and you feel that it was partly your fault (do you hear that? We don't NEED Mic abusers telling us this - we know it ourselves).

Unfortunately, the classes do come at a price, and the fact that most of it is online means that you could be matched with the guy who has played the game for 8 years and has mastered the art of the Invis Watch and Backstab. Online games all come with the problem of these so called 'Mic Abusers', but they can be ignored

Overall, Team Fortress 2 is a fabulous, Free To Play game that'll keep you and your friends occupied for hours. Just buy something and upgrade to Premium to avoid 'N00B Scrub!!!! GET REKT!!' Comments!

-GWZ Signing Off (not really!)
  73. Jun 12, 2015
    A comical take on team fortress classic, featuring a good f2p model, fairly balanced gameplay, teamwork, objective, and class based play, and developers that (or at least used to) listen to it's community. Team Fortress 2 players say the game deserves more attention from valve, but it is pretty old, and many players are leaving for other class-based shooters.
  74. May 27, 2015
    This game is addicting and fun.It's now been 8 years and it still hold up well.The game is my favorite and having fun the first time I played this. TF2 is a great gameto play!
  75. May 26, 2015
    One of the best games I have ever played. Now that it's older, I keep coming back to it between other games and it still draws me in. Easy to pick up, hard to master. An FPS with a unique character.
  76. May 23, 2015
    So complex, it is unlike anything I ever played the gameplay is always fun 9 classes a ton of subclasses and a whole load of ways to play each class,that what makes me spend more than 1000 hours and still a newbie compared to others that spent 300,2500 or 10,000 hours of gameplay
  77. May 4, 2015
    Team Fortress is a pleasant FPS game. Indeed, I hate usual FPS games because the best players always win, and as a beginner, I don't enjoy these type of game. But Team Fortress is different. Indeed, there are different type of gameplays depending of the character you choose. For example, if you don't like to aim, you can burn the enemies with the Pyro, or if you want to heal people but youTeam Fortress is a pleasant FPS game. Indeed, I hate usual FPS games because the best players always win, and as a beginner, I don't enjoy these type of game. But Team Fortress is different. Indeed, there are different type of gameplays depending of the character you choose. For example, if you don't like to aim, you can burn the enemies with the Pyro, or if you want to heal people but you are not too good to kill the enemies, you can pick the Medic. There are always solutions for beginners. Moreover, the game by itself is funny : the dialogue, the graphics, the taunts, the way people die. AND IT'S FREE ! Expand
  78. Apr 26, 2015
    TF2 used to be something special, something that made it stand out from other games, however as timed passed Valve now ruined this game and made it a monstrous cash cow, not only that, but they keep doing stupid sh*t and ignore the stuff that needs addressing.

Firstly is F2P, sure it boosted the game's life span, but all it really did was add a huge amount of idiotic, immature and awful players into the game that poisoned the community, the community used to be friendly, they helped new players, we would laugh and smile while we enjoy TF2, now it's just "OMFG F2P NOOB!" "UR SH*T AND SO IS UR WHOEL FAMILY" and more terrible quotes that should stay in COD, players act aggressively for no reason and the amount of hackers has sky rocketed, thanks Valve, thanks for destroying a unique community with your sh*tty business model.

Secondly is how lazy the devs are now, TF2 got a lot of updates in 2011, in 2012 that dropped a bit, in 2013 and 2014 we get next to nothing except a million hats that nobody wanted and some underpowered/useless weapons, not only that but ALL UPDATES are nothing but cash cows, End of The Line was sliced and diced to death and only featuring hats, miscs AND A PAY 2 PLAY EVENT while we were promised new weapons, a new gamemode and map. The map was cut because "It's too confusing for new players" which is absolute bullsh*t because Valve has maps in the game which ARE EVEN HARDER THEN THE CUT MAP! You can still play the map on community servers, but it's still stupid that it isn't in the game, but yet harder maps are.
    If you thought End of The Line was bad, the Robotic Boogaloo is worse, 54 "New" hats! Oh sorry I meant 54 RESKINS of hats! While some are creative, most are just carbon copies of the original hats.

Thirdly is the Source engine, it's an awful engine that needs TO DIE, hitboxes are terrible and the glitches make Ride To Hell look stable and well polished, crashes everywhere and game changing bugs like getting into spawns and more. As for the hitboxes, you can headshot someone BLOOD COMES FLYING OUT, and nothing.... while they shoot your toe and you instantly die....

Fourth is balance, the balance is everywhere in this game, let me tell you what I mean...

