The Sims 2 University PC

7.8

1. Tyler
    Mar 13, 2005
    It was nothing but another stuped sim game. It made my computer slow wich is the best computer for games on the market!
  2. ScottW.
    May 12, 2005
    Ok so its got all the new additions etc, but lets face it its another sims game.... make something else Maxis, you've proved you can make a good game, now make another!
  3. LaurensdeJ.
    Oct 12, 2005
    The best sim game ever!
  4. IdharthB.
    Feb 27, 2005
    Gr8 wat can i say, I've been looking forward for this Expansion Pack since quite some time now and honestly speaking time's passing by at a snails pace can't wait my hands on this piece of gold.
  5. PatriciaM.
    Mar 3, 2005
    Sims university is the best game ive had this year keep up the good work!!!
  6. RosieL.
    Mar 12, 2005
    I think the graphics are great, the game and the aspirations are great too. I think that it is a complicated game though and you have to be quite intelligent to work out the game. It is really good though!!
  7. TayB.
    Mar 14, 2005
    This game is good but like I find it hard to get the other sims in and I wish the sims could drive to their own house for the weekends.
  8. Christinacarladiozmarie-leziabetfranzaideportalona
    May 2, 2005
    It is A very very nice game.
  9. KimiM.
    May 7, 2005
    Best game ever! Maxis always comes out with the best stuff.
  10. DickB.
    Jun 2, 2005
    The sims 2 university is the best sims game ever. And I do own all the sims games.
  11. CalS.
    Jun 6, 2005
    It was the best game ever it was amazing.
  12. GemmaH.
    Oct 10, 2005
    This game is really good but it doesn't look as good as it has advertised. I had to uninstall the game for quite some time, when i finally got it back on again i realised how much i missed it. Fantastic so it gets a 9 from me!

As a complete package, then, Sims 2 University delivers in a big way. There's a staggering number of new things to do and new ways to interact with your Sims. While bugs occasionally crop up, they're not quite enough to spoil to party.
  2. That new life experience is something of a letdown, but the new items and strategic options more than make up for it.
    There are a lot of really great additions to the core game. What's especially nice is that many of these translate pretty directly into the regular game. New elements like influence, the many new items, new jobs, and actions settle on top of an already stacked deck.