Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PC

1. Jester(michael)C.
    Oct 12, 2002
    It kicks ass! I would have to say its even better than a playstation 2. THIS GAME IS REALLY 1#
  2. KyleG.
    Apr 14, 2002
    I like it!
  3. UludagM.
    Apr 10, 2002
    Playing /w full details @1280x1024 is real fun. The graphics are good looking and the actual feeling of the game is a great one, too - even with an ordinary keyboard! wtf needs a lousy gamepad? :)
  4. SantoshB.
    Apr 9, 2002
    No comments. This is the most superb game I've found yet.
  5. StanislavK.
    Sep 28, 2002
    This is the best skate!
  6. Thephantazm03
    Jul 14, 2002
    Great game, especially once you get the combos going. Some things weren't changed from PS2 well, e.g. it still tells you to hit the Circle and L buttons. The skate park editor is a bit of a pain to use, but it's great once you get used to it. Overall very good, my best friend, girlfriend and I have all been playing for hours on end since i got it.
  7. MesaCooperB.
    May 24, 2002
    Not perfect but enough to get me high. It's cool.
  8. StuartR.
    Nov 21, 2006
    An awsome game, I have it permenantly installed on my laptop. It's got great gameplay, acceptable graphics, low system requirements and most importanly for laptops, it can be entirely controled with the keyboard, making it great for playing, well on your lap. Buy it (it's pretty cheap atm)
  9. Mar 21, 2012
    I played this game all the time on PC back in the day. Spent countless hours online, this had an awesome community. Amazing soundtrack, solid graphics, addictive gameplay. Truly amazing. I wish it was still going strong!!

My weapon of choice is the PS2, mostly because of the Dual Shock 2, which I think is the perfect controller for THPS3...While the network play [of the PC version] is damn fun, I'm not sure if it's robust enough to warrant the $50.00-or-so expenditure.
  2. This game is “near” flawless.
  3. Gearbox have done an excellent job with the PC conversion and any PC gamer will love this game. Just don't forget your gamepad.