The Simpsons: Hit & Run PC

8.1

1. Mar 24, 2017
    This game may not be very vast or big but the experience is a mix of nostalgia and pure greatness. I loved playing this game because it felt like an episode and you were just pulled into the story and could not get out. It felt dark and scary when we made it to the night areas Apu's storyline was the strongest and the most climatic to me. Overall this game is good with a great story
  2. Mar 23, 2017
    Este jogo floresceu em 2003 e até hoje me parece um arcade contemporâneo, Além de seguir fielmente o desenho e o carisma individual, possui uma ótima variedade de carros e de fases muito bem projetadas. O jogo se inicia com Homer e termina com Homer, mas isso não te tira o prazer de jogar com a família Simpsons. É muito bom relembrar velhos tempos, ainda mais com jogos neste nível. EuEste jogo floresceu em 2003 e até hoje me parece um arcade contemporâneo, Além de seguir fielmente o desenho e o carisma individual, possui uma ótima variedade de carros e de fases muito bem projetadas. O jogo se inicia com Homer e termina com Homer, mas isso não te tira o prazer de jogar com a família Simpsons. É muito bom relembrar velhos tempos, ainda mais com jogos neste nível. Eu recomendo hoje da mesma forma que recomendaria a 14 anos atrás. Mas a pergunta é: QUANDO SERÁ FEITO O REMAKE? Expand
  3. Nov 15, 2016
    Шедевр из детства.
    Незачем долго распинаться, гта для детей прямо перед вами!
    Шедевр из детства.
    Незачем долго распинаться, гта для детей прямо перед вами!
    Красочный открытый мир, всё выполнено в духе сериала, знакомые локации и персонажи, которым можно вмазать по лицу, эх! Графика нормальная до сих пор, а заставки тянут на отдельную серию. И куча другого фан-сервиса. Единственный минус, да и то не совсем - некая однообразность заданий, но разные локации, которые можно посетить и красочные ролики- это ваше вознаграждение за эту "однообразность"
  4. May 21, 2016
    This game has got open world and in this game can miss missions . This game was born on 2003 and this game has got normal graphics for 2003 and this game very funny , in this game can steal cars as GTA , Mafia and Saints Row . This game for children , but in this game there is open world , this is STRANGE . 10/10 for the fact that this game is fun and open world .
  5. May 21, 2016
    Actually, this game my first of all, and i must stand her 1010. Good gameplay, funny dialogs, mooooooooooooooooore fuuuun)))) Nostalgia and only. I love this game))
  6. Oct 3, 2015
    Es un juego bastante bueno, me gusto poder controlar a cinco personajes diferentes. Además, tiene una buena variedad de coches y atuendos exclusivos para cada personaje. Además de la historia, el mundo de Springfield es totalmente explorable, donde se podía encontrar sitios donde hacer carreras, monedas que conseguir para comprar ropa, y alguna que otra cosa más. En definitiva el mundo deEs un juego bastante bueno, me gusto poder controlar a cinco personajes diferentes. Además, tiene una buena variedad de coches y atuendos exclusivos para cada personaje. Además de la historia, el mundo de Springfield es totalmente explorable, donde se podía encontrar sitios donde hacer carreras, monedas que conseguir para comprar ropa, y alguna que otra cosa más. En definitiva el mundo de los simpson en un videojuego mas que completo . Expand
  7. Aug 11, 2015
    Easily one of the greatest TV licence video games of all time and definitely the best Simpsons game of all time. It is just a really fun game with awesome and unique cars along with solid level design and plenty of missions with variety and fun objectives with a ton of replay value. Simply a brilliant game.
  8. Jun 25, 2015
    Great game, Heres what i think
    PROS:
    Fun finding all the gags wasps and etc
    Many Diffrent cars
    Hidden Goodies
    Exploring springfield
    Okay Graphics
    CONS:
    Repetitive missions
    Repetitive maps
    Level 7 Is really small
    Bugs like jumping on someone head leaves you shaking
    Overall my score would be 86
  9. Mar 15, 2014
    may even be (known as) The Simpsons GTA, but it is a unique and very fun game.
    the gags, characters, parts of the city, cars, finally, did a wonderful game of a wonderful series
    (I completed twice)
  10. Mar 8, 2014
    this game is fun and entertaining, for me is one of my favorites of the last phase of my childhood and also i remember that some of the missions made me angry.
    The game reminds me GTA games XD.
  11. Jul 4, 2013
    I remember playing the hell out of this game when i was younger on my ps2, i still have it now. it is great. a must play, so get it on amazon or eBay for a cheap price.
