The Sims: Life Stories PC

7.6

1. AmeliaC.
    Feb 1, 2007
    The perfect game for the non-gamer! The story driven chapters make it fun, entertaining and easy to play AND, you can play on your laptop.
  2. DeniseS.
    Mar 22, 2007
    Some minor glitches prevented reaching goals in each story (players got stuck, did not arrive on time to a set place, etc.) but overall, this is an excellent, portable way for me to take my Sims to work. And most things are able to be imported from your regular Sims 2 game, with a few exceptions, so it's a great way to get a Sims fix on the go!
  3. LeeR.
    Jun 12, 2007
    This game is great but there are some things wrong. Like when Aunt sharon gets kidnapped in Rileys story and she turns up like normal. Then it say "An error has occured on Rileys story. We will have to go back to your default save." That really annoyed but it only deleted a day. Then it did it again because Mickey and agora wouldn't get married and that lost me two days of the game! This game is great but there are some things wrong. Like when Aunt sharon gets kidnapped in Rileys story and she turns up like normal. Then it say "An error has occured on Rileys story. We will have to go back to your default save." That really annoyed but it only deleted a day. Then it did it again because Mickey and agora wouldn't get married and that lost me two days of the game! Overall 9/10. I recomend this game to someone patience (no-one like me because I'm not patient). Expand

1. Potential players don't need to fear it sucking away hours of their lives (although it still might), but they can look forward to an excellent game with some very amusing stories to tell.
  2. Snobbery be damned, Life Stories is a thoroughly enjoyable crossover between an established series and the world of casual games.
  3. Edge Magazine
    The net result is a product that can't be faulted on its accessibility, but has less subtlety than ever with which to hide the inherently, and sometimes unrelentingly, mechanical process that caring for your sims represents. [Mar 2007, p.85]