7.9

1. Oct 3, 2010
    A game with no new story or powers but one with style.The single player is cool exciting fun and has some new additions like reversing time for you to get somewhere.The graphics are good the gameplay fun many weapons to chose from.Many locations good ai and some puzzles to resolve.Ok
  2. Oct 5, 2013
    I'll tend to go with the majority on this one. The game was exciting throughout and the time controls were a cool variation. In fact, I got through half the game before I was fully able to exploit the time controls to get out of sticky situations. Buy this one now, especially you can get it so cheaply on sites like Ebay.
  3. Jul 24, 2011
    I paid budget price for TimeShift so I'm even less likely to gripe than I would if I'd paid £20+ on it but I found the game really enjoyable, a little slow to start but once you make your way out of the city things really get interesting. On the surface, yes it's an above average FPS with a gimmick but the gimmick on this one is the stuff that lesser (and some greater) games dream of.
  4. Oct 6, 2012
    I found the game amazing and very go(o)d looking. The only problem is that the story is not made very clear, although i think i understood it. The graphics are way cool, the gameplay is new and perfect and the story videos look like real ones (with real actors). I recommend it to anyone
  5. Sep 11, 2011
    A genuine underdog with a lot to recommend it, TimeShift challenges your reflexes, intelligence, and tactics, and often all at once. A variety of enemies with different abilities and tactics, and a hands-off predator-style gameplay that makes no bones about how to play it. To describe it one word: 'Fun.' The story is obtuse and hard to get into, even if there's nothing new about theA genuine underdog with a lot to recommend it, TimeShift challenges your reflexes, intelligence, and tactics, and often all at once. A variety of enemies with different abilities and tactics, and a hands-off predator-style gameplay that makes no bones about how to play it. To describe it one word: 'Fun.' The story is obtuse and hard to get into, even if there's nothing new about the writing, and I'd love to have seen a some more uses for the time-reversal ability. Where this game falls short for me is that the time abilities don't always mesh well with the gunplay. Using them in the vehicle sections and bypassing traps and hazards is where the game really shines, and the game could have used more of them or a more physical combat system akin to Mirror's Edge or Assassin's creed... A game which uses giant zeppelins and crimson-skies inspired planes, was just begging for a swashbuckling fight on board a giant air craft. But these are wishes for a different game. As it stands, TimeShift was worth it, and something I would play again and again simply because it is of a kind which comes around only so often. Enough potential in it's current form but begging for so much more. Expand
  6. May 22, 2013
    It is 2013 and this game is nigh unplayable. I like to think I have a decent PC, I can run every contemporary game on high settings, blah blah blah. However, Timeshift hates me with a vengeance. I had to reinstall it 4 times just to convince it to run in 1080p. Every time I try to change the resolution, it crashes. I try to change the game settings, it crashes. For some reason I can't everIt is 2013 and this game is nigh unplayable. I like to think I have a decent PC, I can run every contemporary game on high settings, blah blah blah. However, Timeshift hates me with a vengeance. I had to reinstall it 4 times just to convince it to run in 1080p. Every time I try to change the resolution, it crashes. I try to change the game settings, it crashes. For some reason I can't ever change the keyboard settings, because, you guessed it, it crashes, and I am not uninstalling and reinstalling for the 5th time.
    Upon installation, it also told me that I needed to "upgrade my drivers" (apparently Sierra wasn't fond of ATI/AMD cards). So unless you have an Nvidia card running drivers from 2007, you're likely gonna have trouble starting the game.
  7. Jun 18, 2013
    Timeshift was a smart and quick gore thrill ride that took a take on an alternate future through the use of time travel. The game suffers from a linear experience, but succeeds in a surprisingly beautiful setting and graphical capabilities for the time (that I'm still impressed with today). Timeshift was the best surprise I've played in a while and I'm very glad to have picked it up.

8. Oct 17, 2014
    Dobra ideja, odijelo sa funkcijom vremena, mnoštvo misija, raznovrsnih oružja, ali ipak sa slabijom grafičkom stranom, te futurističkim izgledom......

A great deal of work was done to bring the look and feel of TimeShift up to date, though an equal amount of time should have been spent on the design and presentation.
  2. While it may not approach the craftsmanship or innovation of a "Half-Life 2," TimeShift introduces enough interesting elements to its derivative gameplay to make this game worth a look.
  3. An interesting time-shifting mechanic and fun-to-shoot weapons can't make up for the rest of TimeShift's run-of-the-mill first-person shooter gameplay.