4.8

1. Jun 26, 2012
    Wow. Really disappointed. I'm only 4 missions in but I gotta say...terrible port to the PC. I usually don
  2. Jul 2, 2012
    It's fair to say, I'm very disappointed - I've spent money to purchase and play the game, and I'm not able to play at all, which for me is a bit of a major.

I think it's very unreasonable to be expected to pay money now and then wait weeks/months to get a patch to fix the game so that I can play... I'd much rather spend my money on something else now, enjoy that game, and then spend my money on Future Soldier in a few months time (assuming its been fixed).

Attempts to contact Ubisoft support have gone unanswered, which is even more disappointing since I expect more from a reputable game dev house.
  3. Oct 24, 2012
    I give this game a 3 out of 10, fair review. Tom clancy games have always been about tactical game play, this is far from it. Its an arcade style shooter on par with battlefield 3 and call of duty franchise. The multiplayer matchmaking is still broken, its been broken since launch and its still just as bad months later.

The single player story is lackluster, the weapons do not do enough

The single player story is lackluster, the weapons do not do enough damage in multi player. I was an avid tom clancy fan, books and games, but this is just... I cant begin to describe how they screwed up tom clancy to appeal to the average gamer. No longer a highly tactical gameplay style its just... I cant say anything more than "broken."

The support for the game is minimal, they do not listen, they do not know how to fix the code that has existed for a while. My advise, skip this game, save your money, by something better, its not even worth 10 dollars imo.
  4. Jun 26, 2012
    This is probably the worst console port i have ever played. There are still noticeable xbox icons (lb on top of gernades/equipment). and the controls feel very clunky and hard to get used to. another major problem for me is no in game options. you have to go all the way back to the main menu to change your settings. And very recently i have encountered a game breaking bug on only theThis is probably the worst console port i have ever played. There are still noticeable xbox icons (lb on top of gernades/equipment). and the controls feel very clunky and hard to get used to. another major problem for me is no in game options. you have to go all the way back to the main menu to change your settings. And very recently i have encountered a game breaking bug on only the second mission of the game that freezes everything and i cant do anything but look around with my mouse. theres more. ubisoft has recently stated that the new patch for pc will stabilize the servers but from what ive experienced, its still **** i cant play a full game with out it disconnecting. i give this game a 4 because when it works its alright but with all the problems it has as of right now (release date) i cant give it any higher. oh and is it just me or is there a 60 fps lock??? Expand
  5. Jul 3, 2012
    Cons: Terrible console port - things like 'press LB' and other xbox related icons can be found all over. The graphics look awful - offensive pop-in objects, low res textures and poor anti-aliasing. Connection problems - be prepared to be disconnected and kicked out of almost every game. Price - £30 for a crappy console port? Rip off. Optimisation - I run a high end rig, complete withCons: Terrible console port - things like 'press LB' and other xbox related icons can be found all over. The graphics look awful - offensive pop-in objects, low res textures and poor anti-aliasing. Connection problems - be prepared to be disconnected and kicked out of almost every game. Price - £30 for a crappy console port? Rip off. Optimisation - I run a high end rig, complete with overclocked i5-2500k and an EVGA GTX 670 FTW, and I cant even run this game on max settings properly. BF3 on ultra @ 60fps, no problem! but this.. no way. Unbelievable. Pros: If you can muster 3 other friends to play with you, it can be quite fun - providing you actually get in a a game for longer than 10 seconds and can overlook the awful visuals and poor performance. Expand
  6. E71
    Jun 7, 2013
    The single player campaign is full of action and great gun fights but the quality of the port is a huge let down.

