5.0

1. Aug 5, 2012
    I give it a positive 8 :)! I am playing trough the singleplayer, havent tried multiplayer. But i agree alittlebit, console port annoying :(!
    It is a good game, but it's very avarage game. It doesnt bring anything super new to the table. It is good game, it is good game, it is good game, it is good game..... That it is. But its nothing crazy. 7.5 worthy maybe. Not a great game, but buy worthy if ur not poor-like with games.
  2. Jul 4, 2012
    Fun game, a few issues with the port such as not being able to access the options menu in game. Runs great on my rig, gorgeous visuals and fun to boot. I'm enjoying myself anyway, I haven't encountered most of the issues others are reporting. 8/10
  3. Feb 2, 2014
    A fantastic game which is being **** about because of the multiplayer servers. It is a great game, introduces to really awesome tech which is close to being materialised in real war conflict. The cover mechanics is the best in gaming history(ok same as GoW series) and the tactics used to out flank and out position is spot on. The missions are linear, COD type but the way you do it hasA fantastic game which is being **** about because of the multiplayer servers. It is a great game, introduces to really awesome tech which is close to being materialised in real war conflict. The cover mechanics is the best in gaming history(ok same as GoW series) and the tactics used to out flank and out position is spot on. The missions are linear, COD type but the way you do it has variation and requires strategy so that kinda overcomes its "on-rail" gameplay courtesy of Battlefield and CoD games.
    The Graphics is pretty good,not Battlefield 4 great though. The atmosphere is done right and it really feels like you are in a battlefield and not placed in studio with textures of destroyed landscape pasted in the background (like CoD). It was a great move to go 3rd person, and any rabid hater criticizing the game for its 3rd person view should go cry in a corner cuz THIS MAKES THE GAME MECHANICS WORK WELL!!
    The only good military game since Battlefield Bad Company 2...which is a shame for the gaming industry..
    Its 8.5 out of 10 but im giving it a 10 to offset the retard user reviews
  4. Jul 24, 2012
    Well, I'm giving this game a positive, because so far I was able to complete SP campaign and it was fun and interesting. Long enough even, that's rare in modern games that tends to end when you still want more to play. Gameplay is cool, shooting is satisfying, stealth is satisfying, controls are satisfying (I'm playing on PC), maps are a bit bleak and empty sometimes, but satisfying.Well, I'm giving this game a positive, because so far I was able to complete SP campaign and it was fun and interesting. Long enough even, that's rare in modern games that tends to end when you still want more to play. Gameplay is cool, shooting is satisfying, stealth is satisfying, controls are satisfying (I'm playing on PC), maps are a bit bleak and empty sometimes, but satisfying. Giving game a bad score because it has some technical issues (even though issues are devastating: I wasn't able to play MP as of yet, and it's been a month since release) is really childish. So, I've been having fun with SP, it's a solid game. But Ubisoft should be blamed for not only delaying PC release, but also for releasing untested buggy game in the end. Expand
  5. Jun 26, 2012
    I just unlocked this game via steam. The port is absolutely solid, the controls, the enhanced graphics, the audio etc. But the big hitter is the addicting gameplay. Yes, there isn't that GREAT of a story in this title, but the tactical situations you get yourself in have completely different consequences no matter how many times you try. This was just what i needed after puking my brainsI just unlocked this game via steam. The port is absolutely solid, the controls, the enhanced graphics, the audio etc. But the big hitter is the addicting gameplay. Yes, there isn't that GREAT of a story in this title, but the tactical situations you get yourself in have completely different consequences no matter how many times you try. This was just what i needed after puking my brains out over Spec Ops. Expand
  6. Jun 30, 2012
    I was worried whether to play this or send it back without opening it after reading all the negative comments. In the end, I decided to at least give it a chance and I'm glad I did. Things I like: Gunsmith, I love the gun customisation. I haven't unlocked much, but theres lots to choose from and plenty of camos to give your weapon a unique look. I was most concerned about the graphics,I was worried whether to play this or send it back without opening it after reading all the negative comments. In the end, I decided to at least give it a chance and I'm glad I did. Things I like: Gunsmith, I love the gun customisation. I haven't unlocked much, but theres lots to choose from and plenty of camos to give your weapon a unique look. I was most concerned about the graphics, but I'm pleased to say in DX11 maxed out I really quite like them. The environments are detailed, debris, graffiti on walls. The textures look crisp. I've only played the campaign so far and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Ok, so the negative. I've listened to the advice and am playing version 1.0. I've read about the disaster that is patch 1.2 and avoided it. This means I can't yet play multiplayer (so this game clearly was rushed out). The controls are ok. Clearly from a console, but I've tweaked the mouse sensitivity to my liking and remapped the scope to RMB. I struggled at first with performance. I have everything maxed in DX11 on a 4ghz 2500k and 560ti. I struggled to get a steady 60fps. However, I found that adding launcher and GR.exe to nvidia control panel and selecting AFR2 allowed me to use SLI quite successfully and now its really fluid. The single player is a bit linear and I'm not a fan of story telling anyway, so a bit more shooty and less talky would have been better for me. In conclusion, I believe if you liked R6 Vegas like you'll really like this. I love the cover system (holding shift moves you to the next context sensitive cover). I haven't experience any bugs (yet!) and haven't had any problems at all with the game so far. Expand
  7. Jul 12, 2012