Scout is alright, however he does have some gimmicky bullsh*t weapons like the Sandman and Flying Guillotine combo, he also has some useless weapons like the Sun on a stick and Back Scatter.

Soldier is too good, a powerful and reliable arsenal of weapons makes him a top pick for tryhards, and all you see is them getting 50 points at the end of the match while 2nd place has like 20, Soldier is balanced, but when a pro uses him, there's no downsides.

F*CK PYRO, Degreaser is absolutely broken and is a straight upgrade to all of the flamethrowers, plus VALVE KEEP IGNORING THIS WEAPON AND NERF EVERYTHING ELSE! I love how Pyro can be a crit wh*re but Heavy can't drop sandvichs to heal himself and Engineer not having the Pomson penetrate targets, so those are OP while Pyro kills 8 of the 9 classes without any skill/thought? 11/10

Demoman used to be overpowered, but recently he's been reworked and I like it, he's still strong as hell though but better then he used to be.

Heavy is balanced in my eyes, too bad everyone wants to nerf his Minigun while Pyro gets away again.

Engineer is annoying, but not overpowered.

Same goes for Medic.

Sniper suffers from the same issues I have with nearly ALL sniper classes, "If you can aim, there's no downside or counter!" seriously, try and fight a sniper who can aim GOOD LUCK! There needs to be a longer delay when you can headshot people and not do BS quick scopes.

Spy is annoying, but the only issue is the Ambassador, it suffers from the same issue with the Sniper, but I think it needs a rework since it's a straight upgrade to all the Revolvers.

Plus Valve are slow as sh*t to nerf weapons, it took 3 years for them to fix the Mini Sentry from healing itself when being built, AND 6 YEARS TO OVERNERF THE AXTINGUISHER!

There are a truck load of more complaints, however there is one thing I like about this game and it's the characters.

All of them are well developed, fun and very memorable and they are easily the best part of the game, I love watching SFM videos of them, I love reading the comics, I love GMOD videos on them, honestly I love everything about them, too bad the game their in is ruined.
  79. Apr 24, 2015
    When I first played tf2 I was like meh just a normal f2p fps game. so I came back about a year ago and got into the trade industry and I was like wow I love this! And now i'm addicted to it
  80. Apr 22, 2015
    Greatest fun I've ever had on any multiplayer shooter! Loads of variety and laughs to keep you coming back for more! *Valve's storm of action and laughter fires all 10 bullets!*
  81. Apr 13, 2015
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGG best game I've ever played in steam and amazing all and **** the characters weapons, generally fantastic maps and good to play with my friends and other people
  82. Apr 10, 2015
    Its so awesome that it is too much for me to describe!! :D yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  83. Mar 30, 2015
    This game is the best free game i have ever played.This game's online matches are great.And the visual graphics of this game is promising.This game can provide hour's of fun.
  84. Mar 26, 2015
    The most fun I have ever had in a online game! No matter what game that I decide to buy on Steam or retail I consistently have to keep asking myself the question "Will I play this more than TF2?" and from playing the game for well over 2.5k hours I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that TF2 is one of my favorite games to date.

Okay enough praise for the game and time for a bit of

Okay enough praise for the game and time for a bit of history, with the original Team Fortress being launched as a mod for another classic fps game Quake which was released in the year of 1996 and it took a new turn on the fps genre. With the game predominately focusing on team work rather than a "one many army" tactic it had provided enough balance in a game that allowed for moderately skilled teams to effectively counter or defeat another team which focused on 1 or 2 highly skilled players.

Fast forward to Oct 9th of 2007 and you have the release of Team Fortress 2 a stunning edition to the games series and which provided a better display of what the source engine was capable of. Team Fortress 2 featured a selection of nine different classes with different styles of play. Keeping to the traditional Quake death match styled game play teams would be pitted against one another over capture points, capture the flag scenarios, and attack defend scenarios which would focus on either control points or payload matches which focused on one team pushing a giant bomb to the enemy teams base.
    With the games high octane take on team structure and intense death match game play the competitive scene and popularity of TF2 rose quickly through the ranks.

Seven years later and TF2 is still holding the rank of 3rd most popular game on steam to date right behind Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Dota 2, this is unheard of in any competitive game or fps to date. TF2 is still being updated with new modes, maps, weapons and overall content as well as trailers or promo's for the games advertising and reveling new character stories and events made by Valve themselves as well as the addition of the Steam Workshop which gives a ton of creative aspects to TF2 from both a players stand point and anyone who's looking to get into modding and doing creative things for games in general.

