Team Fortress 2 PC

9.2

1. AdamO.
    Jun 6, 2008
    Awesome game, lots of content, never boring, every gamer should own it!
  2. EvanD.
    Jul 1, 2008
    Incredibly fun, brilliantly polished, and continuously supported with free content by Valve. For $20, it's a great buy for anyone that likes traditional shooters.
  3. sp
    Jul 12, 2008
    never seen such a funny game - teamplay requiered !! 10 points.
  4. MarceloR.
    Jul 17, 2008
    The game is awesome. Very funny and has a gameplay far superior than any First Person Shooter i'd already played.
  5. TomT.
    Jul 23, 2008
    Does not insult players' intelligence. Extremely funny & addictive. I love the the rubber duck. Design of a genius.
  6. DrewM
    Jul 5, 2008
    Best game out never get sick of like Natural Selection.
  7. ChrilleB.
    Jul 9, 2008
    Superior game, but still doesn't chase Quakeworld in experience.
  8. NicholasA.
    Aug 2, 2008
    TFC2 has brought back the team based chaos that is my favorite type of gameplay. Well balanced classes that offer a variety ways to fight balance out an already well rounded game. Special abilites have made the game fresh and the eye candy is spectacular.
  9. ScottK
    Aug 20, 2008
    I LOVE this game - from the great variety of player classes, to the "awards", to the unlockable weapons/upgrades. . . there's nothing not to like about it.
  10. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    Hands down, second-to-none, top-notch multiplayer experience which surpasses anything I've ever played before. And, yes, I've played COD4 online. Team Fortress 2 rips off the arm of Call of Duty 4 and beats it with the wet end. This is one example of simple equals better: keep your golden weapons and your nifty ranking system, just give me more cartoony, tongue in cheek humour inHands down, second-to-none, top-notch multiplayer experience which surpasses anything I've ever played before. And, yes, I've played COD4 online. Team Fortress 2 rips off the arm of Call of Duty 4 and beats it with the wet end. This is one example of simple equals better: keep your golden weapons and your nifty ranking system, just give me more cartoony, tongue in cheek humour in a class-based shooter that everyone who appreciates good gaming can enjoy. What's more, Valve will keep you on your toes with a seemingly constant flow of brilliant updates that'll rival even Garry (of Garry's Mod). With 9 totally unique and intricate characters with their own perks and downfalls, each will eventually receive some shiny new unlockable weapons that'll be sure to keep the game enjoyable. Eat your heart out. Expand
  11. DamianosZ.
    Aug 3, 2008
    One of the best games i have ever played...... vell spend money. good job guys.
  12. JesseG.
    Aug 4, 2008
    Intense, well balanced, and just plain out fun!
  13. PierreL.
    Aug 4, 2008
    Action, Cartoon and Skillz ... sounds like a strange mix at the beginning. Don't miss this fantastic game, really addictive and funny !
  14. FelixR.
    Aug 8, 2008
    That game IS the bomb! It really kicks ass! I am already since 15 hours (i bought it 3 days ago) addicted to it!
  15. AnonymousMC
    Sep 2, 2008
    ok il just say it now. all you morons giving this game a zero are either plaing this game on the 360 or ps3 or your complete idiots who have never playes a good game in your life. this game is great and the updates make the game more fun and give you a reason to keep playing also i played this game for 5 months then i stoped till the medic update came out and i havent stop playing since sook il just say it now. all you morons giving this game a zero are either plaing this game on the 360 or ps3 or your complete idiots who have never playes a good game in your life. this game is great and the updates make the game more fun and give you a reason to keep playing also i played this game for 5 months then i stoped till the medic update came out and i havent stop playing since so you noobs who suck at the game stop giving it zeros Expand
  16. ChrisL
    Sep 25, 2008
    Really fun game, only drawback being that everyone has to start somewhere, and isn't that entertaining when the pro's are giving you a humiliation lesson!
  17. James
    Sep 27, 2008
    Incredibly entertaining. Play it once and you'll be hooked.
  18. None
    Sep 29, 2008
    Great Game! Fun and Nice team based gameplay.
  19. AlexR.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Love this game, really easy to get the hang of, and the variety of gameplay, and surf maps in partcular are extremely good. no complaints!!
  20. BobB.
    Sep 7, 2008
    The most chaotic, insane, and bloody multiplayer game to date. And, of course, the best.
  21. BartekBartek
    Nov 12, 2009
    This game is very good but in this game is a lot of bugs eg. fire under wather.
  22. anonymous
    Nov 1, 2009
    Simply amazing game. Everyone on here saying that the updates are stupid aren't realizing that THEY can get the new weapons, too. All theyre doing is rewarding you for playing more than others. If you come into this game looking for a hardcore, strategy kind of FPS, go away. This is a "kill everybody and try not to be killed" type of game that was intended for pure fun, and it meets Simply amazing game. Everyone on here saying that the updates are stupid aren't realizing that THEY can get the new weapons, too. All theyre doing is rewarding you for playing more than others. If you come into this game looking for a hardcore, strategy kind of FPS, go away. This is a "kill everybody and try not to be killed" type of game that was intended for pure fun, and it meets it's goal. 10/10 Expand
  23. MatthewC
    Oct 1, 2009