Under medium-quality graphics settings and res turned down from 1920x1200 to 1280x800, it runs somewhat sluggishly on my i7-3770k/32GB DDR3/HD5850 OC 2GB... This game's not a bar-setter when it comes to graphics and yet it's disproportionately resource-demanding. Some

Some people say the multiplayer feature is where the game shines but I wouldn't know since I'm not a fan of repetitive online play.
  7. Feb 3, 2013
    Console port. Cutscene. Poor graphics. Cutscene. Horrible controls. Cutscene. Lame story. Cutscene. Weak storytelling. Cutscene. Tiny levels. Cutscene. Dumb AI. Cutscene. Low FoV. Cutscene. This game cost me 7$ and I still feel I wasted my money. Damn.
  8. Mar 3, 2013
    i loved the old ghost recon games but this arcade shooter is really just crap. i would never have thought it could get so bad. it's a great example for what happens if games like this are designed for the console and then get a quick and dirty port to the pc.
  9. Jul 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am learning to hate this game. It is a console port to PC. The blatant laziness on the part of the coders to not include the ability to skip cut scenes, for which there are MANY is unacceptable. I have to wonder if the console version suffers the same madness. You are unable to choose different missions unless you are in a certain operational theater. In other words you can't choose the very beginning of the game to try new ways to play that you've learned along the way. This goes for weapons as well. You want to try new weapons you've unlocked along the way? Too bad.
    Character control is smooth sometimes laggy at others and always when it's most important. The devs tried their hardest to make it seem like this game is not on rails but it is. You have operational freedom when you're in a designated combat area but always have to follow their lead.
    When using your "camouflage" you may never run for extended periods without losing the use of the 'camo'. However you're teammates may run, gun, dance, etc while their camo is active and stays active. Furthermore your team mates are either super heroes or idiots. Either spotting and killing adversaries before you can ever do so or standing around like idiots while you're bleeding out at their feet.
    I like the ability to choose and customize weapons. That is very cool but won't carry the game.
    It looks pretty, sounds good but that doesn't make a game. Playability and usability do. I am glad I got this game free. If you must have it wait for more patching and for it to reach the bargain bin.
  10. Jul 9, 2012
    Console port game. Full of bugs and issues. And they asked full price for it. Stay well clear of this garbage. Was really hoping for something more like the original Ghost recon and rainbow 6 games. RIP Ubisoft.
  11. Aug 18, 2012
    First of all, CBS can bite me. This is about the ninety-third time I have had to create a new logon because, somehow, my account is cancelled, password "magically" doesn't work no more, or somesuch. They'll eventually ban this one, too, but not before I get to say this: Bite me. I say that to both Ubisoft and CBS. Ubisoft ought to be hung, drawn and quartered for releasing this BLIGHT onFirst of all, CBS can bite me. This is about the ninety-third time I have had to create a new logon because, somehow, my account is cancelled, password "magically" doesn't work no more, or somesuch. They'll eventually ban this one, too, but not before I get to say this: Bite me. I say that to both Ubisoft and CBS. Ubisoft ought to be hung, drawn and quartered for releasing this BLIGHT on the Ghost Recon landscape and upon the Tom Clancy name. If Clancy weren't such a whore these days, I'm sure he'd order a drone strike on Ubisoft HQ. Perhaps the most pressing reason this game is an insult is that it's NOT what the trailers said it would be. Furthermore, it is insulting for a game that BEGAN on the damn PC: this PORT is rubbish -- welcome to the land of a thousand crashes!! Thirdly, and perhaps most indictably, it's just more of the same, teh same, the same, the same, the same, the same... Hasn't CoD raked this fecal field dry, yet? No, honestly, I can't say the last one with much experience -- my second point keeps me from really knowing what the game is much like. I bought GR in 2001 and all its successors. Now THAT was an awesome game, and despite its really old-fashioned gfx, I still play it. Stable, too. Just really tired of Ubisoft ruining game series. And really tired of Ubisoft's wiiiiiiiiiiiiide range of game quality: some really good titles with massive stability and if they were ports you'd hardly know, to games like this that are simply unplayable if you can run them for more than sixteen seconds. Anyone wanna buy a slightly used copy of GR:FS? Expand
  12. Aug 19, 2012
    There is no PC version of this. it is an Xbox game you play on a PC. You get Xbox controls, Xbox logos etc. The Singleplayer is filled with lag, the co-op doesn't work because of Ubisoft's connectivity, and the Multiplayer has the worst Peer to Peer system in history, couldn't find a single game, save for one which I got disconected from before it finished.