Con's: No game is perfect in either story or gameplay and TF2 is no exception, with the games random crit rate being one of these issues. Players can randomly do 3k damage in a sudden burst often to the dismay of would be attack and much delight of the would be victim/survivor. With the addition of the Kritzkreig medics and build Krtiz and choose which player to give the Kritz too providing for a few moments of 100% crit damage, this allows the game to be more balanced by working for the critical damage instead of randomly being rewarded for it.

Another issue would be ironically certain objects within the games maps specifically the corners of objects, Some of the games object corners can completely stop momentum and completely immobilize a player trying to make an escape.

Aside from these issues nothing really breaks the game and even with these issues the game is still 100% enjoyable and well worth any amount of time spent playing, with a friendly community of both new and highly skilled players the games over all experience is well worth any avid or new gamer's time!
  85. Mar 24, 2015
    Best game I have ever played, but I can say that they release too many updates and I'd not be angry about them, if they won't put in so much hats and taunts. That are making gamers (P2Ps) buy more hats and expensive things. So they could laugh at other gamers (F2Ps), I can say that I was an F2P for very much time, then in like a month ago i became a P2P. I"m not like some of those, I don'tBest game I have ever played, but I can say that they release too many updates and I'd not be angry about them, if they won't put in so much hats and taunts. That are making gamers (P2Ps) buy more hats and expensive things. So they could laugh at other gamers (F2Ps), I can say that I was an F2P for very much time, then in like a month ago i became a P2P. I"m not like some of those, I don't laugh and make fun of F2Ps. So take that for advise, don't do this what you don't want do be done to you. Expand
  86. Mar 8, 2015
    I just started this game in September 2014 and I loved this game to the fullest to it's unique and laughable artwork.More likely because updates and the fps is so unique from the others because HATS AND DON'T BOTHER TO TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY . You have made me addicted and I wish you can continue :).
    Also please continue making us laugh
  87. Mar 6, 2015
    Tell me, what other FPS game can you whack people with a golden frying pan while wearing a burning hat, turn them into gold, then fly out of the world with a boy with baseball bat wearing a cleaver on his head, then see him turn into ice by a man with a ice stick wearing a horn with thunder on it?
    If you can find 1, I quit tf2, if its Free to play like tf2.
    Well, there are no best
    If you can find 1, I quit tf2, if its Free to play like tf2.

Well, there are no best things in tf2, making it balanced, some might be good with one, while others prefer other weapons. With a bunch of cosmetics and hats, tf2 is perfect for any age, from a tryhard 10 years old to a adult who spent 100 dollars on a hat.
  88. Mar 6, 2015
    Team Fortress 2 is amazing FPS Game. Which does not have end. You have still new updates! New weapons. Amazing Game-play. Nine Classes. Team Fortress 2 is one of the best FPS Free to play Games, I ever seen. If i need to go out and play with others, NO! I must play this game. This will ruin your day. It is addictive game. But, i must say also this when im reviewing this game. It has gotTeam Fortress 2 is amazing FPS Game. Which does not have end. You have still new updates! New weapons. Amazing Game-play. Nine Classes. Team Fortress 2 is one of the best FPS Free to play Games, I ever seen. If i need to go out and play with others, NO! I must play this game. This will ruin your day. It is addictive game. But, i must say also this when im reviewing this game. It has got so many new players, and...They are destroying this game. You will start to get bored, after playing with them. Because they don't aim to head and similarly... But, there are PRO players too. I know players they can kill you in 1 second. They are rich. And have got many expensive items. But, you can get it too by trading. I have played about 1 000 hours; What is: (41,6 of day). What is not much. I personally ''love'' Pyro and Spy.

So:

-Fun
    -Addictive
    -You Can play it With friends
    -If you get into, you will be one of the best

