8.6

1. Mar 18, 2014
    Update: As of 3/6/2014 I tried to replay the game in order to refresh myself on the story so I could play the next one just released. Same exact install as my first playthrough, only this time with the 400days DLC. My game constantly hangs up on a black screen when I try to start the second season, and a lot of people are having this same issue on different seasons. Its pretty annoying and after a week or so trying to get it dealt with, I have no faith Telltale has any intention to fix it when they won't even acknowledge it.

Original Review: This game is definitely all about the story. I would not mind if they took out most of the gameplay elements that did not involve exploring or communicating completely. For 25 bucks you get a 15 hour interactive movie that overall is quite impressive. The game had a few minor issues with animation, which in a game like this is annoying, but other than that was rather artistic and beautiful to watch. Overall, the gameplay portions of this game are terrible, they need to improve them or drop most of them completely, however the story is where the value is.
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    This is more than just simply click and point game, this game is pure art of story telling, definitly must play for every casual and hardcore gamer who´s into zombies
  3. Mar 10, 2013
    This game will surprise you, no matter what prior conceptions you walk into it with. It's the only game that has genuinely brought me to tears. It's not a zombie game in the traditional sense, more it is a game about people. It has genuinely great storytelling, expertly using the zombie theme as a driving force in the story, avoiding the trap of bogging down in the details. What comes from this is a story that is wonderfully human, and that makes it beautifully endearing. I have recommended that everyone I know play this game, simply because I know not a single person would regret meeting the characters, and getting involved with them

I wouldn't give many games 10/10, but I really can't give this anything but. It's a masterpiece.
  4. Apr 26, 2013
    One of the reasons i created this account was to share my impressions regarding this PC adventure i have experienced. This game simply left me broken on the inside, in a way very few pieces of art/entertainment have managed to. Probably the book Sputnik Sweetheart by Murakami and the movie Requiem for a Dream by Darren Aronofsky are the only ones who had the same effect.
    First of all,
    this game is NOT for children. Secondly, it is not for hypersensitives. The reason? The huge quantity of feelings it triggers. The characters are so amazingly written and so believable that u'll end up loving most of them and hating the rest. The problem is that this is a game about death. In all forms and flavours. Most of these characters die, usually in more than gruesome manners, and you are generally left to feel helpless and contemplate the frailty that is life. This is a game which depicts the entire range of human dark emotions, with flawless accuracy and a really punishing tone.
    The entire game is so emotionally overwhelming that you might have problems getting to the end of it. I have more than once regretted starting it and almost quit the adventure 3 times. The next moment however, i was craving for more, ending up asking myself whether i might actually be a masochist. And that's this game in a nutshell a rollercoaster inside a world where u will be challenged to survive, only to realise that you are outmatched no matter what you do, no matter your skills or your thought processes. Sure, u might end up saving a person here and there, but it is only temporary. In fact, the game sadistically exploits these relationships, allowing you to develop feelings towards the characters u saved only to see them crushed further down the road, when a previously avoidable human sacrifice becomes necessary in order to progress Throughout the entire game i felt like death is all around me, and it takes quite some skill to be able to offer this perspective in a stimulating and often philosophical manner.
    It is hard to give a score in a "traditional-looking" manner for a game like this. The gameplay is ok, especially for those who enjoy timed events and point-and-click adventures like Indigo Prophecy or Heavy Rain. What makes scoregiving hardest is the fact this game will rarely. if ever, make you feel "good" about yourself. You are an anti-hero, you don't save worlds, there is nothing awesome about you. Many moments will definitely make you cry. But that is what the game set out to do from the beginning, this is its plan, to beat the comfortable numbness of the traditional gamer. And in that department, it succeeds masterfully, probably better than all the games i've played in the last decade.
    Definitely not for the faint of heart, but a must play for those who want to experience a great story that will brutally remind you the importance, and limits, of being and staying alive....
  5. May 9, 2013
    this game has one of the greatest stories you will encounter in games and the ending will surely make you cry although it lacks some freedom but the choices you make affect the story telling which gives you a high replayability simply one of the best games of 2012
  6. Mar 12, 2013
    This is an all-around excellent game. The story and characters feel like they adapt to your decisions to create a very engaging experience. The "action" sequences are sparsely placed, but you never know what's around the corner. As a result, I felt more tension with this game than I ever did in Skyrim, which perfectly recreates the atmosphere of the Walking Dead. If you appreciate narrative and have an attention span of at least 10 minutes you will probably love this game. If you're looking for a game with action or number crunching you might not enjoy this, but it's still worthwhile to broaden your horizons once in a while. Expand
  7. Dec 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am writing this just after completing S2 E1:All that Remains

I played Season One All 5 Episodes as Lee helping Clem 400 Days DLC(Optional)
    and Now Season 2 Episode 1 as Clementine.this game .just got whole lot better

Climax of Season 1 Episode 5 makes everyone cry..Its emotional and pinnacle of the game

I love the choice driven theme which makes us want to come back for more
    and the Episodic Play of TellTale games which keeps us waiting and wanting

Its no wonder why It won 80+ Game of the Year Awards
    This game is for everyone..even if you are not a gamer donot like games
    I have been playing games since I am a kid and I tell you this is different

*MOre Spoilers*
    Everyone loves the main characters Clem & Lee
    After Lee dies, CLem is on her own

Each Episode average 2 hour gameplay and its cross platform(iOS too)
    You can use save files across and play anywhere
    All Episodes & Seasons Linked

Just play this game and you would not regret
  8. Apr 2, 2014
    The Walking Dead season 1 isn't really a game so much as it is an interactive comic book. So judging it from a gameplay perspective it's going to fall short. Gameplay consists of moving around and pushing a couple buttons to perform actions. No skill, timing, strategy, nothing.

