Trials Fusion PC

6.8

1. Aug 3, 2014
    Trials was a good game (previous ones), not exactly amazing, but a good mini time burner. It is a 3D version of ELMA basically. However, Ubisoft being Ubisoft have made it bad. I do not want online features, I do not care about sharing tracks and any of that stuff. Despite blocking the game with my firewall, it takes 10 seconds to try to connect to the server..... Sometimes when ITrials was a good game (previous ones), not exactly amazing, but a good mini time burner. It is a 3D version of ELMA basically. However, Ubisoft being Ubisoft have made it bad. I do not want online features, I do not care about sharing tracks and any of that stuff. Despite blocking the game with my firewall, it takes 10 seconds to try to connect to the server..... Sometimes when I refuse to connect, a new window appears "downloading content" which can overlay the game forever. You need to restart. Then, most annoying of all, at the end of each level, it tells me to log in to share my time. If you press A (by mistake), you need to wait 10 seconds again...... The game is 5/10, but Ubisoft have irritated me into uninstalling it. As a paying customer, they annoyed me into quitting the game and a result of that. I give it 1/10 Expand
  2. Apr 24, 2014
    This game is another crappy console port.

I loaded up this game and it was super laggy on my computer (2xGTX480) so I read in the forums that you have to disable SLI, fine. After disabling SLI I try again only to find that it is super laggy and stuttering, keep in mind my pc can run BF4 on max settings over 60fps. I have all the settings on the lowest and it still is unplayable. Then
    This game is another crappy console port.

Then I find out on the official forums that if this game doesn't run at 60fps the physics engine just goes into slow motion... Seriously this is 2014 and they still haven't fixed the same issues that were in the previous trials game.

This game also doesn't support any refresh rate over 60hz so if you have a 120hz monitor you can go back in time to the old 60hz days.

I love the trials games and I want to play but I cant... :(
  3. Jul 6, 2014
    The tutorial of this game is awful. All tutorial missions have every 5 meters checkpoints, then they throw you at the last level without any checkpoints. How a new player would learn the game with such idiotic level designes?
  4. Aug 15, 2014
    **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game**** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game Expand
  5. Sep 10, 2014
    This game is a complete downgrade from all prior trials games and is the worst possible addition to the franchise that RedLynx could have made. Here's a checklist of some of the major screw ups: Dumb ed down bike physics CHECK, simplified/useless editor pieces CHECK, Homogenized art-style CHECK, Dumbed down rider/bike Customization CHECK, DLC that offers less content for a higher priceThis game is a complete downgrade from all prior trials games and is the worst possible addition to the franchise that RedLynx could have made. Here's a checklist of some of the major screw ups: Dumb ed down bike physics CHECK, simplified/useless editor pieces CHECK, Homogenized art-style CHECK, Dumbed down rider/bike Customization CHECK, DLC that offers less content for a higher price than prioe DLC CHECK, significantly increase the amount of collision glitches CHECK...this list could go on. The game is severely missed opportunity and doesn't even come close to achieving the greatness that it should have. Unfortunately, RedLynx's whole ethos has changed since being acquired by UbiSoft which has spelt the end to one of my favourite gaming franchises of all times. As it stands the game isn't an abomination, but it isn't amazing either and is a major kick in the teeth to fans who have supported and boosted this franchise over the years with good word of mouth and user created content. Save your money for a game that has had more care put into it. Expand
  6. Jan 30, 2015
    This game gave me a rage migrane and other injuries . It looks beautiful and is fun to play but extremely frustrating. Do not play if u get upset u can't get ALL gold medals . If u like repeating same level 368 times in an hour play away.

1. Hyper Magazine
    Jun 7, 2014
    Exhilarating, rewarding and maddeningly frustrating, you'll have an intense love-hate relationship with Trials Fusion, always chasing that elusive absolutely magical run. [Issue#249, p.63]
  2. May 16, 2014
    Trials Fusion is like a dream come true to all acrobats on motorbikes. Obstacles on tracks are so mad you won't have time to take breath, and care that's been put into the game by a community of fans will motivate you to play it ceaselessly. It's a pity though its FMX stunt regime is imperfect.
  3. May 15, 2014
    The game is going to entertain you for a long time and it will satisfy the old fans of the series, but if you have to choose between this and Trials Evolution, the answer is rather obvious. Hopefully the next Trials game from Redlynx will be something really special, otherwise the danger of falling into the repetitiveness of the annual releases is very close.