I fought with steam and

I fought with steam and got a refund.
  13. Nov 4, 2012
    Bought the game on steam for 5.49 eur. Tried it for 10 minutes but "mouse aim" failed to work. The game is a lazy-port from console and is nothing even close to former ghost recon editions. My advice is stay as far away as you can from this game, buying it will maje you regret it. Configuration possibilities are less than poor and the game is ful of bugs, many of which you will exp
  14. Mar 17, 2013
    The game itself isn't too bad, and worth it if you can get it on sale. But for the PC, it is the poorest port I've ever seen. I pre-purchased the game and I was NEVER able to finish the campaign (it crashes) or even GO ONLINE. it's been about two years and I am STILL trying to get help from Ubisoft but they just start repeating answers at some point. The graphics are low and very demandingThe game itself isn't too bad, and worth it if you can get it on sale. But for the PC, it is the poorest port I've ever seen. I pre-purchased the game and I was NEVER able to finish the campaign (it crashes) or even GO ONLINE. it's been about two years and I am STILL trying to get help from Ubisoft but they just start repeating answers at some point. The graphics are low and very demanding and the game often crashes when in a party. Don't even think about it. With no doubt the worst purchase i've ever made. It is a shame people still buy it. I gave it 1 because it could have been nice if it wasn't for all the trouble I've been going through just trying to play it. Expand
  15. Jul 8, 2012
    Terrible console port makes for an absolutely terrible. No matter that it is based on an extremely successful franchise and is otherwise brilliant game, using the controls is unbearable, let alone all of the leftover icons from the x-box version and lack of real menus. This makes it so difficult to even get though the first level of the campaign without rage quitting that it makes noTerrible console port makes for an absolutely terrible. No matter that it is based on an extremely successful franchise and is otherwise brilliant game, using the controls is unbearable, let alone all of the leftover icons from the x-box version and lack of real menus. This makes it so difficult to even get though the first level of the campaign without rage quitting that it makes no difference how good the story or multi-player could possibly be. Not only is the game completely broken in near every sense of the word, but Uplay, Ubisoft's game activation and big brother protocol, is unable to connect on a perfectly good connection so often that it is hard to play the game at all. I really hope they patch the pc version with an entirely new control engine and do something about the Uplay issues, because apart from that I really would like to PLAY the game, it LOOKS fun, too bad... Expand
  16. Aug 15, 2012
    I have no idea how people even made it into the game, i played for a max of 5 minutes and couldn't stand it anymore. Graphics are horrible, and the FOV is pretty much the same as looking through a toiletpaper roll.
    A max of 20 fps, there is terrible input lag, takes a second before the game realises you have pressed a button or moved your mouse. Do for the love of god not buy this garbage console port.
  17. Aug 8, 2012
    OK, there's a good reason that users have rated this game poorly. Cause it's awful! I used to love the entire Tom Clancy series but this is ridiculous it is a terrible console port. There is no mention of PC key commands in any of the tips while loading or in game; all reference XBOX buttons. I can get over that. But most shooters are relatively intuitive. This one's not! Very fewOK, there's a good reason that users have rated this game poorly. Cause it's awful! I used to love the entire Tom Clancy series but this is ridiculous it is a terrible console port. There is no mention of PC key commands in any of the tips while loading or in game; all reference XBOX buttons. I can get over that. But most shooters are relatively intuitive. This one's not! Very few mouse or keyboard buttons will match any of the other shooters currently on the market. So I'm not even two minutes into the game and it asks me to throw a sensor by pushing the "B" button on the controller, that's right, the XBOX controller. I mash every freakin' key on my keyboard with no luck. I finally figure hit something that gets it deployed only to be asked to do it again moments later. This time, no joy. Dead in the water. Can't go any further. I'm done! What a waste of money. Wish I would have read the reviews here first!!! So, I can't play the game so it get's a ZERO! Expand
  18. Jun 27, 2012
    Another good game that was screwed up and almost unplayable for my computer.The optimization is worst even BF3 runs better with good graphics while this works at 15fps when changing to lowest settings
    Game 8/10
    Port 2/10
  19. Jul 5, 2012
    A very disappointing game - endlessly frustrating, even on its easiest settings - mainly due to a preponderance of timed events (no better way to build-in FAIL). This game should have been about stealth, tactics and planning. Instead it's a tiresome, linear, guided affair - a ghost-train ride. It's not even as if the graphics can compensate for the paucity and frustrations of the gameplayA very disappointing game - endlessly frustrating, even on its easiest settings - mainly due to a preponderance of timed events (no better way to build-in FAIL). This game should have been about stealth, tactics and planning. Instead it's a tiresome, linear, guided affair - a ghost-train ride. It's not even as if the graphics can compensate for the paucity and frustrations of the gameplay experience. GR:FS struggles on my i7 quad with 12GB RAM and a 1GB GTX460. It shouldn't - Crysis 2 with the hi-res texture packs runs faultlessly on max settings on the same rig.