    Okay so basically, I understand freedom of speech and whatnot but if you do not have any understanding or think that collectable items has split or killed the Team Fortress community, than I am just going to think your one of the following: a child, an imbosile, both and/or havn't even really taken the time to understand the game or even get in touch with the core TF2 community. This Okay so basically, I understand freedom of speech and whatnot but if you do not have any understanding or think that collectable items has split or killed the Team Fortress community, than I am just going to think your one of the following: a child, an imbosile, both and/or havn't even really taken the time to understand the game or even get in touch with the core TF2 community. This game is probably one of the best only out done by its predecessor. Perhaps not perceived by some now, but when TFC was originally released and whatnot (Mind you I was arround the age of 8 at the time) that had just about as much influence on me as a gamer as when Starcraft was released. It is the kind of game, if you havn't even played first person shooters before, if you just jumped into the seat and strapped in your flame retardant and picked up your flame thrower, you could literally be up there in the action dominating opponents in minutes. But - don't let that fool you into thinking the game's that simple, you'll be running into all kinds of enemies. You'll be having to deal with slow classes like the notorious 'Sandvich' wielding Heavy Weapons Guy whose weapon of choice is a Gatling gun. The tricky speedster Scout, who can outrun you no problems and is prone to 'bonking' you on the head with baseball bat in hand. The sneaky Spy who if you arn't watching your back when it counts can cost you your life and a great deal of embarrasment when he sticks you with his knife and then disguises as you to threaten your allies. And there is a whole lot more, and with variation in individual playstyles - you will always be left guessing what to expect next. This game is a must for all people interested in something involving a bit of teamwork, but also definately worth looking into if you prefer a more solo play. Expand
  24. ThatGuy
    Dec 14, 2009
    Team Fortress 2 is well done, the class updates keep it fresh, crafting will be fun to do, even though turning metal and wood into sandwiches confuses me, it's a great mix of warfare and humor, i just can't get enough of this game.
  25. EirikB
    Dec 28, 2009
    This is an Awesome game. I just like the option you have in this game. Well, i'm new to this game.. But after couple of hours playing all night long.. I just have to say: I ENJOYED IT, EVERY SINGLE SECOND! =) IT'S A AWESOME GAME! What characters do i like best? Spy, Enginer.. no, wait.. I love 'em all! =) So if you don't have this game, go buy it! Or do like i did, buy This is an Awesome game. I just like the option you have in this game. Well, i'm new to this game.. But after couple of hours playing all night long.. I just have to say: I ENJOYED IT, EVERY SINGLE SECOND! =) IT'S A AWESOME GAME! What characters do i like best? Spy, Enginer.. no, wait.. I love 'em all! =) So if you don't have this game, go buy it! Or do like i did, buy the Valve complete pack for just 50£ (Holiday sale).. In this pack there is all Counter Strike versions. Day of defeat, half life Left 4 dead 1,2 Team Fortress 1,2 ;P Expand
  26. SimpleJack
    Oct 28, 2009
    A wonderfull fast action-game! Especially the many big updates and the interest of Valve in the community are awesome!
  27. DudeEt
    Oct 29, 2009
    By far the greatest online shooter game of its type. It's graphics have a nice feel to them, and the theme is pleasing to the eyes after repetitive playing.. although was is best about it, is the classes. Sure somethings change a touch with updates, and unlockable items, although others have helped the game feel fresh. For example.. the item drop system might be annoying.. but it By far the greatest online shooter game of its type. It's graphics have a nice feel to them, and the theme is pleasing to the eyes after repetitive playing.. although was is best about it, is the classes. Sure somethings change a touch with updates, and unlockable items, although others have helped the game feel fresh. For example.. the item drop system might be annoying.. but it sure has left everyone in suspense on wanting to get a hat.. and therefor continuing to play. Personally i think its a bit of a gimmick.. Anyhow it has quite some potential still, since 3 classes remain to be updated with a few more meet the "" videos to be made, being the medic and the pyro. The community of it is great as well, with a huge variety of maps for selection to differ from the valve maps that one gets to know to well after some time. Some include skill maps, that rely on techniques that most would have not even thought about.. most times though they are just for the fun and impractical for real use. I highly doubt if valve makes a team fortress 3 in the future, that it could live up to this game.. of which if it does, well then it is obvious what will be my favorite game. So come play a few rounds.. choose a class, from the selection of the: explosive rather well balanced class the soldier, the team asset the medic, whom heals everyone and can easily help win a match with an ubercharge.. the spy who's job is to infiltrate and attack the enemy in their weakspot and destroy machines among the way. the scout who uses speed and flanking to his ability, the pyro for everyone that just wants to hold down mouse one..the heavy for everyone who wants a big gun and lots of hp, the engineer for the type whom want to build machines to help out your team, the sniper for all whom like to annoy others by headshoting them and finally, the demoman who is by far the best drunk player character.. i have ever seen in a game, with some great lines.. and the most explosives one can pack into a character... the sticky launcher for planting traps for the enemy and the pipe bomb launcher, for dealing with everything else.. Still by far the soldier is my favorite, nothing beats killing with the rocket launcher, or hitting someone out of the air with the same gun. Expand
  28. benjaminb
    Oct 29, 2009
    the best online shooter game i mostly just be the engineer becuase i love making the turrets awesome
  29. DoeJohn
    Oct 31, 2009
    Team Fortress 2 is an instant classic. Even after two years the Team Fortress 2 team continues to support the game with frequent update and sales. Team Fortress 2 is very fun to play. Certain classes are easier to play than others, but all can be played with ease after a while. While you may get bored with a certain class, there may be an update to that class to bring you back and play it.
  30. KingJohn
    Oct 31, 2009
    This has to be one of the best online, class based games I have ever played. It includes a funky cartoon theme, and tons of humor. What could be better?

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.