    it's the first time i play this series and i am surprised. nice graphics, the story is understood, the best in this game is the customisation of the weapons. Also, it has a big variety of weapons and equipment. Furthermore the multiplayer is awesome, well made maps, is necessary to work with your teammates for a good result (win). There are some ambiguities as a reference the charactersit's the first time i play this series and i am surprised. nice graphics, the story is understood, the best in this game is the customisation of the weapons. Also, it has a big variety of weapons and equipment. Furthermore the multiplayer is awesome, well made maps, is necessary to work with your teammates for a good result (win). There are some ambiguities as a reference the characters and the AI but it still like me.
    Is a good effort from ubisoft and will be disappointed if ubisoft not pull on the market games for pc (because of piracy)
  8. Jul 1, 2012
    This game is fine, don't know why there is so much hate out there, either you have a crap PC or you don't know how to play. I got to say that the graphics and the cut scene videos are not that great for a 2012 game, but the game play and strategy is A+.
    Also where is that mission that was played at E3 2010? :)
  9. Aug 25, 2012
    Hi,
    I've Downloaded this game, it had the Requirements for the Games Recommended Settings.
    I had everything on the Lowest Settings, 800x600 Resolution ( Im using PC ) i have Nvidia GeForce 405. IT still doesn't work, i can play BattleField Really Fine. Also the EXPLOSION EFFECTS are AWFULL, 10 - 5, The Graphics seems to be good, saw some reviews on the website. The PC Requirements MUST
    Hi,
    10 - 5, The Graphics seems to be good, saw some reviews on the website. The PC Requirements MUST change... it Doesn't make sence.
  10. Jun 27, 2012
    Figured i should write this to counter balance all the haters. Its a good game. Yes it was delayed who cares. Yes its a console port, i really don't care i play with a controller anyway. Its got a great story and good graphics not every game is a huge budget AAA release. If you want a good idea of the game look at the console reviews, nothing here but a bunch of complainers.
  11. Jun 29, 2012
    Ok, first off my playing style. I play co op campaigns with my friends. I loved vegas 2 and this is like a new vegas 2 for me. At first, i wasn't impressed with the gameplay, i played the first level and was bored. This was because i wasn't used to the controls/ai etc. After playing coop campaign with my friend, i have found this game to be extremely fun. From the customization of weaponsOk, first off my playing style. I play co op campaigns with my friends. I loved vegas 2 and this is like a new vegas 2 for me. At first, i wasn't impressed with the gameplay, i played the first level and was bored. This was because i wasn't used to the controls/ai etc. After playing coop campaign with my friend, i have found this game to be extremely fun. From the customization of weapons down to the main parts, to the camo suit which is that of the Crysis series without the energy drain. The magnetic view is badass in its own. I personally think that this game is worth the money, after many letdowns came out ... RAGE!... i was skeptical about pre-purchasing a new game especially this one, but after playing it, it has hooked me. Although you and i may not have the same playing style, i think this one was worth the money. The graphic's could've been a little better considering its 2012 but hey for what they did in the game with all the options of firepower and defense, its worth it. If you want a good co op campaign game, this is it, there are multiple co op modes such as the campaign and guerrilla (waves of enemies) mode. I gave this game a 9 because i actually enjoy it and it keeps me coming back to play, although the story sucks a little it keeps me entertained and i dont feel like i got raped out of my money either. Hope this helps. Expand
  12. Jul 1, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Игра достаточно необычна, и я получил удовольствие как от прохождения сюжета, так и от игры в мультиплеер! Мне, к счастью, не пришлось столкнуться с большинством описанных игроками проблем, единственное, что иногда раздражает, это организация сетевых матчей. Конечно, это консольный порт, и все соответствующие проблемы портов здесь присутствуют в некоторой степени, но, повторюсь, мне игра доставляет удовольствие, и я не жалею потраченных на нее денег!!! Expand
  13. Feb 18, 2013
    I actually enjoyed playing this game. Stealth missions were lots of fun. For entire single player campaign i encountered few bugs( nothing game breaking), but i played in 1.7 version. I understand where all those negative reviews are coming from, game had to be a mess shortly after release. Still game is worth buying now after all those fixes its solid shooter.
  14. Aug 25, 2012
    I played full game and expect some bugs I can NOT find reason for so low 4.1 points from users and i would agree with Meta-critic 8.1 for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon ..If you like Stealth and especially Tactical Shooter this is a game for you..I enjoed it from the strart til the end .Graphic is good, sound is much better and the reason why i like this game i cause it if addictive to play,I played full game and expect some bugs I can NOT find reason for so low 4.1 points from users and i would agree with Meta-critic 8.1 for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon ..If you like Stealth and especially Tactical Shooter this is a game for you..I enjoed it from the strart til the end .Graphic is good, sound is much better and the reason why i like this game i cause it if addictive to play, cause of story ..sooo much things which you can do with your equipment. At the end i would give it solid 8. Thanks Expand
  15. Dec 3, 2012
    from my experience of Ghost recon Future Soldier the graphics where done really well although there are some bugs here and there but there isn't that many. So i think this game should be closer to the top of the list rather then being close to the bottom. GIVE THIS GAME A 10.
  16. Sep 17, 2012
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier inove pas mal au niveau game play que sa soit Solo ou Multijoueur.