Needlessly frustrating. Timed events suck. Graphics unoptimised for the best PC experience. Get Spec Ops: The Line instead and save yourself some disappointment.
  20. Feb 22, 2013
    Ghost recon future soldier is not Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 3, (I need to mention that every reference towards ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 is from the CONSOLE VERSION, pc is a totally different story altogether) this is what a lot of people were expecting, it feels like a mesh of (incoming hate for cliche comparison) call of duty and ghost recon, which is not bad on its own,Ghost recon future soldier is not Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 3, (I need to mention that every reference towards ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 is from the CONSOLE VERSION, pc is a totally different story altogether) this is what a lot of people were expecting, it feels like a mesh of (incoming hate for cliche comparison) call of duty and ghost recon, which is not bad on its own, but it lacks the high adrenaline that was given in some of the call of duty campaigns and the deep tactics in ghost recon advanced warfighter 2, you do get that innovation that is required from the sequels, there's some cool new stuff that works better then what did in ghost recon advanced warfighter 2, such as getting your squad to take out 4 targets at once (counting you) when you mark up 4 and as soon as you take the shot they fire. The ai on your team is quite good, much like the ones from before. You can still command things like drones, you can have them suspended in the air, or have them transform to roll on the ground, and you can call them back to you. NOW FOR THE ISSUES. On launch day, if you had a high end graphics card, you were gonna get problems. I'm using a radeon 5700 and it ran without problems but it still might cause issues with your system if you have a high end card. The other big beef I have and this is what shattered my experience and made me right this review, is that you don't command your squad. You can have them do a few things, like the takedown 4 targets thing I mentioned earlier, but it just really blows, unless there's a part in the game where you get full command of your squad through,, I don't know, the death of your captain? Then I am completely wrong but honest, I haven't heard that yet, just "it's call of duty, lol". Remember that difficulty in GRAW2 with a 5th level difficulty, a single bullet kills you, if you had some skill and memorized the maps, all you really could do was command your squad using the map or their cameras, which was badass by the way, it was so well done, it had so much depth. Now where this game actually shines that makes it a disappointing good game rather then a disappointing bad game, is the multiplayer and co op, (no local co op, I think they even got sued for false advertising) multiplayer is a lot of fun, there is so much customization, you can customize your gun down to handle and barrel, not just attachments and paintjobs. There's some really fun maps, I haven't tried co op yet though but you can play it in single player or do co op missions that are not part of the campaign. Now I think there is one small aspect that does save the game in the story, when you get to the point where you get cloak, you can get close to that flanking feeling that was in GRAW2, in GRAW2 you could command your squad behind cover without them firing to get into position to fight the enemy which are also in cover, you could then move around to the side just a bit so they can't see you, you get your troops to open fire and then you sneak in more while the enemies are distracted to flank and take them out, cloaking in future soldier simulates that a bit to make it feel like the deep tactics within GRAW2 and that's really where FR disappoints, that wall of tactics found in GRAW2 are barren, the innovation added to FR combined with GRAW2 gameplay could have been an amazing game, we waited 6 years for a console game release of a Ghost Recon game, and this is sadly what we got. I also wrote this based on the price drop, (Can't believe i payed 80 USD for this), for 35 dollars it's pretty good considering how fun you might have with the multiplayer and co op but only get it for that, Campaign by yourself, even with the reasonable AI, is disappointing. SO TO RECAP: Disappointing campaign, things added in but also taken out, doesn't feel like GRAW2, Co op and Multiplayer good, lot's of fun to be had 7/10 for variety and content. Expand
  21. Nov 28, 2012
    Broken game. This is one of the worst PC to console ports I've ever had the misfortune to lay my eyes upon. The original unpatched version had the mouse aiming broken only to be patched up later. This fixed the mouse aim but the game's performance dropped to less than half! Even to the latest patch, this has not been fixed.
    Multiplayer connection issues are just impossible. Don't even
    Multiplayer connection issues are just impossible. Don't even bother.

