8.1

1. DennisH.
    Nov 21, 2005
    Still have big cheating on the online game takes the fun out of the game when your suppose to have a chance to win a club championship but u cant because of the cheaters doing 120,000 tokens in an hour with a 19 game win glitch. sorry game i've bought them all this will be the last ea game i buy.
  2. JoseC.
    Nov 7, 2005
    TGWs 06 is a great golf game for any age. 2006 offers many more optoin and tweaks. The putting is kicking my butt some but overall all this game is great.
  3. ScottM.
    Oct 23, 2005
    Enjoyable game...lots of different things to do in the world of golf!
  4. KeoniK.
    Oct 20, 2005
    My PC doesn't even meet the minimum specs (it's a Gateway Celeron 733, 512mb ram, but I have a great 256mb GeoForce Video Card), and this game rocks! Smoother play, more detail and I love the new courses. I've read lots of reviews, sounds like a lot of whiners out there who don't have enough video card to enjoy a brilliant piece of software. Can't wait until I get My PC doesn't even meet the minimum specs (it's a Gateway Celeron 733, 512mb ram, but I have a great 256mb GeoForce Video Card), and this game rocks! Smoother play, more detail and I love the new courses. I've read lots of reviews, sounds like a lot of whiners out there who don't have enough video card to enjoy a brilliant piece of software. Can't wait until I get back up to speed from 2005, but looks like I'll never go back! Mahalo nui loa ea sports! Expand

This year's Tiger feels more complex and sophisticated than ever. Putting is more challenging (e.g., total bitch)... Yet, the game is still accessible to armchair golfers, thanks to those welcome arcade-y touches.
    Tiger 06 offers up one of the best golfing experiences, but it continues to skimp in some areas of presentation and options, seemingly in favor for this yearly update.
  3. With plenty of control options, new courses, and compelling play both off- and online, Tiger 06 challenges you to build your golf game up from the ground floor.