That said though, wow, this interactive story is beyond amazing. It's the most engaging video game I've ever
    experienced, and I say experienced because you don't play this game, you experience it. That's why the gameplay is the way it is I believe. The plot is good, the characters deep and flawed in marvelous ways. I literally couldn't put this down, played for 3 days straight til I finished. Takes about 12 hours. By the end you have a real emotional connection to the characters. It's much better than a book or movie could ever be. Expand
  9. Mar 18, 2013
    This is the only (as far as I know) a game about zombies, where the meaning of the game is not based on action movie (Left4Dead) and not on the horror (Dead Island), namely, the character of the people, their emotions, actions, etc.
  10. Mar 20, 2013
    the game is very fun nice story strangely nice comics graphics just in some places it was boring to play but game is cool waiting for season 2 if they will work more for this game it will be my favorite game i didint like the end though because Lee died i wanted him in season 2 i even cried :D
  11. Mar 18, 2013
    Absolutely stunning, first game with an ending that made me cry, ever! The way the game captures the emotion is flawless and is filled with accurate AI, the ability to make your own choices, and plenty of friends (and enemies) to make. Must Get 10 out of 10
  12. Mar 20, 2013
    I only picked up this game in a steam sale as im a fan of the series, I was expecting the usual crappy excuse of a game trying to make a quick buck. How wrong was I! I was addicted from start to finish. It's a different style of game which is completely story driven, it makes you feel like the decisions you make matter and immerses you into the experience! A must buy for any Walking Dead Fan!
  13. Mar 20, 2013
    This story is incredible and it really immerses you in the world and forces you to make tough decisions, but I found the game mechanics unsatisfactory.

The character essentially moves in 8 discrete directions, there is no full range of movement involved. I would have enjoyed the game much more had I been given full control of the main character, Lee.

Furthermore, I ended making
    mistakes that change the path of the story because I wasn't able to be accurate enough with my mouse clicks or know when to press a certain button. I would have just reloaded, but I shouldn't have to, since it was the game's fault, not mine.

Overall, it's a very fun, almost movie like experience, but the difficult mechanics may frustrate you and mess up the flow at times.
  14. Jul 20, 2013
    This isn't for everyone. If you're simply looking to kill hordes of zombies then look elsewhere. This is a game with a limited amount of action, but with a fantastic story. It can be a bit slow at times, but it was a lot of fun being forced to make split second decisions and live with the consequences. Plus, the ending was great.
  15. Apr 27, 2013
    Best point and click game I have ever played. Characters are all interesting, except some of them that are just a pain in the ass which I'm glad are killed in spectacular fashion, voice acting is excellent, and it has plenty of moments that will make you cry. For $15, this game is a must must must buy. Can't wait for the next season.
  16. Mar 23, 2013
    This is a point-and-click adventure. This is not an action game. While I normally do not like point-and-click adventures, the story in this game is just irresistible. But again, it is a POINT-AND-CLICK adventure. Stop giving the game a zero and claiming it's "not a game" because it is not a genre that you prefer.
  17. Mar 23, 2013
    It's very rare that a game combines an interactive side to a solid story. This is game is so much more than a quick-time marathon. The controls are tasteful and un-repetitive, the characters are fantastically well constructed and the whole experience is refreshing. Refreshing in a blood and death sort of way.
  18. Mar 24, 2013
    Incredible story, unique gameplay and unforgettable moments abound make this game one of the best I have played in my life. Some may complain about the limited interactions of the user, but I found myself being captivated by a game that imitates life in horrible situations. I find that the people who dislike this game primarily complain about the "lack of action" in the game or the somewhat iffy past that Telltale Games carries but its best played with the open mind of it being an interactive story. I haven't personally met a sinlge person who played all the way through the game and didn't love it. Its not a shooter game by any means. It does not test how many headshots you can get or how accurate your fighting is, nor does challenge your puzzle solving skills like so many other revered games. Rather, it challenges moral choices when you are responisble for the hungry, angry and scared people around you.
    This game is not about fighting zombies nor is it even entirely about surviving from them, it is humanity continuing when life as we know it comes to an end. The characters in this game not only aid or hinder your chances at survival, but they represent the best and the worst in people when everything falls apart around them. They are so unique, so tangible and so real that I became emotionally devastated should any of my choices -or the fate of the game itself- hurt them. I could go on forever about the characters alone, but I can sum it up as being almost painfully real to witness the gravity of the apocalypse on each character and how they handle it individually. Even better, the game gives the player the options to be as human as possible as well by giving a variety of options for each situation, transforming them from brave leaders to panicked individuals or even viscious antagonists should one choose to be.
  19. Aug 1, 2013
    This game might not seem enjoyable at a glance, But if you pick it up you will be amazed. Every choice you make will have far reaching consequences. From taking supplies to trying to save a life. Each choice you make will change the story completely. The game does get emotional at times. The end will make you cry just as I have, But Telltale Games immerses you in a great world that has many more stories to tell. And Lee's story will never be exactly the same for another player. Expand
  20. Mar 27, 2013
    Amazing game you will never forget. Its been about a month since I finished it, I am not a big fan of the show but every time I see it I am reminded about this story.
  21. Jul 17, 2013
    Complete dump, nothing you do affects the story. Barely even a game, you hardly do anything at all but click a button once in a while. Don't know how this got high reviews
  22. Sep 18, 2013
    I got the series in a steam sale minus the 400 days episode. So far I've only played the first episode but it's pretty compelling. This is a point and click adventure/interactive movie but the story is fairly well done thus far. I watched the first season the TV show though and there is some overlap in the characters. The controls are awkward and have caused me to make decisions I didn't intend a few times as a result. They're not re-mappable and all of them are not listed in the menus so I took off a point for that. Expand
  23. Apr 6, 2013
    This is probably the best game i have played in 2012 and 2013.
    The characters are just average people who are trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse.
    While the gameplay is terrible (puzzles don't go further than: use screwdriver on screw) it isn't really the part of this game you're here for.
    You're here for the story, the interactions you have with the other characters are amazing (a
    few times when a character i liked died, not a spoiler by the way, i started tearing up.) and the game asks you to make split second decisions which sometimes have a big impact on the rest of the story.
    The game remembers what choices you have made in the past and changes the dialogue accordingly.
    I recommend the walking dead to everyone who can excuse lacking gameplay for great characters.
  24. Apr 11, 2013
    The Walking Dead is an amazing and emotional experience. It has unique visuals and a great if not outstanding narrative. You can tell (no pun intended) that Telltale Games did a great job at making you develop feelings towards the characters in the game. Playing the game, there were difficult choices to make as you do not know if it would effect the story or not, which I applaud because I had to think quick and that I would have to think before I started speaking. It was an overall intense game and I am glad that I have The Walking Dead in my collection. Do I recommend this game? Yes! buy the game or you will be missing out! Expand
  25. Apr 9, 2013
    How anyone could rate below a 6 for this game is beyond me. This game is the absolute pinnacle of story-telling and relatable characters. Save for a few graphical glitches and other things, this is single-handedly the best game I've ever played.
  26. Apr 18, 2013
    Highly enjoyable. Easily the best story and best presentation of any adventure point & click game I have ever played. The characters are unique and engaging and well played by their voice actors, with only a few exceptions.