L
  17. Jun 26, 2012
    Ghost Recon's return after a long time, this time with delivery and proposal totally solid, totally Graphics improved compared to the console version, fully customizable keyboard mappings, a campaign of high quality, fully solid port, a multiplayer with varied and totally addictive modes
  18. Jul 30, 2012
    This game completely startled me as I was fully prepared to hate it. I am a veteran of this and similar series, having spent far too many hours/days/weeks in cooperative play on such titles as the first Ghost Recon, Raven Shield and SWAT 4, and I have been utterly appalled by the direction this series has taken since the first iteration. The second game was a console only farce and GRAWThis game completely startled me as I was fully prepared to hate it. I am a veteran of this and similar series, having spent far too many hours/days/weeks in cooperative play on such titles as the first Ghost Recon, Raven Shield and SWAT 4, and I have been utterly appalled by the direction this series has taken since the first iteration. The second game was a console only farce and GRAW 1 & 2 were simply appalling on every single level, designed and executed by a talentless team that never should have gotten the job to start with.

This, a 3rd person, action based shooter that is all about the gadgets and implemented by Ubisoft, a company I have less an less respect for with each passing day, should have been a train wreck.
    But damn if I didn't enjoy the hell out of it!

First up: tech issues. I had none. Nada. Nothing. The only complaint I could possibly find was that, at an average of 40 fps, the frame rate was a little low throughout (I run a quad core @ 4.3 gig, OC'd 570 , 8 GIG of ram and a crazy fast SSD). This really is one of those times were I suspect that the complainers just do not know how to look after their PC and keep it mean and lean for running new games.

