7.6

1. Mar 6, 2013
    i think the game is great because i have played all of the tribes vengeance. The Beta is great it is also one of the best games i have ever played in my life in that case i give Tribes Vengeance a 10 out of 10
    Sep 13, 2004
    I think that the beta is great. Its just like T1 in a good way. All the T2 problems have been fixed. Unlike someone else said, i think T:V requires more teamplay and tactics than other Tribes games. And Heavies have been able to solo since Tribes 1. :P As a veteran t1/t2 player i think this game will simply rock. Single-Player is a nice bonus too. Must buy.
  3. PY
    Oct 10, 2004
    Excellent game. While different from the previous two, it stands in its own light. Overall, I think it lives up to the Tribes name. I wouldn't be as satisfied if they just released a rehash of the same old game. The changes and additions made to T:V are welcome in my book.
  4. MikeJ.
    Oct 6, 2004
    Excellent game that is quality throughout. Nice single player game in addition to everything you come to expect from the signature Tribes multiplayer experience. A must own for 2004.
  5. Batman
    Sep 11, 2004
    The demo was cool although they just keep sending out the enemies I bet the full version will be much better plus the multiplayer would be better than single.
  6. StephenL.
    Jul 23, 2003
    Tribes Makes One of the Best games.
  7. J.Gibson
    Oct 11, 2004
    A good addition to the series. Fun gameplay with a few noteworthy issues outside the actual game that need to be addressed such as demo playback.

1. The entire game runs on the well-known Unreal Engine, which has been extensively modified, and is now called the Vengeance Engine. Player models sport lots of detail, and the landscapes are both pretty and varied.
  2. While the character animations in the single-player cut scenes detract from the overall product (I guess "Doom 3" spoiled me), Irrational Studios should be applauded for translating the action and intensity of the Tribes multiplayer game into a mostly satisfying, single-player setting.
  3. It's as distant from real-world war scenarios as you can get, but as far as high intensity, high speed Sci-Fi shooters go, Vengeance now reigns supreme.