The game allows you to decide how Lee (the main character played by you) responds to various situation. It's actually fun be required to make moral decision, pick
    sides, or how to bring horrible truths to a child, although it doesn't seem to have any significant impact on the progress of the story.

As a point-and-click adventure, this game falls short. The actions and choices are obvious, and extremely linear. Objects can't be investigated until they fit into the plot. In a couple of cases, I even figured out what I needed to do, before I could interact with the required items, and had to go click on the objective before I could gather the required items. Other objects can be investigated but serves no purpose at all, not even as back-story or context for the location, and Lee (the main character) simply says "Hmm" while the camera pans across the object. Sometimes, Lee will decide that person must take option B (leave/stay, tell/not tell), but they will go ahead and do option A anyway with some excuse.

The game as few "action" sequences, that are not much more than simple quick-time-events, but they still work quite well to create dramatic situations, and gets the adrenaline running.

To summarize, this is honestly not much of a game, but still a very enjoyable and engaging experience as an interactive TV series.
  27. Apr 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. SPOILER ALERT The story line kept me wanting to more! It truly is a great story line. The only real gripe I have is though we have many difficult choices to make that alters aspects of the game, it doesn't really change "anything" in the end. It makes me feel kind of powerless. We went through all that trouble to choose different things and in the end, it didn't really matter anyways? Just a small annoyance for me. The story was great and the variations based on choices were also great for me. I can't wait for the second season! Expand
  28. Apr 24, 2013
    Not the best "action" game but it wasn't meant to be. Telltale set out to tell a story with great characters and choices that the player makes that can change the game dramatically. One of the best gaming experiences I have ever had
  29. May 16, 2013
    One of the best stories I've ever played, but aside that and it's hardly a game, mostly bunch of qte's! The most amazing thing of this project the way you communicating with other characters, it's like the movie and you a big par of it! Great game for sure, I want more like this!
  30. Apr 26, 2013
    Well... This was a pleasant surprise even though I came with big expectations. The story is engaging, the characters are alive and developing the tension is high, and the choices seem difficult and meaningful. Not to mention that the technical execution is excellent as well.
    Definitely one of the better games of 2012
  31. Jun 5, 2013
    In my opinion it's not really a game,more of an interactive movie really but holy crap is it a good interactive movie.The emotional payback of this game is huge,your choices affect everything,you will have to choose who lives,who dies and so on,it's brilliant.
  32. May 7, 2013
    The Walking Dead series is a point and click 5 parter with a small amount of keyboard movement involved. The story line is well thought out and choice made in earlier parts may come back to help or haunt you in the later stages. Although the original price tag of £29.99 was rather high as you had to wait for the other parts to be released, now you can pick it up £9.99 in most places with all parts ready to go. If your into the TV series or just want something different then this is worth a tenner. Expand
  33. Sep 28, 2013
    I'm giving the PC version the same score but I will say this game is best played with the keyboard and mouse on a PC you also have less bugs and other technical issues on the PC than the consoles or Vita.
  34. May 10, 2013
    Great art style and very emotional! I cried at the end of this game and I am normally a tough person and rarely cry. I was smiling all the way through the game the same as I do with the TV show! Worth the purchase. Best GAMING EXPERIENCE EVER
  35. Jul 17, 2014
    I loved this series! It was amazing! The story was great! The game play was really slow, like walking to this thing then the next but still loved this game. The graphics could have been done A LOT better, and the swearing could just be left out. I mean swearing? If there was a 0/100 score I would just give it a 90 because the swearing and violence is unbelievable. But people have got to understand that you DO NOT play this for the game play. You play this for the story. Just some people don't get it. And I also loved how you spread the game out, makes it so you can't beat the game in one day, or a week. Expand
  36. Feb 2, 2014
    I personally loved this game. I found it much more entertaining than the TV show and liked how much impact your decisions could have. Thrilling game with very well-done emotional side. Would definitely recommend.
  37. May 16, 2013
    One of the best games I've ever played and the only one that's nearly reduced me to tears. Totally worth the money. The story keeps you wanting more, and you begin to like the characters. I felt all the emotions possible from a video game with this.
  38. Jul 4, 2013
    Do you like amazing games at amazing prices?

Do not listen to the crying about no choices, its not true. your choices do make a difference, characters will die or live, by your choices. There is only one thing THAT you can't stop by any choices you make. And your just going to have to play to find out!
  39. May 23, 2013
    This a game has a cruel, but a very deep feeling. While play this game, you will feel awkward and confused, but after play this game, you don't have any word for it. The game has a great, epic and horrible story and I will never forget that feeling.

Enjoy it
  40. AWG
    Jul 14, 2013
    The Walking Dead by Telltale is an incredible game experience (notice, "game experience", not "game") ruined by one of the worst Italian localizations I've ever seen in a finished product.
  41. Dec 29, 2013
    After a slow introduction and welcoming of characters ,Telltale games have created a Smash hit that will have you crying, cruising and slaughtering what everyone seems to love zombies! The walking dead had one of the most heart ranching story's and will go down in history as being one of the most immersive adventures to date. Lee the main protagonist must protect Clem the young girl who you grow to care for a surprisingly love. The walking dead is one of the best games around, apart from the casual freezes it will be money spent well. Expand
  42. Jul 7, 2013
    Game really bites...Extremely linear game with 90% video and 10% interactive. Not the game I choose to play. Lost money on this buy. Do not recommend for anyone.
  43. Aug 2, 2013
    Do yourself a favor, this game is one of the best things I've ever played. Mainly focused on the extremely real characters and epic plotline, this has got to be on my top five games of all time. Please, just buy it, unless you have no food and water available, this game should be your first order of business.
  44. Jul 14, 2013
    This is a fantastic game, although it's more of an interactive movie. There is little gameplay but the story is very engaging, immersive and amazingly written. You really feel as if you are Lee Everett and every decision seems to matter, as you are often the person who decides who lives and dies. Unfortunately this is also where one of the games biggest faults comes in. It's amazing how Mass Effect 3 was torn apart for it's ending but this game escaped almost unscathed. The ending wasn't bad or poorly written, but in a game where it seems as if every choice matters, there is no unique ending. Every players ending will be the same. The same people will always die, the same people will always survive. If saving one person causes another to die later, choosing to not save that person will still result in the other's death. There is only one ending, and the way this game was made, that should not have been the case. The ending could not have been more disappointing, it has single handedly knocked 3 points off my score for it. Even with that fault though, this is still an amazing game, and should be purchased. You will laugh, and this game WILL make you cry at some point.

