9.1

1. GregJ
    Jun 19, 2009
    Best ever fps online multiplayer game. A must buy. Also there r awesome videos about each class you can be and each one comes from a different country. Also the classes are balanced and they work together as a team.
  2. TimB
    Aug 8, 2009
    Completely intoxicating. If I had dollar for everytime I've cursed at this game I could quit my job. Which is cool, cause I wish I could stay home and play this masterpiece all day. I've been playing this game for a year now and, although I have taken a few breaks, this game still has lasting appeal. The addition of the new weapons adds an entirely new dynamic and gives it even Completely intoxicating. If I had dollar for everytime I've cursed at this game I could quit my job. Which is cool, cause I wish I could stay home and play this masterpiece all day. I've been playing this game for a year now and, although I have taken a few breaks, this game still has lasting appeal. The addition of the new weapons adds an entirely new dynamic and gives it even more replayability. The games are so different, you could play the same map for hours and still keep on your toes. I'm in love. Sorry wifey, I'll be workin late... these sentries aren't gonna build themselves! Expand
  3. MikaelO
    Jan 11, 2010
    Before this I barely played any shooters, but TF2 really is a great game and has given me an awesome gaming experience along with opening my mind for other shooters. Thanks Valve!
  4. Soraryuu
    Jan 1, 2010
    I've spent a good 300+ hours playing this game. Almost every one of them were enjoyable. I'm too lazy to point out why, so I'll just give it a 10 and reason it with "I love it, best 15$ I've ever spent".
  5. OskarJ
    Jan 10, 2010
    For me The best online shooter. Cartoon style characters all with own personalities. 10/10!
  6. Noneofyourbuisness
    Jan 8, 2010
    amazing game not to hard to learn, the classes are VERY well ballenced if you know what your doing but at first it may seem like pyros are rigged. Takes some playing time to get good but so do all games. There are many custom mods and maps adding alot of cool things, so unlike Alan T said now there are bigger maps some with interesting theams and things. There are items randomly given amazing game not to hard to learn, the classes are VERY well ballenced if you know what your doing but at first it may seem like pyros are rigged. Takes some playing time to get good but so do all games. There are many custom mods and maps adding alot of cool things, so unlike Alan T said now there are bigger maps some with interesting theams and things. There are items randomly given during playing time and from achivements earned they fixed the duplicate item problem through crafting so you can get rid of the extras/dont wants to make things you can use. All the people iv played with are friendly and fun and there are NO aimboters/hackers. All in all a great game with a simple graphics style but that work very well for the game and a very responsive company (valve/steam). Buy it (it regularly goes on sale through steam) and you wont be diapointed with its enjoyability, replayabliity and system requirements. Expand
  7. JakeB
    Jan 8, 2010
    An incredible game, I daresay it may even be the greatest multiplayer game of all time. It's cool, wacky, cartoony and above all...fun.
  8. RichLeonetti
    Nov 10, 2007
    Fantastic game. The classes are balanced and maps interesting, and the action keep you coming back for more.
  9. JakobL.
    Nov 20, 2007
    Really a fun game.. Takes you away from the seriousness of other online games.
  10. RichardH.
    Oct 13, 2007
    Awesome fun, great graphics, well balanced classes and Valves experience of pumping out excellent shooters makes this game pure brilliance!
  11. SeanM.
    Oct 13, 2007
    Absolutly brilliant game, awesome mix between the different classes.
  12. MikeB.
    Oct 14, 2007
    Very good! Old School fun with a new twist. I really don't have anything bad to say about TF2, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get away from serious pseudo-realistic shooters such as BF2/Quake Wars. A breath of fresh air.
  13. AnonymousMC
    Oct 15, 2007
    KICK ASS!!! I loved TFC1 and TFC2 puts it to shame but still keeps that classic love of TFC1 all the maps look kick ass! HL SOURCE OWNS!!! and the Cartoon look of the chars is crazy and flows really well could ask for anything better! Can't wait for ten years from now if there will be a TFC3!
  14. ColeG.
    Oct 16, 2007
    A great game, hours of fun. Couldn't have asked for a better sequel to my all-time favorite classic online shooter game.
  15. AnonymousMC
    Oct 17, 2007
    if you dont like this game its because youre always getting dominated.... ive never played tf1, i bought the orange box and played the beta for tf2 and was hooked and im still hooked... best multiplayer game out there because you actually need to have a strategy and use team work...
  16. JW
    Oct 17, 2007
    Wow! Just what i was expecting from Valve and they delivered a Great, fun, Fast action,Team-work shooter good job!
  17. PhilippS.
    Nov 7, 2007
    Great Game. Includes the tactical aspect of BF2, the graphic of CSS and the fun of CS.
  18. MatthewW.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Amazing multiplayer frantic action. This game looks amazing, plays amazing, and it so well balanced. Anyone can choose a class of their liking depending on their playstyle and have a great time.
  19. imranimran
    Nov 9, 2007
    The Best game ive played its alot more funnier and crazier then the 1st team fortress classic.
  20. TimW.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Best Team Fortress out of the two! Every character is now balanced and the game play and visuals is amazing! Very fast paced and will be loved for many reasons.
  21. NullaP.
    Oct 22, 2007
    An excellent game yes, but so dummied down from TF1 that it's lost what made it stand out from the competition. Not so much "Team Fortress Classic" as "Team Fortress Castrated". Disappointing.
  22. JamesC.
    Oct 23, 2007
    I don't think they could have made a more loyal and fitting tribute to one of the best multiplayer FPSes of all time if they'd tried. Perfection.
  23. MarkS.
    Oct 23, 2007
    I played it once and it was OK. Went back again and had some fun. The more I played the most fun it became.... now I cannot stay away. To say it grow on you is a tremendous understatement.
  24. GaëlR.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Very very nice game ! Graphic quality is pretty good; Gameplay is amazing and I really enjoy to play a rôle playing FPS !! Not yet a TF2 player ? Just buy and try !
  25. MattM.
    Oct 26, 2007
    Superbly balanced gameplay. Great stylistic visuals. Frenetic, deeply strategic and so addicting!
  26. AnonymousMC
    Jan 1, 2008
    Amazing game design and balance. This is the most fun I've had in a shooter for years. Getting rid of grenades was a god-send. I would have given TF2 a 10 if they had a few more maps. In any case Buy it and Play it before TF3 comes out...
  27. AnonymousMC
    Jan 2, 2008
    one of the most enjoyable online shooters by far-
    The action is too fast paced for anyone to act like a moron and ruin it for everyone. Each character has his own strengh/weaknesses and take a small learning curve.
    one of the most enjoyable online shooters by far-
    but once you find your favorite 2 or 3 types of character to use- youll come back for team fortress two action when your looking for a quick semi strategic adrenaline rush. runs smooth and is very balanced- two thumbs up.
  28. IngmarsM.
    Oct 24, 2008
    Game is very well balanced and graphics look nice. even through game is not matching it Minimal system requirements and it laggs heavy in middle of battle its good. Thank you Valve! I have played only pirated version of this but I'm gonna buy it! its worth it.
  29. AnonymousMC
    Jan 30, 2008
    I like the game so much because it's great, the updates the game gets regularly are great, and the major update pack it's going to get will just be awesome. The "Meet the..." series are also fantastic.
    I wish good luck to Valve with their new game, and hope they'll keep up the good work. Thanks, bye!
  30. Craig
    Feb 16, 2008
    The best class based FPS to date. TF2 is going to set the benchmark for all future FPS games in terms of originality, style, replayability, fun. its a great game as it is also simple.

1. AceGamez
    The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.