7.5

1. Jul 15, 2012
    Fracking awesome game. One of the most inventive I've ever played. The pure fun you can have by just destroying the terrain is just.... OVER 9000!

The difficulty scales pretty well too :D

Tiny and Big could use a sandbox mode where you just place WHATEVER you want. That would make the game 10x awesomer :D
  2. Jul 9, 2013
    Bearing in mind I bought this for $2.49 from GOG.com it blew me away.

I enjoy physics puzzlers, especially when the terrain can be manipulated in a meaningful way.

The game screams "INDIE!" but in a good way, from the Central American/Eastern European jazzy music to the graphic novel type graphics. It is irreverent and "different" without trying so hard that it's like watching your
    dad dance at a disco.

It has that "one more go" dynamic down to a "T" especially as each block move or cut is unique and you can solve each puzzle in any way the engine allows you to.

Ultimately the game is fun; the vibe is spot on and I hope the developers get to make a bigger game some time soon. Even at full price I will buy it.

Oh, it's a kind of 3d 3rd person platformer where you have to make your own platforms and routes by pulling with a rope, pushing with rockets or slicing with a laser. If that doesn't sell it then I bet you wouldn't like sharks with lasers either.
  3. Jun 23, 2012
    A **** awesome game. I love it as much as super meat boy, but as an adventure-kind-of-type game! but even a little more, because you're chasing the magic underpants. I like it a lot :-)
  4. Jan 28, 2013
    Tiny & Big has very different and fresh game mechanics that make for a great gaming experience. I haven't been so pleasantly surprised by a game in a long time. This one is worth checking out.

1. Oct 1, 2012
    Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is a good, but not great, indie puzzle platformer.
  2. Sep 16, 2012
    Authentically strange, and effortlessly entertaining. [Sept 2012, p.56]
  3. Aug 31, 2012
    Tiny & Big is not an altogether bad game. It's certainly not broken, it has a lot going for it, and on paper it would sound great. But it also serves as a good example as to why publishers can be a good thing. I think that with additional play testing and someone higher up to reign in the focus a little, Tiny & Big could have been another entry into the growing list of awesome "indie" games. As is, it's a game with solid base but one that fails to do anything with it.