As this game has multiple chapters I will put ranks for each chapter, as well as the overall for metacritic:

Chapter 1: 10/10
    Chapter 2: 10/10
    Chapter 3: 8/10
    Chapter 4: 7/10
    Chapter 5: 3/10
  45. Jun 17, 2013
    This game is not about graphics or game play, its about a epic, well written story- that will leave you amazed by the end. As i went through the story 's episodes, i found my self immersed in the games story, making some of the hardest decisions you can ever make in a game. the game is tailored to the things you do throughout the experience.the character you meet and the choices you make will effect the game throughout. As you play there will be some characters you bond with.

The last episode i found myself almost in tears, due to the depth this story goes into; the mind blowing conclusion, that will leave you emotional. easily one of the best stories in a game- and other developers should take note.
  46. Jun 19, 2013
    For this genre this game is incredible, the story is so addictive and interesting it keeps you wanting more. The only negative thing about it is that it ends.
    Incredible story and gameplay, highly recommend.
  47. Jun 20, 2013
    One of the best story-driven games I've ever played,a little disapointed because Telltale Games told us that your choices affect story.This puts up a huge question:Are video games really art?
    You will go through more feelings with this,than with Titanic.
    All in all great game,gets an 9/10.
  48. Jun 22, 2013
    The Walking Dead is simply one of the best game ever made related to the story. Seriously, people who didn't cry at some parts have no heart. People who score this game less than 8 just don't have a clue of games and should not be allowed to rate in the first place. A big fact i also like is that your decisions really change the details of the progression.

I don't think there will be a
    game that will be more emotional than this one, maybe as emotional as The Walking dead, but nothing more. Recommendation for everyone! Expand
  49. Nov 10, 2013
    Theres alot to like in the walking dead but as soon as you realise none of your choices make any odds you quickly lose interest in the game. I also found it annoying how some characters act completely irrationally for example i made all but one choice in kennys favour and he still dislikes me. Combat is pretty pointless and im sick and tired of quick time events.

Maybe all this wouldn't
    be so bad had the puzzles been remotely interesting but when all that separates you from boring combat and choices that don't matter is boring and not even remotely challenging puzzles i quickly lose interest. Many people argue that the walking dead isn't a game and shouldn't be reviewed as such and in which case it shouldn't have game in the title. Expand
  50. Jun 30, 2013
    This game is fantastic amazing story and all but the bugs kill it, you can get black screens or your choices wont carry over and stuff like that but overall the bugs it deserves in my opinion a 6/10 honestly not the best game but the story is amazing and the decisions they make you make are intense so I would recommend this game to any RPG person out there that wants to create a story even though the bugs might be a problem. Other thing is that the game is like really short so it can take you up to 5 hours to finish so this isn't a long game and some of the choices aren't really important as they might seem. Expand
  51. Jul 2, 2013
    People who rate this game badly know absolutely nothing about gaming. Gaming is more than Call of Duty. Gaming is something that is to be experienced and enjoyed, using interaction to guide people through the game. This game has the best story I have ever played through. People rating this poorly will be saying that the gameplay was not as they expected or that the graphics aren't Battlefield 3 like. But I'm sorry, the story telling in this game is by far and away the best in any game and therefore will hopefully lead to better storytelling within gaming, thanks to this one game. Expand
  52. Jul 2, 2013
    Generally one of the best games out there. The story has emotional impacts on you and the game later on. And the ending... may or may not have made me cried :L
  53. Jul 9, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After playing only 39 hours of the walking dead, I have to admit that chopping of my arm didn't stop me from becoming a member of the undead. However what would you expect from being bitten. Lets start with the negative and end strongly on the positive.

Negatives:
    While you have lots of choices to make, no matter how you try and play the game punishes you by taking Clementine. A plot twist at that point could have Clementine running away to the hotel to find her parents because you said no and its something she really wants.

The controls do feel a little clunky and barely adapted for the PC. Take walking for example, its like there are imaginary boxes we cant walk into. Sticking to one view point also suck, why not allow some edge screen panning so we can look around more.

The game is limited to a small segment of story. This lets it down a little, not enough to annoy everyone but enough to be noticeable.

Positives:
    I'm not sure the walking dead should be called a game, It should be categorized as an interactive movie. This being said highlights how Telltale has crafted "game" that makes you develop emotions for characters. This is a quality best used for movies, a good game can have you randomly blowing up and killing thousands of people/humanoids. To be able to watch a movie and have an influence on it's characters is a great feeling for the users.

The game is by no means "Hard" but if it was you would stop paying interest to whats going on in the story.

On the whole I loved the walking dead but mostly for its story. I would recommended it to people even if they play it just once. If you buy the walking dead and don't finish it you are wasting your money. 9/10 for story 5/10 for user friendly
  54. Jul 13, 2013
    This is probably one of the best Story/Dialogue based games out there. It was so emotional and breathtaking to play. It was basically a well-written book/film that YOU were apart of. It truly deserves all the hype and I cannot believe that it isn't a 50 dollar game where it should be.
  55. Jul 14, 2013
    So first off, this Is not the amc version, It's based off the comic book.
    This Is a game where how you play, act and talk affects the other characters.
    As well as some hard decisions along the way, and the conversations aren't just something to watch.
    At some points in a conversation, you will be given 4 response choices (one almost always silence) and a amount of time to choose.
    And
    the voice acting is great! Barely anyone isn't a fleshed-out character.
    Though as with all telltale games, the animations (facial, walking, body language, etc.) are a tad bit mediocore.
    The game's art design is based off the comic and yet these characters still seem to hit home when it come to drama.
    I'm not going to talk about the story as you want to find it out yourself, but you probably want to know the start so here goes nothing....