  12. Mar 20, 2013
    This is probably the best Simpsons game ever made. Simpsons Hit & Run brings back so much memories to my childhood. The game is a parody on one of the best games ever made GTA, see because the town where you are playing as Bart and Apu, it reminds me of Liberty City (GTA III) and the mission with Lisa, the big beach place reminds me of Vice City. The game's missions are really really fun,This is probably the best Simpsons game ever made. Simpsons Hit & Run brings back so much memories to my childhood. The game is a parody on one of the best games ever made GTA, see because the town where you are playing as Bart and Apu, it reminds me of Liberty City (GTA III) and the mission with Lisa, the big beach place reminds me of Vice City. The game's missions are really really fun, my favourite are the damaging and destroying cars. The jokes and gags are hard to find in a few places. Simpsons Hit & Run is one of my favourite games of all time. 9/10 Expand
  13. Jul 5, 2012
    this game is not really anything new oh look simpsons driving big fuking whoop this game just rip off from crazy taxi that game was better this just stupid come on what where they thinking
  14. Jun 27, 2012
    I played this game when it came out and thought it was pretty good. I remember the frustration when loosing and Marge said "you ar not very good at this"... ooh, I got pissed. But I completed it except for two missions: collecting mad monkeys and collecting garbage cans.
    But then like a week ago, I found the game after 6-7 years (without any sort of car games), installed it and played all the way through. Luckily I recalled a lot of the shortcuts and have now completed every mission, bonus mission and race.

Well, there are some boring repetitive missions as well as annoying remarks from the characters but all in all I think this game is pretty decent, although a little easy from time to time.
  15. rodgiecruz
    Aug 21, 2009
    this game SUCKS its too hard like the mission to kill cars with a phone thats sucks its too hard because of time limit and the other cars that bump u while in mission and slows you down to lose i am very angry now shit fuck mother fucket gago tarantado shitty ass asshole fuck you maker of the simpsons its too hard no one will enjoy
    and it dont even have one cheat suckers i will uninstall
    and it dont even have one cheat suckers i will uninstall this game and take back my money from the game store shit dummies play this game shit fuck assholes you all wee suckes because this game is fucking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  16. DudeRichman
    Sep 16, 2007
    This game blows for several reasons. Jokes are funny first, maybe twice, but then become REALLY repetitive. Trust me, after you hear the same joke 25 times it is really boring. You always do the same style missions. Driving is really horrible in this game and all missions are about driving. So, horrible driving engine and doing it all the time leads to really crap core gaming. Collecting This game blows for several reasons. Jokes are funny first, maybe twice, but then become REALLY repetitive. Trust me, after you hear the same joke 25 times it is really boring. You always do the same style missions. Driving is really horrible in this game and all missions are about driving. So, horrible driving engine and doing it all the time leads to really crap core gaming. Collecting items is pointless, utterly pointless. You only get money for cars which might be somehow useful, but you do this by default. The extra cartoon clip is not worth going for, I bet you can watch it on some clip site such as YouTube instead. Most missions have a tough learning curve, you must learn short-cuts. It gets really frustrating and annoying. As Prof. would say: "Oh Dear, Oh My". Driving into ANYTHING damages your car and most explode very quickly. Destroying things increases a police meter and they will hunt you. Is there any point to this? You pay them a find and lose some time if you are on the clock. This can harm you, but really fails to deliver some kind of feature. Either have no police, or make it easier not to drive into anything. Speaking of that, the other drivers on the road make Sunday drivers look like F1 heroes. They just cannot drive and often block your path because of their stupidity. Avoid this game, even thought most reviews say it's good. I am shocked they give such high review scores because they must be playing it for 10 minutes, laugh at the jokes and then put it away. Even if you are a Simpsons fan you will not enjoy this. Expand
  17. Sotamarsu
    Dec 1, 2006
    It's like another GTA copy, but only Simpsons make it fun. And those phrases are annoing to hear another thousand times. Played it through in 2004 and can't remember anything else from this than ZOMBIES in the end.
  18. Goober
    Jul 7, 2005
    This game sucks. i only like it for the characters and the jokes and cars but it has bad gameplay.
  19. Unicorn
    Jun 3, 2005
    pros: Easy gameplay, cool car selection, its fun to just drive around without doing missions cons: Insanely hard last mission, cartoony graphics, phrases pis you off after you've herad them over and over again, script writers of the new seasons have proved themselves crappy once again, comes no where near the quality of grand theft auto overview: Well, what could i say... just buy pros: Easy gameplay, cool car selection, its fun to just drive around without doing missions cons: Insanely hard last mission, cartoony graphics, phrases pis you off after you've herad them over and over again, script writers of the new seasons have proved themselves crappy once again, comes no where near the quality of grand theft auto overview: Well, what could i say... just buy Grand Theft Auto (if you could) and get the same game with the exception of the onnoying phrases, ugly graphics, stupid story, and level after level of easyness til the last mission where it took me 5 trillion time to do the mission! Just do not buy this game...promise? Expand
  20. CharlieW.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Truly, a gaming masterpiece! The only complaint I can muster is that the multiplayer race courses are rather disappointing.