I don't know what professional reviewers were smoking when they were rating this game. Trust me, listen to the people who bought it. You'll regret it.

As a game, I guess it's okay. Some fun bits but nothing you haven't done before in a cover based shooter. This could have been something if Ubisoft had actually put some effort into this lazy, lazy port.
  22. Jun 29, 2012
    This has to be the worst game i have bought in recent years. This is clearly an Xbox port and after we where told that it wouldn't be i feel insulted that they done it anyway. The controls are clunky. The Graphics are not at all close to a standard PC game. Multiplayer at the moment of writing this was practically unplayable due to constantly having host migration. If this was supposed toThis has to be the worst game i have bought in recent years. This is clearly an Xbox port and after we where told that it wouldn't be i feel insulted that they done it anyway. The controls are clunky. The Graphics are not at all close to a standard PC game. Multiplayer at the moment of writing this was practically unplayable due to constantly having host migration. If this was supposed to be a Full PC game why no dedicated servers? why have the multiplayer exactly like the Xbox? if you are on the fence about buying this game i recommend you do yourself a favour and buy it for the Xbox/PS3 as that was what this game was intended for, that way when you find out how bad it is you can at least trade it back in and get something else! Expand
  23. Jul 1, 2012
    I played this game the last few days and i was very disappointed... I expected a great multiplayer experience with a huge variety of game modes. The reality is that the multiplayer is not really playable... the loss of multiplayer connection makes it impossible to finish a game. The gourilla mode seems pretty nice at first but some maps just stop working and spawn not a single unit after aI played this game the last few days and i was very disappointed... I expected a great multiplayer experience with a huge variety of game modes. The reality is that the multiplayer is not really playable... the loss of multiplayer connection makes it impossible to finish a game. The gourilla mode seems pretty nice at first but some maps just stop working and spawn not a single unit after a few waves.The coop campaign is not as great as expected but the multiplayer function works great without connection losses. Expand
  24. Aug 5, 2012
    I give it a positive 8 :)! I am playing trough the singleplayer, havent tried multiplayer. But i agree alittlebit, console port annoying :(!
    It is a good game, but it's very avarage game. It doesnt bring anything super new to the table. It is good game, it is good game, it is good game, it is good game..... That it is. But its nothing crazy. 7.5 worthy maybe. Not a great game, but buy worthy if ur not poor-like with games.
  25. Jul 3, 2012
    While awaiting for Ghost Recon Online, I picked this game up to pass the time. After all I have played GRAW 2 and previous Tom Clancy titles all the way back to Rainbow 6 (way before Vegas) and loved them all. Five minutes in, I cannot use mouse to play because I have a game pad plugged in. 10 minutes after figuring that out I still cannot play because I have racing wheel plugged in. 30While awaiting for Ghost Recon Online, I picked this game up to pass the time. After all I have played GRAW 2 and previous Tom Clancy titles all the way back to Rainbow 6 (way before Vegas) and loved them all. Five minutes in, I cannot use mouse to play because I have a game pad plugged in. 10 minutes after figuring that out I still cannot play because I have racing wheel plugged in. 30 minutes later I still cannot play because I figure out that I have Logitech software on. About 45 minutes later I give up and began playing with my game pad, even though I prefer my mouse for this particular genres. I thought this game would pass the time until Ghost Recon Online, now after finishing first mission, I am wondering if I should uninstall, I dont even need extra space. Everything about this game is sub par. From story to game play. I didnt even try to get the multiplayer going. Even the Ubisoft game launcher is below average. I have to say I dont think I will ever even attempt to play an Xbox port game again. Way to kill a game, I mean if they made a Graw 3 with same engine but different maps and story, it would have been better. This game simply does not deliver what us gamers expected from Ghost Recon franchise. I expected ubisoft to kill the game though, lets hope they dont destroy Sam Fisher too. Expand
  26. Jul 25, 2012
    This is quite possibly the worst PC release of any game in recent memory.