You are Lee Everett, you were A teacher at a university in Atlanta and a senator slept with your wife causing you to kill him out of anger. So you're on your way to prison, and the driver asks you a few things about the case. You answer him as best as you can, but as you talk. You start to see more and more law enforcement vehicles shoot past, heading for the Atlanta and the police radio is buzzing about a few things to worry about, but the driver turns it off.
    Then after a while, someone gets in the highway and the officer driving you is looking the other way and hits him! Sending the car off the road with both of you inside!

Thats all i can say from here on out, the rest is for you to find out. The last thing i'm going to say about the game is it's puzzles. They're not just some blocks in the way of the story, they do require a quite a tad-bit of thinking. They're not half-bad and actually challenging if you haven't watched someone play through the game, but that doesn't mean you yourself can't figure them out.

Overall, this game gets a 9 out of ten from me.

This game is my personal favorite but i'm not letting that get in my way of giving fair scores, the 10 isn't there because of the animations and very slow pacing (though the slow pacing makes it feel more like a book that you're reading than a game, and i'm actually a guy who loves books)

It may have gotten game of the year, but that doesn't mean everyone likes it. But I do strongly reccomend this game, for the best experince. I suggest making choices based on what you would do, don't ask anyone else or read a guide. Play it as if Lee Everett were you.
  56. Jul 14, 2013
    First off... people shouldn't expect it to be a full on "game" as it's from telltale who specialize in choose your own adventures.

I found myself immersed in parts or the story and completely just bored with others. Sometimes the game makes you just do a second or two of pointless walking between cut scenes that serves no purpose other than to keep the player awake. My biggest gripes
    about this game are that

1. Your choices have very little effect on the story and ultimately no effect on the outcome.
    2. Feels like they took a lot straight out of the comic/show without really creating anything original other than the relationship between the two main characters.
  57. Jul 16, 2013
    The walking dead series is a game built by episodes, quite similar to a TV series. It's more of a story than a game to be honest. The choices you make doesn't really affect the outcome of the game, but it's a linear puzzle game where you can make a few choices that can made graphical difference (what characters that are visible) or attitude difference (how the virtual character react).

The fictional choices I could make promised way more than it delivered. Telltale games also over sell this part of the game. In the first episode (for example) I could make two choices on who to save in a crisis. The first choice had no effect on the outcome (same person died both time) and the choice of the second choice turned to have very little effect as the character saved didn't have any "air time" in the 2nd episode and disappeared in episode 3. I can understand why Telltale Games does this because they feel that it would be too much work to make different graphical sequences with different characters and choices. But it ruins the feeling of me making choices.

Similarly the choices I make as a survivor is just for show. It's a point and click adventure. When asked to solve tasks like distributing food (scarce) the best way it's a social game and not a real dilemma. In other words, the performance for the characters left hungry isn't affected, which is why it's easy to avoid giving food to oneself.

Overall an average game for me. It would have been better if Telltale games hadn't oversold the game so much, promising my choices have consequences. They only have effect if you are VERY generous with that expression.
  58. Jul 19, 2013
    Now I haven't seen the TV series but if it's any near as good as this in terms of storytelling and tension then it's defintley worth it.
    This game's strengh is in the the way the story is told. Giving the player so many options in dialogues and all increases the immersion which already is great anyways.
    There was some sick stuff happening... but in such a setting this is a good thing.
    Seing that the story writers aren't afraid of anything there was always suspense making this a very tense adventure. You know, there's predictable plots... this one wasn't one of those. Not to me at least.
    Another cool part was that the player could decide wether to be nice or be a complete douche in so many situations the game kinda adopts to the player's character. Greatly enjoyed it!
  59. Jul 19, 2013
    god, forget about all games this is it. I mean it. This is the real game. I feel like other games are just waste of time. May the graphics aren't good enough but it feels like you're in the comic book. Feels like you are living in it. Just Awesome!
  60. Jul 20, 2013
    Really Cool. Different than a lot of games out there. You solve a few puzzles and make some fun decisions. A lot of decisions you make you only have 6 seconds to decide so it makes you feel like you are in the game a bit more. I like that. My favourite part about this game is how gory some of the scenes are. It's a good horror game.
  61. Jul 22, 2013
    Without a doubt the best game I've played in recent memory. Won't spoil anything, but rarely have I felt so emotionally connected to fictional characters, and certain moments made me cry my eyes out. Had to make a metacritic account just to review this game, absolutely fantastic.
  62. Jul 30, 2013
    I was unable to play the game because it doesn't let you change the default key bindings at all. They are set to WASD(QZ) by default and the mouse has no option to change it to inverted for those who desire. In 2012 I cannot give a game with no abilitiy to rebind keys anything higher than a 0 rating no matter how good it might be because I (and many others) are simply unable to play it. It is like having a game that can only be played on an Intel CPU or an nVidia video card without telling the customers about it ahead of time or giving any way to get a refund. Expand
  63. May 4, 2014
    OK I might be giving it a perfect score while it is not a perfect game. The reason behind this is the amazing experience that the story gave me. A mixture of brilliant writing,tremendous voice acting and an excellent narrative make this adventure game a genre defining experience. All 5 episodes are brilliantly paced and on no occasion felt stretched. Only weakness of the game are the occasional glitches that affect its performance in an otherwise masterpiece. Expand
  64. Dec 8, 2013
    Wow, what a ride this was. TellTale has done a great job. The writers created a story which was not only captivating but an amazing emotional experience. The Walking Dead is a comic-book drawn style adventure game in which the choices you make tailor the story you play going forward and continuously shape the people around you and your game play experience. Every action has consequences and you never can please everyone.

-- Gameplay
    -----------------
    The game mechanics are nice and simple. The story progresses through point-click action and mainly through dialog with the people you encounter.

During the dialogs you will be presented with several choices of answers.
    Each answer may or may not have consequences and alters how other people see you, trust you or even start disliking you.

Every now and then you will end up in a heavy story-changing scenario in which the story going forward is altered quite strongly.
    You might need to make a choice to save one or another person, run or fight or other difficult choice.
    Those choices alter the story quite drastic in places to the extend whereby you might end up continuing your story with different people then if you had made different choices or people start treating you completely different from that moment on.

-- The Story
    -----------------

The game places you in control of Lee a man on his way to prison as the story begins and has no idea yet what is happening.
    As you are trying to deal with the world as it now is you stumble across an 8 year old girl named Clementine who you will decide to help out and team up with.

For the duration of the story your relationship with Clementine and others you meet evolves and are shaped continuously based on the choices you make and how you treat each person.

