7.4

1. BobH.
    Jan 14, 2007
    I agree with Susie and I'll take it a step further and say that both games are inferior to daggerfall. Especially in scope, both Morrowind and Oblivion feel miniscule. And while Morrowind's expansions were nice, this downloadable junk for Oblivion is downright pathetic.
  2. SusieE.
    Jan 2, 2007
    Oblivion, storywise and complexity does not measure up to Morrowind, few guild quests, many in Morrowind, tiny epansion compared to Bloodmoon and Tribunal, forts and caves rather boring, I cant even levitate! Please keep the Morrowind high level of play with the improved conversations, that is the only improvement.

1. PC Gamer
    But even with so much free material competing for the attention of Oblivion fans, Knights of the Nine offers a compelling package of polished content. [Mar 2007, p.64]
  2. It’s not an adventure that’s going to blow gamers away, but for hardcore Oblivion lovers like myself, it gives us an excuse to keep on playing!
  3. While Knights of the Nine certainly maintains a high quality of gameplay that you might be expecting, it just doesn't last long enough.