8.2

1. Sep 12, 2013
    I loved the game back when it was new, and have finished it countless times.
    I must say if you are up for the challenge it's a great game, with lots of upgrades and so on.
    But it is hard, and you might just loose interest in world 1-2. Perfect co-op project though.
  2. Oct 19, 2013
    i can't believe all the bad reviews. this is not a remake, guys. the game just got re-released. it's the same game we played 20 years ago. and it is still super fun. it has a really nice art style, very good music, good nonlinear level design and it's just hard enough to make me cry once in a while. ;)

this game is fun, even today. whoever complains about bad graphics or high

this game is fun, even today. whoever complains about bad graphics or high difficulty you better buy another game.
  3. Nov 16, 2013
    This restored version fails in the playability, with controls worse than the originals, and some new bug. It's like an emulated version, done without enough love. VIRTUALINN.IT

Remake of the old classic fails at the basics and its shoddy presentation and lack of anything extra doesn't help as well. [Nov 2013]
  2. Sep 19, 2013
    With so many great ideas in The Chaos Engine, it pains me to admit that I didn't have much fun. I love the world it creates, the diverse enemies and the science fiction story, but can't get past the punishing difficulty and cheap hits. This enhanced version needs a few more enhancements to be ready for the 21st century!
  3. Sep 13, 2013