This is quite possibly the worst PC release of any game in recent memory.

I thought Rocksteady's situation with Arkham City was the worst - for me anyway - when they delayed the PC version by a few weeks to add "great DirectX 11 features", just to have none of the DirectX 11 features work properly, and killing all performance when enabled, on release day. Granted, it did work fine in DX9, but still - if I wanted a DX9 game I'd have just bought it for the 360, right?

Anyway. I'm a huge Tom Clancy fan. And even though the multiple series bearing his name have drifted from the tactical delights they once were, I still enjoy them all. (Except HAWX. No one likes HAWX.)

Now, this is indeed a straight up console port. I don't mind a console port, as long as you make some little considerations for the PC. You know? Throw me a bone and I'm happy. I had a very good experience with Ubi's release of Assassin's Creed Revelations, so foolishly figured the Future Soldier release would be on par. To coin a line from another horrible release: We were so wrong. Let me say that my machine runs every game with aplomb. I have games installed, NVIDIA drivers, Chrome, and 360 controller drivers. That is all. Period. Nothing else. Number of hardware or software problems I've run into with my system: zero, ever.

Future Soldier behaves, runs, and looks like *smashed ****

Let me just rattle off some of the major grievances:

- None of the Graphics menu options save. Change something, back out of the menu, go back in, and it's reverted to default. You can actually get around this by setting every option, one by one, with a keyboard (not mouse, not 360 controller). Set an option, back out of the menu, go back in, change another option, back out, repeat ad nauseum. - If you manage to change the Graphics options to your liking, when you play the game, it'll be displayed at scaled 720p instead of whatever resolution you actually set.

- Also, on the 2nd launch of the game (after first install, or resetting all user data), the game will try to output video at 24Hz. That's right. My TV can take it of course, but it's still 24Hz. I feel sorry for folks with
  27. Aug 29, 2012
    The Recon series is getting worse on each iteratio, this is one of the clunkiest console ports I've seen in a long time, so-so graphics, tiny levels with poor mechanics, unlikely any patches can save this turkey....
  28. Aug 2, 2012
    The game is great, but it's very hard to find a lobby in multiplayer. The matchmaking does not work well, customization menu always crashes, lobby timer always stops to 10, host migration doesn't work at all and cheaters everywhere that cannot be reported. Campaign is poor. Graphics and audio are good.