I don't want to give to much of the main background story away so I'm not going into to much details.
    Let's just say, for the rest of the game you and Clementine will come across other people and groups, some highly irritating and disturbed while others are more neutral and well meaning, though you will find it hard to quickly know who to trust and who you can't.

Quite often you will find yourself in situations you wish you could make different choices then the ones presented or make choices you know might not be right but need to be made.

-----------------
    -- Summary
    -----------------

Personally I can only say that TellTale and the Writes have delivered something very simplistic but yet so wonderful you are feeling you are writing your own story which will grab you, slowly pulling you deeper and deeper into this emotional roller coaster ride and will not let you go.

By the end of Episode 5 you will just find yourself staring blankly at the credits slowly processing this whole experience.
    Well, that what it was like for me and I'm already looking very much forward to December 17th to continue on.

I cannot recommend this game highly enough and hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.
  65. Aug 30, 2013
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? I got hooked with this game seeing it on youtube and had to buy it as soon as it was complete on disc. Just loved it. The first and only time that I completely felt for the characters... I wanted them to get along well, to success (and even committted a few crimes just to keep things friendly between some characters). But It´s not for everybody because if you are looking for a shooter or a scary game, this is not the place. It´s almost like a movie where you have to decide what to do or say, and that actions will have consequences in the future. It´s really a unique game. Cannot wait for the second season! Please Telltale, hurry up! Expand
  66. Dec 27, 2013
    Ah.. my little new love..Clementine. One of the most precious little girls in comic, movie or video game history. She really makes this, harsh, anger-inducing but GREAT video game memorable.

The main character, Lee Everett is a good guy that got messed over and I really found playing out his relationship with his ward, student and loving, doting adopted daughter Clementine the most
    beautiful part of this game.

Its to a gift to raise and protect a little girl like this in this game and makes it for me a 9/10
  67. Apr 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. una obra maestra, juego no, juegazo !!! y el final , no quiero spoiler nada pero los va a hacer llorar sepanlo T_T , cada capitulo t engancha mas q un capitulo de la serie de televicion !!! una vez q empezas a jugar no podes parar hasta terminarlo !!! Expand
  68. Sep 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is an absolute master piece, it's got the same art style as the comic books and in my opinion the best game of 2012. It's one of the only games that's ever made me cry because the ending is just so sad! Well done Telltale Games Expand
  69. Sep 14, 2013
    Probably THE most powerful game I've ever played in my life. Easily one of the best stories and an experience that truly puts every bit of weight of your choices on your shoulders. This is the first game where I've TRULY been able to insert myself into the main character because I chose who survives, who dies, and all of MY choices reap MY benefits or consequences. Sure...there's no high adrenaline, FPS action that have all the down-voters seek, but this game hits a completely different bulls-eye that creates an awesome experience. Highly recommended! TellTale Games did a great job with this one. Expand
  70. Jan 14, 2014
    Great storytelling and characters. Nothing special gameplay wise, but it's a great experience. The graphic style works well and all in all I had an awesome time with this game.
  71. Oct 8, 2013
    The Walking Dead does what other adventure games should, creating a story with characters the player can relate with and difficult choices with a large impact on the story.

Unlike many other "interactive story" games, choice matters and the game feels like what it's trying to be, an adventure game with a story as opposed to a blockbuster movie and proves that you don't need to be hyper
    realistic to convey emotion. Expand
  72. Jun 24, 2014
    Great characterization and story. One thing I didn't like, though, was that I found almost none of the characters likable to me except for Carley and Clem.
  73. Oct 21, 2013
    A truly touching and heart-braking experience, that dares to compete with other point-and-click games, dramatically speaking. It isn't a game, it is an interactive story with choices effecting the story. It's unforgettable and tensional at it's best. The issue here is that it isn't a game. It would be rewarding if there was more user action. It is a game that you need to experience to understand it. (Final Score: 8.84) Expand
  74. Nov 27, 2013
    The Walking Dead Game Is Amazing. I only give this a 8 because I thought your choices would influence the game more. Only about 30% of them do. Also you can't skip a cutscene even if you have already saw it. The last thing that bugs me is they play the animation over and over again (also this is a 3 second one too.) But all in all this game has amazing game play, story, and loving characters sometimes i felt as if they were my own. Expand
  75. Nov 15, 2013
    This is an awesome game! If you play it, you really feel what the characters feel. You get a very intensive game experience even when you don't play adventures games every day.

Play it, you'll never forget it.

The only reason for not giving full score are some lags sometimes on my PC. There is no reason for these lags because the graphics requirements are normally not so high.
  76. Jan 21, 2014
    What can I say? It made me cry at the end of season one. I never felt such intimate, emotional moments in a PC game before. Even though I understood the rails, this whole concept was based on, I loved it from the very first, to the last second and I can't wait to continue with Season Two, Episode Two.

Story and the characters are the key element here, not the gameplay itself - which
    makes it an experience compared with other survival games or adventures. Expand
  77. Oct 27, 2013
    Story telling at its best. Gripped from start to end, along the way developing ever changing feeling towards the diverse characters that you meet in this Zombie Apocalypse. The game is split into 5 nicely paced out episodes, each adding their own different set of characters and twists and turns for the main protagonist and his companions the face. My favorite being episode 2. I am unable to remember feeling such tension in a any form of entertainment, let alone a game, than I did in episode 2. I personally enjoyed exploring the area of each scene and talking to all of the characters to hear of the stories they had to tell. Thoroughly deserved game of the year... pure brilliance from Telltale! Expand
  78. Oct 30, 2013
    I only have two games which i would call perfect. Portal and The Walking Dead. This story is so perfect i wanted to believe they were real. The art style is so nicely detailed and brilliant. When the I got to the end i cried that is how much this game makes you care. Play this game and if you do not love it, I do not know what to say.
  79. Nov 7, 2013
    This game was a almost one of the greatest games I have ever played. The game didn't ask much from my PC.

I thought the point and click form of gameplay would ruin the experience, but Telltale Games anaged to make it happen in a way that really works. The story was excellent, even if you didn't consider the ending. I must played this at least three times and still cry every time I
    finish the game. The voice acting was well-chosen and professionaly executed. The way the world was designed is spot on. The whole abondoned city and living in a motel thing is something that seems very realistic. The characters were all loveable or hateable in their own special way. This game is not repetitive, you never know what to excpect.