  21. ChrisP.
    Dec 20, 2004
    IT ROCKS!
  22. TonyY.
    Feb 28, 2004
    Best.Simpsons game.Ever?? YES! FINALLY! A GOOD SIMPSONS GAME. To summerize the game for you,there are weird black vans and wasps and buzz cola crap all around Springfield.Something's weird in springfield so your favourite family are up to stop with the what the hell is going on? You have to complete missions.Its either destroying a car,looking for objects,or racing someone.Since Best.Simpsons game.Ever?? YES! FINALLY! A GOOD SIMPSONS GAME. To summerize the game for you,there are weird black vans and wasps and buzz cola crap all around Springfield.Something's weird in springfield so your favourite family are up to stop with the what the hell is going on? You have to complete missions.Its either destroying a car,looking for objects,or racing someone.Since they're are 50 missions,they are pretty much all the same but gets even moere frustating as you progress through the game.The game is REALLY repetitive.You do the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN.It's still really fun.Funny one-liners,great graphics,and its the best simpsons game out there.A non-simpsons fan might not like it because the gameplay is lacking variety but simpsons lovers (as myself) will love this.Its a must-buy for any simpsons fan and can be a great rental for non-simpsons fan. Expand
  23. StephenA.
    Feb 25, 2004
    This game is excellent. I'm stuck on the last mission, of the 7th level. If you have any tips, give them to me!
  24. WillV.
    Feb 21, 2004
    This game is great at the beginning. Then it becomes repetitive. I played it until midway into the level with Apu. Then I stopped playing.
  25. GaborBarla-S.
    Feb 19, 2004
    Fun Game for a while but gets irritating and the plot is quite shallow. The environment is good, the polygon count is quite low. I expect better graphics for a 2004 title. The game is littered with missions like drive here pick up this, race there pick up that all the time. No proper saving either but sometimes you must restart like 2 missions before and takes you 5 minutes to get to the Fun Game for a while but gets irritating and the plot is quite shallow. The environment is good, the polygon count is quite low. I expect better graphics for a 2004 title. The game is littered with missions like drive here pick up this, race there pick up that all the time. No proper saving either but sometimes you must restart like 2 missions before and takes you 5 minutes to get to the hard part where you fail. GTA 3 is much more fun for the same bucks. Anyways this game is targetted at a younger audience but the game is too hard and many will find some of the missions impossible. Expand
  26. BokkieTA
    Dec 6, 2003
    Verrrrrrrry funny game. Don't know why someone says that the controls suck... I guess he hasn't tried the option menu yet :) It's really great to have all the REAL voices. The small details make this game a must have for Simpsons fans (like myself :) Though it seems that I don't gonna play this game for over years, 'cause when you once saw it, it's not that Verrrrrrrry funny game. Don't know why someone says that the controls suck... I guess he hasn't tried the option menu yet :) It's really great to have all the REAL voices. The small details make this game a must have for Simpsons fans (like myself :) Though it seems that I don't gonna play this game for over years, 'cause when you once saw it, it's not that excitement anymore... Expand
  27. AmarA.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Games fun. but it lacks a lot of stuff like WEAPONS!, but still , it's a lot of fun, especially for the simpsons fans ;)
  28. AndrewA.
    Nov 20, 2003
    Sloppy controls on the ground, and its oriented more towards children (IE- you don't actually steal cars, you just jump in as a passenger, and then your character thanks/compliments the driver once you exit the car) Gamepaly is pretty fun though, and having the freedom to run around the city is great.
  29. GeorgeR.
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game is pure class, very realistic in every way. Pro Evo 3 is a rubbish little arcade game, the graphics are awful, they don't have the real kits on, and the players look nothing like them. Fifa is quality although it is a little easy to score. I hope it will improve next year, however, it is still the best soccer game out there! Apart from Championship Manager 4.
  30. CatzM.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Nothing new in gameplay... but good for Simpsons fans.
  31. FredericoM.
    Nov 11, 2003
    It's the wickedest game ever.
  32. Jun 27, 2012

A must purchase for a child interested in but forbidden to play GTA 3, Hit and Run also appeals to the avid or casual viewer of the show who might be looking for something entertaining that retains actual gameplay.
  2. The levels are all extremely repetitive, and the graphics are sub par. But if you love Simpson's trivia, this is definitely chalk full of it.
  3. Tries to avoid the woes of its predecessors by injecting some modern, albeit derivative, gameplay, but fails to really explore the platform it is built upon.