8.1

1. Feb 11, 2012
  2. RobD.
    Mar 17, 2007
    Thank you Seasons! This expansion offers so much that I was hoping for, and so much more that I didn't expect! Great fun, the snow is so cool! (I want to use all caps there!). You should see the pool that I built on my lot, and snowball fights are the best. Thank you Seasons!
  3. MethaneT.
    Feb 5, 2007
    The Sims 2 Seasons is a great game to play. It is appearantly Maxis best and last expansion pack for the sims 2. I enjoyed playing this game a lot, I found it more interesting than nightlife, more entertaining than Pets and OFB, and a lot more funner than University. My Favorite season in the game was spring. I thought it was very amusing experimenting with hail and thunder storms. Winter The Sims 2 Seasons is a great game to play. It is appearantly Maxis best and last expansion pack for the sims 2. I enjoyed playing this game a lot, I found it more interesting than nightlife, more entertaining than Pets and OFB, and a lot more funner than University. My Favorite season in the game was spring. I thought it was very amusing experimenting with hail and thunder storms. Winter would come second. It seemed to me that Maxis made winter to be the highlight of the seasons. As there are more objects and events for the winter than there is for any other season. But anyway, the seasons are a great add-on for the sims 2, I feel like my sims 2 collection is finally complete. Expand
  4. BillG.
    Jan 6, 2007
    The Sims 2 Seasons is a great new expansion pack. It now allows you to have snowball fights, go fishing build snowman and new clothing. There is now new weather such as thunder storms, hail storms and very hot, so dress for the unexpected weather!
  5. Sep 3, 2012
    Seasons is a really good expansion for The Sims 2, that adds seasons and new stuff. The new objects are really creative, and adds some special things to The Sims 2. And, we can't forget, the seasons. Changing weather is a really nice feature, but it doesn't change the game that much. Sure, weathers features some enjoyable possibilities, but the point is, it feels the same as the originalSeasons is a really good expansion for The Sims 2, that adds seasons and new stuff. The new objects are really creative, and adds some special things to The Sims 2. And, we can't forget, the seasons. Changing weather is a really nice feature, but it doesn't change the game that much. Sure, weathers features some enjoyable possibilities, but the point is, it feels the same as the original game. Still, worth it. 76 out of 100 Expand

1. As far as Sims expansions go though, it's mediocre. I mean, come on, it's bloody weather...And gardening. What's next? "The Sims 2: Picking Your Arse?" [June 2007, p.86]
  2. Sure it looks the same, sounds the same, and plays about the same, but it's a whole new world out there, a world where nature reigns supreme and your sims must bow to its forces or suffer the consequences.
  3. The Sims 2: Seasons isn't anything groundbreaking, but weather effects, gardening and other new stuff are fun enough to make it worthwhile for any Sims fan. [Nov 2007]