The comic book art style they chose was beautiful, despite the lack of realisme. Sometimes, you just need to stear away from the whole «Relistic graphics» circlejerk and just play a beautifly drawn game. My only issue with this game is how some of the sounds(guns and metal clinging) was not realistic. The game was also relatively buggy. If those bugs were non-existant, I would give this game a 10. But no one is perfect

Overall, this game was very fun to play and a fantastic piece of art. iw ould recommend you play this, considering season 2 is right around the corner!
  80. Nov 16, 2013
    The five episodes of The Walking Dead: Season One drag us into the worst scenario, an emotionally intense zombie apocalypse where every choice of the player is important. Visually it's like a comic, with a "gameplay mix" of the old Dragon's Lair and the classic Adventure games. A wonderful journey in a terribly corrupted world. VIRTUALINN.IT
  81. Feb 3, 2014
    Story: 7 out of 10 Graphics: 7 out of 10 Fun: 8 out of 10 Controls: 8 out of 10 Ease to Learn: 9 out of 10 Length: 8 out of 10 Re-play: 5 out of 10 Value: 8 out of 10 I have a low re-play score on this game because when you re-play the game (which there is a strong desire to re-play this game to try other choices) the new different choices you make either 1) don't make much difference and/or 2) the way the main character and other characters act/re-act for non-mainstream choices is highly unrealistic. I really loved this game and would of given it a 9 for my over-all score, but the re-play that I was anxious to try was a real dud and took away from my original experience; thus giving the game an over-all score of 8. Expand
  82. Nov 20, 2013
    Telltale has always been very hit and miss; however ‘The Walking Dead’ has definitely been the companies best release yet! The biggest positive of this title is the decision making element involved and how it has an effect on how you play! Ultimately, the outcomes will be very similar, but giving you the option to choose what happens at certain points, and deciding the best way to act in a situation, really makes the game much more interactive. This is what you should expect from a story telling game; however TellTale has now set a new standard and will need to go the extra mile to ensure they keep this quality. Overall, a very engaging game! Expand
  83. Nov 25, 2013
    Like others have said, this is more of a story adventure than your typical zombie shooter. Sure it has some moments where you will need to aim a weapon accurately, or maybe mash a button for a while but most of the game is understanding what is happening around you and making dialogue choices. And that's where the game excels your decisions actually have consequences. Characters will remember your choices and bring up those decisions in their conversations. There is no game that does storytelling quite like, or in my opinion, as well as The Walking Dead. If you are looking for purely a zombie shooter, try a different game. If you want a great interactive story look no further than The Walking Dead. Expand
  84. Dec 4, 2013
    Es una dura historia en un mundo apocaliptico. Con personajes increibles donde no sabes quien vivira y quien morira. En todo momento estaba en tension, incluso en los momentos que parecian tranquilos. E incluso estaba preocupado por si mis decisiones afectarian al final de esta gran histoia. En definitiva, un juego que no podre olvidar en mucho tiempo y que en un futuro me encantaria volver a jugarlo. Recomendado a todos aquellos que quieren disfrutar de una gran historia. Expand
  85. Dec 5, 2013
    First of all, I'm not usually a fan of zombie games, I usually find them boring and samey. I bought this game while it was on sale, and it quickly shot to my favorite game of the year.

The story is gripping, emotional and exciting, and the characters are great, you have to read the personalities of the other characters, and make quick judgments as to who's opinion you are going to back
    etc.

You make alliances and enemies with some of your group, and all of your decisions affect the ending. All I can say is I cannot wait for Episode 2!
  86. Dec 8, 2013
    I don't get all those high scores... It offers a decent storyline, but absolutely NOTHING more. The game has no puzzles, no real choices, and his technical side is really bad. I can't consider this a good game (in my book, it hardly qualifies as a game). I mildly enjoyed it while advancing in the story, so it ends up being an ok "game" (more like a "choose your own adventure" book, with your path highly fixed no matter what you do), I guess... Expand
  87. Jun 29, 2014
    The Walking Dead from Telltale Games is a phenomenal example of the uniqueness of video games. No other form of media can do what this game does. It is a player driven story, often drawing real emotion from the player and the choices they make. I can count on one hand the number of times I was seriously emotionally stirred by a game. This game puts all the others to shame. The writing is that good.

Of the few negatives I found in this game, the main one was how little some things matter in the end. I would have liked many things to end up differently in this game, but more often than not I found out it was impossible to change the outcomes to my liking.

I also don't appreciate the "episode" style of the game. I would much prefer just one continuous adventure. Wasting time in between episodes and spoiling plot points is very lame. This isn't a TV show, it's a video game.

Regardless, this is an experience any story-loving gamer should check out.
  88. Dec 30, 2013
    I am now 42 years old. Playing games since I've been 16. But, never, never had such feelings during a game..... Surprises everywhere. And you keep on seeing pictures for days...
  89. Apr 19, 2014
    This game, like the TV show, is heavily contrived, not very creative at all with a horrible story that has holes everywhere which is lacking in emotional depth. This is corporate shenanigans at its best/worst, cashing in on a trend (zombies) and not giving two **** about the depth or believability of the story.
  90. Jan 8, 2014
    It was really funny. No more to say. Each tense situation and the nature of their thoughts and also another route to the 2012 Game of the Year receiving game. I remain lingering gamer living in Korea.
  91. Jwv
    Jan 31, 2014
    The Walking Dead: Season One was great and I think I never played a game where I felt so deeply connected with the main characters. The Walking Dead shines because of it's great character building and narrative. As so, Season One is certainly one of the best singleplayer experienced I ever had on PC.

The soundtrack is minimal and unobtrusive and most times, but also does a good job of
    translating adrenaline and tension. The voice-acting is also great, with special props to Melissa Hutchison for her exquisite Clementine voice. Probably the best thing about the whole series is the character building. They feel alive and unique and when you get to know them, you can actually predict their actions and feelings, which shows the character building department worked with great consistency and finesse.

After playing Season Two: Episode One, I replayed one Season One episode to do something of a comparison.

What I especially missed in Season Two was the extra importance some decisions got because I was Lee, leader and 'glue' of a little group of survivors. Season One featured a whole lot of 'group reading', weighing decisions against one another and mediating. Each decision was not about deciding what's best for yourself, but what's best for a whole group of people. The feel that decisions could actually affect the composition of the group (but only really acted out in the last episode) was great. That's maybe the thing I miss the most after playing Season Two: Episode One.