If this game won't be fixed, I'll never purchase an Ubisoft product again.
  29. Jun 28, 2012
    The biggest dissappointment of the year. This was the game I was waiting for, the game I was so excited about and it turns out to be such a horrible console port. It's really just next to unbelievable how bad this is. It's riddled by bugs and coding problems, so you get errors all the time. Hilariously horrible controls and gameplay overall just sucks. There are some real major flaws inThe biggest dissappointment of the year. This was the game I was waiting for, the game I was so excited about and it turns out to be such a horrible console port. It's really just next to unbelievable how bad this is. It's riddled by bugs and coding problems, so you get errors all the time. Hilariously horrible controls and gameplay overall just sucks. There are some real major flaws in this, I wasn't expecting such a fail. Waste of money. Expand
  30. Jun 27, 2012
    When I first bought this game, I was rather excited to jump into it. This was, however a month ago. The first issue I ran into was before the game even came out, the two week delay. I could be wrong, but I, myself, never saw a reasoning behind why Ubisoft did such. Was it to make the game a better port from console? Obviously not, this brings me to my first point.

When I fired up the

When I fired up the game, I was rather amused by the graphics at first, but then it hit me..."Wow they really just did port this from the console with no regard at all." LB for a grenatde? I'm pretty sure I have a keyboard, not a controller...This just down right pissed me off.

Another rather annoying fact I ran into is how outdated my video card is. I'm still rocking the **** M15X with a Nvidia Geforce 260M card. After turning the graphics on full low, and my res down to 1600x900 on my larger screen, I got really good FPS....until I hit particles. I feel like the GPU resources are waaaaay out of balance in this game. Some maps I get 60+FPS, others, 20. This really made it unenjoyable, and yes I know it dosen't relate to the game its self, but I feel that this is still a valid point.

Lastly the Multiplayer. While it has it's fun at times, I feel like this is just simply a Call of Duty ripoff. The only spin is the Squad Based engagements, and the third person. The XP system isn't up to tabs either, and again, feels like a CoD game. I myself, tend to stay away from CoD just based on the fact that I suck-eggs. If they awarded XP for other tasks like supresson, things like that (*cough* BF3 things *Cough*) then maybe it would appel to me more. What they did do right is how friends can join off of you, and play around. VOIP is also "nice" but annoying at times. Well there's my two cents on this game, hope I was helpful.
  31. Jul 1, 2012
    Can't even play more than a few minutes without constant issues, crashes, mouse skipping, and a whole host of other problems. Ubisoft you really have let down your PC fans, producing such a complete piece of trash. Mouse never moves consistently, camera has issues at every corner, controls are unresponsive (in particular the mouse which simply hates being moved in motions). This gameCan't even play more than a few minutes without constant issues, crashes, mouse skipping, and a whole host of other problems. Ubisoft you really have let down your PC fans, producing such a complete piece of trash. Mouse never moves consistently, camera has issues at every corner, controls are unresponsive (in particular the mouse which simply hates being moved in motions). This game literally is one of the worst games I've ever had the misfortune of playing. Which is a real shame because it looked great in the trailers and I was really looking forward to it. Really getting tired of all the shooters moving to consoles and corrupting the best platform for the genre due to terrible ports. Wasted money, wasted time, I want to play on a PC because of the superior controls and graphical features. Instead Ubisoft throw us another locked down, buggy, unresponsive game. 0/10. Collapse

1. Oct 14, 2012
    Slightly irritating 3rd person view, cover shooter parts are very average, but ultimately fun as a stealth game seasoned with some tactics. [Sept 2012]
  2. Sep 16, 2012
    This shoddy console port has cast a shimmering invisible cloak over what would have been a serviceable third-person shooter. [Sept 2012, p.55]
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    At its worst, Future Soldier is an uneven experience with some unchecked boxes as they pertain to PC ports (e.g. no option to invert the controls on a gamepad) and an unrecognizable story, but at its best it's a good shooter with a little more thought required than many other 3rd person shooters available right now.