-Free To Play Players
    -None
  89. Mar 1, 2015
    This is a game with strong addiction. This is a true game which will blow your mind away.
    Team Fortress 2 is a very fun game that any game player would like. The most important thing: this game is FREE.
    The game is very cool and enjoyable. However, there are any experienced players which overpower the less experienced players and do not give beginners a chance to improve and develop.
    The unique thing about this game is that: in most games, repetition bores a person. However, this is one rare game in which repetition makes the player more hooked. Hard to explain; you try it out and you will find out.
  90. Feb 23, 2015
    Really, Good Its really Amazing how they balance there weapons and unbalance the map still really fun and meeting silly people in this game is clearly amazing also they make genuine stuff from other games really good i bet the next genuine weapon would be a good one!
  91. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is just another complete rip-off of angry birds. The game itself is exactly the same except the graphics quality is much lower and the gameplay is significantly less user friendly.
  92. Feb 18, 2015
    There has never been a better chaotic, class-based multiplayer shooter. Stylish, funny, and well-balanced, this game has continued to evolve for 8 years now and remains a great experience. The biggest problem I have with the game is that it doesn't have strict rules for player behavior or a great overall community. It takes a bit of effort to find servers where rules worth having areThere has never been a better chaotic, class-based multiplayer shooter. Stylish, funny, and well-balanced, this game has continued to evolve for 8 years now and remains a great experience. The biggest problem I have with the game is that it doesn't have strict rules for player behavior or a great overall community. It takes a bit of effort to find servers where rules worth having are enforced, and then it becomes a challenge to find times when those servers are populated. Expand
  93. Feb 16, 2015
    Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money. Keys. Money.
  94. Feb 9, 2015
    I'm a new player to this game and i have to say that i'm really sad that i decided to play it so many years after it's release . It's a blast to play and the fact that there are all these classes to choose from makes the game even cooler . Just imagine all those combinations of classes that you can make to annihilate your opponents . And in case you get bored of it there are also a bunchI'm a new player to this game and i have to say that i'm really sad that i decided to play it so many years after it's release . It's a blast to play and the fact that there are all these classes to choose from makes the game even cooler . Just imagine all those combinations of classes that you can make to annihilate your opponents . And in case you get bored of it there are also a bunch of maps for you to play on . Now i have noticed some microtransactions but nothing that gives players an unfair advantage . I would definitely recommend this game Expand
  95. Feb 1, 2015
    If you don't enjoy this gem there's something awfully wrong with you. This co-op multiplayer game is one of the best multiplayer experiences you can have at this time. Now they went ahead to triple their potential consumers from the in-game store and made it completely free. That's right, the only argument someone could use against this game would be hating fun, especially that kind ofIf you don't enjoy this gem there's something awfully wrong with you. This co-op multiplayer game is one of the best multiplayer experiences you can have at this time. Now they went ahead to triple their potential consumers from the in-game store and made it completely free. That's right, the only argument someone could use against this game would be hating fun, especially that kind of fast-paced fun that's also free of charge, You have to be a cretin.

9 classes to choose from, each has its own set of abilities, each excels at determined situations, working together to reach an objective. Most co-op games aren't too good because humans can not cooperate with other human beings—myself included—but this works. It's not 100% but there are interesting communities out there that enjoy playing a good balanced game. While others are server equivalents of wet, putrid-smelling feces. Choose well.
  96. Jan 15, 2015
    A very nice game for the people who likes FPS, Its cartoonish (not to realistic) and the best part is its F2P, Its not P2W (Pay 2 Win) It has multiplayer and practice mode. The characters are balanced and also weapons
    It has a big community.
  97. Jan 11, 2015
    One of the best game ever. If you could only see my steam profile you will see I have 850 hours of play time with this game. That coming from a person having a library of 200 games plus. Sometimes I think its team fortress's fault why I can't play any of my other games. Its that good!
  98. Jan 4, 2015
    Very fun but... there are some game modes that confuse me a lot and its hard for me to understand the objective. Other than that the game is very fun and a nice first turn on 2008 PC gaming.
  99. Dec 19, 2014
    Obviously one of the best first person shooters ever. There are 9 classes, and all of them are super fun and easy to use. after you've been playing for a little while, you will get REALLY into it.
  100. Dec 10, 2014
    There is a good part of the fan community which is mostly mature and you have the people who try to compare this to CoD. This is made by Valve, not by franchise milkers!
    Gameplay is pretty good, every character is recognizeable and you'll really enjoy yourself playing this because its free...
  101. Jul 31, 2013
    A perfect team fps game. It's not just spawn, aim and shoot. You have to think, a lot. Tempo is rather slower compared to other fps games, but quality strategic gameplay is guaranteed. The game is also imbued with many small details ("meet the" videos, graphics, music sounds and voices). Man, this game is amazing. It takes some time to understand the underlying mechanics, but when you doA perfect team fps game. It's not just spawn, aim and shoot. You have to think, a lot. Tempo is rather slower compared to other fps games, but quality strategic gameplay is guaranteed. The game is also imbued with many small details ("meet the" videos, graphics, music sounds and voices). Man, this game is amazing. It takes some time to understand the underlying mechanics, but when you do you are going to play it a long long time. Plus the people there and community are fun too Collapse

1. AceGamez
    The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.