The camera work in Season One is more dynamic with some cool points of view from time to time and the free-roam scenes are also a better experiance because of better camera work. The controller support was good (it supports the whole game), but I had some problems after ALT+TAB'ing and sometimes the movement controls would not really adjust to a new camera point of view.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days was good, but I ask myself why - apart from an obvious economic motive - Telltale Games released this DLC, and it also doesn't seem to be material cut out of the original Season One. If I would rate the chapters, this is my opinion, beginning from the best: Vince, Wyatt, Russel, Bonnie and Shel. If I think about my choices here I can say that they are motivated by the depth of which I felt involved, both in my identification with the characters and impact on the chapter. Bonnie's and Shel's chapter illustrate my point. I rated this chapter relatively low because I didn't really feel connected with the characters because of the lack of character building (compare with Vince's episode). It's cool that Telltale delivers new content, but they try to compensate for the shortness of the chapters by incorporating at least one hard choice in them. At least, that's what they aimed to do. In Bonnie's and Shel's case, there sure were decision that would have had real emotional repercussions (for the player), but the potential strength of these decisions is minimized by the lack of character building and identification (especially in Shel's chapter). So Telltale has to choose between character building (which requires serene scenes) and some action too (to keep some players from getting bored), but I think they should have focused on character building (like with Vince) because the climax of the chapter (the most important part as you wish, and the part by which most of the players will rate the chapter in my opinion) depends upon character building and identification. I don't say the chapters are no good, because Telltale really deserved props for sucking the player in on such short notice, but some change of focus in certain chapter would have made it an overall better product, more worthy of the expensive price tag (now 5 EUR; January 2014). All in all, it would have been better if Telltale deleted 2 chapters and dug more into the other.

Another thing now, what's great about these five different points of view is the diversity of situations and character types, something you didn't have in Season One. After finishing, what I also would like is some more insight in how the characters in the end decided to accept or decline a certain proposition, to better see where and how I impacted this. A positive note to end with: it's sweet to see controller support, and it really fits the game better than a mouse.
  92. Jan 11, 2014
    ....................................................................................................................................................../
  93. Jun 14, 2014
    The Walking Dead is simply a jewel in videogames. The game focuses entirely on the story, so much that the gameplay is reduced to walking around and clicking things. But the gameplay is still satisfying. Whenever you click on an object, the main character will usually say a commentary, or if you click on a person, you can know more about them, like their jobs and families.
    In TWD, we get
    to know more characters and visit some locations and meet characters from the show/comics/books. And you actually care about them. You get to know 'em. You get to become their friend. You get to care about 'em. And that's what makes TWD so great. In shows a greater and better side of people, even thought they live in a world of misery and violence.
    I'm a guy that never cries. NEVER. And it's ironic that a videogame broke that barrier. I'd give more than 10 if I could, but I guess it'll have to do.
  94. Apr 20, 2014
    I never thought i was gonna play a game of this genre but i love it!! Its just like watching a tv-show were you have your favourite characters and also the ones that you just hate.. and the time when the episode is over and you have to wait for the next one.. you hate it but at the same time you also love it :D!!

Telltale have definitely suprised me with this game and its a 100% sure
    that im gonna keep an eye on there future games after this!! Expand
  95. May 17, 2014
    Gameplay: 8.5/10
    Graphic: 9/10
    Story: 10/10

This is one of the best games I have ever played. Yes, it don't have a multiplayer, and open world, but story of the game is FANTASTIC. It's the best story I have ever seen in any games, movies or books. Best thing in this game is that you can be who you want. You have soo much choises. 90% of the time you can choose
    what your character(Lee) says, and sometimes you have to made very hard decisions.
    People threat you like you threat them in this game.
    This game was best. Everyone have to play this game.
  96. Jun 18, 2014
    The best game I have ever played. I feel so strongly about it, that I cannot say anything about the game, from the amazingly developed characters, to the mind blowing plot, in fear I won't do it justice. Its that good.
  97. Jun 15, 2014
    Impressive zombie-survivor story, adapting to your own choices and acting, sound and interesting graphics made from this game one of my favourite adventure game so far.
  98. Aug 14, 2014
    Este juego es uno de mis favoritos. No he jugado un juego de decisiones exclusivamente sobre eso, pero este juego me engancho enormemente. Me he pasado el juego lámenos 15 veces para ver todas o casi todas las variaciones tanto grandes como pequeñas. Me ha viciado mucho y la historia es muy buena es literalmente como jugar una temporada interactiva de la serie. No se que piensen pero en mi opinión es un 09/10 es muy bueno, lo malo es que los episodios salían cada 2 meses y es mucho tiempo,, te olvidas de los protagonistas, personajes, etc. También que algunas cosas son definitivas no se pueden cambiar por nada. Sin embargo espero que esto cambie en las secuelas, aparte de que probablemente las decisiones de este tendrán consecuencias en el próximo por lo que hará que quieras re-jugar este para ver que podría pasar en el siguiente. Cosa que are. Expand
  99. Jun 24, 2014
    Great story, realistic characters and excellent voice acting make this one of the best games I ever played. It might be more accurate to call this an interactive story than an adventure game though. So if you're looking for tough puzzles or gameplay, this is not the game for you. The game is easy enough that anybody can finish it without giving it much thought but despite that, it is pretty immersive and emotional. You WILL get attached to certain characters and panic when they are in danger. When something bad happens to someone you like, you will keep wondering whether you could have done anything differently to save them. This is a must-buy if you enjoy good storytelling and I hope developers make more games like this. Expand
  100. Jun 30, 2014
    If you like story-based games you will love this game. The most interactive game i ever played, and your choices really have a huge impact in the story
    The only downpoint is that it is (in my opinion) too expensive, for it has no combat mechanics (focused in story). It still remains a great game to play, however you should only buy it during a discount (i bought it for 5 dollars, so that
    was 10/10 to me) Expand

It’s not perfect but The Walking Dead is one of the most important advances in interactive fiction for a generation, with some of the most memorable characters of any video game.
  2. Mar 15, 2013
    The Walking Dead is a serious, solid, but clay-footed work; in truth, it wouldn't stand out from the crowd if video game storytelling wasn't so impoverished to begin with.
  3. Feb 10, 2013
    A test of your moral fortitude in a world that's gone to the dogs. [March 2013, p.76]