Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 PC

8.4

1. Mjolnir_uru
    Apr 2, 2004
    Don't let all the 'need a gamepad' reviews sway you if you don't have one....I've been using my keyboard and loving it. Great game, big fun.
  2. Mjolnir_uru
    Apr 2, 2004
  3. KrisS.
    Sep 24, 2003
    This game keeps you playing for a great many hours and is a fine addition to Activisions Flagship series. It makes many VAST improvements over the first three games. There are some small unresolved graphics issues and gameplay issues that keep it from a ten, but it's definitely worth the 30 bucks I paid for it.
  4. EdgarsS.
    Dec 27, 2003
    This game is really nice, especially that there's no 2 minutes limit, i can do everything how i long i want ;)
  5. MikL.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Awesome!!!
  6. Jun 30, 2013
    I have probably beaten this game atleast 10 times, its still just as fun even though games with much better graphics and physics exist nowadays. One of my top ten games of all time

Huge, humorous, exciting, and addictive -- exactly what we've come to expect from the series.
    An incredibly enjoyable port. Veterans of the series will appreciate the spaced out levels and new pace, as well as the serious increase in difficulty late in the game.
  3. It's gonna take you a while to get a grip on the controls, since there are many keys that need to be memorized in order to pull off different moves. As such, I think that many gamers might not be satisfied with the keyboard option.