Second up - the overall change in style. A long standing gripe I have had with these "sim style" FPS/TPS games is that, flatly, I am not a super fit military expert. I cannot sprint for miles, shoot guns with amazing accuracy and speed or snap a man's neck with my bare hands. As I am playing someone who can, however, I expect the game to provide systems that let me feel like the bad-ass I am supposed to be. Splinter Cell Conviction was the first game to do this, finally (after so many sequels) making me feel like I was the nano-augmented master assassin that Sam Fisher was supposed to be and GR:FS does the same thing for the GR series.
    Kitted out with a plethora of futuristic yet believable hardware, GR:FS lets me loose in a whole swathe of hostile environments and allows me, with a good dollop of skill and finesse, to move through my enemies like a ghost in the night, silently and efficiently disposing of all threats. Even better are the full-on action scenes that see you battling through packed city streets, desperately trying to make head-shots through crowds of civvies while sprinting and leaping between cover and issuing orders to your team. The game's ability to immerse you in both frenetic action and silent waiting games is definitely its strongest point and the gadgets such as the remote vehicles and Predator like stealth cloaks add genuine depth of game-play.

One final note to the "console port" whiners: While I am amongst the most vocal of complainers regarding this normally, this game fairs pretty well. Sure it keeps saying "press LB" to throw a grenade, but that is the sole, isolated proof that this came from a console. The graphics are well above par, the controls work flawlessly and the shooting is fully competent. Get off your high horses guys.
  19. Sep 5, 2012
    Great Game... for the lovers of the GR and TC games... but there are a few things.. the bug that I cannot have all the unlockable guns... the fact that the multiplayer game is a total and different game... but a good game overall..
  20. Oct 6, 2012
    The hopes for this game were really great. Are they true? In a sense, yes. The game is played really 1; great working with the team, cool missions using a variety of gadgets, whow is really great. Until the compilation of the tactical shooter gets a classic, it is not worse, although in many of these games are the elements of the fatal shooting, and here ... here as well as the creeps andThe hopes for this game were really great. Are they true? In a sense, yes. The game is played really 1; great working with the team, cool missions using a variety of gadgets, whow is really great. Until the compilation of the tactical shooter gets a classic, it is not worse, although in many of these games are the elements of the fatal shooting, and here ... here as well as the creeps and makes firing squad. The plus there is a modification of weapons. We enormity and other additives that sh unblock through missions or challenges. It's really fun because everyone can make your dream weapon. Well, but what game is not perfect. Maybe shooting elements are not bad ... but it's mostly tactical quiet game, and how the game shooting elements is too much. On the game's enormous moments in which the mission can not even do it quietly though it seems like that was supposed to give. It happened to me even that bug me the whole game by doing some missions quietly, although the authors came up with doing the shooting on the boor. Not too good is also optimized. Even on a good computer game will be poorly attended, and attention even to the poor graphics. Weak look a some videos which reduces even more my assessment of the game. The story does not attract special, but it can be ... a little caught up in it. Even the graphics look nice, although the liquidity of the game on the graphics is worse. Overall, the game is really fun because my rating is not so low. But I suspect that Ghost Recon fans will like it. My Rating - 7.5 / 10 Expand
  21. Sep 12, 2012
    If your looking for the best 4-player Co-Op game availble........
    THIS IS IT!!
    Unlike all other games that limits you to 2 players n Co-Op,
    Ghost Recon Future Soldier allows 4 . ps...
    If you set-up the ports, it will be easier to get your friends online with you.

Enjoy
  22. Dec 25, 2012
    Forget these people... This game is awesome... If you love the Tom Clancy Style of games. I played it for 5 hours straight when I started. Runs fine on my system... Maybe your computer sucks?
  23. Sep 16, 2016
    I find the game addictive. I want to go on to the next scene as soon as one ends. I wish there were more episodes to go along with this story. More missions would be nice. I'm playing it on a Mac using Boot Camp.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 14, 2012
    Slightly irritating 3rd person view, cover shooter parts are very average, but ultimately fun as a stealth game seasoned with some tactics. [Sept 2012]
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Sep 16, 2012
    This shoddy console port has cast a shimmering invisible cloak over what would have been a serviceable third-person shooter. [Sept 2012, p.55]
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    At its worst, Future Soldier is an uneven experience with some unchecked boxes as they pertain to PC ports (e.g. no option to invert the controls on a gamepad) and an unrecognizable story, but at its best it's a good shooter with a little more thought required than many other 3rd person shooters available right now.